Truce

By robilynes

When you have a choice to save your people or suffer in a never ending war, the choice is obvious. You pick t... More

PART ONE: Chapter One - The Letter (Leilah's POV)
Chapter Two - Anything for my people
Chapter Three - The decision
Chapter Four - The human world
PART TWO: Chapter Five - General Hank revealed *shock, horror
Chapter Six - "Oh My Gosh we're twinsies!!" -Skylah
Chapter Seven - Telepathy phone call
Chapter Eight - Meeting my sis
Chapter Nine - G.H has maids?
Chapter Ten - Plan A (as they say)
Authors notes. This is important

Truce

255 8 5
By robilynes

A/N: Please note that this is just a general knowledge chapter. The story begins in the next one. Thanx! Robi

There are two worlds; the human world, as you know it, and Uerotina. Uerotina is a world full of mythical creatures all co-existing together. The only way you can enter Uerotina is to portal.

There are bottles containing glowing blue liquid. The liquid is the portal. Once a person opens the lid of the bottle, the portal opens. Depending on how much 'liquid portal' you have, that's how long you can keep it open for.

In Uerotina there are the Noblemen. They are the so called leaders of their kind. The Faeries are the ruling creatures of Uerotina.

Uerotina and the human world are at war. They have been at war for many generations. At the beginning of every month there is a "Truce weekend". It is a weekend where soldiers get to rest up and the Generals and Nobles have to attend war meetings.

This is a story about love, courage, determination, sacrifice and powerful friendships. Please enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Out There By soph

General Fiction

1.1K 151 22
There is only one village left. All the others were prone to destruction. The war was long and scarring. Everyone fought, but nobody won. Bombs were...
2.3K 217 66
Leina Thornton, a newly initiated witch, finds an unexpected ally in an immortal enemy, a vampire, and must fight to survive in order to defy an anc...
5.1K 1K 50
I still didn't understand what he said,I couldn't think of anything i had done to hurt him. Maybe I was really clueless about what was going on in hi...
9.4K 141 27
Everlasting 1. lasts forever or a very long time Love 1. A very deep intense feeling of affection. Sophie Foster is confused. Why? Why? Did she feel...