Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

Door Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... Meer

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 16

4.2K 164 46
Door Zarrys_tightrope

"I'm so excited...."

Liam was so fucking loud, Zayn internally groaned cuddling closer to Niall, his favourite person at the moment. They were lying side by side on the sofa in their lounge, well Zayn was half lying on him, Niall massaging his back. Zayn has been having a lot of back pain lately.

He doesn't know and honestly couldn't care to know what got Liam so fucking excited, he was so tired, his back hurts. He's been at work today and had two clients, his regulars, but he was nearly sick twice cause one of them works in a chip shop and he couldn't stand the smell. He shivered thinking about that, sniffing Niall, he loved his smell.

"Anyone going to ask me why I'm excited?" Liam asked smiling at Zayn and Niall.

"No.." Zayn replied.

"What got you so excited, then?" Niall chuckled quietly, squeezing Zayn's arm.

"Sophia and I are moving in together" he squealed excitedly, "woop woop"

" Great.." mumbled Zayn.

Niall went on further, "Good on you mate, I'm proud of you. So what's next? A baby, huh?"

"Hell no...we are not ready for that. A baby, ugh, no. I'll probably die if she becomes preg-" Liam stopped talking when he saw Zayn glaring at him, "I'll just go to the kitchen to help Harry.." he said scurrying away.

Zayn was very angsty lately, snapping at everyone, especially at Louis, much to Harry's delight. Even Doniya dubbed him the "Death Reaper" cause he looks ready to strangle and end everyone.

Zayn is six months pregnant, and today they were going to find out the sex of his baby. They've already postponed the appointment twice due to Harry's work commitments. Zayn requested the appointment to be late afternoon as he still has bouts of morning sickness. Both families were excited. Anne, Harry's mom offered to make cupcakes to celebrate afterwards, while Trisha suggested a gender reveal party. Zayn said no to all. Harry has arranged a gender reveal dinner regardless, when Zayn pointed out it's the same as party, Harry begged to differ. Zayn had just let it go, couldn't be bothered to argue especially whe Harry gave him a blowjob as his consolation.

"Harry, alright mate?" Liam asked sitting down watching Harry moving around the kitchen.

"Fine, thanks. You?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I'm good" Liam said smiling.

"Good. You look, I don't know, happy?"

"I'm moving in with Sophia.." Liam grinned at him.

"Moving in to her flat? Okay, doesn't she have roommates you don't mind them?" Harry asked, getting pink cupcakes out of the oven.

"What? No" Liam replied shaking his head.

"Is that a no, you mind them? or a no, you don't mind them. I mean whatever rocks your boat mate, it is whatever..." Harry shrugged.

"Harry just shut up, urgh. I mean she agreed to move in with me.." Liam said pointing at himself.

"You mean, she agreed to move in with you and Louis. Kinky" Harry wiggled his eyebrows, putting the cakes in a cooling rack.

"No..no, you pervert" Liam stuttered.

"You stuttered. Were you thinking about that? You, Sophia and Louis? I never psyched you as a kinky bastard, Liam"

"Oh please stop right there Hazza. I'm not like you and Zayn, you are the kinky bastards, always getting it on.." Liam said pulling a face.

"Said the one who's thinking about threesomes with his best friend and his girlfriend, eugh, I think just swallowed my own vomit" Harry had to wash out with a glass of water. He would never with Zayn..

"What I meant before you decided to add you own sexual fantasies was that, me and Sophia are moving in together in a new flat.."

"New flat? When did that happen?"
Harry said sitting down opposite him, "Does Louis know?"

"No, no..he doesn't know" he stuttered again.

"He doesn't know! Oh my god, he does not know. This is amazing. Can I tell him, please can I tell him?" Harry was standing up excited.

"Shut the fuck up, Harold.." Zayn shouted from the lounge.

"Harold? Zayn just called you Harold. When did that happen?" Liam asked him.

"Since I declined him this morning" sighed Harry sitting down again.

"Declined him?..what do you mean declined him?"

"Shhh, not so loud, he might hear"

"I can fucking hear, you fucker. This is not a castle, is it Harold?" Zayn kept shouting, Niall could be heard calming him down.

"What happened?" Liam said trying to hold in his laughter

"You dont wanna know.." Harry said in a hushed tone.

"Oh, I do" Liam was grinning at him.

"When did this conversation turn into me, huh? What about you tell me why Louis doesn't know about you moving out" Harry asked hands on his hips.

"What is it you're not telling me, Liam? Why do I feel like I'm not going to like whatever it is" Speak of the devil, Louis, he asked coming in the kitchen.

"Louis you're here, didn't see you when did you come in?" Liam asked his voice suddenly high pitched.

"He was sleeping in Zayn's room" Harry said grinning devilishly at Liam, "Can I tell him, please can I, Liam?"

"I don't know what you're happy about Harold, why don't you explain why you won't dick down Zee?" Louis asked getting himself water from the fridge.

"What are you talking about?" Harry stood up, busying himself with tidying, putting dishes in the sink.

"Hazza. You devil! I never psyched you to be the type to deny Zayn anything, this is a first. Explain..." Liam smirked at him, arms across his chest.

"Well-" Harry started to talk, only for Liam to interrupt him.

"Oh my goodness.." Liam stood up all animated arms flailing, "Is that why Zayn is so angry cause he's not getting the D. Are you the one responsible for his, wrath?"

"Not cool Harold" Niall said joining them, and eyeing the cupcakes.

"So you're all ganging up on me now. Even got my best friend from birth calling me Harold.." Harry turned his attention to Liam smiling, " Liam is moving out to live with his girlfriend in a new flat everyone is cool about that."

"Really?" Louis asked Liam, cocking his head.

"I meant to tell you earlier, Louis. Me and Sophia decided to move in and we kinda found a flat. I mean, we haven't signed anything but everything is agreed on principle.." Liam told him, searching his face for a reaction. He may have hinted to Louis before about taking his relationship with Sophia to the next step. Hopefully he was paying attention..

"I'm happy for you.." Louis said taking a cupcake looking at it but not took a bite. "It's okay.."

"Okay? Is that all you're going to say, Louis?" Harry couldn't control his out burst.

"Yeah, that's all I'm gonna say Harold" Louis said looking at him.

"That is all he's gonna say, Hazza" Liam grinned at him, reaching for a cupcake.

Harry slapped that hand. "You don't get a cupcake, Liam"

"Why? Louis is having one" Liam whined, because why.

"I don't know why you're mad at Liam for Harry, he'd already told me a few months back he was thinking of asking Sophia. So, I was kinda expecting it.." Louis shrugged taking a bite.

"I'm not mad.." Niall said looking at the cupcakes.

"Nobody asked you, Niall.." Harry said moving the cupcakes away from him and Liam as they kept eyeing them.

"Harold, why don't you tell me what you want me to say to Liam and I'll say it, yeah. I don't like the way he's looking at me while I'm eating, please just him give a damn cupcake" Louis sighed tiredly looking at Harry. "Besides, I've got an idea where my next residence will be.." Louis said after another bite.

"Where?" Harry looked at him suddenly worried about what Louis was going to say..please no.

"I'm moving in with you and Zayn" Louis said with an innocent smile, taking another bite of his cupcake.

"Fuck no!" Harry all but screamed at him, shouted agitated at Zayn. "Zayn!" He put the cupcakes on the table running to the lounge. "Baby.." he said hand in Zayn's head gently massaging, sitting on the floor.

"Mmm.." Zayn's eyes were closed,

Harry wasn't sure if he was falling asleep, he can never know with him these days, one minute he's talking, three seconds later he's out like a log. Just bizarre.

"Louis said he's moving in with us.." Harry whined to him, "is that true?"

"Mmm..." Zayn hummed, still not opening his eyes to look at him.

"Baby, come on wake up please" Harry said frustrated.

"M' awake..what do you want Harry?" Zayn said eyes still closed, he was lying on his back with both his hands on his crotch.

"Louis wants to move in with us. That's not happening right? Please help me out here, baby.." Harry kissed him and gently played with Zayn's soft hair. It was so silky since pregnancy...

"I don't know Harry, why should I help you?" Zayn asked opening his eyes looking at him.

"I will fuck you against the wall right now if that helps.." Harry leaned down kissing him wet and filthy on the mouth leading with his tongue.

"Mm, not convinced babe" Zayn said looking at him, pupils blown with lust, lips wet from kissing. He wanted Harry to push him against that wall since this morning but he said no..

"Will this convince you, baby?"

Zayn moaned quietly when Harry put his hand on top of his that was on his crotch and pressed hard on his member with both their hands. "Haz.."

Zayn moaned pushing Harry's hand harder against him desperate for more friction. Harry kissed his neck, licked his ear, whispering, "I will suck you right now, let you fuck my mouth going as deep as you want till you come and I will swallow everything. Then, I will fuck you. With your hands on the wall, I will open you up with my tongue before fucking you so hard, you will feel me for weeks. Sound good, baby?"

"You will do all that? now?" Zayn whispered back grinding on Harry's hand, breathless, desperate, longing, horny. This was no multiple choice question, but all of the above please.

"You get all that, if you tell Louis he can't move in with us."

"Please don't use my name as some kind of foreplay.." Louis said disgusted when he saw Harry palming Zayn.

"Okay.." Zayn said lifting his arms for Harry to help him up, "I know what we can do to make Louis leave." With arms around Harry's neck he kissed him hard and his breath hitched when Harry lifted him up, wrapping Zayn's legs around his waist and walked them to the bedroom.

"We've got an hour before we leave, but I need half of that to make you scream my name, baby" Harry gently put Zayn on the bed, and quickly undressed him.

Harry kept his word and made love to Zayn nice and slow, not caring about the boys in the flat, they've never cared before so why start now? If Louis wants to move in with them, he better have a taste of what he's putting himself into. Zayn was very vocal, screamed so loud and kept cumming, thick spurt leaking from him. Harry felt bad for having denied him sex for nearly three weeks because of some shit Niall told him about sex being bad for the baby, how Zayn can go to early labour as a result. He fucked him so slow, enjoying just being inside him, he felt his orgasm from his toes to the pit of his belly, biting Zayn's shoulder when he came.

*

They're on the way to the doctors with Liam driving, Niall sitting beside him. Zayn was wedged between Harry and Louis at the back. Harry was holding his hand, his thumb rubbing and drawing circles in his wrist. Liam had been disgusted at them after their 'love fest' as he called it. He complained they were gross, Harry told him what's gross is him staying and listening in to their 'love fest'. Niall just laughed used to Harry's lack of inhibitions. Zayn was smiling and happy, his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Zayn, how are you doing? Feeling any better?" Dr Jonas, his doctor asked.

"I'm feeling better most days. I mean the sickness is not so bad now..." Zayn said looking at him.

"Good to hear, you've not put too much weight but your baby bump is healthy size. So that's good"

"I'm good too, Nick" Louis said, he'd decided to call the doctor by his first name. "How are you?" he asked as the doctor looked at him an amused smile on his face.

"I'm fine thanks. Louis, was it?" Dr Jonas said to him and turned to Niall, "and you are??"

"No one important.." Louis said.

"Niall.." Niall rolled his eyes at Louis silliness, he is an idiot at best.

"Liam?" Dr Jonas raised his eyebrows at Liam.

"Liam..yes" he nodded.

Liam, Niall and Louis decided to go in with Zayn and Harry, to be fair it was Louis who decided. The consultation room was small with three chairs including the doctors. So Zayn was on Harry's lap, Louis sitting on Liam's lap and Niall perched on the armrest next to them.

"Okay, Zayn" the doctor started, "lie on the trolley for me and will get started"

"Okay" Zayn stood up and did as told with Harry's help. He moved his shirt up exposing his not so small baby bump.

"Ok..cold gel..here we are, there's your baby, good size for the gestation. You can hear the heart beating as well.." Dr Jonas said looking around, all the boys had leaned in closer, looking at the monitor in awe. Tears rolled down Harry's cheeks and Zayn smiled fondly at him, taking his hand and kissing it. Harry kissed his forehead, whispering "thank you" to Zayn.

"now, I'm just moving the ultrasound around so we can see, if its a girl or a boy"

"Move to the right a bit Louis..I can't fucking see anything.." a voice came out of nowhere. A woman's voice.

Everyone turned around looking at Louis and where the sound just came from, Louis just shrugged showing them his phone. Gemma waved at them, whispering "hello" with jazzy hands. When Louis had told her where they were going, she asked him to video call her so she won't miss out.

"Can you hear me?" she said shouting through her phone when everyone just kept staring without saying anything.

"Please continue, doctor. Sorry about that" Harry said ignoring her.

Dr Jonas continued, "As I was saying, you can see here where-"

"I can't see a thing..." Gemma could be heard again.

"Mute her, Louis. Fucking mute her" Harry hissed at Louis trying to take the phone off him.

"Harry's sister..." Zayn explained to the doctor when he looked at him with a questioning look. "She's at uni.."

"I can hold the phone for you Louis if you want..." Dr Jonas said to him.

"Oh my goodness, can he just get on with it" Niall whispered in Liam's ear.

"Thank you, Nick" Louis said as he backhanded Niall in the stomach, he choked, bending down hand holding his stomach.

"Niall, are you okay? You need water?" Dr Jonas moved towards a whimpering Niall, but was stopped by Harry's hand.

"The baby please Nick..the sex of my baby"

Zayn was just blinking at all of them because he wanted to pee so bad the ultrasound stick or wand thingy was pressing on his fucking bladder. When Nick moved to look at Niall, it moved with him too, to his bladder. He was going to piss himself if Nick didn't get on with it. Who is the bloody patient? Him for fuck sake. He looked up at Harry squirming, "Not long now baby.." Harry said misreading his expression.

"You mean not long before I piss myself" Zayn hissed closing his eyes when the ultrasound moved again, shit this was supposed to be a happy stroll in the park. Seeing your baby in the monitor, cooing about the heartbeat and finding their sex. Not this fucking madness.

"Sorry baby. Do you need the toilet. Can't it wait for a bit?" Harry asked biting his lips.

"How long?" Zayn asked Nick.

"Well not too long. I'm just gonna move the machine this side and walla, its a-"

"No. I cant wait I need the toilet" Zayn got up quickly and rushed out to the toilet.

"It's a what?" Gemma whispered looking at everyone through the phone.

"You're on the bloody phone Gemma, why are you whispering, we can't hear" Louis said taking the phone from Nick's hold.

"Is it a girl or a boy? " Harry asked as soon as Zayn came back and layed back down on the exam trolley.

"I like how nobody came to check if I was okay. I could have slipped on my own piss, for all you know" Zayn said lifting his shirt up again.

"Pull your shirt back, Zayn. I know what the sex is.." Nick said to him, long pause following.

"And?" Liam breaking pause. What was this, fucking X factor? Waiting for a yes or no..

"It's a girl. Congratulations"

"Called it..." Louis said to Gemma on the phone. He could high five her if she was here.

"A girl..oh my goodness, baby..we are having a baby girl" Harry hugged Zayn crying on his neck.

Zayn kissed his cheeks. "I love you, Haz" he was so happy. His baby girl.

"I love you too" Harry kissed back.

"Is that it, can we go?" Zayn asked clinging on to Harry.

"Yes, Zayn. I will see you in eight weeks, your eighth month. It will be your last visit before you have the baby. We'll make arrangements for your c-section then. For now, you are free to go"

-

"Wow. This feels so real all of a sudden babe" Louis said to Zayn when they were back at the flat.

Harry was too excited and been on the phone since they've been back, calling everyone telling them about his, their daughter. Zayn's parents and sisters were on the way, Trisha bringing food and Zayn couldn't wait to see her, all emotional. Harry's parents were coming too.

"I know, Lou" They were cuddled together on the couch, Zayn was tired.

"I love you and so proud of you" Louis said kissing his forehead

"I love you too, Lou"

"I can't wait to teach her how to read, ride a bike.." Louis said,

"She's my child not yours Lou..dont get your knickers in a twist.." Zayn laughed at him.

"It's a girl..Trisha..Mom..its a girl"

They heard Harry screaming when he opened the door to their guests.

"Tell me what's the point of a reveal party, aren't we not supposed to have games at least-"

"Dinner, Lou. It's not a party" Zayn corrected him.

"Whatever, what's the point of a reveal whatever when everyone already knows what you're having. And why did he make pink cupcakes, did he wanted it to be a girl?"

"Harry loves pink, isn't it? Whatever gender the baby was, it didn't matter to him, you know he's comfortable on who is and hates being labelled" Zayn said to Louis.

"Defend him all you want but your man is crazy"

"He might be crazy but he is my man"

Zayn smiled fondly getting up to greet his family and Harry's, not before saying to him.

"Louis..nearly forgot. Niall is moving in with you.."

"What?" Both Louis and Niall shouted.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

20.1K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...
218K 14.4K 36
"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him." "Of course I do," "I have to." "I love...
28.4K 1.4K 8
Harry will never think of their marriage as a mistake. How could he? It was five blissful years and one full of nothing but fighting and the occasion...
17.3K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...