Book 1: The Scarlet Eyes (Nar...

By sgirlsgirl

It is well known how Naruto was born on the Nine tails attack. His parents perished and a great loss came upo... More

Prologue
Ch.1: Me Myself and I
Naomi Uchiha
Ch.2: Konoha, Meeting Naruto, and Settling in
Ch.3: The Academy
Ch.4: Genin Exam
Ch.5: Insulting Duck butt and Teams
Ch.6: Survival Exercise and the Truth
Ch.7: Journey to the Land of Waves
Ch.8: Zabuza Momochi, Sharingan, and Mini Flashback
Ch.9: Tazuna's Home and Heart-to-Heart talk
Ch.10: Training and Argument
Ch.11: Battle with Zabuza
Ch. 12: Battle Part 2& End of the Journey to the Land of Waves
Ch. 13: Training and ANBU
Ren Miyazaki
Kazuya Takishima
Ch. 14: ANBU Mission and the Sand Siblings
Ch.15: Interrogation and the Written Exams
Ch.16: Torture Force, Tsukuyomi,& the Forest of Death
Ch.17: The Preliminaries and the Chunin Festival
Ch.18: Training and Finals
Ch.19: Suna's Attack on the Leaf
Ch.20: Sasori&Deidara and Itachi&Kisame
Ch.21: 5th Hokage, Sasu's Bday, Mysterious Mission
Ch.22: Tobi and Chasing Sasuke
Ch.23: Heartbreak and the Truth
Ch.25: Final
SEQUEL!!!!!!~~

Ch.24: The Akatsuki

28.8K 952 517
By sgirlsgirl

Chapter 24: The Akatsuki

Third POV

Kakashi blankly stared at the spot from where Naomi had disappeared from. “Damn it!” he cursed while giving a punch to a nearby tree. How could I have let her escape… how am I going to tell Naruto and the others?

He immediately transported out of the forest since it was beginning to rain. Landing outside the Hokage’s building; he slowly walked up the long stairs. Each step felt agonizing. He felt guilty that two of his powerful students left and couldn’t stop them.

Knocking on the door, he opened it to see all of the rookies standing there, including his team, with Asuma, Kurenai and of course Tsunade.

“Kakashi!” Tsunade immediately stood up and walked around her desk. “What happened?!” she demanded. Said man bit his lip and gently shook his head.

“SHIT!” Tsunade screamed and landed a punch on her desk, effectively breaking it. The rookies gasped and took a step back.

“Kakashi-sensei? What’ s going on? Where’s Naomi??” Naruto obliviously asked.

Kakashi stared at him with sympathetic eyes. “Naruto… gomen but Naomi has defected from the village.”

“WHAT??” Shikamaru yelled, his calm attitude breaking instantly.

Naruto chuckled humorlessly, “You’re just joking aren’t you, sensei? I mean… Naomi couldn’t have actually left like that…?” Seeing no response from Kakashi, anger filled Naruto’s veins. “HOW COULD YOU HAVE JUST LET HER GET AWAY?”

“Easy there Naruto,” Kiba and Shikamaru came from behind and held him back.

“Why didn’t you stop her!?” Naruto asked darkly.

“NARUTO! Pipe down,” Tsunade commanded “It wasn’t Kakashi’s fault at all. It was mine… I shouldn’t have kept the truth from her.”

“What truth, Lady Hokage?” Asuma asked as his eyes narrowed.

Tsunade sighed before sitting down and crossing her arms. “Naomi is the daughter of my goddaughter, so in a way she’s my grand goddaughter. Her mother had died the day Naomi was born. But… I had told Naomi that her mother had died from childbirth, not the real reason.”

“How exactly did she die?” Ino asked curiously.

Tsunade bit her lip before replying, “She was murdered.” The genin gasped in shock as they heard the news.

“What about her father??” Naruto asked.

“Naruto… Naomi’s father one of the most strongest shinobi Konoha could have had. Unfortunately, he was also murdered before Naomi was even born.” She replied.

“Mi-chan…” Naruto’s eyes softened. “Gomen…”

“That’s why she went rogue. Because technically this village has kept secrets about the most important thing in her life: her parents.”

“She went for revenge;” Kakashi interrupted “She left because she wants to get stronger to kill her parent’s killers.”

“Just like Sasuke…” Sakura muttered. Kakashi nodded in response.

“And just like Sasuke…” Naruto started “I’ll bring Naomi back! I’ll bring both of them back, I promise!” he grinned, his eyes twinkling again. The others smiled at him.

“Lady Tsunade… does Master Jiraiya know of these events?” Kurenai suddenly asked thinking of the Sanin.

“He does,” Tsunade sighed “He wasn’t surprised. Jiraiya said that he knew this day would eventually come. He said that Naomi is still just a child blinded by anger. He respects that anger, and he trusts her. I know how Naomi is, Jiraiya has such an influence in her life, that she won’t do something ridiculous.”

But that’s where she was wrong… she didn’t know that Naomi would make a decision and go straight to the source of where she wanted answers. No one knew…

Location: Forests towards the border of the Land of Fire

Naomi ninja jumped through the trees as her once lively face was now stone cold, and void of emotions. She knew what she was doing and what the consequences were. Deciding to take a break, she stopped on a sturdy branch and sat down for a while.

She took a drink of water from her sack and at a quick meal of Onigiri. While putting the bottle away, her hand grazed the Bingo Book. Taking it out, she flipped through the pages until it landed on hers.

Name: Naomi Suzuki

Age: 12

Affiliation: Konoha

Rank: Unknown

There was other personal information about her such as her birthday, blood type, height, there was also a small biography saying that she was Jiraiya’s granddaughter. The information of her parents and clan are unknown.

Naomi took a small black marker that was in her back before scratching some stuff out and filling it in.

Name: Naomi Suzuki Uchiha

Age: 12 13

Affiliation: Konoha

Rank: Unknown Missing-nin

This Bingo book was personally hers; she wasn’t going to give it to anyone else. Putting it away, she resumed her journey. Her thoughts couldn’t help but go back to what has happened for the past couple of days.

There was so much pressure that she had to leave immediately. If she stayed in Konoha, she would have felt like being in a tank without any space, the claustrophobia hitting her. She wasn’t claustrophobic or anything, but she just couldn’t take it anymore.

Naomi felt like a bit of a hypocrite. There she was telling Sasuke that revenge wasn’t the answer, and yet right now, she also left the village to get stronger for her personal revenge. But, you couldn’t really blame her. Naomi never knew her parents were murdered; she was just told that they died normally. How could she have known the truth, when no one was willing to tell her?

She was lied to her entire life; how would you feel when you realized that everything that you knew was fake. All she had asked anyone was for the simple truth, but no one gave it. No one.

Naomi was still young, just becoming a teenager at the tender age of 13. All she really wanted in her life was the love of her parents… was that too much to ask for? She didn’t want material things, she didn’t want money or anything… all she wanted was some parental love. But, she knows that won’t get it. Ever. Now, she knew exactly how Sasuke felt. She couldn’t blame him; he still thought that Itachi purposely murdered the Uchiha Clan. Why? Because he wasn’t told the truth, just like her. She was worried on what will happen when he finally finds out the truth, or if he ever does.

Naomi shook her head out of all of these thoughts, and concentrated on her destination. She didn’t want to plague her mind at the moment. Her lips twitched when she saw the opening from the forest to the gates. Finding this place was not easy, not at all.

Who knew that Amegakure was so tight with security that it was nearly impossible to find it?

Stepping out of the forest clearing, she looked up to see high end tall buildings that blended in with the dark rain and thunderclouds. The fog was acting as a barrier to the village. Naomi noticed how industrialized Amegakure was. But she wasn’t stupid; she knew that this village was impossible to infiltrate. Her grandfather had done his research quite thoroughly and yet he failed to do so.

“Well… here goes nothing.” Naomi muttered before taking a single step inside the border, the rain pounding down on her head. She was soaked to the bone, feeling the sense of shivers vibrate through her body.

On the other side of the village, stood a tall tower that had a metallic face sketched onto it. Metal wires connected to the side of its face that led to every other building in the city. It acted like a control center. The eyes of the face had ripples carved into it, and the mouth was open with a longue red tongue slithering out of it.

On top of that tongue… sat a man with his eyes closed. He was wearing a dark cloak with red clouds; his orange hair contrasted with the dull grey colors of the surrounding building. Piercings adorned his face, with the ripples of the Rinnegan completing his look.

As soon has Naomi had stepped into the border, those eyes had snapped open in a flash. The rain that was pelting down on her back had given a signal back to the man that an intruder had invaded the village.

Immediately standing up, he went inside the building and down the long entwined stairs within the tower. The door he opened led to a big room with a desk filled paper work. Konan. The man sent a mind link asking her to come over.

A minute later, a kunoichi with short blue hair and orange flamed colored eyes entered the room. She had small circular piercing on her chin with a paper origami flower decorating her hair.

“What is it Pein?” her soft voice echoed through the dark, isolated room.

She has arrived,” Pein started, his eyes glancing back at her “I want you to bring her here.”

Konan nodded and immediately used her jutsu, the Dance of the Shikigami, to disappear in an ornate of papers. Paper began to form in the shape of her outline in front of the border, where Naomi was currently.

Naomi looked up to see the young woman looking at her with a curious, yet guarded look. She noticed that the woman was wearing the cloak with red clouds. Akatsuki. She thought.

“I see you have come upon our request, Naomi Suzuki.” Konan spoke with an air of finesse. She saw Naomi’s headband and the slight eye bags under her eyes. Something happened. She thought with slight narrowed eyes.

Naomi merely nodded. She didn’t want to speak against this person; she could feel the strength of her chakra from all the way where she was standing. This person was powerful.

“Come, I’ll take you to the hideout of the Akatsuki.” Konan walked on ahead, with Naomi trailing behind her.

The 13 year old’s gaze went to the different buildings that were in the village. They’re so different; so modern! Naomi reflected. Her child curiosity was seeping through, even though she was trying to hide it. She couldn’t help it; this village was fascinating.

There wasn’t much liveliness like Konoha, but the air here brought a safe, yet deeply haunting mentality. It peeked her interest. She didn’t notice Konan glancing back at her with a twitch of her lips.

This young girl was very interesting to Konan. She had this innocence to her, but it also felt like the harsh cruelty of this shinobi world wasn’t blind to her.

“Naomi?” Konan asked.

“Hm? Ah, gomen.” Naomi bowed and quickly caught up with her.

“No, it’s quite alright. I see you’re curious about this village. Yes?”

Naomi, in a long time, grinned slightly. “Hmm. It’s so different from the other villages; not bad different, but it’s so unique!” she giggled slightly. Naomi’s eyes widened, realizing her childish antics and quickly bowed, with her head down.

A slight chuckle snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked up to see Konan smiling slightly at her. “Indeed it is. Don’t hide your personality away, Naomi. That’s the only thing that will be keeping you sane in this harsh world. Don’t change it.”

Naomi nodded with a slight smile, but stayed quiet as she continued to look at the buildings. Konan amusingly stared at her. Once again, she couldn’t help it. She was the second in command to one of the biggest criminal organizations in this world, and yet she felt like this child was growing up to quickly. Naomi reminded Konan of herself when she was younger.

For some reason, Konan just knew that this young girl would bring a huge impact to the Akatsuki. But she didn’t know if it was going to be good or bad.

The two had finally arrived at their destination. Naomi gawked openly at how big the building was. Konan created a series of hand signs before slapping her palm to the ground. A set of seals appeared and instantly disappeared in the color of fire as the door began to open.

They followed through long narrow hallways that had no light except for the occasional candle. Naomi stayed close to Konan as they had finally arrived to an isolated part of the building.

Knocking the door, Konan stepped in with Naomi behind her. Naomi adjusted her eye sight to the darkness and saw that a shadowed figure sat behind a massive desk. The source of light that was coming glowed upon his face.

Naomi could distinctly point out the bright color of his hair, the piercings, but she couldn’t move her gaze away from those Rinnegan eyes.

“I see you have come, Naomi Suzuki.” The deep voice of the man filled the room. “My name is Pein; I’m the leader of the Akatsuki, however you shall address me as Leader.” Naomi remained quiet for his aura was intimidating. But she didn’t show weakness to it. She openly stared back at him straight in the eyes, not wanting to show fear.

“You’re the youngest member in this organization. There are currently nine of us; ten now that you are here, all hailing from different villages,” he informed as he stood up to reach inside a small cupboard. He took out a cloak and small ring.

“Wear this cloak and ring. This ring determines your place here.” Naomi nodded taking it, and putting on the cloak.

“Ummm,” she started off then her voice quickly became muffled as the cloak literally swallowed her up. It was huge. The sleeves were long and her face was buried within the long collars.

Pein amusingly stared at the young child. He didn’t show any emotion, but his eyes betrayed him. Konan curled her lips and turned away to not giggle.

“Right… the cloak’s a bit too big for you.” Pein muttered and took out the smallest size. He took the big one in exchange for the smaller one.

Naomi put it on and noticed that it was perfect. She also slid on the ring and adjusted herself up. “You may go,” Pein said “Konan will show you your room and around the hideout.”

Naomi bowed, “Yes, Leader-sama,” and walked out the door with Konan.

“Hm, interesting.” Pein mused before returning to his work.

Konan led her through another set of long passageways until they came to a hallway that held a series of doors. “This one is yours.” Konan said as she opened up the one that was the furthest from the main hall.

The door opened to a simple, but a normal sized bedroom. There was a bed with dark blue sheets, and two pillows. There was a side desk with a lamp, a large cupboard in the corner, and another door which lead to a bathroom.

“Hmm, thank you.” Naomi softly said and placed her scroll on the bed. “Who are the other members?”

“Well... they are different from each other, since they come from different villages. They’re quite a variety. I will warn you though, each of them have huge egos and personalities. Just watch out for the occasional explosion or scream---” she got cut off as a loud BOOM sound was heard, followed by a bunch of yelling.

“I spoke to soon,” Konan muttered “Let’s go. I’ll introduce you to the others. They must all be here since they currently don’t have missions.”

Naomi’s POV

I followed Konan through dark halls. Geez, I’m going have to memorize this place. It’s so confusing!

We finally arrived in what seemed like the biggest room from the whole building. On one side was a living room with big couches, a long shelf filled with hundreds of scrolls, and a large coffee table.

On the other side was the kitchen. It was huge in the sense of fitting all these people. The members were all spread out in the room. I noticed a couple sitting on the sofa doing their own things, and two of them were arguing in the middle about to rip each other’s faces off.

And of course, no one could miss the gigantic hole that was now blown through a wall. It seemed as if this was normal since the members were minding their business.

“What is going on here?!” Konan’s angry voice resonated through the room. Immediately it became quiet.

“It was his fault!” Two voices exclaimed at the same time.

“No it wasn’t you Barbie!”

“Yes it was, Manwhore!”

“Enough!” she said. “Deidara, you will patch up that hole immediately since you blew it up, and you Hidan will clean up this mess. Is that understood?”

“What?! Fuck no! It was this fucking Barbie that made the god damn mess! Why the fuck do I have to clean it up.”

Wow. I internally whistled. This guy has got quite the vocabulary.

“Because I said so, and I’m sure you don’t want Leader coming in here.” Konan threatened.

I noticed this Hidan guy cursing profanities under his breath. He had silver hair that was slicked back and fuschia colored eyes. He was wearing his cloak completely unbuttoned, showing off his toned body. Around his neck was the headband of Yugakure. What really caught my attention was the long necklace he was wearing. It was a circular pendant with an upside down triangle.

A Jashinist in the Akatsuki? Huh, how interesting. I wasn’t ignorant to the different religions of the ninja world. I had remembered reading about Jashinism in a scroll that I had collected.

“Who the fuck is that kid?” Hidan countered as his eyes landed on me. That caught attention of everyone else, and they followed his line of gaze. Four of the members eyes widened when they say me.

“You!” Deidara, the blondie that had confronted me, exclaimed. “What are you doing here?!”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Shouldn’t you know that? I didn’t think your stupidity would have gone this low after our fight.”

He growled at me in annoyance, as Hidan wholeheartedly laughed. “I like this bitch!”

“Well well, look who it is.” I turned to see my sensei amongst that crowd. “I didn’t think you would actually come here, Naomi.”

I shrugged, “What can I say, Kisa-sensei, you can’t get rid of me yet.” I grinned. He laughed revealing his razor sharp teeth.

“Come here, squirt!” he said as he held his arms out. Giggling, I ran into his arms and he gave me a bear hug.

“I feel like I’m watching some cheesy ass show…” Hidan muttered while scrunching his nose. “Hey Kisame, who the fuck is she anyways?”

Kisame grinned while wrapping an arm around my shoulder. “This is Naomi Suzuki. She was a student of mine and Zabuza’s a couple years ago. We were the ones who taught her to fight with swords, isn’t that right?”

I nodded, smiling slightly. “Yup.” I looked at everyone until my gaze landed on him. He was sitting on the sofa holding a small book in his hands. His dark eyes penetrating through mine; it felt as if he could see everything past me. I involuntarily shivered at his gaze. He had definitely grown up from the picture. His bangs were slightly longer, and the lines around his eyes more prominent. But Sasuke really did look like him. It was uncanny how similar they were.

I turned my eyes away from him as Konan spoke. “As you can see, she will be joining the Akatsuki as the youngest member. Introduce yourselves.”

“The names Hidan, bitch!” he grinned and pointed at himself. The one next to him with glowing green eyes and a mask, spoke next. “Kakazu.”

“You already know me, yeah, Deidara.” He grumbled and turned away. I noticed a young red head sitting on the sofa next to him, rolling his eyes. He was so handsome! Actually most of Akatsuki members were good looking…

“Sasori.” His soft voice spoke to me before he went back to carving his puppet. Then Kisame grinned. “Well you already know me, the best sensei ever.” I chuckled and shook my head.

“We are Zetsu!” two voices spoke together at the same time. My eyes widened as I looked at the guy. Half of his body was white, while the other was black. What was weird was the huge plant encasing himself. How cool!

And last but not least… “Itachi.” His voice had a gentle, yet haunting sound to it. This one word made shivers crawl down my spine. It was him. It was finally the person I wanted to see after so long. I knew I had to talk to him, but not here.

I reluctantly pulled my eyes away from him and smiled at everyone else. “As you already know, my name’s Naomi and I’m 13. I also come from Konoha.”

“Ah, so you’re from the same fucking village that Itachi came from. You know her, Itachi?” Hidan curiously asked.

“No.” Itachi spoke then went back to reading his book.

“Hm, what a prissy ass.” Hidan muttered under his breath “Always so gloomy.”

Btw, if you’re wondering about ‘Tobi’ he wasn’t introduced until Shippuden technically, he won’t come until the next book!~~

“Alright go back to what you were doing before.” Konan said as she left the room.

I sat down on the sofa next to Kisame, as the rest sat down also, with Hidan and Deidara sitting on the floor.

“So I heard from Zabuza that you two had a fight a while ago.” Kisame said. I grinned turning to him. “Yeah, we were on our mission to the Land of Waves, and that’s where we met. You should have seen my ex-teammates faces when they found out that he was also my sensei.”

Kisame chuckled. “Leave it Zabuza to have a flashy entrance.”

“So tell us about your fucking self Naomi.” Hidan said. I felt like he was a rather chill person; I think we’ll get along pretty well.

“Well what do you want to know?”

“Hmm well you are fucking hot! I’ll admit that,” Hidan grinned. The others looked at him with a dead panned expression.

“You’re acting like a pedophile.” Kakazu muttered as he counted money.

“Shut the fuck up, Kakazu! Let me finish my god damn sentence!” Hidan yelled. “I was saying that because she’s so hot, she must have had a boyfriend, am I right?”

The atmosphere suddenly became intense as my fists clenched in anger. I turned my gaze away to stare at the wall.

“Nice job, Hidan,” Deidara whispered. “Look what you did.”

“Shut up!” Hidan whispered back. “How was I supposed to fucking know?”

“I had one.” I spoke. “And one only. Not anymore.”

“Oh!” Deidara exclaimed “Was it that guy with the dark hair? He seemed so moody, and looked like Itachi!”

Sasori rolled his eyes. “You idiot, of course he looked like Itachi. That was his younger brother.”

Hidan whistled sheepishly. “Talk about awkward being in the same room as the older brother of your ex…”

Kakazu just glared at his partner and hit him upside the head. Hidan hissed at him before being quiet.

“So where is he now?” Deidara asked.

“He went to Orochimaru.” I replied.

“Hahaha! He went to that slimy snake bastards place… ugh what a creepy he was. I’m glad he left…” Deidara said.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “What do you mean?”

“Orochimaru was part of the Akatsuki a long time ago,” Kisa-sensei explained “He left after failing to get the Sharingan from Itachi.”

My mouth formed into an ‘o.’ “Ohh… right, well… he got the other brother now.” I muttered under my breath.

“I guess I’ll go to my room now. Nice meeting you all.” I explained and left the room. I walked through the dark hallways, and I knew someone was following me.

“You can come out, you know. I’m not going to bite.” A hand suddenly grabbed me from the shoulders and took me inside a room. I was about to scream before my mouth was covered up.

My eyes met the blazing eyes of the Sharingan. “Do not scream.” His voice calmly said. I nodded and broke away from his grasp.

I looked around his room and noticed that everything was pretty similar except the bed sheets were a black color.

“So I see you joined the Akatsuki. Why?”

“Because, I was not going to stay in a village that lied to me about my parents. You know who I am Itachi, I can see that you know. So you should know that I am not going to stay there.” I explained.

He didn’t say anything and just sat at the edge of his bed. From within my cloak I took out the picture I had put. “Here,” I softly said as I gave it to him.

He glanced at it and gently took it; gazing at the image. “Take off your genjutsu.” He spoke.

I bit my lip deciding if I should or not. “Don’t worry,” he said “I sound proofed this room and it doesn’t let anyone enter without my permission.”

Nodding, I brought my hands together. “Release.” In a poof, my blue hair and eyes were gone replacing them with my dark raven hair and onyx eyes.

Standing up, he walked towards me picking up a strand of my hair. “You look so much like your parents that it’s slightly unbearable.”

I sadly smiled. “Gomen.” He patted my head with a small smile. I took out okaa-sans letter and handed it to him. “You should read it.”

He opened it up, and I could see his eyes moving back and forth reading the context. I saw his eyes widen slightly as he kept reading. “So that’s how Sora died…” he muttered. I could see the lingering sadness in his eyes.

“Godfather, huh?” he asked looking at me. I shrugged a bit offering a small smile. He once again came up to me and stroked my hair. “I guess that technically makes me your guardian here?” he smiled.

I nodded with a grin. “I guess it does!”

“Naomi, as your guardian, I’ll give you your first rule. Your mother mentioned a man wearing a mask. I want you to stay away from him.” His attitude suddenly turned completely serious.

“Do you know him?” I asked. He sighed but nodded.

“He is dangerous---”

“I already know that he’s Madara Uchiha, Itachi…” I trailed off as I felt his sudden stare.

“How did you know?” he seriously asked.

“He confronted me during my mission. He was the one who planted the seed of doubt in my mind…”

“Do not listen to him, Naomi? Understand?” I immediately nodded, not wanting to be at the end of his wrath.

“Good.” He poked my forehead.

“Nii-san,” that got his attention right away “C-can I ask why you did it?”

He knew what I was talking about. He sighed before replying to my question. “Those times were dark, Naomi. The Uchiha Clan was planning on taking over the village. I was ordered by the Konoha council to kill EVERY single person.”

“Including Sasuke?” I interrupted.

He nodded. “Yes. Sasuke was an innocent child, Naomi. He didn’t know what was going on within the clan; he didn’t have to get involved in something that he didn’t do. He was a child that loved his brother very much. Our father never often spent time with him, so I did. I would train and he would follow me; I taught him some jutsu here and there. But he was my little brother…” Itachi fondly spoke as he turned to look at me.

“I couldn’t kill him. So I told him to hate me and grow up one day strong enough to kill me. I had hoped that when he would get older he would kill me and return to the village as a hero. I wanted him to have comrades, have friends, have a happy childhood.”

“But Itachi, you couldn’t have expected that out of him. According to your words, he completely changed, blocking everyone out of his life!”

“He didn’t block you out, did he Naomi? I didn’t ignore Sasuke completely, you know. I’ve been keeping tabs on him. I always noticed how happy he was with you, Naomi. It was because he knew you understood how it felt. You understood him more than anyone.” Itachi said.

And I still do… I know how he felt about revenge. Now I know how he feels. I swear, I’m going to get stronger and kill Danzo and those pathetic Leaf elders. I swear.

“Naomi?”

“Oh, hm?

“You were spacing out…” he chuckled. I grinned. “Ah gomen.”

“You really do look like your parents when you smile…” he reminisced.

“I want to know what happened. Everything.” I seriously spoke. He stopped to stare at me before he flashed on his Sharingan and I was transported away.

Memories

I noticed that I was standing on a cliff nearby a waterfall. I noticed Itachi and my father, Shisui. These must be Itachi’s memories! I thought.

“It looks like the coup d’état can longer be prevented. When I tried to use Kotoamatsukami, Danzo stole my right eye.” My father said as he turned around to look at Itachi.

“Shisui…”

“I suspect he will come after my left eye as well,” he took out the remaining eye “You’re the only person I can count on, my best friend.”

The scene suddenly changed to inside the Hokage’s office with the elders looking at a bowing Itachi. They were telling him that Uchiha must be stopped at once. My fists clenched in anger as I saw Danzo and the Elders telling Itachi that the clan must be stopped.

The scene again changed to Danzo alone telling Itachi to kill the clan, and that he will spare Sasuke’s life.

The scene came to Itachi standing behind his mother and father.

“I see, so you’ve aligned with the other side?” His father asked.

“Mother, Father…” Itachi muttered.

“I know, Itachi.” His mother spoke sadly.

“Itachi,” his father suddenly spoke “Promise me this. Take care of Sasuke.”

Tears lined the inside of Itachi’s eyes. “I will.” He clenched his teeth in frustration as tears fell from his cheeks.

“Do not be afraid,” his father reprimanded “This is the path you have chosen. Compared to you, our pain will be gone in an instant. Even if our philosophies differ, I am proud of you, my son.”

Itachi silently sobbed as the katana he was holding began to shake in his hands.

“You are truly a kind child, ne Itachi?” His father slightly smiled. I didn’t realize that tears were flowing down my own cheeks as I watched the scene play out.

If you want to watch that scene, here’s the part on youtube: Video

The memory ended as I ended up back into Itachi’s room. I gasped as I felt my cheeks wet. Itachi was looking at the ground with clenched fists. He looked up as he heard my sob, his eyes widening.

I took a couple of steps and then ran straight into his arms hugging him tightly. My tears soaking his shirt, as my arms tightened around him. The burden that he was carrying… who knew. The guilt. Everyone sees him as nothing but a villain, but he’s truly a hero.

I felt his arms hesitantly wrap around me. “Thank you,” I sobbed “Thank you for being my otou-sans best friend.” His hug was comforting as he stroked my hair.

“It’s alright Naomi,” he pulled back and kept me at arm’s length “As your godfather, I will, from now on, always protect you.” He poked my forehead with a gentle smile.

I grinned at him and chuckled. “Hai!”

End of Chapter 24!~~ I hope you liked it so far! So she’s finally apart of the Akatsuki! I think there’s only 1 or 2 more chapters until this book is finished! :) I think this was a slightly more chill chapter compared to the rest… but the book is almost done! Hooray!

Comment below on what you think will happen in Shippuden! I’m curious! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 30.8K 38
**Series Complete**SEQUEL TO BOOK 2: BELONGING IN THE NARTUO WORLD. You have seen how Serena entered the Naruto world. You found out who she was and...
106K 3.8K 34
Kakashi x Reader You suddenly find yourself stuck in "Naruto's" world without knowing why, and were taken in by the Leaf village as one of the infamo...
149K 2.3K 22
Naruko pretends to be a boy with the Name "Naruto" being to that it will keep her safe from the village she lives in. Naruko gets past trials with t...