JEON JUNGKOOK & WANG Y/N

Da its_me_your_name

Jeon jungkook is the CEO of Jeon company. He is one of the richest man in the world and the richest man in K... Altro

1 | First meet
2 | Twinning
3 | More Talking
4 | Old friend
5 | Am I falling?
6 | Sexy
7 | Fashion Show
8 | BTS
9 | Kim taehyung
10 | Jealous
11 | Beach
12 | Teasing
13 | Mine
14 | Cry
15 | Cute
16 | Amusement Park
17 | Smiled
18 | Don't like it
19 | Shook
20 | Mark
21 | Naked
22 | Oreo
23 | Date
24 | Sick
25 | Talking care
26 | Changed
27 | Hair colour
28 | Mine
30 | Dinner?
31 |A friendly dinner
NOT A UPDATE (PLZ TELL ME)
32 | Save
33 |Kiss
34 | JEONS
35 | Storm
uHmm.😏😏😏😏
36 | Pleasure (M)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Uhmmm
Chapter 50
51 | Officially Over
Uhmmmmmmm
52 | Good bye
53| Seoul
54 | After a long time
55 | Him
56 | Information
57 | New place
58 | Client
59|Meeting
60 | Reasons
61 | Hyung
62 | Argument
63 | Son
64 | Euphoric feeling
65 | The Untold Truth
66 |Revealed
67 | Little hugs and kisses

29 | Cover and hug??

3.3K 100 0
Da its_me_your_name

I woke up feeling more sleepy. But had to wake up for office. I lazily went to the washrrom to take a long cozy shower and to change.

I took a shower and changed. I changed into this

I was feeling very annoying cuz I just find out that I had my period. An unwanted thing that always come at a unwanted time.

I made my breakfast and made my way in Jungkook's house.

___________

I

arrived in his house and bell the door bell and as usual ajumma open the door. I immidietly smiled at her bt she looked pale. I look at her with worried eyes.

"Ajumma u dont look okay? What happend?" "Dont worry dear I am just a little bit sick."I touched her forhead and ffeel that it was burning. I gasp "Ajumma u r burning. U should rest." "Dear i promise I will I will just make Mr. Jeon breakfast then will rest." "Dont worry about Mr. Jeon's breakfast I will make him breakfast. U should rest."

"Yeah ajumma u should rest." suddenly a voice said. I looked at the voice owner and saw Jungkook coming from the staires. He stand beside me and said

"U go and rest Y/n will make my breakfast." "Bu---"

Mr. jeon hold both her shoulders and turn her and push her in her room.

I smiled to theem. I know that Jungkook become some crackhead or dickhead bt he is a good and kind person.

Jungkook came and said to me coldy.

"First ready my outfit then make me breakfast." and walked away. I looked at his back going in his room and think to myself. "How can a person can change in seconds?"

I ready his outfit and make his breakfast.

_______

Jungkook finished his breakfast and then we went to office.

Me and jungkook were walking and everyone was bowing to him. I walk a little faster and forward then jungkook bt suddenly someone backhug me. Everybody gasp and I slowly turn my head to my right shoulder to see who it was.I become surprised by whom backhugged me. It was JUNGKOOK.

I widened my eyes Jungkook came forward and whispered in my ear

"U have period stain on ur dress. I will walk u to the washroom and send someone to u."

I was still shocked then Jungkook controlled my walking still back hugging me and send me in the washroom.

Jungkook p.o.v

We arrived in the office. Me and y/n was walking when she start walking forward then me. I saw stain in her skirt and dont know what to do. It will be embarrassing if someone see it so I back hugged her and told her about the stain and take her to the washroom. I decide to call LIsa to help her. So I went to her table which was beside Y/n's.

Everyone was walking bt when they saw me then stand up. I walked to lisa's table . She was standing and looking at me.

"Umm Lisa, Y/n need u in the washroom. U should go." "y-yes sir."

Y/n p.o.v

i was standing and waiting for someone to come and help me and cursing this fucking period.

"Ughhhh why it always have to happen with me. What will I do now. How will I face Jungkook and more bigger HOW THE FUCK WILL I FACE THE OTHER FUCKING EMPLOYEES AFTER WHAT HAPPEN IN THE LOBBY."

The washroom door opened and lisa came. I sighed and called her.

"Lisaaa. I am here." She came to me. "Hey what happend?" "Actually my period suddenly came and I forgot to bring a pad can u bring me one plz? "Yeah wait."

Lisa p.o.v

I took a pad from my bag and was going back in the washroom but sm1 called me. I turned and saw Mr. jeon. I bow to him

"Umm give this to Y/n. t-Tell her to change into this." He handed me a packet and walked away.

Jungkook p.o.v

I was walking back at my office when I remembered that y/n had stains in her skirt. I remembered that I had a outfit when I bought her a dress when she was sick. I called my driver and told him to bring me the packet.

After smtimes my driver bringed me the packet and I went towards the washroom and I saw lisa and i stopped her and gave the packet to her.

Y/n p.o.v

sm1 knocked in the cell I was in and i knew it was lisa. She handed me a packet. I took it bt when I opened it I saw some clothes I called lisa

"Lisa why did u gave me this clothes?" "Mr. jeon told me to give u this and told me to tell u to change ur outfit to it."

I feel more embarrassed bt I feel good that he did that much for me.

I changed and went outside and look myself at the mirror

"I must say Mr. jeon have good choice."

Sm1 said look beside me and saw lisa

"Uk what I really think Mr. Jeon like u." "Not again Lisa." "No i am serious the way he covered u and brought u clothes was smthing." "Yeah I think he cared me as his friends." "Who knows." "Yeah. Okay lets go."

We walked out of the washroom everyone was eyeing me. Woman was giving me glares and men were looking me shock. I low my head and went to my table and sat there and made Mr. jeon's schedule for today.

I made the schedule and went to Mr. Jeon's office. I knocked and then he said to come in. I went inside. He looked at me from his computer and said

"U r okay ri8?" "Y-yes. umm t-Thank u Mr. Jeon for d-doing this things for me."

My head a hanging low then I heard footsteps and soon saw Mr. Jeon standing in front of me. He patted my head

"Look at me."

I slowly looked at him. He smiled at me and suddenly hugged me.

____________

I hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.6K 137 17
Yoongi is the CEO of the most famous company of south Korea which is best known for its quality of food which they serve. Min Yoongi is the most cal...
77.2K 3.9K 41
Kim Seokjin is a new hired secretary for the CEO of Jeon Corporation. His clumsy Tipsy And chaotic While Jeon Jungkook was the most intimidating pe...
60.3K 3.4K 35
" You are not my type , Jeon "-PJM " Why are you making me feel these wierd feelings ?!why? I fucking love you Jimin" - JJK The Korea's most biggest...
BRAT Da 𐀀

Fanfiction

1.5M 76.7K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...