BLUE EYED BOY (Tracob | DDLB)

By whotracob

Book originally made by @human_afterall make sure to read their version! Ty for letting me use your book 😍�... More

>1<
>2<
>3<
>4<
>5<
>6<
>7<
>8<
>9<
>10<
>11<
>12<
>13<
>14<
>15<
>16<
>17<
>18<
>19<
>20<
>21<
>22<
>23<
>24<
>25<
>26<
>27<
>28<
>29<
>30<
>31<
>32<
>33<
>34<
>35<
>36<
>37<
>38<
>39<
>40<
>41<
>42<
>43<
>44<
>45<
>46<
>47<
>48<
>50<
>>51<<
Thank you
🌻HI THERE🌻
πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
3 n 1
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

>49<

7.4K 207 57
By whotracob

"Dammit, Troye! Seriously?!"

"I'm sorry!"

"No, you're not! If you were, you wouldn't keep doing it!"

"I won't do it again, I promise!"

"That's a promise I know you won't fucking keep-dammit!"

Troye laughs loudly as he pushes Jacob off the Rainbow Road for the fourth time.

"Why do I always pick this one?!" Jacob shouts making Troye laugh harder.

"I know, you really suck."

"Shut up."

Troye giggles as he focuses on the game.

His eyes grow wider as he nears the finish line.

His smile increase as Princess Peach crosses the checkered line, "Yeah! Wooo! In yo face, bitch!"

Jacob throws his controller onto the coffee table in annoyance as Troye jumps up and dances around the room, purposely wiggling his butt in Jacob's face.

Jacob rolls his eyes before grabbing the little by his waist and carefully throwing him onto the couch.

Troye yelps at the sudden action but can't help but giggle happily as Jacob lies over top of him.

"I can't believe I'm marrying you tomorrow."

"Well believe it, sucker, you're gonna be stuck with me."

"Brat."

"You love me."

"That I do, but that doesn't mean you're not a brat."

"Did you get a call about the apartment?"

"Not yet. Hopefully by next week."

"Are you excited?"

"I'm so excited. I've been on the waiting list for a year."

Troye smiles and wraps his arms around Jacob's neck.

Gently laying on top of Troye, Jacob grins, his finger running softly through the little's hair, "Are you happy?"

"I'm so happy, Jacob."

"What are you most excited for?"

"Kissing you and officially declaring us married."

Jacob grins wider, "We've been engaged for so long you're finally getting impatient."

"It's only been a year, I'm not that impatient. All I'm saying is that I would have been fine marrying you that following week."

Jacob chuckles, "No, not impatient at all."

"I prefer the term excited."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, beauty."

Troye grins, "I love you."

"I love you, babe."

"I'm hungry. When's the rehearsal dinner?"

"In about an hour. We should start getting ready."

"Nooo, carry me," Troye whines, wrapping his legs around Jacob's waist, his arms tightening slightly around his neck.

"Lazy butt."

Troye smiles as Jacob stands up, the boy hugging his torso like a koala.

Jacob hoists Troye further up on his hip, "My little baby boy."

"No, don't make me little, we gotta get ready."

"Okay, sorry. Maybe later."

"Definitely later."

-

"So are you guys doing the traditional sleep-in-different-location thing?" Connor asks.

"No. We're leaving at different times in the morning though," Troye explains taking a bite of his chicken.

"You guys excited?"

The young couple nod with wide smiles taking over their faces.

"Good," Connor chuckles.

"Are you guys going on a honeymoon?" Hari asks.

"We haven't really talked about it," Troye says.

"We didn't want a huge wedding so that we could save some money, and Mama Bix said more than likely we'll get money from the wedding, so it depends on how much we get in gifts and stuff before we talk about what we're gonna do."

"We don't wanna get our hopes up for something and then not be able to afford it," Jacob adds in.

The small group nods understandingly.

Quickly finishing dinner, the friends stay seated for awhile talking and catching up since none of them have really been in touch the last few months.

"So hey," Tyler says.

"Is Troye pregnant yet? Am I gonna be an uncle?"

"No, I'm not pregnant," Troye scoffs.

"Why would you assume I'm the one who would be pregnant anyway?"

The group turn to look at the little.

"What?!"

Glancing at Jacob, his jaw drops slightly before smacking Jacob on the arm, "Don't give me the same look they're giving me, you're supposed to defend me."

Jacob laughs, "I'm sorry, baby, you're no top. You'd definitely be the one getting knocked up."

Oh ya smut later :)

Troye stares at him for a moment, "Wow!"

"I think it's time we go."

"You really think I can't top you?"

"We'll see you guys later," Jacob says, standing up and picking Troye up over his shoulder.

"I'll show you who can't be topped."

"Thank you guys so much for coming."

"It's me. You know why?"

"We'll see you tomorrow," Jacob says throwing his and Troye's plates away as everybody begins to pack up their things as well.

"Because I can top! I'll show you! I'll show all of you!"

Jacob smiles and waves to their friends before turning to leave.

"I'll show you who's boss! Just wait till we get home, Jacob Bixenman!"

-**bleh** Smuttttttt

"Oh, fuck, Jacob!"

Grabbing the boys hips tightly, Jacob thrusts harder making Troye moan loudly.

"You really think you're a top now?" Jacob smirks.

"Oh god," Troye whimpers, shoving his face into the pillow.

"Faster,Jakie! I'm gonna cum!"

Jacob thrusts faster, his hand running softly up the boy's spine.

Reaching down, he grips Troye's cock and begins to jerk him off as he continues to move his hips.

Troye lets out a long drawn out whine as he cums onto the sheets underneath him.

Jacob carefully pulls out and begins to pump himself.

He freezes suddenly when Troye turns around and takes Jacob in his mouth.

"Fuck," Jacob huffs.

He lets out a moan and throws his head back.

"Ah, shit."

Troye doesn't gag suddenly as
Jacob releases down his throat.

He pulls out and lets out a deep breath, "You could have warned me."

"Sorry."

The two lie down next to each other, Jacob behind Troye, his arm wrapped protectively around the little's waist.

"You still think you're a top?"

"Give me one night and I'll prove I am."

"We literally just tried it and you failed miserably, don't give me that shit."

Troye smiles, "Whatever."

"Now go to sleep," Jacob whispers.

"We got a big day tomorrow."

Troye turns his head and kisses Jacob's lips, "I love you."

"I'm loving you right back, darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 462 68
3 books in one each book around 15 chapters!! Thank you to @unopened-windows
215K 5.3K 32
troye & jacob
27.9K 399 7
π‹πžπ―π’ π€πœπ€πžπ«π¦πšπ§ 𝐱 π‘πžπšππžπ« Please ignore grammar and/or spelling mistakes. I'm not the best at writing. Slow updates
7K 235 22
Troye Sivan is lost in his current relationship. That is until he meets a boy in a coffee shop. A Tracob FanFiction. Cover Photo is made by ox_zo, m...