Family I Made

By tuggy4u

She just wanted a family. She just wanted to be accepted. Well let's see what fate has planned More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
NINE
Not an Update
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Six
Q&A
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Character Chart Not A update
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thiry Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
not an update
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Not An Update.
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
not an update
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
The End

Twenty Five

7.5K 250 51
By tuggy4u

Jess and I walked to the kitchen. She got me a glass of water and gave it to me. I took a couple of sips but couldn't stop the tears.

"Sweetie do you wanna talk about it?"

I didn't say anything. Was just looking into nothing.

"Or we could just sit here. Just know I'm here for you."

"No I want to talk about it. This will be the first time. Things that I'm about to tell you are about to be graphic so please stop at anytime."

🚨Warning triggering text. If you don't want to read it look for the next 🚨

About five years ago I was in a really bad home. At first things were ok. They were so nice but then they changed. About a month into living there things got bad.

"Alex can you come in here."

They were nice so I didn't think anything would go wrong. So I walked into the room with them.

"Yes Tiffany is there anything you needed." I asked her

"Yea can you sit on the bed for a minute?"

"Ummmm your nice and all be I don't feel comfortable so, if that is all." I turned around and Mike was there locking the door.

"No we insist." He said to me. When I didn't move he picked me up and pushed me on the bed. He took my hands and handcuffed them. I was kicking him when he tried to tie my legs. I had got him good in the eye. Then Tiffany came out of nowhere.

"Stop moving before I blow your brains out."

With that I stopped. He tied my legs and she sat on my stomach.

"You know Alex you are very different from others. You so fucking sexy."

She hands the gun to Mike and gets naked. She them strips my clothes. And starts to stroke me but it's not getting hard.

"I know you find me attractive. U always see you sporting a semi when I'm around."

That was never the case.  I just didn't know how to control it. She was getting upset more and more.

"Mike the needle now." He then stuck a needle in my arm. At first I didn't know what it was. About ten minutes later I felt light as if I was out of my body but I also felt myself get hard.

"Ah now its time to play. Your so big."

She said as she took my innocence. I was yelling stop and no but then Mike put something in my mouth. It was like I had no control. I couldn't get it down. I just laid there not moving and cried. I don't know how long it had been but I felt her cum on me. Once she got off I was still hard. Then Mike did something I wasn't expecting. And it made me vomit it was so bad. He sat on me with myself disappearing in him.

"Oh fuck your right babe this is so much better then the dildo." All I could do is cry. So. That is what I did.

I was never let untied. They kept me drugged so I didn't fight as much. I don't know how long this went on. Then one night things got different. I heard more voices. After that day I was raped and sodomized daily. I was grateful for the drugs they took away some of the pain.

One day I remember Tiffany coming in.

"My sexy baby. I didn't mean for it to get like this. You made my emotions go wild and made me fall in love with you. I killed Mike and the cops are on the way. I'm sorry for what I have did."

The next thing I heard was a gunshot. Then cops came in about 20 minutes. Their faces said it all. Sadness,regret, pity,sympathy and rage. I was taken to the hospital and treated.

🚨I'm so sorry if that was triggering for anyone for now that is over( it was so hard to write this)

I looked up at Jess rose tears in her eyes and on her face. I'm pretty sure I looked the same. She looked at me and pulled me into a hug. I cried on her shoulders until I couldn't anymore.

"Thank you so much. I think imma get some rest now ma." I said kissing her on her head. And walking to the room

Once I got there I saw Tia sitting onnthe end of the bed.

"Did you hear most or all of it?" I asked. She looked at me shocked.

"I heard someone then I smelled your perfume. I don't mind that you heard at least I don't have to repeat it."

"Imma always be here for you baby. I'm not going to pressure you in telling me. It's a lot to talk about. I'm here for you ok. I love you."

"I love you as well. I just wanna get some sleep. I need to speak to Mary in the morning so I won't be going to work. Did you call off?"

"Yea I'm still sore it took me forever to get to the top of the stairs and be quiet."

"I'm sure it did." I said to her chuckling

We got under the sheets and she cuddled on me.

"You know you never deserved any of that."

"I know it wasn't my fault. It was theirs and their own ways." I kissed the top of her head.

"Goodnight mon amour."

"Goodnight te amo." With. That we drifted to sleep. I woke up and didn't feel Tia on me. But I heard whispering in the bathroom. When the door opened I saw Lee and Amy.

"Your up sleep head. Could you help me to the bed still sore."

"Sissy Tia said you took her hiking why and not us?"

I got up and lifted Tia up then sat her in the bed. Once I did that I kneeled down to then.

"Well my princesses I didn't take you because I didn't want to get hurt. It was for adults only and look Tia even got hurt. If something happened to you I couldn't live with myself."

They both nodded and ran out the room. I went back to Tia.

"Look I have to talk to Mary ok. I promise you I didn't know but if it is true then I will do all I can for my child and if that is to much for you then I'm sorry."

"Baby of course not. I can see how much you care for her and I find it amazing.  I just hope that if we are together that long that the kids we have like me more." She said with a wink

"So you want kids with me?"

"Yes I do. I want everything with you."

Then we started to kiss. There was a knock on the door that interrupted us.

"Hey sorry but can you take the kids to school. Dave already left and my car is in the shop."

"Yea no problem. Why didn't you tell me about your ca?"

"Oh its nothing really.  I should have it back today or tomorrow."

"Ok Jess no problem." I said to her. She looked sad for a minute then it was gone. 

"Hey ma put that smile back on your face." Once I said that she ran to me hugging me so tight.

"Sweetie you have no idea how that makes me feel. Ok ok imma go get the girls ready. Rose cooked breakfast. I love you."

"Thanks ma" she could tell I wasn't there yet and she didn't push it.

I turned back to Tia to she her flustered.

"Are you coming with me to talk to Mary or staying here?"

"I'm going to stay here. I'm still sore. But I want to you to have lunch with me. Will you be able to do that?"

"Anything for you my queen. Im going to get you some breakfast ok."

I walked down and saw the kiddos eating. I gave Liam and Tyler high fives. I gave the girls kisses on top of their heads along with a kiss on Rose's  cheek. Rose made a plate for Tia and I took it up but stopped at the door once I heard her talking.

"Anika I love her so much. I can honestly see myself marrying her. Yes girl she can work it like no other and she is huge."

I decided to interrupt this before I heard too much. Once I walked in the room she looked at me wide eyes. And told Anika she would call her back.

"Here you are my queen. Imma throw on some clothes to take them to school then go straight to Mary."

"Ok baby I will be here waiting for you." She sad kissing my lips

I began to get changed and started to walk towards the door.

"Oh and by the way I see myself with you for the long haul." I said winking at her.

"Ok kiddos load up the car and let's hit the road."

They all got in. I made sure to secure the girls in their sits. On the way to school Tyler asked me something that surprised me.

"Alex would you mind coming in for our Father's Day speeches. I know Dave is coming for Liam and I don't really like mine. So I was hopi g you could come."

"Of course Ty I will be honored to come for you. Just let me know when it is."

"Omg really well it's Friday. And thank you much you have no idea how that makes me feel."

"Don't worry about it ok."

About ten minutes we pulled up to the boys school they both gave me half hugs and got out the car. I pulled off and headed to the girls school. I had my lawyer make sure the school knew I was legally Lee's other parent. I wanted to change some things. Once I got there I got the girls out and walked them into the school.

"Hey I was wondering if i could change some things to Lee McCain pick up."

"I would need you ID and see if you have approval for that."

I gave her my ID and she started typing.

"Ok it says you can what would you like to change?"

"Thanks and no one other then Mary,myself, and the guardians of Amy can remove her from school."

"Ok it is in there."

"Thank you and have a good day." I said as I walked off. I got in the car and drove to Mary's job. I got in there and saw her sitting at the bar of the diner. I walked up to her.

"We need to talk now."

She only looked at me and nodded her head. She walked over to her boss and he gave her the keys. We walked to the back.

"What the hell does Lee mean I'm her other parent?"

"Look it's not like that just let me explain."

"Ok then explain because I have only had sex willing one time and that was recently."

This may be triggering for some. Please read with caution 🚨 . This flashback is in Mary pov. If you don't want to read it just look for the next 🚨

About five years ago I meet this girl she was everything I wanted. She would do anything for to keep me happy. We moved in with eachother about six months in

"Aww babe I'm so happy to be able to wake up to your face." Tina said to me

"Me too. Bow we don't have worry about noise we make."

"Speaking of that let start now."

Thing were going good until she stopped taking her meds and doing drugs. She was bipolar. About a year into our relationship she got abusive mentally and physically. She would make me feel like I wasn't worth it so I would stay.

One day she was talking about wanting kids and me to have them. Of course I was against it. I was working and saving money to leave her and go back to me family. I didn't want to being a kid up with her. I thought she dropped it but a week later she comes I talking about she has a friend in the state over that can help us. I said no I don't want to and she best me.

Next thing I know I'm the car and she is driving I'm tied up under the blanket she had over me. She said she would kill me if I made a sound. I remember her saying we were ten minutes out. Once we got there she took me inside and we went upstairs. I saw a girl that I didn't know was you tied up. I state kick and scream. The man covered my mouth and stuck me with a needle. Then I saw them do the same to you.

Whatever they gave me made me paralyzed but I could feel and see everything. I saw that you were out of it and then a couple minutes passed and you got hard and started crying. The man picked me up and sat me on you. With you inside me the man and Tina would move me up and down until you came in me.

This went on for about four hours. Then she beat me more and drove back. About two weeks later I knew I was pageant because I missed my period. While at work I took a t test and it was positive.  I saw on the news what happened to you. So I wrote down your name. I didn't know you were just 13. I was 18 at the time.

I got home and packed all my things and came back to this state to tell you but i couldn't find you. My family disowned me because I'm gay so, I had no one. Luckily I meet my boss he was kind. Gave me a place to stay and a job.  Once I had Lee they helped my get an apartment and everything.

So that leads us to now. I still didn't know where you were. Then Lee came home and started talking about your sister and how your sister would talk about you. I made sure to get a picture off the newspaper to show Lee.

🚨 I'm sorry if that was triggering for anyone. For those that didn't read it it shows how Mary was forced to do it. She was drugged up and Alex was forced as well.

"Then once I saw you I knew I had found you. The thing I wasn't counting on was her finding me."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and I'm sorry for being so weak I couldn't stop them."

"Hey it's not your fault. We are both victims but something good came out of it and that's Lee."

"Yea your right. I promise to be in her life more. Please allow me to help you. You seem scared of her. Let me help."

"NO. I mean no you are doing enough. The school called me and told me what you did. I agree but I took myself off. At least until she is gone. Luckily the day before I had packed her stuff up because we were going to be staying with my boss family. So she doesn't know I have a kid and I want to keep it that way. So please know your are doing more then enough."

"When will you see her again?"

"I will be at my bosses house so I can video chat you from there but it is to big of a risk to see her in person."

"Please let me help. You need and deserve to see your daughter."

"I know. Look if things get to bad I will let you help me."

"Ok I guess that will have to do for now." I knew I was going to pay for someone to watch over her. I just had a bad feeling.

I gave Mary a hug and left. Tia said she wanted me to cook lunch so I went to the store to pick up some things. Once I had everything I drove to the house with Lee and Mary on my mind. If I only knew that would be the last time seeing Mary.

Hey Gals and Guys
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all for reading and a special thanks to those that commented and voted on the previous chapter. Please guys try not to curse in the comments. They keep getting reported even though I don't think anyone as said anything to off. So please just let it be. Oh and someone said I should do a character Q&A. If you want that to happen leave a question fir whom ever you want. If I see enough of them I will do it. Until next time
Tug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 414 44
In another life I'll reach for her hand and no one will wonder if we're friends or something more In another life I'll kiss her in the streets to our...
61 13 13
"She had to fight, tolerate, sacrifice, and defend for those she holds deeply in her heart. Welcome to the life of an abused daughter who had to rise...
2.4K 89 9
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦.❞ TW!! ⚠︎ Abuse Death (First time writing a book so hopefull...
212 29 23
She was too young, too innocent, and death didn't take her. She got another chance. Another, alternate future.