When He was a She! : A Namjin...

By ObsidiaShay

Kim Namjoon is a high school English teacher who remembers his past life living in Ancient Korea as the Wande... More

Chapter 1: The Wandering Poet and the Pink Princess
Chapter 2: Hellooooo Nurse!
Chapter 3: Come with me...
Chapter 4: Heartbreak comes with Three Sons
Chapter 5: Mommy Dearest!
Chapter 6: Facing an Old Demon....
Chapter 7: A Discarded Heart and Hoseok's Plan
Chapter 8: Poetry is an Experience
Chapter 9: Eunah Makes a Comeback?
Chapter 10: Conflicted
Chapter 11: Unexpected Tears
Chapter 12: Cleansed with SOPE
Chapter 13: Annoying as Ever
Chapter 14: 생일 축하해요
Chapter 15: Framed with Rubies
Chapter 16: Love is Hasty
Chapter 17: The Clearing
Author's Apology
Chapter 18: The Zoo
Chapter 19: Pink & Gold Part I
Chapter 20: Pink & Gold Part II
Chapter 21: Pink & Gold Part III
Chapter 22: Who Are You?
Chapter 23: Favorite Soup
Chapter 24: Finding My Tear
Chapter 25: Pull Back the Curtains
Chapter 26: I Always Will
Announcement: My New Book!

Alternate Ending: Watching Over You

3.7K 251 107
By ObsidiaShay

The view of a clothing store comes into view.

One could tell that on this particular day, they were really busy. People lingered around the aisles, talking amongst themselves. Others were actually browsing through the selections like young children during a scavenger hunt.

But on the other side of the store, stood a lone figure. A young man with dark roots and platinum blonde hair was frantically searching through menswear, particularly shirts and blouses.

He did a quick glance down at the hoodie he was wearing. It was green. Ah, he had really messed up this morning! How could he had forgotten?! So Stupid. And now here he was looking for the only color that seemed to be almost impossible to find. Why was his luck so terrible?

He pulled a multi-colored patterned sweater from off the rack. Would this work?

After leaving the store, bag in hand, he made his way down the street. He only hoped he could make this work.

-------------------------------------

The man now stood in front of a mirror. Looking over his outfit, he tugged at the end of his sweater and tilted his head back slightly. Honestly, he liked it. He believed that this could work. It wasn't perfect but it was close.

"Namjoon..."

The blonde looked over his shoulder to see a tall, sandy-haired man donning a marigold hoodie at the doorway. Leaned up against the frame with his arms crossed, the male smiled. "Did you find a shirt?"

"Jin..."

"Oh!" Now taking notice of the sweater. Jin quickly straightened himself and shut the door behind him. "Is that all you could find? That's not purple at all!"

Namjoon shook his head and tugged lightly at the sleeve. "There is purple in this, see? It's purple"

Jin let out a hearty laugh and pointed at the sweater, his eyes clearly judging. "You are really going to push for this aren't you? If this was going to be the case I should have just put on my striped shirt and claim that there was yellow in it."

"I was pressed for time, alright? They didn't have anything purple in the store"

"Wah! Your luck is terrible!" Jin placed his hands on his hips and shook his head. However, his snickering came to an abrupt halt when he suddenly felt Namjoon wrap his arms around his waist.

"Well...my luck isn't completely terrible. I have you don't I?" Namjoon pulled the other male close and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. Instant Bliss was how he could describe it. And he quickly went in for another peck on the lips.

Jin stared back at Namjoon, his cheeks flustered as tried to gather his words. "Aish, Namjoon. You have to warn me before you do that!"

"No. I missed you."

"You just saw me earlier this morning."

"Really? It felt like an eternity" Namjoon went in for another kiss. He could feel Jin's hands slowly resting themselves on his shoulders and this only prompted him to deepen the kiss with more vigor.

Suddenly the door swung open and both Yoongi and Hoseok stepped through. "Namjoon, we cleaned up all the cok-!"

Namjoon and Jin pulled away from their kiss and froze as they locked eyes with the two other males.

Hoseok's smile grew as he placed his hand on his chest. "Ah, sorry! Didn't mean to interrupt you! Please continue. Don't mind us!"

Yoongi tugged at Hoseok's shirt, urging him to shut the door. "We just wanted to let you know that we're about to start. Don't keep us waiting too long. Honey, let's go..."

"Ah, right. See you guys in a few minutes" He blinked rapidly, now noticing Namjoon's sweater and slowly began to shut the door behind him. "Is he wearing that sweater?" He whispered harshly, however it was loud enough for the couple to hear.

Yoongi scoffed. "I hope not"

The door clicked shut and Jin side-glanced at the blonde before breaking out into laughter. He pulled away and wiped at his eyes.

Namjoon rubbed the nape of his neck and gave a sigh. "You ready to go...my pink princess?"

"Pink prince" Jin quickly corrected him and took hold of the male's hand. "And of course I'm ready. Remember, your sitting next to me, my wandering poet.."

They shared one last kiss before leaving the room.

Immediately the two were greeted by a young man with faded blue hair and dark frames. "Have you guys seen my phone?"

"Taehyung, I told you to stop leaving it in the kitchen." Jin smiled and pointed down the hallway. "It's already on the table"

"Ah thank you!" He looked at Namjoon who greeted him by ruffling up his hair. "Ah! Stop, you're going to get me in trouble. The stylist just did my hair"

Jin sneered. "Ah, your hair is going to be fine. Let's go"

The three of them made their way down the hall and upon entering the main room they were met with cameras and staff who prompted them to have a seat.

Centered in the room was a table varnished with Korean goods and snacks. Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting next to each other and talking amongst themselves.

Taehyung ventured towards the end of the table and grabbed for a pillow. "Jimin scoot over a bit..."

A young male with bleached white hair looked up. His eyes turned to half moons as a witty smile graced his sun kissed lips. "You have to say I love you first"

Taehyung smiled back and proceeded to sit down, squeezing himself next to the other as the young man let out a playful chuckle. Eventually, Jimin shuffled away from Taehyung and gave him more room.

"Namjoon!" A voice suddenly called out. A young man was sitting behind the table with one hand raised. He was chewing and already seemed to be holding an Oreo cookie in his other hand. "You and Jin can sit here!"

Yoongi looked to the raven-haired male as he clasped his hands against a bended knee. "Jungkook, we aren't supposed to eat those yet..."

"I'm hungry though...we can't eat these yet? Really?" He smacked his lips as he looked to the older male and took another bite. Yoongi could only smile in response.

"This kid..."

"Alright, we're coming over!" Namjoon started forward but felt himself jerk backward. Peering over his shoulder, he could see that Jin hadn't moved an inch. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, give me a minute..." Jin responded, his eyes focused on the other men before shifting up towards his lover. "I'm fine. I promise"

Namjoon smiled and raised Jin's hand to his lips before releasing it from his hold. "Alright, I'll be waiting for you...always..." With that said, he walked off to join the others.

Jin inhaled and stared down at his hand. It still tingled from Namjoon's touch. He held his hand close to his chest before slowly turning around. He ventured back into the hallway and gave a soft sigh. "When did you get here...Bang PD-nim?"

A man stood a few meters away. Although he was nearly half the height of Jin, one could tell he was much older and heavier in size. "Not too long ago. I just wanted to check up on everyone" Shoving his hands in his pockets, he shifted his weight to one side. "Moreso you..."

"We're a little tired but we'll manage..."

"That's good to hear... It was a risky gamble but in the end...it was one worth taking. "

"Wouldn't have gotten where we are without your help..."

"I merely sought every single last one of you out and brought you together to the best of my ability. And yet the universe seemed to throw you all into my lap as if it was meant to be. .."

Band-PD took a few steps forward, counting each encounter with a lifted finger. "Meeting Namjoon through Sleepy. Yoongi winning second place at the contest I oversaw. Meeting Hosoek at JYP Entertainment. Jungkook feeling drawn to Namjoon's rap video and choosing to join bighit.?"

Jin smiled and lowered his head.

"Taehyung and Jimin passing the auditions in their hometown. And then you... I searched everywhere. Then I suddenly get a call from agents saying they spotted a handsome man getting off a bus and it so happened to be you... You were right. You all certainly do have a bond"

Jin lifted his head. "And how is...she?"

"Doesn't remember a thing. I can honestly say this is the happiest I've ever seen her. She's changed completely. I just left from YG Entertainment not too long ago..."

Jin gave a slight nod. "Good for her... Thank you...appa"

"I told you. I am atoning for my sins." Approaching the younger male, Bang-PD placed a hand on Jin's shoulder. "I hope you all will continue to find happiness. You all are destined for great things and through it all, I will be watching over you"

"Jin!"

"JIN!"

Voices called out from the other room. Jin looked over his shoulder. "IM COMING!"

"You better go. We'll meet up again.." Bang-PD lowered his arm and started to walk off.

"Hey, think you could do your former child a favor and make the choreography easier from now on?"

Band PD waved him off as he continued out the front door. "We'll see..."

Jin slumped his shoulder. Obviously, that was a no. Ah, well. He smiled and reentered the room. "Sorry guys, I had to do something real quick"

Namjoon gestured for Jin to sit next to him and briefly wrapped his arm around his shoulder once he settled himself. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I am now...Finally..."

The two continued to smile at each other as the cameras were readied. The staff raised their thumbs.

"Alright, get ready for the BTS FESTA 2019 Bangtan Attic! In 3, 2..."

FIN.

------------------------------------------------------

This was the original ending I had for the story but I figured I'd make it an alternate ending. I personally prefer this one but it's up to you guys. Anyways I'm sure after writing this story I will never look at Jin and Namjoon the same again. My eyes will always roam to them even more now.   No seriously, you will end up watching their interactions all the time after this and just think hmmm. With all that said... you are welcome. lol, Thank you all for reading this story and showing your support. Love you all. 

Psst...check out the conversations on my profile to get a sneak peek of my next project. Until next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.2K 12
You are park y/n you were a smart,kind hearted and a beautiful girl but you were broken inside. you study in Seoul high. people were jealous and alwa...
16.7K 1.5K 41
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...
3.5K 311 19
- it's been five fucking years it's not like you left me yesterday and came back today. - it's been a while my highness. - Dad are you really my dad...
9.4K 418 60
Seven young boys grew up together and played in the park when they were young. Everything was changed when one of the oldest, Yoongi, had to move awa...