MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

By bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... More

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative

543 30 14
By bryfrmstarbucks

SIX| Second Half

May 15, 2013
~
//Milan\\

It was that day.

A day that would determine how much Cakes really would ride for me.

A day that would really determine if she was bout what she says she is.

SPLASH "HUUUUUUUU-" I woke up feeling my face wet, I thought I was drowning but of course it was just a school day with Joe.

"Get the fuck up you got fifteen minutes." Boom, the door closed.

"UH," I wiped my face off getting off the bed with a wet face, "I swear I fucking hate you." I said before I started to start my day, first pulling off the cover and sheets off my bed throwing them to the corner of my room. I then pulled my mattress up and stood it against the wall.

It's about time for a new bed I think.

I got out my clothes out and made my way to the bathroom. Turning the shower on I got in, and got out twenty minutes later. I like to feel clean and smell good. Sorry I was late.

I rushed out by the escape so he wouldnt notice me late and was on my way to school, surprisingly, Ro was as well, "Hey Royal." I hugged him.

He hugged me back, "Good morning Ma." The kiss he put on my forehead made me warm up a little bit. He doesnt know how much his prescence means to me. "You ready for today?"

Jitters that went down my back and it kinda had me on edge. The fact that all this was happening to me, fuck. "No, Im not ready but you know some, it has to be done Ro." I shrugged, "It's life I guess."

He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "Yeah I get you."

We got on the bus to school and the whole way didnt say a word to each other. But I paid attention to him.

The way his leg bounced up and down, he occasionally bit at his lip, played with his fingers, and look up at me to see if I was watching him. I watched how he tried to stop all of those things.

He was nervous.

But of what?

When it was our time to get off the bus we did, and walked the entire way to school quite. Ofcourse I went to the Ock and got a bacon, egg, and cheese but I had to split it with Ro's hungry fat ass, totally didnt fill me up at all.

~
//passing period 3\\
~

I was walking you know just minding my business in the hall ways and allat, you know just being my charming, boring, unpredictable self when I heard, "She doesnt look pregnant."

"Well thats what I heard..."

What?

After all the days that i've been here, it's taken the words of Ro to actually have my ears open to hear these females talk about me like this.

Even though its true, they didn't know it.

"Excuse me?" I stopped walking and looked at them. "Did yall have something to say?" They looked at me like I was crazy.

"Were we talking to you?"

"But I heard my name in yo mouth bitch whats good?" I spoke taking off my back pack right there ready to go off. I didnt care about no fucking Probation or none of that. They had me fucked up, who do these bitches think they are?

"Ladies, Ladies, is theyre a problem?" A staff, Mrs. Johnson came up to us.

I chewed at my jaw turning around, "No its all good Mrs. Johnson." One of the girls told her.

She looked at me while I was putting my backpack on, "Milan?" She asked me.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away just as the bell had rang.

I really needed some answers for real.

After Third period it was nutrition then it was fourth period..Me and Ezekiel were the only ones in here at first so I took it as the greatest oppotunity to get some answers outta him. Starting with a nice smile, "Hey Zeek."

"Hey," he smiled at me. Lately I dont really talk to him, but I try when I can. I just been busy, "I havent seen you around lately, you havent been coming to school." He informed me like I didnt already know.

Honestly that was irrelevant but I had something to find out, gotta use the resources I have. "Yeah you know going through legal things in that sort." I nodded at him as kids started to pile in, "You know the crazy shit I've been hearing though? That I was pregnant." I scoffed looking at him, "What type of shit is that."

"I know right. They been saying that for a long time but Ian believe em. I know you dont get down like that." We laughed together, damn straight.

"Who was saying that though?" I asked hopefully to get a good response, "People really be draggin it."

He shrugged, "I couldnt tell you who exactly started it but I do know its been going on for a while now." I smacked my lips at his response, then he looked at me like he saw a light bulb or something, "But I do know who you may can get some answers from."

"Who?" I asked him, then he pointed to the door and Valerae walked in with her minions following and the bell rang.

Fuck.

~
//passing period 4\\
~

"I have to go to the bathroom." I heard her tell them before she walked away. I wasnt too far behind her but I was on a mission. A mission to find out who was spreading those horrid rumors about me and if my own Cousin was the one that started them.

When she walked into the stall, I stayed by the sinks waiting. "Woah, Mi you fucking scared me." She laughed at herself before she began to wash her hands, "How was Juvie? I been meaning to ask you. My momma wanna see you to-"

"Cut the shit Rae, can I ask you something without you or me getting into it?" I asked her, my throat started to clog up but I could not cry right now, "I need you to be as truthful as truthful can get."

She turned to look at me and gave me her full attention, "What?"

I took a deep breath before I continued, "Did you tell anybody that I was pregnant or anything of that sort?"

"You heard the rumors." She scoffed before folding her arms,

"Yes I did and you were the only one in here when you seen me throwing up that day so what-"

"Okay maybe yes I did tell my homegirl I seen you throwing up but never said you was pregnant I mean-are you?" She looked me up and down,

"No!" I yelled, "I cant believe you would even tell somebody that!" I yelled.

"Im sorry, I didnt know it was a big deal."

"Yeah well why did you feel the need to tell people my business even if I was throwing up or fucking not!"

"Okay you gone have to knock it down three notches cause im not the one--"

"Bitch I will fuck you up, IM not the one when it comes to me so dont even, like you EVER beat my ass in anything but Mancola-"

"OKAY!" She yelled, "You didnt have to do all that."

"But still." I said, "You get around new bitches, and think like what--"

"New?" She scoffed, "Mi if anything YOU'RE the new girl here. Ive been knowing Destiny nem since the fifth grade."

"AND IVE KNOWN YOU FROM BIRTH BITCH!" I yelled. "Ima stop talking to you, you getting me tight."

"Well stay mad the fuck." She furrowed her eyebrows just as her lap dogs came in. "When are you not mad at me?"

"LOOK HOW YOU ACT!"

"Can you stop yelling?" Destiny interferred.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I retorted.

She scoffed, "Bitch--"

Asia cut her off, "Chill her hormones may be bad."

"Ah!" She yelled after I ran off on her and we got down fighting. I give a rats ass, but I dont at the same time cause I was doing fine until Rae pulled me off of her and Destiny got Asia. I was over it and my hand hurt from her mouth.

I punched her straight in her shit, and since Rae wanted to tell everybody I was throwing up I socked her in her arm too, she would've got punched in her shit if she wasn't my cousin.

"Weird ass bitch get the fuck off of me!" I pushed her wiping my mouth from the punch Asia threw; she gotta a good wobble not gone hold you, but you see her mouth and eye.

I does damage when I fight.

When the bell rang was when I left out. As long as they dont say nothing to no principal about me fightin Im in the clear. Plus, nobody likes a snitch, if she want that round 2 we can have after my court date.

~
//Period 5\\
~

Fifth period I wasnt talking to Ro. I felt betrayed.

"What I do now?" He groaned, "You always mad and shit, you need some ice cream." He spoke before going back to painting. I rolled my eyes and scoffed painiting my damn self, "I just find it funny how you didnt tell me that my own cousin was the one spreading those rumors about me." I told him and he started to fucking laugh at me.

He always finding something the fuck funny, "Shut up." I hissed.

He laughed harder, "Fine sisk, im sorry." He teased with his hands up, "You already hate the girl from what you told me. I dont even know her because you forbid me to--"

"You took my words outta context, I just said she was weird bitch and you shouldnt fuck with her like that--"

"But it was still harsh."

"Well a weird bitch is, what a weird bitch does. You wanna know a weird bitch named Valerae Bourgeoisie Rodriquez, you go ahead be my guess. You already know her right hand man."

"Who? Destiny?" He scoffed, "I dont know that bitch."

"Yeah mhm."

"I dont, she's Dyamond sister." He shrugged.

"And how do you know? You only met Dyamond once." Dyamond's a girl I used to sell weed and pills too from time to time, she's like in the nineth grade and I met her through Jasiah. Now that I think about it, half of my clinitel are from Jasiah, and most of them are females.

Hm, bitches make me sad.

But thats not the case cause, "How do you know Dyamond and Destiny are sisters?"

"I-I dont."

"But you just said--"

"I know what I said lets just drop it." He shut it down right then and there.

THE FUCK!

That bitch- he know something.

~
//Passing Period 6\\
~

"How do you and Ro know each other?" I asked Destiny as she closed her locker. It looked like she got scared for a minute.

She smiled at me, "I dont know him." then she started walking so I followed her, "He knows my sister though."

"And who is your sister?"

"Why do you care?" She stopped walking and so did I. "Look I dont wanna be seen talking to a scrub like you so Ima keep it going like this ight," she started, "Whatever Ro and my sister has is there business, I learned my lesson that getting between them is ineffable yesterday so can this be dropped."

"Fine but answer me this one question. Are they together?" dont be, please dont be, pleeeease dont be.

I will fucking cry.

She smiled at me one good time before she said, "Ssss, If I told you it would spoil everything, have fun finding yo answer."

Weird ass bitch.

I walked away from her just as she did. Anything she can, im very much sure I can do better.

Including getting answers.

FUCK THEM

So what school was a bore with him avoiding my questionable looks and so what I went home with out speaking to him. It was when I left out the car and Joe drove off that the pressure was really sinking in.

Now my day has been filled with secrets and hopefully it ends on a good note or so help me god!

"You ready to go?" I heard him ask me while I sat on the swings. I've been waiting for him for thirty minutes.

Shaking my head I sighed, "I need you to be honest with me Ro." Rolling my eyes I told him that, "I talked with Destiny."

"And what did she say?" He asked sitting next to me on his swing.

I rolled my eyes, "Nothing obviously." He sighed, "But she did confirm that they were indeed sisters and that something went down with you and Dyamond yesterday--" I looked at him to see his eyes widened, "What happened yesterday?"

And just like the snap of fingers he broke down crying.

Crying?

He's probably pregnant like you are.

Shut the fuck up.

"Im sorry," He wiped his eyes. I screeched my face. I didnt mean to tell him that of course.

"So Dyamond?"

"Me and Dyamond--I--" He was struggling to tell me something I was already knowing of, They were together. "When I met Dyamond the day you sold to her, we hit it off and been hitting it since."

"Hittin it?" I asked him and he tilted his head at me like I was supposed to know but then I knew. "HITTIN IT!"

I'm a fuckin cry, I'm going to fuckinnnggg cry.

"Yes, Milan im not her boyfriend but yes I do Love her and yes we do fuck and do what couples do sometimes, but we are not official."

"I cant believe this." I scoffed, "Why didnt you tell me?"

"You get mad too fast Mi, youre fuse box is way short to even believe youre really an Aquarius sometimes."

"FUCK outta here, are you serious." I stressed. "This. is. amazing." I chuckled, "And to think you were gay." I rolled my eyes.

"We dont know if im gay or not so lets keep that wrapped."

"But you know what pussy feels like, you telling me you dont like it--"

"I DO BUT I ALSO KNOWS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE-"

"YOU DO WHAT!?" I yelled, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GOD! ROYAL!"

"IM SORRY!" He yelled back.

We were both standing I was ready to throw up.

"AND THATS NOT EVEN THE WORST PART-"

"RO no."

"THEY'RE Cousins!"

"NO!" I yelled before throwing up. It felt like my guts were just plummeting. And to think I wanted to know. I dont, I dont want to know.

"Im sorry Mi, I just-I just need to know-"

"Stop okay j-j-just stop okay." I wiped my mouth with the back of my forearm, I was ready to go.

"Look if you dont wanna be Ro and Mi anymore I understand." He said I looked at him like he was dumb. Walking up to him though, I socked him in his face then I pulled his ear so he was down on my level and could hear me.

"I will NEVER disown you Ro. Im just going through the motions right now I didnt know you were the Catcher type." I let him go. "Fucking dumby."

"Im not a catcher. I just needed to know how it felt one time."

"And did you like it.."

"A little-"

"FUCK NO!"

"Milan-"

"Im sorry but fuck Royaallllllla." I whined. "Lets just go to Cakes please."

"So youre just going to roll it off like its nothing. We have to talk about this now."

"No we dont. Not right now. I-not right now Ro." I lead the way to Cakes. I--not right now.

Lemme just--

~
Cakes Home
~

We knocked at the door at the same time and waited. I was still a little flabbergasted but once I heard her foot steps creaking down the stairs the more I had to throw up.

"Its gone be okay." He told me just as she opened the door and a smile was formed on my face as well as his once they seen each other. "Hi!" He greeted her with energy.

A lot.

"Hey Cakes, this is Royalty. My bestfriend." I introduced them, she smiled at him as well and then we walked in.

"Milan I got yo apple juice and shit in the fridge."

"I told you I wasnt sick Cakes." I sighed sitting on her couch, "Actually thats what im here for." She took a seat across from us, "What we're here for."

She looked at me like I had three heads and tilted her head to the side, "Whats up?"

Sighing I was going to continue but Royalty took the punch and got the ball rolling, "Im sure youre familiar with the movie Juno--" and he did a horrible fucking job.

"NO! Cakes I-"

"We-" He interfered, so I corrected myself.

"We-"

But she was confused, "Can yall slow down. Hold up let me get yall some Juice how bout it." She got up and right after she did I got shutters all down my skin.

"Yo the fuck are you doing?" I whispered to him, he shrugged.

"I thought I was helping."

"Well youre not."

"My fault."

"So what did yall want me to know?" She came back and sat our glasses down on the table.

We both picked them up and drunk some in an orderly fashion before I clicked my teeth like a white woman with something important to continue talking about, "What we were saying was that-we did something really stupid Cakes." And scene.

I was crying but that was just to hold down my feelings for a second so I can tell her and not have her mad at me.

I knew that she was buying it when she came to my side and put a arm around my shoulder, "Oh Milan what happened."

I shrugged, "We were curious and-"

"We didnt use a condom." Royalty said.

fuck.

My crying had seized when I seen her looking at him like he was dumb before standing up period. Ro scooted over to me so he could hold me while I was still sniffling. The show still had to go on no matter what the fuck his dumb ass says.

I wiped my eyes and looked at her, still standing with disbelief written all over her face, "Cakes say something." I spoke to her.

Her hand came up and she told me to wait. Wait?

She walked away and when she came out, there was a belt in her hand. "You did WHAT?!"

WACK

WACK

WACK

WACK

The first time ever Cakes ever whopped me yo, ever!

EVER!

I couldnt believe it for real she really whopped both me and Royalty for me being pregnant but thankfully after she took me to the clinic and signed me in under her name.

Milan Jones.

It sounds nice to me.

"These chips good." She said.

I wasnt talking to her because she whopped me and she knows it but I was thankful for her bringing me here. Its just the thought that counts.

"Oh so you mad? Come on then cause Ian gotta be here, I got work tonight." She then stood--did I forget she was paying for this as well.

I grabbed her arm, "Okay." I huffed, "I just didnt expect you to do that to me." My lip trembled.

"Yeah well I didnt expect to be here with yall two either but here we are." She shrugged.

"I didnt mean-"

"Okay, well shit accidents happen but you are thirteen! What you thinking about getting dicked down for in the first mother fucking place!" She yelled like she was my mother.

"Excuse me ma'am-"

"You excuse."

"Uhp-" I heard Ro. I rolled my eyes as Cakes continued.

"Milan You dont know how fucking disappointed of you I am right now. Yeah banging and selling is one thing but Pregnant?" She shook her head, "Now that-thats another thing."

I was really crying now. I dont maybe from hearing that she was mad-scratch that not mad but disappointed.

I guess I wasn't used to that. Especially coming from Cakes.

"Im sorry-"

"I-"

"Milan Jones?" We heard.

I looked up and Cakes stood. We all walked to the room and got in, I sat on the table. "Im sorry too, Cakes."

"Dont be lets just pray this Baby-that there is no baby."

And that just made me cry even more.

There is a babyyyyyyyy.

"So young Mommy and daddy." The doctor came in with a sad look on her face, "Well I would say congratulations to any other couple that came in today but you guys are one those other halves." She informed us.

"You get kids like us?" Ro asked as she took a seat.

"Well not just like you guys but I do get teen kids. Babies about to have babies." She looked back at him before smiling.

"Would you like to hear and see little baby?"

I looked at Ro and he was just smiling. "Yeah." He told her.

She got the stuff ready for me, "Okay then. Mommy lay back for me for a bit."

"Is this gone hurt?" I asked her.

Royalty laughed, "Nah its just gone be cold."

The doctor smiled just like him, "Exactly. You have nothing to worry about little mommy."

"What about how long I am?"

~
NOW
5:30pm
May 15, 2013
~

"So yeah Ruby. Youre babies having a baby." I cried, "I am so sorry I let you down, I know this isnt the life you wanted to for me but its too late to do anything." I shrugged telling her, "Im already four months in. You shouldve heard its heart beat." I shrugged.

I had asked Cakes to bring me after we ate after the appointment, they;re waiting for me I just needed to talk to my Ruby about this.

I couldnt hold it in just myself, I didnt wanna be a self cannon and filled with secrets my damn self so I just said fuck and asked to come here.

"Im so scared Ruby." I cried to her again, "About Joe, about little Baby here. What if Im not a good mommy to it you know. What if all of this is a mistake?" I asked, "I just need a sign. What should I do?"

"MILAN! I dont wanna ruin this but, we gotta go! Damon at my door fucking shit up with the neighbors." I heard Cakes.

I wiped my tears nose before I kissed my tears putting them on her stone, "Thank yall for listening." I kissed my fingers for Quin's and then I walked away.

What am I going to do. Its not like I can hide a baby.

"You good?" Ro asked kissing my forehead. I nodded my head before I leaned it on him. "Its gonna be okay."

I sniffled and snuggled my head against him, "I hope youre right."

~
ENDING OF CHAPTER VI
Second Half
~

-----
Comment
Share
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.9K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
279K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
127K 4.7K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
67.5K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...