Chapter 4

Hey lovelies,cutie pie,swiddy and my cuties.. It's being really long, well my phone had a problem so I have being unable to write for you guys. But now my phone is back and I will try to update..

      You can start reading from here and enjoy your smooth ride on chapter 4.

\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

          Yesterday memories all came flashing like lights would from a camera. I fell unconscious and when I was brought to a room, I remember kissing that stranger. "Oh shit this is all Annie's work" I cued in my mind.
"I need to go home" I thought and with that I left the bathroom and rushed to grab my hand bag from the bedside table were it lied.
I rushed home without even looking for the guy to apologize and say thank you. "they would be a next time" I thought.

    Well to introduce myself I am Fiona Daves. Am a freshman at Empire college and I stay at the hostel. Am 18 and I have got no boyfriend but I have got boys as my besties; Jake and Lance.
Well I got to the school gate rushed to the school hostel and had a quick bath rushed to school and I was late for my chemistry class.

    "Miss Fiona Daves can you tell me why you are coming to school by this time"Mr Mark shouted at me as I opened the door. His voice gave me a fright and that made me shook in fright.
"Will you just stand there or answer my question?"He shouted again. This time around making me jolt back in fear.
"Just go and sit down next time you will be given detention" He said
  "Thank you sir" I managed to say.

Soon,the day was over after all the disgrace in chemistry class, I was so embarrassed. I got to my hostel room and had a refreshing bath.
I grabbed my assignment book and did the assignment given the . In not less than an hour through the assignment there was a knock on the door. I stood up went to the door unlocked it and my roommate Teresa came inside

"Hi babes"she greeted walking in tired from maybe her usual schedule. She would always fill me in about how her boyfriend and her had a nice weekend.

"Teresa how you doing? How was your weekend?"I cooed at her. Immediately she sat down and she threw a nylon bag at me. I looked at her asking what and she raised her eyebrow for me too go on and check it.
I opened the nylon bag and inside were a new pair of white sneakers.

"There are for you"she finally spoke after entering inside since.

"Wow it is beautiful and thanks but I can't accept this from you"i replied with a sorry look.

"Then please forget ever knowing me. You always reject my gifts be it a pair of jean, a shirt and now shoe you are rejecting it. Am moving rooms today and don't stop me" she said heading to the wardrobe to get her things.

"Sorry Teresa please don't go am begging you "

"Am sorry Fiona but am moving today"

"I will wear the shoe you have bought so please stay"i blurted out. This made her stop what she was doing,she turned around and ran to hug me.

"Thanks Fiona am happy and sorry for emotionally black mailing you"she held her ear acting like a child begging for forgiveness "sowiiee"she said like a little kid.

We hugged each other and chit chatted our day away...

>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*
How was your ride dearies
Hope you bear with me for the mistake made
Now you know your character
Question of the day
What's your favorite color
What's your favorite food
Pls comment in the comment box and please vote and share
Also "TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND TO READ".
Have a NYC tomorrow dearies

Oyizaj