Urie's Diner [Ryden AU]

By ryroholic

Ryan finds a guy with a coffee shop. He kinda falls for him. More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.15

0.14

761 35 37
By ryroholic

I was the first to wake up the next morning which is surprising since it's always Brendon who wakes me up. I also got home late so it didn't make sense.

He was getting ready while I drank some coffee. I took a pain killer once I woke up. I don't need to be limping at all. I took a bite out of my toast and he walked into the living room with a box.

"Ready." He said and I nodded.

"Want to eat?"

"No, we're running late."

"No, we're not." I said and he narrowed his eyes checking his time.

"We're early." He stated. I nodded and he sat down. I slide over the plate of toast to him and got up.

"Milk and sugar?"

"Yes, please." He said and I nodded. I didn't get much sleep but it didn't matter.

"It was scary last night." He said and I chuckled.

"Why?"

"Well, I was here alone."

"I came back."

"Yeah, but um, the place was so dark and lonely, especially with your type of decorating." He said and bit his lip.

"Sorry."

"No, it's fine. Just thought it– it's not even important so I don't know why I told you." He chuckled.

"It is, any stuff you want me to take down that scare you?" I asked looking around.

"Well, it all seems harmless now but at night that fucking monkey scared me." He said and pointed at the realistic monkey head in the living room. I chuckled and he took a sip of his coffee.

"Why do you have so much taxidermy? It's scary and weird."

"I grew up loving taxidermy. My father had lots of it at home and I always thought it was cool, even as a kid." I shrugged and he blinked.

"I didn't mean to call it weird but I just think it's insane how you have it all over the house."

"You've gotten real comfortable." I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want you judging my decorating when you stay here without paying rent or much of anything for that matter." I said and grabbed my toast before getting up and taking my keys. "I'll be waiting in the car." I said and walked out the door.

I didn't think much on what I said. It's the truth. He doesn't pay anything. He eats my food, sometimes uses my clothes and I need to be some uber driver for him since he doesn't have a car. I've given him so much of my money and continue to give it to him and all he has to say is that my decorating is insane? Especially the monkey?

After a few minutes I saw him walk towards the car. He wiped his nose getting in with his box. He put his belt on and faced the window. I drove to the diner and was glad I had the radio on or else it would've been so awkward.

We arrived at the diner and saw some workers were already there. I got out of the car and I saw Brendon going inside. I went in and he set the box on a table.

"I got aprons for all of you and some shirts since I've always loved uniforms." He said and not everyone was excited for the uniforms. Not even I was and I'm not the one wearing them. I'm sure he wasted money on uniforms.

I saw Pete was already here. He was sitting down in a chair with his chin at the palm of his hand. He was tired and sleepy, I can tell.

"Hey, buddy." Brendon said and looked at Pete. He blinked rapidly and looked back at him.

"Yeah, present." He said and wiped his eyes.

"Pay attention." He said and Pete nodded giving him a thumbs up.

"I wasn't sure about the sizes so I got the ones I thought would fix." He said and took out the shirts and handed them out. I sat next to Pete and slightly pushed him.

"You shouldn't have stayed out so late." I said and he chuckled.

"How are you not tired?"

"Caffeine." I said. He sighed and Brendon put his shirt in front of him before the apron.

"Put those on." He said. Pete nodded and looked at the shirts. They had the name tags on them already. Where did he get the money for this?

"Don't mind him, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I whispered and Pete chuckled.

"Nice hickeys by the way." He said and I hummed. I saw them. Didn't care to cover them. I didn't mark Pete at all. There was never the right time. I was too busy enjoying myself to do anything. He owes me.

"Customers should be coming in soon so be ready to serve them." Brendon said and the cooks were already in the kitchen preparing the food.

"I'll pick you up tonight." I said and winked at Pete. He raised his brow and I walked towards the door but he grabbed my wrist.

"Just pick me up here, when you pick up the boss. It's a waste of a drive."

"What about your car?"

"I'll have someone pick it up." He chuckled and I shrugged.

"Alright, be ready then." I said and he grinned.

It was 5 minutes til 10 and I arrived at the diner. A couple was still eating waiting for the last minute. I walked in and saw Brendon by the counter.

"Where's everyone else?"

"I let them leave since they cleaned up early." He said and I nodded. Where's Pete? After a minute or two I saw Pete walk out of the kitchen. He was dressed nicely. I bet he told someone to bring him clothes. He smirked when seeing me and I grinned.

I'm topping this time. Once it hit 10 the couple finally left and thanked us for the food. Brendon didn't waste time to clean up and fix the chairs on the tables.

"All good?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's go." I said and walked towards the door.

"Where we headed?" Pete asked as we exited the diner.

"Somewhere, not sure yet." I shrugged and he hummed. I unlocked my car and didn't see Brendon behind us or inside. He was probably in the kitchen. We got in the car and Pete sat in the passenger's seat. We waited about 20 minutes and Brendon was still inside.

"What's taking him so long?" I asked and Pete shrugged. I got out of the car and went inside. I saw him watching TV in the kitchen and eating some chips.

"What are you doing? We're waiting for you."

"It's fine, you can go." He said and I raised my brow.

"What?"

"I'm staying here." He said and I turned off the TV. He sighed and continued eating his chips.

"Stop being childish and get up, we're leaving." I said and he shook his head.

"You can leave, I'm staying here."

"Do you hear yourself right now?"

"Yeah, I have ears and the words are coming out of my mouth." He said acting smart.

"It sucks staying here and you know it. Let go of your pride and get in the car." I said knowing why he was acting like this. It must've annoyed him what I said in the morning. I get it. I'd be annoyed too.

"I'm not going to stay in a place I'm not wanted in. This place may suck but it's enough for me, now go since I'm missing my show."  He said and turned on the TV. I just turned it back off.

"Who says I don't want you to stay at my place?"

"You did."

"Did I specifically say I didn't want you there?" I asked and he didn't respond for a bit.

"You called me out for not paying anything so that's enough to let me know. Don't worry though, I'll pay you back soon." He said and the kitchen door opened only to see Pete.

"Sorry, I thought something happened." He said and I sighed rubbing my face.

"Fine, whatever, stay here for all I care."

"I will." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on." I said and grabbed Pete's wrist.

"Is he not coming?"

"No, he's got better things to do." I said and we got back in the car.

"Good news, we're going to my place."

Entering my place Pete was amazed by my decorations. I was glad over that.

"You fucking psycho, this taxidermy is so cool." He said and touched the skin of a deer.

"Yup. It is taxidermy." I chuckled and he touched some horns.

"You're so dark, I like it." He nodded and I grinned.

"Let's fuck already." I said and kissed his lips. I pushed him down on the couch and spread his legs. He hummed and pulled away removing the remote under him.

"It was uncomfortable." He chuckled and he grabbed a shirt that was on the couch.

"This yours?" He said and I can smell Brendon's scent from it.

"No." I said and Pete smirked.

"How many guys do you bring here, then? Here I thought I was special." He chuckled and kissed my lips. I tossed Brendon's shirt elsewhere and can smell him on this damn couch. I pulled Pete up and took him to my room. I pushed him against the wall and he groaned gripping my waist.

I pulled his shirt up and removed it. I kissed his neck and lips and chin. Everywhere. I want to forget. I took off my shirt and pulled him towards the bed but then stopped and took him back to the wall. The bed still smells like Brendon, god knows how. He's everywhere. Pete turned us around and I smirked. Not today. I bit his lip and he groaned.

"Fuck, you're being so rough." He said and I continued since he didn't stop me. He took off his shoes and pulled down his pants. I pressed down on his crotch and he gaped.

"If you're going to fuck me, do it." He said and I smirked.

"I am."

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

I almost forgot to update !!
but all is good !!

this story is legit almost over :-0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 610 28
It was all fun and games until you had to leave for LA. The plane landed early, so you went(z) to grab some coffee. It was a nice relaxing atmosphere...
16.4K 349 25
(Y/n), for some reason, cannot remember anything before the age of five. Her father has died and, as a result, has depression. She starts cutting and...
71.2K 3.6K 15
Ryan Works at Build-A-Bear-Workshop, and he isn't really big fan of his job. A customer then walks in one time, and then after that, way too often. I...
73K 4K 20
Ryan finds out he has a deadly STD, he tries to live the rest of his life to the fullest. When he goes out for his daily donut at the campus bakery...