Attaining Fame

By nghigtran

Tessa Tran, a straight A high school student who is fairly involved with school activities and clubs, always... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Attaining Fame

206 22 1
By nghigtran

Tessa Tran, a straight A high school student who is fairly involved with school activities and clubs, always had aspirations to become an idol in the K-Pop industries. After countless arguments, her parents finally came to the realization that they should support their daughter's dream. Tessa flies to Korea and has to learn to adapt to the new environment, make new friends, and possibly meet her lover. Obstacles are constantly thrown at her and she must learn to overcome the hardships of being a trainee and a foreigner.

Huang Xu Xi (Lucas), an idol who has only debuted for a year, has yet to become accustomed to the idol life. As a womanizer, he is prone to breaking hearts but upon meeting Tessa, he becomes intrigued in her fresh, charming and bubbly personality and attempts to woe her, not knowing his stiff competition.

────── 〔✿〕──────

This story is completely fictional

Copyright © by nghigtran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
815K 32.6K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...