Arranged married to EXO-KAI

By jungkooksshiii

Why do I have to marry Him?-Jun Hee Why do I have to marry Her?-Kai More

For real?
Day with Kai(Part 1)
Day with Kai (Part 2)
Day with Kai(Part 3)
Day with Kai(Part 4)
Day With Kai(Part 5)
The Wedding Day
House
Morning
Morning(Part 2)
Happiness
A few months
Good Father Kai
Back Home!
Another Suprise,Final chapter
NOTE!!READ PLEASE:)

House(Part 2)

7.3K 239 2
By jungkooksshiii

After he got dressed,he sat with me on the bed."How's today,jagi?"he put his arm around my shoulder."The best day ever!"I answered."Hey..are you sleepy?"he asked."Well..not yet.."I answered.I don't know why but my eyes just can't sleep."Do you want to stay awake?"he smirked."Aniyo..just waiting for the right time to sleep.."I answered.He seducingly looked at me and I was like being possesed by him.He moved nearer and kissed me on my lips.I responded back to his kiss and his hand carressed my back and I started to ruffle his hair.He pushed me and now he's on top of me.He's so wild and started to kiss my neck and stripping off his shirt.I gave my all to him and we finally made it."Jagiya..I think it's the right time for US to sleep...come.."he hugged me and I snuggled closer to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
287K 11.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
321K 20.4K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
345K 7.4K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.