Filmed [complete]

By ringingthebell

Autumn looked out her window, at the oak tree that was in the middle of her backyard. The limbs were big enou... More

Night Owl
Running Shoes
Smoked
Royal Treatment
Midnight
Limited
Sneaking
Firsts
Unconsolable
Entanglement
Different Views
Rethinking
Changing
Deadline
Revealed
Moments
Explanations
Happiness
Covers
Spiraling
Control
Interview
Withering
Love
Ending
Author's Note: Epilogue
Falling

New Story Burnt

760 8 0
By ringingthebell

Howdy everyone! I started a new story called Burnt.

It follows Lady Amelia Every who befriends a black smith in the town of Marli. Amelia knows that there are certain rules that she has to follow but maybe there might be a way to work around that.

Here is the summary:

Growing up, I always knew what my life story would be. It would be to marry a highborn, have babies, make sure they marry another highborn, then die. Everything that happens in between is just nothing significant.*Amelia Every meets a blacksmith when Noah Bering takes her out into the outskirts of town in Merli. The blacksmith does not know of Amelia's real identity or the fact that she is a highborn whose family works for the King.

However, her family is trying to find a lord for her to marry just like her sister, Charlotte.

It is a historical fiction that has been on my mind for a while and I finally wanted to write it.

Please go check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 2.9K 30
[A Wattpad Teen Fiction Short Story] One shy, passive aggressive girl, with an unbelievably fierce personality. Her name is Autumn. One shaggy haire...
1.2K 298 24
"Something about this feels better than any other time," he whispers in a rush. "We're being wild," I gasp, feeling his hand grip the button of my j...
299 4 7
Halo, a 18 year old coming from a tough home, has moved from her country setting to the city allowing her to make a new home and new friends at a new...
849K 18.2K 51
Autumn Grace Smithton is in love with her best friend Ace Tyrell Hunter, she has been since she was 9. She hasn't told him for many many reasons. She...