DHAAMAKEDAAR Indian Weddiing...

By user96598956

A GRAND Indian wedding ::: ... .... ..... ...... with lots of fun and frolic ... Includes BTS and their sunda... More

Copyright Notice!!
~INTRO~
Kon Pehle???(Who is the first??)
Hum sehmat hein!!(We agree!!)
Taiyari chal rahi hein!!!(Arrangements are going on!!!)
"BP" for Bachelor's Party!!
OMG!!!
The "so called" Problem and the ESSENCE of a new start!!

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

57 6 0
By user96598956

Ok, so again this is not a STORY update but rather a HOW-THE-FUCK-IS-THAT-EVEN-POSSIBLE update!!!Like literally ...right now i questioned myself that "Is that even possible??"...and the answer was FUCKING YES...!!!!!!!!!!!!

So right now i am like!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ok ,enough of shitty melodrama .............

I just want to say a THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all the readers...can't even believe in my whole life that a shithead writer like me with no storyline got a FUCKING 200+ reads...Like literally 200+ reads!!!!I am being overdramatic but it's true that i am very happy....Thankx to you all again...I love you all.......SARANGHAE...BORAHAE...

Thankx , (SOUMI)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
391K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
152K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC