Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
πŸ‘ΆChapter 19πŸ‘Ά
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 15

4.3K 168 87
By Zarrys_tightrope

"Shh.."

Harry could feel hands? touching softly not only his hand but his leg. He's not sure if he was dreaming, but there was whispering, and hushed voices. He had a headache, that he's sure about, a hangover possibly, he did drink a lot last night, he out drank Niall. They ended having shots last night, he checked with Zayn of course if it was alright and he hadn't minded at all.

Even offered to get the drinks for them but Harry declined said he shouldn't be holding alcoholic drinks with the baby in his belly, Zayn had rolled his eyes at him when he realised he meant it.

Harry is happy right now, Zayn had forgiven him for having a 'mini break down' when they found out he was pregnant. They had the talk at three am after he made a snack for him. Harry had insisted he come back to the flat with him. All the boys had huddled in a taxi together, Zayn and Harry were the last two left and Zayn's head was on his shoulder half asleep, Harry had held his hand, squeezed it and asked him to "come home with me, please?"

They sat on the sofa, Harry although was over the limit drunk, his mind had never been clearer at that moment. He was ready. He couldn't wait for the baby to be here, for their daughter. Zayn told him Louis is tripping, he doesn't know the sex of the baby yet, but Louis thinks it's a girl and has been telling everyone who will listen that.

Harry explained he panicked, they've only been boyfriends for three months and wanted them to enjoy each other before responsibilities like children came along. He does want to travel, he enjoys going on holiday, wants them getting married in the future. Zayn had suggested they could take the kids with them, adventures as a family, start a travel blog.

"We can put the children in the suitcase, take them with us.." Zayn said,

"What?!...I mean is that allowed?" Harry asked,

"Harreh...that was a joke you idiot" Zayn had laughed kicking his legs, Harry grabbing and biting them.

"He's smiling. What is he dreaming about?"

Harry heard a voice asking in a whisper.

"Nothing gross..I hope" another voice replied.

What the hell is happening? Was this a dream or nightmare. Harry turned to his side, a warm body followed clinging to him. It was Zayn. Harry moved his arm bringing him closer, only to feel sharp pain on his arm, someone hitting him.

"Oww..the hell" he opened his eyes looking around.

"Move your arm, for fucksake."

"Gemma?" He looked at his sister at confused.

"Hello little bro" she waved smiling.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, a frown forming on his face.

"I'm fine, thanks for making me feel so welcomed. I haven't seen you in, I don't know few weeks" Gemma, spoke in hushed tone, a finger on her mouth, "Now shush, can't have you waking Zayn before I take a picture of the baby bump."

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"Just move your arm, will you Harold" Louis said. "Need a nice baby bump pic. Oh look at Zee pouting in his sleep isn't he cute?" Louis moved his arm for him,

Zayn was half lying on top of Harry head on the pillow but his arm and legs intertwined with Harry's. Louis gently rolled Zayn onto his back, Zayn being a cuddly and clingy sleeper, immediately reach out for the warmth, grabbed Louis bringing him down with an "Oomf" from Louis, his hands next to Zayn's body avoiding his baby bump.

"That's not helping Louis, is it?" Gemma whispered harshly at him.

"I know.." Louis sighed,

"I know he says. Just fucking move will you", Gemma said hitting him on the back of his head.

"Oh my goodness, can you get the fuck away from me, huh Gemma, can you do that, you think you're capable of doing that", Louis whisper shouted at her.

"Don't know why you'all whispering, Zayn sleeps like a log and can't hear you anyway," Niall said.

Harry looked over at him sitting on a chair at the corner of the room, what is he even doing here? This must be some strange dream. No, actually nightmare.

"What the fuck is this? What are you all doing here? Isn't early for you Niall to be out of bed?" Harry asked annoyed.

"I woke him to bring me here, little Hazza" Gemma smiled at him, then looked at Louis slapped his face, "Are you asleep, move"

"I'm trying" Louis hissed, "Zayn is like a fucking parasite.." Louis was wiggling to free himself from Zayn, "You can help you know Harold, don't just stare at me.."

"I'm not staring. I'm just thinking how this is all killing my boner.." Harry grinned at Louis, who got up so quick from Zayn with a disgusted face.

"Haz.." Zayn opened his eyes, searching for him. He smiled at Harry touching his lips.

"They're not going to do the dirty while we're here, are they?" Gemma asked Niall.

"You never know with them two. I know Harry would love to wake up his little man.." Niall said laughing.

"He's not little.." Zayn mumbled quietly, looking around the room, his hands on his hair, he heard a click. What was that? he wandered confused.

"Got it, let's move" Gemma said to Louis showing him her phone.

"What's happening?" Zayn asked Harry, his eyes following Gemma, Louis and Niall as they walked out of the room.

"I don't know, baby" He replied.

"We're waiting for breakfast, Harold" Louis shouted from the corridor.

Harry groaned moving Zayn in between his legs, "Hi" he said before kissing him.

"Hi. We should brush our teeth first, morning breath makes me sick now" Zayn said ducking his face from the kiss.

Harry kissing his cheek instead. "Oh it does..does it?" With his legs around Zayn's he caged him in, holding his face as he tried kissing him again.

Zayn squealed loudly, laughing trying to move away, but Harry's grip on his legs was strong and he was kissing him all over the face laughing with him.

"Louis help me" Zayn shouted giggling.

"Leave me out of it" Louis shouted back, "we're hungry, Harry, come feed us. Niall is chewing on the remote.."

"I'm not.." they could hear Niall say.

"I'm hungry Haz, craving pancakes this morning. Can you make me some please. You don't go to work till lunchtime isn't it?" Zayn said.

"Okay, off me then. I'll make his majesty something.." Harry said helping Zayn sit up,

"I'm no royal" Zayn was pouting at him, "nor a diva"

"Not you baby. I meant Louis"

"I heard that..." Louis shouted.

They both laughed going to the bathroom to brush their teeth and freshen up. Harry left Zayn to have a shower while he made breakfast for everyone.

-

Later they sat in the lounge eating breakfast Harry made. Zayn and Harry's flat was big enough for them to fit in a dining table.

"I heard the news about my niece. When were you gonna tell me then, Hazza?" Gemma said. "Mom told me, I thought you would've at least told me yourself. But its whatever."

"Niece? We don't know the sex of the baby, Gems. Zayn has an appointment next week to find out what we're having", Harry told her.

"We, Harold, there's a we now?" Louis asked amused.

"Louis, shush." Zayn scolded.

"Don't worry Harold. I'm glad there's a we. It's cool. When did that happen then? After he sucked you off Zee?" Louis smirked at Harry as Niall choked on his pancakes, Gemma laughing.

"What's the matter Niall, you don't have no one to suck you off?" Gemma said and Harry nearly choked on his tea.

Niall was coughing so bad Zayn was afraid he might cough up his lung, he rubbed Niall's back, he was sat nearer to him.

"I don't think he does, Gemma." Louis said.

"I don't see you having anyone suck you off, Louis" Niall retaliated with a hoarse voice.

"Roar." Gemma growled at Niall imitating a tiger clawing her fingers.

"Me and Eleanor are on a break, thanks Niall" Louis sighed dramatically dipping his pancake in his tea-

"You're on a break again?" Harry asked, then sipped his own tea.

"Fuck off Harry" Louis said, noticed too late as his pancake broke apart, too soggy, landing back on his tea, "Wow, everything around me is just breaking apart. Are you happy?" He asked Harry taking the soggy pancake out of his tea with his fingers.

"You're on a break again, Lou?" Zayn asked this time, hand on Louis's arm.

"Yes, we are, babe" Louis sighed.

"I'm sorry, I would get up and hug you but-" Zayn said then took a bite off his cheese he was eating with his pancakes and strawberries, and gestured to his food with his hand.

He's got weird food habits lately, even Niall gagged when he saw him eating that combination.

"What happened?" Gemma asked.

"She wanted us to be, you know.." Louis said waving his hand over the tea.

"What do you mean by, that?" Niall asked imitating his gesture.

"Serious. It means serious. Eleanor wants us to be serious. To be official, you know" Louis explained.

"What's wrong with her wanting to be official, I mean you've-" Harry said but was interrupted by Louis.

"Enough questions. I dont care what you'all think anyway. Except you, babe" Louis smiled at Zayn, but gave Harry the finger.

"Me and Selena are going to give it a try. Take it slowly, go on a few dates and-" Niall said.

"Wow, run on my parade, will you Niall. Rub it all in. Not like anyone asked for updates, but yeah whatever." Louis said getting up from the table to refill his cup of tea.

"Sorry" Niall mumbled, and Gemma laughed. Zayn and Harry joining in.

"Don't worry about him. You know, for a straight person, Louis is such a drama queen" Gemma shook her head.

"Who said I'm straight?" Louis said sitting back, crossing his legs, the sipped his tea. A scandalous smirk on his face.

Harry raised his eyebrows looked at him, "Is that so?"

"Well yeah. Zee knows about that, don't you babe? I mean..we've kissed before" Louis said sipping more tea.

Gemma was looking on, an amused expression on her face, "Is that so?" She said asking Zayn who was coughing up his tea, he just choked on. Harry was taking in slow deep breaths as if he was counting them..

"No?" Zayn replied unsure looking at Harry.

Harry gritted his teeth, not making eye contact with Zayn. He was angry, furious, he wanted to strangle that little dwarf, Louis. But..another time maybe. He's going to be a father now, he needs to watch how he act might as well start practising with Louis, the fucking little brat.

"You never said why you were here Gemma" he said instead focusing on his sister, shoving a pancake in his mouth, that will least give him few minutes to chew and calm his mind.

"Oh yeah. I wanted to take a picture of Zayn's bump. I will make a collage for my niece to look at when she's old enough." She said.

"Or nephew, Gemma. We don't know the sex of the baby yet.." Harry huffed rattled again.

"But Louis said-" Gemma started looking at Louis.

"Louis says a lot of shit" Harry said, not let her finish.. "That could have waited till we were at least, awake, Gemma?" He said eating more pancakes, he needed to even his breathing and eating was helping.

Gemma shrugged, "Louis said Zayn wouldn't mind when I told him about my idea. He said to-"

"How do you fit in all this, Niall?" Harry cut her off asking his friend, not caring what Louis fucking said.

"Gemma asked me to bring her here" Niall said stealing Zayn's strawberries, who kept looking at Harry desperate for his attention.

"Okay. How did you get in then? Did Louis let you in since he's got the key?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Oh no no. I used the spare key.." Niall answered strawberry in his mouth.

"Spare key? what spare key. Do we have a spare key? Why do we have a spare key?" Harry asked Zayn, finally looking at him.

"My spare key Harold, duh. I had it made in case I lost my other one" Louis said shrugging his shoulders.

"Fuck this. I need to get ready for work" Harry stood up, he needed to move out of here before he murdered Louis and had his child visit him in prison. He walked to the kitchen, dumped his plate on the sink, walking to their bedroom to have a shower.

"Haz.." Zayn called out to him just before he went inside the room, he turned around and stood his back to the doorframe. Zayn looked nervous biting his lip, with a worried look.

Harry couldn't have him looking like that. Louis is an asshole for bringing up whatever past him and Zayn have, but Zayn is his now. His. No one but his.

He pulled him to a hug as soon as he was closer, feeling Zayn's bump against him, he smiled and touched his belly. They are going to be a family. His family. Hand behind Zayn's neck, he brought their lips together, kissing him softly but Zayn kissed back hard.

"I see you're okay with my breath now, baby" Harry said moving his head back staring fondly at Zayn.

"I love you" Zayn said looking up at him, "I'm sorry I never told you about me and Louis kissing. It was a long time ago. I swear it didn't mean a thing. It was more like a peck on the lips to make Jake back off when he wouldn't leave me alone after our breakup" Zayn had tears in eyes by the time he was done with his explanation.

"I love you" Harry wiped his tears away, kissing him on the cheek. "I can't wait for us to be a family" he kissed him on his mouth. "Fuck the past. Fuck Jake. Fuck Louis. I don't care about that.." Harry squeezed Zayn's bum, "But, if you say to me you've kissed Liam, then we will have a problem.."

Zayn looked at him innocently, grinning and bit his lip, "Um.." he pretended to think.

"Hell no..." Harry growled lifting Zayn bridal style walking them to the room, closing the door.

Zayn was laughing, screaming at him to be put down.
"We have visitors, Haz" He said when Harry put him on the bed, straddling his hips.

"They let themselves in, they can let themselves out" Harry smirked going for Zayn's clothes taking them off. Zayn laughed so hard he kicked Harry in the groin with his knee making him groan, "You are going to pay for that."

Boyfriends were back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Him [Zarry] By Z

Fanfiction

217K 14.4K 36
"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him." "Of course I do," "I have to." "I love...
87.1K 4.3K 27
Harry and Zayn had been friends since college alongside with Liam, Niall and Louis. They've been in each other's backs ever since Freshman. Even thou...
94K 5K 28
harry and zayn's relationship is bipolar. one minute they love each other, and everything is all cute and sappy. the next, they are screaming at each...
15.5K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...