Am I A GHOST ? [COMPLETE]

By dubdubis_QT

"hmm dahyun-ah, can I ask you something?" • "huh? what's it?" "what if I'm a ghost...d-did you still L-L... More

TEASER?¿
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ THIS

Chapter 23

419 28 21
By dubdubis_QT

---------------------------------------------------------

Love is nothing stronger....
Than a boy with luv...

I can't do it because I was fall in love with her...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"So...what did you guys think?" I asked them excitedly while walking to our house.
"Hmm I think he want to make a surprise date for you?" Su-hyun said and I just smiled shyly at her.
"Yeah that's sound logic than before, make a surprise for you ... And that's why he act like he being cold towards you!" So-hyun said happily while I just giggled happily.
"He's so cute dahyunnie...you're so luckyyy" su-hyun said and fake pout.

"Ouw...maybe you will got boyfriend too" I said and fake coughing.
"She won't get for sure" so- hyun said and rolled her eyes.
"YAH!AISH" su-hyun hitted so-hyun head while I just chuckled in the middle of them.
"Yahhh stop fighting... I want to bring you to shopping mall!" I said happily and they stopped the track.

"WHAT!?FOR WHAT!?" they said together while I just smirked.
"Buy a ... New clothes? But I don't want dress ... Only blouse and jeans pants" I said and their eyes widened.
"Okay lets go now!" So-hyun said happily and quickly took my hands and  go to the bus stop.
"Wait for meeee" su-hyun ran and catch us.

While we was waiting... Someone just tapped my shoulder. I looked back at him and saw a familiar guy....

Baekhyun

"Long time no see huh?" He said smirking and sat beside me.

"Yah...why are yo-"
"She want to meet me, so shut up" baekhyun cutted so-hyun sentence.
"Dahyunnie kajj-"

"You guys can go first...I will go with her to the shopping mall" baekhyun said and smirked.
"I will follow you guys ka-"

"Sit down...or I will punish you again"
He whispered to me again while gripped my wrist tightly.

I gulped and obeyed him.
"Uh..n-nevermind guys ..I-i will go with him" I said and fake smiled at them. They just looked at me weirdly but I just continue smiled at them.
"Yeah, it's okay...just go" baekhyun said and smirked at me.
They just nodded while looked at me and ride the bus.

Now I alone with baekhyun...
I still can't think about the moment...
He's Playboy and of course our famous school f*ckboy. I don't know why I can feeling scared with him.

"So...my pretty girl... Did you want to go shopping mall or ...my house, I'm Sure my house is more big than that shopping mall...and 'mine too' you know what I mean?" He said and chuckled evilly while I just ignored him.

"I need to g-"
"Feel this?" He said whispered while rubbed my thigh I just breathed nervously and try not to looked at him.

"Stop it,please" I said and try to stand up but he pull me and it's make me to sat on his lap.

I want to stand up again but he hugged my waist.
"Please...let me go.. it's public" I said and try to escape from his grip while he just laughed happily and put his jaw on my shoulder.

"Why? So you want to make it at my house?" He said and chuckled while my eyes started to watery.
"I said let.me.go" I said and try my best to stand up but he keep moaned.
"Do it again baby...that's feel so go-"

Before he can finished his sentence, suddenly someone just pulled me and make me to stand up and ended with hugging him

"What the f*ck you want to make it with my girlfriend?" Jimin said sternly while I try to hide myself behind jimin.

"Wow! You just take my girl? We didn't end up our hot season...did you see this big tent? It's was waiting for your girl to suc-"

Jimin just punched his face hardly until he's bleeding while I just looked at them.

I froze and didn't know what to do.
Jimin stopped punching and grabbed baekhyun collar.
"If you're touch my girl again...I WILL KILL YOU" he said sternly and quickly took my hand and dragged me to his car. I sat in his car and looked at jimin.

He seem angry...stress...
Maybe because of works and ...ME...

"Jimin...I know it's my fault I'm sor-"
"I'm sorry because I was late to protect you from that guy... I'm sorry okay?" He asked me worriedly while looked into my eyes and I just gave him a warm smiled.

"You're so cute when you're being protective over me" I said and giggled while jimin juts smiled weakly.

"Where did you want to go?" he asked me and started to driving.
"hmm... S-shopping mall" I said and bitted my lips nervously while looked at jimin.
His eyes widened and stopped from driving.
"ALONE!?" he asked me worriedly while looked at me.
I just giggled and give a pecked kiss on his lip while he still looked at me worriedly.

"of course not alone~ they're waiting me at there" I said and giggled while jimin just sighed.
"I thought you want to go there alone but wait... Who's 'they'?" he asked me while raised his eyebrows.

I move my face closer to him.
"hmm boy? " I whispered smirking and looked back at him"w-what!? No way! I won't let you go there, kajja we will go to your hou-"

Before he can finish his sentence, I pecked his plump lip.

"I want to because they're handsome" I said blankly while h just rolled his eyes annoyingly.
"Dahyunnie you ca-"
I pecked him again while he sighed.
"wae? I want to" I said and smiled.
"IF I SAY YOU CAN'T...IT'S MEAN YOU CAN'T... OKAY PARK DAHYUN?" He said with jealous tone while I just smirked.

"Hmm I thought I just a Kim Dahyun" I said while he just sighed and hold my hand.
"I-i... Just being cold towards you because...of something... I'm sorry" he said while rubbed my back palm smoothly and looked into my eyes.
I just giggled and kissed his cheeks.
"But I'm still Park dahyun right?" I asked and chuckled while he just smiled weakly and continue driving.
"M-maybe..." He mumbled slowly but I can hear it clearly well I just ignored it and act normal.

"That's why I believe two people in my life.... It's my brother.... And you"
I said and smiled at him that was driving while he just act that he didn't hear anything.
I sighed and looked at the window.
"Just Bring me to shopping mall" I said coldly while looked at the window.
I hear him was sighing and steal many glance at me but I just keep ignore it and looked at the window.

                              --****--

"thank you fo-"
"did you mad at me?" he asked me while looked into my eyes.
I just sighed and looked at my hands.
"yes...because you're acting weird...i don't like it" I said and pouted while he just nodded slowly.
"I'm sorry for that... " he said while caressed my cheeks slowly while I just smiled and looked into his eyes but.... I saw sad eyes...

It's not happy eyes like jimin always use....

"did y-you sad of something?" I asked him worriedly and took his hand that on my cheeks.
He just sighed and smiled weakly.
"no...hmm kajja I will bring you into the shopping mall" he said smiling and get out from the car. He opened the car door for me and hold my hand.

"what do you want to buy?" he asked me. "hmm i-i.. Just want to buy something and never mind you can continue your works at office...i can go al-"

"no it's dangerous to leave my girlfriend alone... And leave her to buy anything using her own money... " he said while looked into my eyes.
I just sighed and pouted.
"now tell me... What do you want to-"

"actually I lied at you.... " I said slowly while he looked confused.
"w-wha-"

"DAHYUNNIEEEE"
"FINALLY WE FOUND...YOU? " so-hyun looked at jimin confusedly.
"yah... Everything is okay" I said and chuckled while looked at her confuse face.
"o-okay... " she said awkwardly and smiled at me.
"i-i think we should go n-now... " she said and smiled fakely.
"y-yeah ... Let's go" su-hyun added.
"hmm" I looked at jimin and smiled.
"did you want to come with me?" I asked him while he just stared at me.
I sighed and flicked his forehead.

"auch"
"that's for jiminnie pabo" I said and giggled. "of course i-i want to com- I mean n-no because.. Hmm h-have something to d-do.. Y-yeah sorry" he said shrugged while I just crossed my eyebrows.

Obviously he want to make a surprise

"it's okay... Good luck for your surprise tonight" I said seductively while touched his private part and quickly go to so-hyun and su-hyun leaving jimin that were mouthed open because of my sudden action.

I turned my head back and looked at jimin that was standing or froze?
Lol cute .
I gave him a flying kiss and it's make him smiled shyly.
"bye bye! See you... Tonight? " I said and winked at him.
He just smiled shyly and blushing while avoiding my contacts to make it less obvious.

I turned my head back and walk away.
Everyday with him is the best day of my life.

"done making a sweet moment?" so-hyun asked me. I giggled a bit and put my both arm on their shoulders.
"why are you so happy huh?" su-hyun asked while looked at me confusedly.
"hmm ... I don't know... You should ask jimin and not me tho" I said and giggled.

"ouhhh lovebird~" so-hyun said and smirked.
"okay let's go find myyyy outfit!" I changed the topic and quickly enter the random shop.
"DAHYUNNIE IS BLUSHING~" they was tease me while I just ignored them and continue finding my suit outfit for tonight.

                             --***--

Jimin pov

I just froze and gulped nervously.

She just touched my sensitive and weak spot...

I sighed heavily after she's walk away.
"uhh it's so hurt" I mumbled and quickly find the toilet.

I entered it and luckily there's no one in the toilet. I let a heavy sighed again and slowly.... ******* it by myself.
"D-dahyunn.... "

(a/n: *cough* I can't continue it and tell the word because I'm an innocent author🌚🌚)

After 15 minutes done it, I quickly get out from the toilet and go to my car.
"dahyunnie.... You make it more hard"
I said and rubbed my face after entering the car.
"It's make m-me hard to l-leave you" I said slowly and stared at my lock screen phone that showed dahyun picture.

I sighed again and continue driving to the cafe
When arrived, I quickly enter the cafe and order the ice Americano.

"Thank you" I said smiled to the worker after she gave me it.
I take a sip while looked at the outside. I saw the couple was walking together while holding hands.

They look so happy...

I smiled to myself and take out my mobile phone after hearing the ringtone.
"Hello?"

Hmm...jiminnie...

"Ouh dahyunnie...wae?"

I-i...hmm want to buy something...but the cashier said my card wa-

"Just tell my name to the cashier...I will give the money tommorow"

Oh okay...I will give the money to you tom-

"No...don't give me...I will pay for it, just buy it don't worry about the money okay?"

Okay...thank you jiminnie...see you tonight! I love you!

"Yeah...no problem...l-love you too..."

I ended the call and sighed.
"Ugh I still care about her..." I said slowly and rubbed my face.

"Nevermind...I can do it right because...I'm P-park....-"

"Why I still remember that word?" I closed my eyes and take a breath.

It's really hard to break up if we are already fall in love with someone...

"Now....it's 18:56 p.m. I just need to relax myself and make my nervous gone...that's all...and thinks that she won't mad or hate me..." I said to myself while closed my eyes.

I can do it?

                             --****--

I finally waiting for her at the destination...my favourite place...

My hands started to sweating and my heart started to beating so fast.
I was so nervous.
I feel like I wanna die right now.

I keep looked the sky and the scenery to make my mind relax.
Suddenly a black cab stopped beside me and an angel started to get out from the car. She was wearing a simple blouse and blue jeans. It's simple but pretty.

She was smiled shyly while looked at me staring at her. I scanned her from head to the toes. I smiled and lick my dry lips shyly.

"Hmm did you already tell the driver about I will pay it tommorow?" I asked her while she just nodded and smiled shyly.

"Did the driver do anything to you? Like touching you or ki-"

"Yah! He's kind...of course it's no...don't worry,my protective boyfriend" she said and giggled cutely.

Boyfriend ...

I smiled softly to her and walk closer to her. "You look pretty" I said simply while looked into her eyes.

"Thanks...you look handsome too" she said shyly and it's make me chuckled a bit.

Jimin ... Remember, this is not your date...please focus and don't stared at her for a long times.

I sighed and hold her hands.
"Let's talk while see the sky" I said and she just nodded.

I walk with her while holding hands.
I make my way towards to the empty bench. We sat and stared at the sky.

"So...what are gonna do tonight?" She asked me while looked around.

"I-i...want to tell you something that's very important..." I said and she just nodded. She turned her face towards me. "So...tell me I will listen it" she said smiling while I started to turned my face towards her.

" Did you know about your parents and family right...?" I asked her and she nodded.

I started to stand up and looked at her. She stand up too and looked at me confusedly.
"I-i...*sighed* pardon me, I will summarize it... actually ... Y-your brother tell me about your father... He also didn't gave you to d-date anyone...and I know about your family situations right now too...I just don't want to make your father's hate you and at the same times ...I don't want to make you feel hurt because of me and your family... I... Just want you to be happy with your family... also I don't want to ruined it. He also tell me that... Your....your f-father already arranged your marriage...so he already chose the best,kind,amazing, good man and can take care about you than me ....he arranged it for your good...so tonight...I just want to tell you that i-"

"Don't tell me that you want to-"

"Let's break up" I said coldly while her eyes started to become watery.
"J-jimin... Don't leave me" She said softly and started to crying.

It's hurt me so much when I looked her crying...
I don't want to make her crying...it's make me become weak...

"I'm sorry dahyunnie...b-but I do it for your good and mine too... I also don't want to l-leave you...but I need to, I'm pity when your brother started to tell the story at me...he also don't want us to break up but...he do it because he don't want to see us hurt... Also he don't wanr to make your father mad and disappointed of you and him...
It's for everyone good...I make this decision because.....I love you so much dahyunnie... That's all what I can say...
I want to break up because  I... l o v e you...I'm sorry again dahy-"
Before I can finished my sentences, she come towards me and hugged me tightly.

" I don't care...I don't want to break up with you...forget about all of that...just forget it! I know you really don't want to do this...because you love me...I can see it in your eyes and heart... It's too obvious... Don't hurt yourself jimin-ah... I know you do it because you pity of me ... But you need to pity of yourself too" she said while crying on my embrace.

I didn't hug her back and just standing  or didn't move an inch while she was hugged me tightly and crying on my embrace.

I stared at the sky and my eyes started become watery but luckily I can hold it.

"Let's s-secret our r-relationship...I-i won't tell this to m-my brother..." She said sobbing while broke the hug.
I just looked into her eyes disbelief.
"But your b-brother and your f-fath-"

"Ignore it... T-they won't k-know about it...I'm 100% sure...let's secret it..." She said while her tear flowing down to her fluffy cheeks.
"Dahyunnie...b-but I already promise to him.... I just pity of him if I do it like this...please just accept the fact... Don't worry I won't leave you too...I will always followed and take a look on y-"

"I can't....I know you can't too...your eyes tell me everything... You just worry and pity of me so you did this decision to break up with me but did you know that decision can make me more hurt? Your decision is very bad... It will make me more hurt and I hurt because of your decision... So please, let's secret our relationship" she said with pleading eyes. I just sighed and looked down.

I take a long breathe and looked back at her. "Okay ... L-lets secret it" I said while smiled softly  and her eyes widened. "Jiminnie you're amazing boyfriend ever!" She said excitedly and hugged me tightly while I just giggled and hugged her back.

"But..." I said and broke the hug.
"But what?" She asked me confusedly while I slowly pulled her waist towards me.

"But...you need to give me morning kiss,afternoon kiss, evening kiss, night kiss, midnight kiss, cooking kiss, bath room kiss , bed ki-"

"YAH! YOU BAD!" She said while hitted my chest playfully.
"okay you want to break up..ok-"

"Noooo...." She whined and hugged me .

"So?" I smirked and she just rolled her eyes.
"Fine....but...you can't meet my brother okay? And tell to your brother that you're not break up with me ...and tell to him that we was secret our relationship so... Don't tell my brother about it" she said while wrapped her arm around my neck and I just smiled.

"Okay....my chubs~" I said and gave her a peck kiss on her smooth lips while she just giggled and gave a peck back to my lips. I broke the hug and smiled.
"Kajja....let's go back to your hou-"
I was cutted by her fake coughing.
"Don't Remember that...you can't sleep in my room or go to my house and you can't meet my brother?" She asked me while raised her eyebrows.

Cute

"Of course I remember it! I will bring you to the restaurant because I know you're hungry right now right?" I asked her while smirking and she just bitted her lips shyly.

"H-how did you know?" She asked me shyly.

"Because...I hear your stomach growling when we were hugging" I tease her and she just pouted.
"YAH JIMINNIEEEEE! YOU BAD!"

"YES I'M A BAD GUY DUH"

"PARK FREAKING JIMINNNNNNN!"

Such a wonderful day....

Wow 3303 words lol!💜

So...hye! Did you miss me?🙈💜
I'm sorry for late update because I need to do my assignment lol

Btw! Many of you guys thinks it will be the most sad chapter but nah.
It's only a bit sad in this chapter lol
Hehe

Okay that's all! Don't forget to vote and comment! Ily guys!💜💜
See you in the next chapter! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 312 35
"Didn't think it would be me, did you Y/N?"
99.1K 2.4K 23
"Hey boy Look, I'm gonna make this simple for you" "You got two Choices.." "YES or YES?"
18.5K 1.1K 37
[COMPLETE] start: 02/13/21 end: 03/14/21 hey guys, new DAHMIN story💛💙hoping you will support this, advance thank you!💛💙 "what are you doing here...
5.1K 693 31
what would you do if you get so deep in a dream that the moment you wake up the next day, you're in another universe, in the same body, in the same b...