The Housekeeper

By f0reverbr0ken

Teresa aka Tree is just your everyday housekeeper till one guest changes her world. More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six.

Twenty.

231 10 0
By f0reverbr0ken

I guess I fell asleep again cause when I wake up Noah is wrapped around me. I carefully turn around and look at him. I snuggle against his chest and I feel him laugh softly.

"Are you up?" I whisper and he rubs his hand up and down my back.

"Hi," he says softly.

"Hi, how long you been here?"

"Maybe fifteen minutes, why is Kyle here?"

"He's still here?"

"No, but he was when I got here."

"We went out to Taco Bell and then talked in his car about some things and I didn't wanna be alone so I asked him to come back here. We watched Lilo and Stitch until I fell asleep then I woke up and took a bath. I laid down listening to Bazzi and fell asleep again."

"Did you wanna sleep more?"

I shake my head no, I move back a little and look at him, "sleep later, Noah and Tree binge ice cream time."

He laughs and rolls his eyes, "it's in the freezer, I put it there when I saw you were sleeping."

"Hurry back."

Noah laughs and gets off the bed, going to get the ice cream. I grab my phone and see a new text from Noah from when I was sleeping.

Noah: cuddles are coming in five minutes.

Noah comes back with two pints of Ben & Jerry ice cream and spoons. "So I took a guess on what to get you but if you don't like it you can totally have mine," He says as he walks over to the bed.

"Is it chocolate? Cause I'm allergic."

"And that's a lie."

"How?"

"Reese's."

"Dammit."

He laughs at me and hands me Peanut Butter Cup and shows me his Mint Chocolate Cookie.

"My favorite," I take a spoon from him and open mine. I take a scoop and moan around it.

"So are you actually allergic to anything?

I nod and once the scoop is melted in my mouth I say, "you," and smirk.

"No more cuddles and kisses for you then.

I pout at him and whine, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Can't risk it, babe. Don't need you dying on me."

"I'm allergic to ketchup, well certain ketchups."

"Is that why our safe word was ketchup?"

"Safe word?" Britt says as she walks by. "What is this about a safe word?"

"Leave!" I say as I toss a pillow at her in the doorway.

She starts laughing at me and tosses the pillow back at me. "Noah?"

"Yes, Britt?"

"Don't you dare," I say and glare at Britt.

"Was it this safe word you speak of?"

"Oh if she's had too much of me," he says and smirks at me.

"Uh huh. There's more to it than just that but Tree looks like she's going to pounce at any second, I'm gonna go to my room. Try to keep it down." She says, winks at us and walks away.

"I'm going to kill her one day, come see you and you're going to be my alibi."

"Deal."

"Can we play a game?"

"Yeah. Are you an only child?"

"Yup. Pride and joy."

Noah laughs a little.

"What about you?"

"I'm the baby, I have an older sister that I live with member."

"Oh yeah. Do you know where you're moving when you ya know?," I ask as I lean against the headboard with the ice cream sitting between my legs.

"I applied to a couple places while I was here but that was only a few days ago. I'm hoping I can get into something soon. How did you and Britt first meet?"

"Me and Justin got to know each other in English from our junior year of high school then we went to the same college and I was in Bio with Zack which I knew from Justin, and Britt was in the class too. We got paired up for a lab and been friends ever since. We decided to move in with each other when we graduated. How'd you meet Kyle?"

"He slid into my DMs."

"What...?" I giggle.

"He's a co owner of a production company and he invited me out to this event and we hung out during it and best friends afterwards."

"Uh huh. You wanna slid in my DMs, Noah?"

"Mmmhmm." He takes our ice creams and sit them on my night stand. He smirks at me and moves so he's in between my legs. "I wanna do more than slid in your DMs, Tree."

"Oh really," I smirk at him. "What else do you wanna do?"

He smirks, leaning down and kissing my lips, "a little of this." He kisses down to his favorite spot on my neck, then bites it softly causing me to moan, "a little of that."

I wrap my legs around his waist as he presses against me. He starts grinding on me a little causing me to moan again. "D door."

"What baby?"

"Mmm shut the door."

He looks behind him and I unwrap my legs from him, letting him go shut the door, I hear the lock click and he smirks.

He comes back to my bed and assumes the same position we were in. He kisses my lips and I pull him closer by tightening my legs around his waist.

"Mmm Noah." I moan softly as he grinds harder against my undies. I grind back against him.

"Fuck Tree." He bites my neck again and I groan loudly.

"Noah." I moan louder.

"Shh baby, don't want mmm Britt to hear us." He moves his hand under my shirt and pulls it up a little.

I push him up a little and he looks at me. "Take it off."

"Are you sure?"

"Gotta give you something to remember me by." I unwrap my legs from him and sit up a little so he can pull of my t shirt.

He pulls it up and looks at me in the eyes for any hesitation and finds none so he pulls it off. He looks over my body and licks his lips, "god, you're beautiful." 

I blush a little and pull him closer by his shirt. "Take it off."

He quickly takes off his t shirt. "God, you're sexy." I look at him biting my lip.

He leans down and presses against me as I wrap my legs around him again. He starts grinding against me again.

"Fuck Noah," I moan softly.

He smirks and kiss me as he grinds harder against me. I groan loudly against his lips.

'Close," I say as I look up at him.

"I just got harder from that one word."

"Close." I say teasing him.

"Fuck." He wraps his arm around my back and flips us over. He moves against the headboard and motions for me.

I straddle his lap and starts grinding down on his growing member. "God."

"Mmm I like the sound of that."

I roll my eyes and take his hands and puts them on my ass as I grind harder against him.

"Fuck Tree," he moans.

He pulls me closer and I start working my hips into my grind, going harder.

"I'm gonna cummmm if you don't stop."

"Want me to?"

He shakes his head no a lot and I smirk.

"Close."

He groans and moves his hands to my hips and starts grinding against me more.

"Shit Noah." I can feel myself about to cum. "MmmNoah!" I moans as I start cumming.

He smirks and grinds harder against me. I grind harder against him causing him to moan loud.

"Teresa," he moans loudly as he starts cumming.

I lean down and kiss him as he finishes.

"Fuck Tree," he says and pulls me closer in the kiss.

I move my hands to his chest and look down at him. I quickly kiss him and get off his lap. I grab my shirt as I go over to my dresser, I slip it on and pull off my undies. I grab some fresh ones and slip them on.

I look back at Noah and smirk, "bathroom is right here if you need to clean up."

He gets off the bed and walks over to the bathroom and I try not to giggle as he closes the door behind him.

I walk over to the bed and lay down on it waiting for Noah to return. I grab my phone checking the time; 11:58pm. I sit it back down.

I look up when the bathroom door opens and I see Noah walk out, he walks over to the bed and lay down next to me.

"Wanna watch a movie, baby girl?" He grabs the remote from the nightstand.

"Yeah, why the sudden nicknames?"

"Do you not like them?"

"I like them, I was just wondering cause you didn't started really till after we were together. You called me babe, the morning of Kyle waking us up the day you asked me."

"I honestly didn't know how you would feel about them before we were together. I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Baby girl, is my favorite so far."

"Baby girl."

I bite my lip and move against his chest with my back. "Pick a movie, babe," I say.

He starts flipping through Netflix and select one, we start watching and the last thing I remember is Noah turning off my lamp and cuddling me closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 58 16
๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€...
189K 3.4K 29
GXG G!P ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐! Started: ๐Ÿฃ/๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ/๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ End: ??
177 11 7
"You're not a monster, you're a werewolf" "Like me" "Like us" ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿš™
8.6K 236 24
Marina and stefanielle