Crazy For You ( Rishbala)

By Keepdreaminglife

Madhubala Malik a cute fun loving girl , crazy for school heartthrob Rishab Kundra . Rishab Kundra very popu... More

Crazy For You
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4

Part 2

242 8 0
By Keepdreaminglife

             Madhu was not wrong about one thing , RK did come to know about his crazy admirer because of that letter . He is used to get girls attention , so didn't care about Madhu but he had to admit,  that girl has guts . It's always boys who proposed first but she came forward without hesitation this made him think ,  she is different but still clingy type which he dislike the most , so she can only be in his reject list  .

             Also her letter and it's language did make him laugh loud and he is sure it's another silly girl crush which will go eventually . Correcting her English  was a way to reject her , only if she cares . He may be got many girls attention, but  Madhu is from another planet and he gonna realise it soon .

                   There is a saying , when you can't get into one's heart , get into his nerves , Madhu was doing it perfectly .  From that day he can see her everywhere following him . Be it math class or basket ball practice or guitar class . She was like a shadow following him . First he didn't care as she was not talking just following him but as time passes it start making him irritate . Few times he glared at her as usual she gave him her dreamy look . At  first still it was limited to drooling then she start talking to him and her non stop talking , he felt like killing someone . He was totally clueless how to handle her , no matter what he does or say or try to avoid her , she seems not care ...he never met such stubborn person in his life .

                     *********

                 Things become intolerable when Madhu and her father came to stay at their place . This was the biggest shock of his life seeing her at his home. Madhu' s  father and his Dad are friends,  more like bichre huye bhai . Madhu's house damaged badly due to earth quack so his father forced them to stay in their place.  Madhu is Madhu , her first reaction was as dramatic as she is. She fainted infront of him , finally her one dream come true as RK picked her up because of his parents pressure and took her to bed room ...

            "  haiyyy mein  ki bahon mein( wow I'm in Rishab's arm ) , sach mein agar kissi chesse ko dil se chaho toh pure kaynaat tumhe usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaata hai ( it's true then , if you want something from heart , whole world will try to get you that "...   

                " Madhu tu pagal hai ( Madhu you are mad ) , think about your house "

                " toh kya hua... main ab apni sasural main hoon... aur ( so what I'm in my in law's place ) "    

                  she stopped as something broke behind her , she turned around and saw RK glaring at her as glass slipped from his hand ... no doubt she is reason behind it ... she gave him silly smile and run to her room leaving an angry RK behind .

                  The pain he was tolerating at school now at his own home so he has no escaping . She was everywhere just not in his heart .

               He has no time for date or anything . He is more practical man , for him dating is like time waste . Why wasting time on this when it can be use  in Something else .

                   For Madhu  its like dream come true ... everytime everywhere only Rishab .. she didn't need to wait for school like old time . Rishab  is always before him . But now littel problem as final exam coming and as expected she knows nothing .   

                " toh Rishu bete kounsi college jaoge ? ( so son which college you planning to go ? ) " His mother Jaya asked at dinning table making Madhu aware that even she needs to go to college too .. 

                " umm.. " before he can answer her littel brother spoke up ...

               " of course XYZ college ...my brother is best , so he will go to best college  ... He is so brilliant not like dumb Madhu , bro will get admission easily "     

                Madhu glared at RK's younger brother showing tongue.. RK didn't say anything but his mother stopped Yash..

               " Yash don't say like this ... "

             Jaya really loves Madhu .  She has no daughter , she loves Madhu  as her own daughter . With two over brilliant sons , she used to get bored as they always busy with themselvs but with Madhu now she never feels alone . Madhu is like a fresh air in their robotic life , so different from today's make up bimboos . She never met such girl with full of life . And now she has a hidden wish to make Madhu her daughter in law . She already started naming her grandchildren too , if only she knew her son .   

              " Madhu beta don't listen to him ...tum bhi XYZ college pe admission logi "   

                 Rishab control his laugh hearing his  his mother  ' only if you know mom how idiot she is ' he thought .   

             " ji aunty pakka ( of course Aunty...  )... "

                Madhu  smiled not losing hope or bad comment effecting her which which always surprise RK. He actually like this about her...no matter what she never lose hope always positive ..always a smile on her face . Her attitude her way toward him can be very irritating but he can't ignore the fact that she is good at heart , she think twice before hurting animal forget about person . She never took others bad comment negatively, she is what she is... no mask not pretend . Her stupid crush on him did irritate him but unknown to him he actually noticing her small small things more than anyone .  

                   " bete exam coming right ... agar help chahiye toh Rishu hai na ( if you want any help , Rishu is here ) .. he will help you " 

                   Rk start coughing hearing his mother suggestion but couldn't say no , there Madhu  is on moon '  date night with Rishab!  , Babaji you love me so much '     

                          ********

                 while teaching her he realised physics is more easier than teaching Madhu  ... she has literary zero knowledge, how she passed till now is mystery to him . Still he tried his best but Madhu  was in another zone . RK was saying something and Madhu was busy admiring him .

                 " Madhu  ...Madhu are you here ? " 

             " huh ..yes yes so you understand what I said ? "

               RK said hopefully as it 5th time he trying to make her understand this chapter .

         " ha sab samajh gayi ( yes I understand everything  )  " Madhu told him seeing his tired face ...

           " ok fine now finish this chapter and show me later ok ,  good night "  without giving her chance to speak he went out feeling too sleepy ...  

               next morning with lots of hope he went to see her math only to see something written  on paper with bold letters...

               " DEAR Math ,

          "  I'm sick and tired of finding your X . Just accept the fact that she is gone ..move on dude . There are many fishes in pond, find someone else and spare me.. have some shame, do your own work . "        

             he didn't know if he should cry or laugh at her . " yeh ladki mujhe pagal kar degi ( this girl will make me mad) "          

               even after such flop teaching night  , RK's bad luck she didn't give up ...so he had to teach her everynight . The time he used to get for himself that too went spending on her . Overall his life was running around Madhu  and Madhu..

        Hope you guys will enjoy it like I enjoyed typing  😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
207K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1M 33.7K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
94.7K 5.2K 36
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...