In Love With An Idol Werewolf...

By sabrinakespar

Moving from your hometown into another country where you don't know the language nor anyone is difficult enou... More

🌛Chapter 1🌜
🌛Chapter 2🌜
🌛Chapter 3🌜
🌛Chapter 4🌜
🌛Chapter 5🌜
🌛Chapter 7🌜
🌛Chapter 8🌜
🔔Announcement🔔
🌛Chapter 9🌜
🌛Chapter 10🌜

🌛Chapter 6🌜

143 9 0
By sabrinakespar

~Jaebeom's Pov~

I looked at Ye Sun for awhile, until she nodded and I started telling her only what she needed to know,without going into details.

"I'm a Werewolf.I was not biten and transformed,though that's one of the ways of becoming one,but I was born this way.I'm the Alpha of the pack."

I said and she kept looking at me as if I was out of my mind.

"It can't be possible!Werewolves don't exist!!"

She said, in a desperate voice like she was trying to convince herself about that fact.

"You already know we do,since you saw it with your own eyes and besides the faster you accept it the better it'll be for you."

I said calmly, while getting up from the chair where I'd been sitting for hours and headed towards the window.

"Why do you say that?"

She asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Because you're the mate of one of my pack and group members."

I said without looking at her.

"Mate?What's a mate?"

Ye Sun asked suddenly, but as soon as I tried to answer her, somebody else beat me to it and replied in my stead:

"A mate is a soulmate.Am I right Jaebeom?"

I turned around so fast at the sound of her angelic voice,that I lost my balance and almost fell.

"Man, you're so clumsy and you're an alpha too."

Said Shadow laughing and making a sudden appearance.

"Shut up!!Where the hell have you been anyway?" 

I asked him annoyed.

"Doing something to wake our mate and I can't believe it worked."

He said with excitement in his voice.

"Tell me how you did that later."

I said and put a wall up to stop him from talking,but I never blocked his sight.

"Jaebeom!Are you okay?"Asked my mate and in seconds I was by her side, taking her small hand into mine as I looked into her eyes.

"I should be the one to ask you that, but yeah,I'm great now that you're awake."

I said with a smile on my face, as she smiled back at me.

"You never answered my question.A mate is a soulmate,correct?"

She asked again looking into my eyes without breaking eye contact.

"That's correct, but how do you know that?" I asked her with curiosity.

"I love reading werewolf stories.They fascinate me and because there was someone or something in my dream that might have mentioned it."

She said shyly,while breaking eye contact with me and looking down at our intertwined hands.

"Alright then wolfie,let's say I believe everything you've said, what's your pack called?"

Asked Ye Sun making me growl at the word 'wolfie' and Y/N turned her head to look at her friend.

"It's called Blood Moon." I answered.

"Dark and mysterious.I like it." Y/N whispered softly and if I didn't have a sharp hearing,I never would've been able to hear her.

"I'm glad you like it." I whispered near her ear,making her turn her head towards me instantly.

When she did that,because of the close proximity, our lips brushed lightly with one another and I would've kissed her right then and there, if her friend hadn't made her presence known,by clearing her throat.

She moved herself away from me, blushing and that made me let out a soft growl.

"Earlier you called Y/N,Mate,is she really your soulmate?"

Asked Ye Sun and at her question Y/N looked at me with surprise in her eyes.

"Yes,she is." Replied Mark before I could say anything and I guess now it was my turn to blush, as I glared at him.

"I am?" Asked Y/N.

I nodded my head and before I could say anything,Jackson mind linked me saying:

"Alpha,we've got a situation and we need your help."

"Why does everyone keep on replying before us?"

Asked Shadow with annoyance clear in his voice.

"I don't know,but right now we got more important things to deal with then that."

I replied to him.

"I'm on my way.Mark, I'm gonna need you to stay here and guard them."

I replied getting into alpha mode.

"I will,Alpha." He replied through the mind link.

"Jaebeom,go.Your people need you,I'll be fine."

Said Y/N,leaving me flabbergasted and wondering how she knew I had to go.

I kissed her forehead saying I'd be back and then I left in a hurry.

"They better have a great reason for making us leave our mate's side."

Said Shadow as I was driving towards the pack house.

"If Jackson said he needed us, then it's more than a great reason,it's a dangerous one."

I said,even though I too didn't want to leave her side.

When I got the pack house, I saw my pack members fighting off a dozen of rogues.

"How did they manage to get into our territory?!!"

Shadow,growled loudly in my head.

"That's a good question, for which I'll get a great answer,I'm sure."

I replied.

Before I shifted into my wolf, I let out the loudest and most vicious growl.

That got everyone's attention and as soon as the rogues saw me,they started to retreat.

"After them!I don't want any of them to escape and save only one of them.I want him locked up and I want answers."

I ordered the pack warriors through the mind link as they quickly followed behind them, catching and killing each and every rogue.

~A few minutes after the fight~

"Alpha, we've captured one of the rogues and as you ordered he's being sent to the underground dungeons, but uhmm..."

Reported one of the pack warriors and I didn't like the fact that he stopped his report.

"But what?" I asked harshly.

"He said that he'll talk only if you're the one doing the interrogation."

Replied the warrior as he bowed his head slightly.

"I see.You're dismissed." I said, as I headed towards the dungeons.

Something tells me,I'm most probably going to kill the mutt in seconds if he as much as opened his mouth to say something, but I still went.

When I was standing in front of his cell door he got up from the ground, smiled and then said:

"Hello there Alpha Jaebeom!I'm glad I finally got to see you in person,though I would've liked it better if it was your mate,Y/N,instead of you."

At the mention of my mate's name I lost it,Shadow took over and headed towards it's prey.

He would've killed him if I hadn't taken back control, so instead he ended up beating him almost to death.

"What the hell is going on?How does he know about our mate?"

Asked Shadow still fuming with fury.

"I don't know,but I promise I'll find out."

I replied as I left to have a meeting with my pack.

I hope you like it. Until the next chapter I'M 1 OUT 😄.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
507 58 20
» [연애소설Love Story] « EPIK HIGH ft. IU 0:00 ─〇───── 3:56 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻ Looking back, I must have fallen for him, the day we fir...
1.1K 112 25
Katie meets up with her best friend Jaebeom on an island to enjoy a short break in the summer, while she works before going back to university for an...
1.4K 58 34
When it all goes wrong, 7 boys make it right. Strange circumstances end up with you living with 7 handsome boys in their penthouse. Will you make the...