Lies and Roses°nctxbpxrv

Od princehendery

"You've been living a lie your whole life. Don't you want to avenge yourself from the people who kept you fro... Více

Trailer + Posters of Main Casts
°prologue
°01
°02
°03
°04
°05
°06
°07
°08
°09
°10
°11
°12
°13
°14
?
°15
°16
°17.2
°18
°19
°20
°21
°22
°23
°24
°25
°26
°27
°28
°29
°30
°31
°32
°33
°34
°35
°36
°37
°38
°39
°40
°41
°42
°43
°44
°45
CHARACTER TRAILER (VIDEO)

°17.1

509 46 26
Od princehendery

SATURDAY; 9:21:19 AM

"Happy birthday to you~" We all sang in chorus, our eyes glued on the twins blowing the candles of their cake. When the flame was put off, everyone cheered, applause and howls resonating in the room. The children were rejoicing as well, leaping and squirming in delight.

I quickly took pictures with my phone, capturing the most raw and precious faces of the children as they horded around the birthday celebrants. Nahye, despite being the oldest among them, was full of glee.

"Okay, children. Please take your seats." Mrs. Han sedately instructed, guiding the kids back to their seats. On the other hand, the grown-ups were standing in one side of the room. I noticed that Jaehyun kept on peering on Taeyong's friends. He would cynically eye them when they're looking away.

I pinched Jaehyun's arm, making him hiss in pain. He grunted and his brows furled in exasperation. "What's wrong with you?" He said in a breathy voice.

"Why do you have to act like that?"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "I wasn't informed that we'd have extra guests today."

"And?" I rose my brows, my forehead wrinkling.

"I'm supposed to sing and dance for the children and having these men in the crowd would hurt my pride." He whined, pouting his lips afterwards.

I let out an abrupt laughter. I swallowed hard and cleared my throat before replying to Jaehyun. "Then just don't. No one's forcing you to do it."

"But I promised Minhyung I'd dance for him," He spat. "I couldn't let the boy down on his birthday."

"Oh my god. What are you going to do about it then?"

"I don't exactly know."

Jaehyun swallowed his lips and worriedly looked at the twins in front with Mrs. Han.

Mrs. Han clapped her hands once, catching the attention of the people in the room. "Do you want to play a game?"

Everyone else, including the guys next to Taeyong, shouted in unison. "Yes!"

Mrs. Han charmingly clasped her hands together. "Well, it's simple. I'll name something and you're going to bring it here in front. The first person to give me the item I am asking for will have a prize!"

I saw Lucas rolling up the sleeves of his shirt as Mark was endlessly laughing at him. His face was reddening because of it. Lucas was being held back by Johnny, to which the boy resisted. "I'm going to win this!" He said.

Meanwhile, Jaehyun was frozen.

"Are you still thinking—"

"Jiseul, help me. I don't want to dance by myself in front of these ugly ass men." He interrupted. He puckered up his lips and held on to my arms, wriggling it. "I'm asking you this favor as your best friend. Oh, did I mention? You are extra pretty today. Your polka-dot dress looks spot on. I mean, look at that naturally tousled hair of yours. You really look gorgeous."

"I wish you hadn't said all of that," I jokingly scoffed. "Not a chance, Jung Jaehyun. Count me out."

"Jiseul, do you want me to kneel in front of you? Remember, Pooh has a Tigger. Woody has a Buzz. Finn has a Jake. Gumball has a Darwin. Jake has a Charles. And Jaehyun has a . . ." He paused, seemingly waiting for a continuation from me. He wiggled his brows at me and pouted his pinky lips.

"Are we seriously having this conversation again?"

Jaehyun nodded his head.

I scornfully sighed. "And Jaehyun has a Jiseul."

Jaehyun smiled in triumph. He loosens up his stiff shoulders, apparently, warming up. "Thank you, Jiseul. I know you don't want your best friend to be humiliated by himself."

"Okaaay!" Mrs. Han's voice echoed in the room. "Cheonsa brought a pink cupcake! Here Cheonsa, get your party bag!"

"Jaehyun," Taeyong stood behind Jaehyun and timidly smiled. "Can I borrow Jiseul for a while?"

A little surprised, my eyes gaped at Taeyong. "M-me?" I stuttered, pointing a finger at my face.

Taeyong simply nodded.

"Sure. Just return her after the game. We have an accord."

Taeyong gestured me to follow him. I did so. We went to his friends who were now getting more energetic. They rooted for Lucas, who took the game way too seriously than the children. He was the only adult who joined actually. It was a not so pleasant sight to see this grown man compete against these little beans. It was as if he was a giant trying to step on to the dwarves.

The room was kind of sweltering because of the weather. The ceiling fans weren't enough to cool us all, not with the children moving all around the place. Sweat started to pool around my neck and forehead. I kept on wiping my face with my hand but my palms were sweating as well.

I sensed a little push on my back. I looked behind only to see Taeyong handing me his handkerchief. It reminded me of when we first met at the book shop.

I declined. I haven't returned the one he lent to me. I might forget this one too. He might run out of handkerchief. I'm too embarrassed to accept it.

"I. . . I bought toys for the twins. And I have not wrapped them. I actually brought a wrapper with me. I just forgot to buy adhesives. Do you know where I can find one here?" Taeyong whispered, looking a little hesitant.

"Well, yes. We had glue a while ago but it's all used up. I'll go get it in their classroom." I answered whilst fanning myself.

"You're really stubborn." He said, dabbing the cloth on my forehead and then down to my neck.

I was kind of taken aback at his gesture. I stood motionless as I let him dry off areas of my face. I wasn't quite sure why he did that. Was it out of kindness or is he hitting on me? My mind was as wild as the zoo. I was internally panicking.

"Yooooo. Taeyong, never knew you were such a gentle man." Marked teased as his mouth formed an 'o'.

Johnny, who was standing next to us, leaned forward and muttered: "I've only seen him act this way. Like we said, this is such an unusual sight for us."

"Taeyong stop being such a fake," Doyoung scowled. "It's unfair how you treat her like a princess and you see us as dumb peasants."

"Ignore them. Where did you say we can find adhesives? Let's look for them together."

Thump. One strident beat of my heart.

"O-okay."

Both of us exited the room. I took the lead and he followed behind me. There was an awkward silence between us which I have no plans of breaking. There was just so much space in the middle. And he seemed to have decided to be silent, too. I wonder if it's because he was able to sense I was starting to look very agitated when he and I are near.

I brushed the thought away from my head. I shouldn't act like this.

Get yourself together.

When we entered the classroom, Taeyong's eyes flittered around the area. Light gasps escaped his lips as we explored the vicinity, looking for adhesives. I rummaged through the drawers of the children's desk while Taeyong was scouring in Mrs. Han's office-like corner.

"I swear there were some glue here—" I climbed onto a chair, trying to reach for the top cabinets which contains old files and art materials Mrs. Han kept over the past few years. I opened them one by one and found nothing but colored papers and envelopes.

"Found something yet?" I glanced at Taeyong, only to find out he was sitting on the very front row, facing the black board with nonsensical dribbles of the children. He scrutinized the doodles, folding his arms across his chest and unconsciously titling his head to one side. He had his leg crossed over the other since they would hit the desk. His position looked a little uncomfortable but he appeared to be passive about it.

"Who drew that?" He suddenly said, pointing his finger to one corner of the board. My eyes flew to the drawing of what seems to look like a strawberry. I chuckled as I examine it. I knew whose drawing it was. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.4K 1.2K 47
Taehyung, a super rich boy with a broken heart is introduced to the world of drugs by one of his friends. He becomes a drug addict and an alcoholic t...
37.2K 1.5K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
239K 9.5K 58
NCT Mafia Series Book #1 He who seeks nothing but revenge. His name signifies danger. Lee Taeyong. The way people fear him makes him ruthless. A man...
30K 1.6K 40
-I can't promise you a perfect relationship without arguments and differences but I can promise you as long as you're trying, I'm staying- ...