CHAPTER 3

Hey guys am back again am so sorry for the late update a lot is going on with me now that's why.
But I will do my best to update you can also put your own thoughts by commenting.
Please bear with me for the errors made am sorry and thank you.

"We are playing truth and dare"a girl with a strawberry blonde answered my question.

" Do you want to play or leave here."Annie said with a wicked grin on her face."Oooh I forgot a good ass like you don't play this type of game. Of course you don't want to spoil your good name do you?"

I was so angry that my knuckles were turning yellowish from clenching them to tight. "I will play it's just a simple game that lads like you all play" I said which resulted into a mischievous smile from Annie.

The game started it was enjoyable cause it wasn't as bad as I thought. "Truth or dare" Annie asked

"Dare" I said as my heart kept beating fast I thought it will explode but no it was in there.

"Please take two shots of that or you face the consequence" Annie said pointing to the bottle of alcohol. As much as I wanted to say no I couldn't cause I get to kiss every girl on the cheeks and boys on the lips. 'How disgusting' I thought.

"Yes or No" Annie asked

"I will do it" I said and a cup of it eas passed to me I took only to stop midway because of the burn in my throat. I looked up and all eyes were on me so I downed it and the second cup was passed to me in which I did the same thing. I stood up looking for the kitchen I really needed water but before reaching any where,I felt dizzy. I tried to walk but my vision wasn't clear I tried again only to fall on the floor the room was spinning and my vision became blur and the next thing i blacked out.

~~√~√~√~√~√~√~~~~~

I woke up with a headache it was as if elephants were marching in my head. I checked but I wasn't at home I was in a room I couldn't remember what happened then suddenly the door opened a young lad came inside.

"Next time take the amount of alcohol you can handle and just faint in people's house as if you are the owner and be careful who you call friend. The pain killer is by the side of the bed on the table with water." He left after his long speech

As he said they were pain killers so I took it got into the toilet washed my face I had no brush I have to go home. I looked ino the mirror in the toilet and then I remembered what happened last night.

Thanks for reading now make me happy by pressing the white star with orange boundaries and share.

Tell a friend to tell a friend to read.

Oyizaj