Loving Pranpri โœ”๏ธ(JenLisa Fan...

By jennielisaKM

Lisa Pranpriya Manoban can't wish for any thing anymore. She has everything that everyone wishes for. Perfect... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Speechless
Chapter 2: My Rebel Girl
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: My KAIsin
Chapter 5: Naked Live show
Chapter 6: Same person, Same feeling!
Chapter 7: Stuck with you
Chapter 8: Severe Pain
Chapter 9: Now or Never
Chapter 10: This is not a love story
Chapter 11: Present Time
Chapter 12: What is love?
Chapter 13: Don't give up
Chapter 14: Sorry not sorry
Chapter 15: Close to me
Chapter 16: Tutor
Chapter 17: Mad
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Untitled
Chapter 20: I'm not her first
Chapter 21: He's my first
Chapter 22: Care
NEW STORY-Wrong Wedding
Chapter 23: Road trip
NEW STORY
note
Chapter 25: 2gether
Note โค๏ธ
I'm back!

Chapter 24: Lowkey

5K 160 88
By jennielisaKM

Lisa's POV

"Splash Adventure here we come!!!!" They squealed in unison.

I didn't mind them and just hug my pillow even tighter as I continue getting my sleep. I don't care if we are already here, after what they've done to me I don't feel excited anymore. I'll just sleep here.

"Aww so soft!" I thought to my pillow while smiling.

My smile gets wider as the vanilla scent of pillow welcomed my nose. It's intoxicating and the fragrance on it really makes me feel comfortable. Whoever owns this pillow, I'll definitely ask for her to just give it to me co'z seriously, it will help me a lot to get my sleep well everyday.

I caressed it even tighter as I felt it's softness on my body and damn it's final, I already liked this pillow. I'm going to take it with me.

"Ahhmmm Lisa we're already here. Can you plss remove your arms to me?"

It's so funny, I can hear my pillow speaking.

"Lisa? We're already here"

"Hmmmm" I moaned. "Can you just let me stay here for a second. I love being on your side, pillow" I said then hug it again.

Maybe I'm already on my dreamland? It's so funny I can talk to my pillow.

"If only I can, I will let you on my side anytime you want but Lisa they already waiting for us"

Wait is this voice came from ...

My eyes quickly opened when I recognized that voice. I raise my head slowly while my mind keeps on praying that I was wrong! I was wrong she's not that girl! I repeat it to my head but I guess, fate is really not on my side because of all people and of all the things I'll done! Why her and why so embarrassing?

"Lisa is so cute! She doesn't want to get way from Jennie" Rosé commented on us that made me realize what was happening.

"I-I can explain" I stuttered as I quickly pulled myself from Jennie.

What the heck! The thing I was hugging is not a pillow it's Jennie Kim!! Gosh! Why I didn't realize it that early! I'm so dumb.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to hug you. It's just that I'm so sleepy so I can't notice it" I explained to Jennie who looks like a red tomato right now because of blushing.

"N-no it's fine. No need to worry" she said shyly.

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Just settle it later! The more important here is we're already here. Let's go and have some fun!" The awkward scene with Jennie quickly cut off when Dahyun came in to the view. I was just stating the truth here and yeah, for once in my life I feel thankful with Dahyun's presence because if she didn't intervened in our conversation, maybe Jennie and I are still in this awkward position right now. So again, thanks to her.

Everyone started exiting the car with an excitement plastered on their face but me being a pain in ass, I did the opposite one. Since I really want to show them that I'm still mad on what they've done to me, I let them take the lead and I made my steps slower so that I can't be with them while walking. I tried my best to look so boring and sad infront of them but actually, my mind is already screaming internally right now how beautiful splash adventure is. The whole surroundings is just wow and I didn't expected it that it will be so exciting in personal. I can't help but to get excited with just looking on it.

Splash Adventure is the top tourist destination in Korea these days. It's a really perfect place for those people who loves different kind of activities, some peace and of course fun. I thought it's just a sayings but when I already get here, well, I can't say anything about it because what they just said are all true.

"So our first activity is to go across the wooden hanging bridge as way to the cave" Taehyung started to speak as he read the piece of paper he was holding right now. Wait, don't tell me it is a kind of map or plan for our activities? Wow just wow! He's so prepared as if he was like Dora's cousin which is Diego in Go, Diego Go!

"Guys I want to ask you first, is anyone has a fear of heights here? Plss make sure you're not, because I'm telling it to you guys you will have a hard time dealing with it if you force yourself so plss tell it immediately" He warned us.

Everyone wagged their head as a no except for me who just stay here as silent. They all look on my direction while waiting on my response as if telling me, "hey you bitch! We're asking you!"

I shrugged my shoulder, "No need to worry there's no problem with me" I boredly said.

Their faces get lightened on my response and afterwards, they hurriedly run towards the entrance like a fool, leaving me alone here. Seriously? They pushed me to go with them on a vacation but they just leave me here like they forgot about me? Haysst, I can't believe it.

Without a choice, I just choose to walk all by myself which made me feel comfortable since at first place, I don't like to be surrounded with them just for now. I got smile as I pay my attention to the view. Gosh, this is hella a heaven. The quiet place and the forest-like theme of the whole place is damn good. I really like it now.

I search for my DSLR camera in my bag to capture the view. I can't just let myself to slipped the opportunity to capture this wonderful view. It will be a great perfect shot to be treasured. Thanks to myself, who doesn't forget about my camera.

As I finished taking a picture, I put my camera back to my bag. I started walking again all alone and after spending a minutes for looking in that wooden hanging bridge that Taehyung mentioned earlier, finally I found out what I was looking for. My mouth was left agape as I saw the bridge right there infront of my eyes. Well, all I can say is Taehyung was right. This is so scary!

I'm pretty sure about myself that I have no fear of heights but look at the bridge and how people having a hard time acrossing it. Since it was hang and just supported by the rope, the bridge is shaking in every steps of people on it which made me feel a little scared about it. I was thinking so hard if I will just stop here and just go back to my home to have a sleep but I hastily throwed the idea in the end since I really love to see what's on inside in that Splash Adventure, I just can't give up that easily if I really want to see it.  I might be having a hesitation here but of course, I'm Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban, I can do anything but except for getting Jennie Kim's heart and yeah, plss stop! I don't want to remember it again. But I assure, I'll definitely can handle this bridge.

I walk approaching to the bridge and while I was getting closer to it, my eyebrows instantly arched as I saw a familiar figure of brunette who's just standing in the start point of wooden hanging bridge as if having a hesitation if she will across it.

"Jennie Kim?" I asked feeling unsured.

The brunette slowly look on my direction and with that, I'm so sure to myself I'm not mistaken. She's Jennie Kim.

"Why are you still here?" I asked Jennie.

She didn't answer my question and just lower her head down. My eyebrows arched again on her response. Why can't she look on my direction?

My eyes landed on her hands. It was trembling and her face are really sweating while her lips looks so dry. Don't tell me she has a fear of heights? She shouldn't go here if she is.

"Ok, you'll be fine right? I will get going now see you soon in cave" I said to her and started taking my steps to the bridge.

I take a glance on her for the last time and she was still on that position, still standing there.

"No stop worrying about her! You should forget about her now!" I keep repeating to my mind while I was acrossing in the bridge.

No stop worrying about her! You should forget about her now!

"Fuck! I shouldn't let her alone" I groaned and without thinking about it, I hurriedly run towards Jennie's direction. I don't care if the bridge is shaking or I was feeling scared of it, the only thing I cared right now is Jennie Kim. She needs me right now.

"Jennie Kim! You're scared right? Let's go, I will accompany you" I said while gasping so hard.

Jennie open her eyes slowly when she saw me. Her expression change a little bit but it still can't hide the fact that she's scared right now.

I hastily carry her on my back without her permission.

"A piggy back ride will be a great solution for our problem. Don't complain anymore you're so heavy to carry. Just thank me later for this Hold me tight you might fall if you didn't" I said to her, imitating what she have told me when she decided to carry me just to escape to the guard who was chasing us a year ago. Haysst, those times when I realized to myself that I really like her. My neighbor back then.

She didn't refused my actions and just buried her face on my neck so that she can't see the view down the bridge. I sighed deeply as I felt her warm body to mine. Her constant deep breaths on my neck is not helping at all because it's just giving me a sensation that I can't explain which giving me shivers on my whole body. Haysst, Jennie's effect to me is really not a joke. I'm starting to feel like I was scarier to what I was feeling right now than to this unstable and shaking hanging bridge.

The whole ride was so silent. I crossed the bridge without saying anything while Jennie remained silent on my back. The only thing she did is to keep breathing deeply on my neck and me at the same time, just keep telling on my mind to just stay behave and control myself from getting softer to Jennie again.

I sigh on relief when we already reached the end point. Finally, the torture is already done.

"You can open your eyes now. We're already here" I said coldly without looking to Jennie.

I'm doing the right thing right now. Yes Lisa, don't fall for her anymore. She will just break your heart into pieces.

She removed her arms to mine "I didn't know you still remember it. You still remember our times" she said out of nowhere, giving not attention to what I've just said seconds ago.

I turn around and Jennie's happy face welcomed my eyes.

"Don't give meaning on what I've done earlier. Yes, I still remember it and that's the reason why I help you. You didn't leave me that time despite of my state so I'm returning the favor. That's the least thing I can do for the kindness you have shown me that time" I turn back again and started walking away, leaving Jennie alone.

That's right, Lisa. Be like that to her.

"You don't know how much happy I was that time when I met you" her voice cracked while saying it.

My steps immediately stopped as I heard her words. What was she was trying to say?

"If I just know we will turn like this I'll definitely wish I can freeze moments that time so that you can stay forever on my side" she speaks again.

I didn't see her face because I'm facing her back now but one thing I only knew right now, Jennie is clearly crying. She's crying because of me but why?

"I don't know what I've done why you're acting to me like that. The last time I knew, we're still ok. You prepared for a Valentine's surprise for me, right? I know you like me but why you're acting so cold of all sudden? I didn't even tell you to stop pursuing me but you stopped" she continue her words as her voice fails because of crying.

"I wish you're still my Pranpri" she said for the last time while sobbing.

I stiffened my knees in an effort to prevent them from trembling. Her words... That words... I don't want to hear that anymore. She's definitely lying again. I can't believe on it anymore. My heart was too broken to believe on these little sweet words coming from her. I won't believe on it unless she admitted to me that she loves me. That's the only thing I want to hear from her but seriously, it's all written on her face that she still wasn't sure on her feelings so it's final, I'm not going to fall from her words. Not again.

I take my steps again and started walking away from her without saying a words from what she have said. I know that's too rude and I might hurt her from doing that but what about her? She already hurt me for I don't know how many times so I guess, we're even now.

"Oh Lisa, what tooks you so long? We're waiting for you and Jennie for a long time. Where have you been?" Sana asked when I already reached the cave.

"I took a photos" I reasoned out.

"Oh really? What about Jennie? Where is she?" Nayeon is the one who's asking me right now.

"She's just right there. Just wait for her I'll go get first now. Bye!" I walk hurriedly inside the cave without minding them. For Pete's sake, I don't like issues.

"You need to explain it to me" It startled me when someone unexpectedly put his arms on my shoulder. When I checked who it is, I saw Taehyung with his annoying and teasing smile.

"What?" I asked raising my brow.

"About you and my cousin. I saw the scene earlier. God! It feels like I was watching a K-drama" he said while smiling widely.

My eyes widened in shock on his revelation. Like OMG! He saw it?

"So it's a girl huh? My cousin?" He asked intriguingly.

"Don't you dare mentioned it. I'm not in the mood" I huffed.

"Well, I need an explanation after this. The whole story I badly needed it" and with that, he smiled then walked fastly leaving me here without waiting on my answer.

Aiiish! Why it has to be Taehyung? Of all people, who will see this why his cousin?

Great! Coming here is really a bad idea!

To be continued...

--------------

-🅰️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
45.8K 2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
935K 21.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
136K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...