A Love Triange

By sheisYeezah

She is a young girl in high school who falls in love with a guy she met at a party. Whereas her friend Jake a... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
Not an update
Chapter 4

CHAPTER 2

19 8 0
By sheisYeezah

Hope you all liked the first chapter please read comment and vote. I am grateful to those who will read.

"Wow"Lance said as we entered the building standing in the passage to the party.

" I don't like this place"I said. The place reeks of alcohol and I could see young teenagers kissing and dancing. I felt like turning back and running away from the party.

"That's why it is called a party" Jake said as if reading my thoughts.

"I no just irritated and-" Jake cut me short.

"And what forget it and let's go enjoy the party right Lance" Jake said and Lance nodded a yes in which they started moving towards the dance floor.

Soon I spotted Annie the birthday girl and her friends who were in a group with boys playing a game.

I approached them saying "hey Annie,happy birthday dear".

"Thanks love wanna join" she asked.

"Are you sure I can join" I asked coz I knew me and Annie are not on good terms.

"Yeah,sure" Annie said.

"What are you really playing" I asked the group of teenagers on the floor.

I hope u guys
VOTE
COMMENT
READ
Thanks so much and the more you read vote and comment the more I update quickly. Please can someone give a nice cover.
Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.7M 298K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
757K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...