Arshi Drabbles ✔

By polymath_land

Published on 21 May 2019 drabbles on arshi More

Don't You Dare-1
Don't you dare-2
Don't you dare-Last part
I Love You too......LaadGoverner
Khushi ki khushi
I will not bow down
Reality Check
Reality Check-Last
Time flies away but never return back
Regret & Reborn
Ae Dil hai Mushkil
Is it a Happy birthday ?
Destiny is a play*Updated*
SHE
SHE - last
You don't have a Right
I trust you
I trust you - Continuation
I trust you-The End
I lost my heart
I lost my heart-Continuation
I lost my heart-The End(trailer)
I lost my heart- The End
It's all about love-trailer
Burning heart - 1
Burning heart - 2
Teaser:Burning heart -3
triler-Burning heart - last shot(1)
trailer - burning heart (last)
Burning Heart - last part
I Hate You! (Teaser)
I Hate You!
Addiction!(trailer)
Addiction!
Heart to Heart(trailer)
Heart to Heart
Mistake!(trailer)
Mistake!
Mistake-2
Mistake-3
Mistake - 4
eBook
Drabble (Book 2)

Green Monster

2.8K 196 112
By polymath_land

What if  Kushi would have kissed NK instead of Arnav on Haldi day?

Devyani,Anjali,Manorama,NK and Arnav Stood at the poolside looking at the Decoration Of Payash Which is So beautiful.Kushi Started praising Devyani & Anjali and started to kiss them.

"Aap bahut achi hai Anjali ji" Said Kushi Kissing Anjali's Cheek.

"Aur aap jiji ki Nani bannewali hai"Said Kushi now shifting to Nani's side & kissing her cheek.

"Aur aap jiji ki Mami"Said kushi shifting to Mami kissing her Cheek

Kushi shifted to next person who is NK & with excitement Kissed his cheek "Aur aap -"Stopped kushi realizing what she did,She kissed her freind nanhe ji.

Green Monster started waking up inside Arnav who stood beside NK ,watching Kushi kissing NK on his Cheeks.He clenched his fists & Grinding his jaws,spitting fire at NK.If looks could kill Anyone then NK would have been turned into Ash.

Kushi stood shocked & Embarrassed as she kissed her FRIEND NK but NK  realising her state,to make her Comfortable Started to say something.

" Kushi ji-"Kushi heard NK say and cut him off saying.

"Sorry Nanhe ji" Saif kushi embarrassed but NK took it lightly.

"No need of Sorry Kushi ji,I understand and you just kissed on my cheeks and friends can kiss on their cheeks ,it's kind of showing affection.No need to feel bad kushi ji" Said NK in pure English and hugged her friendly to give her Comfort.

Arnav flinched looking at them hugging each other increasing his body heat thousand folds in jealousy.Even the person who stood beside him would have been dead with the amount of heat that is releasing from his body.

Devyani and Anjali stood there Smiling but They also looked at Arnav after Kushi kissed NK and found him burning in jealousy, waking up his Green Monster from the deep sleep and internally smirked at the Golden chance to tease him & make him jealous.Nani & Anjali shared a look at each other and understanding each other gestures started to implement their plan when NK & Kushi will be out of Sight.

Soon Kushi went away not noticing the pair of eyes that are looking at her with madness,possesiveness & Obsessiveness which are hiding the pure love very well.Soon NK too went away in another Direction Somewhat saving himself from the wrath of the possessive Man present there.Because if NK would have followed behind kushi,The possessed man would have surely killed him alive.

Shyaam who too witnessed the Scene went away fuming in Anger.Mami too went away as usually With her typical walk & Hello Hi Bye Bye.

Devyani and Anjali finding the perfect chance,winking at each other started their drama.

"Anjali bitiya,Nk and Kushi looks good together Right?" Asked Nani Narrowing her eyes at Arnav from the corner of her eyes and Smiling at Anjali.

"Yes Nani,they both look perfect as a couple,So cute."Said Anjali giggling at Nani where Arnav hearing there talks want to break each and every thing that comes his way.If any other would have been in his di's & Nani's place,he would have broken their bones to even involving someone other than him with kushi.

" And Kushi too Kissed NK which meant she must have feelings for him & NK too hugged her back.It's better if we start preparations for another marriage."said Anjali observing her chotte's expression who's temper is increasing beyond the word 'limit'.

Arnav without saying anything left the poolside in search of kushi where Nani & Anjali Hi-fied to each other.

Kushi on the Other Side took it light as NK is her Only best friend.She is back to her Chirpy Nature.As her work is done,She went towards the Main Door  to go back to her House when One pair of Strong Arms blocked her to open the Doors.

"Where do you think you are going?" Asked Arnav gritting his teeth.

"M...My Ho.....House" Said Kushi stuttering between as she is nervous and her heart beat went on marathon with certain person Closeness.

"Forget it.You are not going to move an inch too if you are not answering my Questions" Said Arnav pulling her towards him by her Shoulders.

"What type of Questions?I am getting late!" Said Kushi acting to be Confident when she is hell Nervous.

"How.dare.you.Kiss.NK?" Asked Arnav stressing on each word as if they are at fault and he will kill them.Indeed if the words would have feelings,they would have felt thousands time of death swallowing them with the intensity in Arnav's Voice.

Kushi looked at him Bewildered and thought to Say that kiss was unintentional when her Mischievous Kushi kicked out the Nervous Kushi & Replaced it.Internally Smirking that The Great ASR is jealous for her.

"Why ? Why should it matter to you Mr.Raizada?" Asked Kushi trying to imitate him in raising one eyebrow but ended up on raising both the eyebrows.

"Don't.call.me.Mr.Raizada."Said Arnav gritting his teeth,Cupping her Shoulder in a tight grip taking Care of not to hurt her.

"I will MR.RAIZADA." Said kushi stressing on the word Mr.Raizada, fuming.

"Why? You have So much fun in calling NK as Nanhe ji.So,Why not me?" Asked Arnav.

"Because he is my friend and I have that Right." Said Kushi proudly.

"Oh Yeah and friends can kiss too,Right?"Asked Arnav pulling her more Closer to him.

"Why should it matter to you?I am his Friend and yes Cheeks kiss are allowed between Friends Mr.Raizada.Didn't you listen to what Nanhe ji said"Asked Kushi.

" Oh So you know which kiss can be shared between friends,lovers & Couple "Said Arnav raising eyebrow.

" Yes."Said kushi not knowing that she is falling in her own trap.

"So,how should be a kiss between Couple?" Asked Arnav raising his Hands towards her lips,brushing them While kushi Shivered with his intense voice and his touch on her lips.

Kushi stood silent under the effects of Arnav.

"Say it.What happened?Answer me." Said Arnav tightening his grip which is shifted to her tiny waist now.

"Cheeks -" Arnav heard her saying that & cut her off Saying "I said COUPLE."

"Li....Lips" Said Kushi shivering under him.

Arnav without wasting a second took her lips for a passionate & Wild kiss clearly indicating his Possession & Obsession.Kushi stood there Shocked not responding and this triggered Arnav,he pinched her waist and gradually She started responding to the Kiss and after much needed time both part away from each other on extreme need of Oxygen.

"This is what happens between couple Right?" Asked Arnav resting his forehead on hers to which Kushi nods panting.

"Don't you dare kiss again NK or any other man even it is your friend." Said Arnav dangerously warning her.

"Why?Why does it matter to you?It's my wish & how dare you to steal my first kiss which is my husband's Right." Asked Kushi Composing herself.

"It Does matter dammit & I didn't steal your husband's right.Got it?" Said Arnav frustrated.

"How? How does it matter to you & How can you say that you didn't steal my husband's right?You bloody did Mr.Raizada." Said Kushi still in his Arms.

"Because You are mine dammit.Your Husband will be me not anyone & I will not let anyone." Said Arnav with possessive glint.

"How can you say like that?" Asked kushi shocked with his Confession.

"Because I LOVE YOU DAMMIT.Happy!I will not Spare anyone if they try to even look at my love,possession" Said Arnav almost crushing her and left her with a jerk moving away.

Kushi stood there looking at his retreating back & after realising what did he Said,she started smiling,giggling and what not.She literally Completed one round of Bhangra.At last,the Green Monster made the ASR to trigger & Confess his feelings.

The End

That's it!

How was the shot?

Hope you would like it?

Vote & Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 1K 14
Human Body and Brain are most complex yet serine, In the same way a soul also. This is a supernatural story, About a soul which is wandering around h...
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
40.3K 888 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
183K 6.9K 14
When Arnav goes back in time, can he amend the mistakes he committed? Highest rank #1 ipkknd (21.8.18) #1 arshi (22.8.18) *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* CO...