MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

By bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... More

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle

614 32 23
By bryfrmstarbucks

Happy Halloweenie
belated that is.

~~~~~~

SIX| Second Half

May 10, 2013
~
//Royalty\\

I was on my way to Dyamond house
just to chill with her you know like other days, I actually got there fast so it wasn't no time I was knocking and ringing the door bell. Her momma opened the door and it looked like she was leaving, "Hey Royal what you doing here?"

"I was wondering if Dyamond was here? She left her homework at my house." I showed her my backpack and she nodded her head.

"Well I was just about to go but Dyamond in her room."

"Okay mom drive safe, " I hugged her and walked into the house as she told me not to stay over too late. I closed the door for her and walked to the back where Dyamond room was located.

Seeing her Beyonce, Ashanti, and Aaliyah decorated door I knocked before I entered her room to see her laying down sleep with her tv on. Dog with the blog was showcased, I dropped my backpack by the edge of her bed before I closed the door and took off my jacket and shirt.

Im really finna get me another tattoo. Maybe on my other shoulder next, you know to even out everything. I thought looking at my arms before I changed this shit to BET.

She shifted and moved the cover from her face, "Aint nobody tell you turn from what I was watching." She sassed me just to go back how she was in the first place.

Nobody told her to start speaking.
Fuck.

I looked back at her and frowned, "You was sleep."

"I was resting my eyes go back," She pulled the covers from her face to see me again. I smacked my lips when she pointed to the tv. So I just turned back, fuck ass.

"Whatever, how was yo day." I crawled up to her not giving her a chance to say nothing before I kissed her and laid on her titties. Feeling her nipple on my lip I started to lick at it on the cover, she moved from me. "Stop starting shit." She nudged my head tugging on one of my curls.

"Ah," I hissed moving her hands pulling down the cover, "Where yo shirt?"

"It was hot." She shrugged moving back from me. I got under the cover with her. "Who said get yo dirty ass in my bed though." She laughed at me.

I mugged her, "Comere and stop playing with me Dya, you know I miss you." I wrapped my arms around her and then I started to kiss on her neck.

She giggle and grabbed my neck, "I missed you too." She kissed me before biting her lip, "You so ugly." She busted out laughing.

"Fuck outta here you know im a gift made," I said causing her to laugh as I showcased my dimples to her, pulling her to me. "If im ugly then you beautiful. We go good together." I intertwined our fingers together.

She pushed herself on me and started kissing on me, "You getting so many brownie points."

"Brownie points?" I asked her licking lips before she caught me in the kiss, I broke it chuckling, "Can I get some Cookie points too?" I asked her going into her short feeling nothing but shaved kat. I followed the trade mark to her lips, entering them my damn self knowing she wouldn't care. I knew she wouldn't, when my finger went in her she gasped grabbed my arm. Her back arched off the bed and everything, her body just interests me.

"Is this-the only reason you came?" She asked as I started to pump my fingers like I was playing in some type of Goo. She bit her lip and closed her mouth when I took her neck to my mouth, she tasted just like she smelt.

Vanilla, honestly.

The more gushy and wet the faster I went.

After a while of just playing with her, her legs were spread apart and my Jones was half way out my drawers. I was in between her legs, licking her graciously the way she wanted me to the way she liked it.

She began grabbing on my shirt an pulled me up by my shirt. I rose up from where I was and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and closed me in with arms. Her hands tangled with my shorts.

I did the favors for her, teasing myself like I seen so many other dudes do in porn, and in one push I entered her damn I love-

"DADDY SAI-AHHhhhhhh!!!" Oh shit

"GET OUT TATI!" Dyamond yelled pushing me from on top of her. I fell on the side of her bed, hitting my head on the floor with a loud thud,

"FUCK-" I frantically began rubbing the same spot it'd hit.

"You okay?"

~

After her daddy came in here she was just helping me get my shit up right quick so I could leave.

She looked at me and pulled my pants to her, "You know I love you right Royal." She bit her lips looking at me.

I bit my lip at her, "Mhm."

"I really do."

~

So I didnt end up going home like I planned to but instead, I decided to go home and grab some clothes so I could spend the night over with the permission of Ms. Darnshaw-Tidson her self. If you didnt know the mother of Destiny, Dyamond, Tatianna, and four other heathens.

Destiny and two others just dont live with her.

I laid in her bed with my head laying on her stomach, she rubbed on my scalp while Disney Jr. Played on her tv, "Royal would you ever lie to me?" She asked me.

I shook my head, "Nah. I tell you things."

"Ehm, I just don't wanna be looked as if i'm being played you know?"

"Nah cause you not swear," I looked up at her. She rolled her eyes a little bit so I sat up. "Look I will never lie to you, just ask me." I kissed her twice on the lips.

She shrugged and rolled her eyes again, I smacked my lips, "Whatever Dyamond."

"Im just saying Ro," she shrugged, "even for a nigga like you."

"What?" I looked at her, "Ain't nobody tryna have you looking stupid you gotta chill."

"I believe you." She rose her eyebrows at me.

"Whatever." I shook my head at her.

She trippin.

~
May 12, 2013
~

"No because I feel like you lying to me!" She stomped her foot at me.

I smacked my lips, "What do I have to lie to you for?"

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA TELL ME WHO SHE IS!" She expressed looking at me in anger.

I was getting a head ache she wanna talk about Kieanna because Destiny loud ass mouth,

"WHO, WHO IS?" fucking bitch.

BOOM

"STOP PLAYING COOKIE!"

She socked me all in my fucking chest, I moved her hand from off me, "Move off me Dyamond you gone be mad as fuck when I smack you the fuck up back up cuh!"

"FUCK YOU BANGIN?" She yelled trying to touch my face again, I smacked my lips not playing with her, she love fucking hittin me when she mad.

"MOVE!" I yelled at her standing up,

"THE FUCK?" She pushed me back down, "WHOSE KIEANNA!?" She asked again, I smacked my lips she reached to choke me and I moved her hand, her acrylic nails broke my skin, "Watch the fuck out, you wildin man." I moved her off me.

"What happened to not giving no other bitches yo attention like the fuck-" she talked moving her head and using hand movements and shit.

"You do have all my attention, I dont fuck with no other bitch but you. FUCK? I even eat yo pussy Dyamond what you want from me yo," I laughed as she started to throw shit at me.

Little teddy bears and shit, childish ass shit.

"Get off me." I told her once she jumped on my body and started to pull my hair from me laughing at her. I was hissing like a bitch tryna get her to stop but she wouldnt, soon after she started to hit me.

She abusive man-

"WHY YOU ALWAYS IN THAT BITCH FACE!" She yelled in my face. I smacked my lips when I felt her hand connect with my face, at this point I was ready to punch her in her fucking face.

"Dya, get off me right now-"

"TELL ME WHO SHE IS!" She yelled again and she started to get ruff with me. ME, First!

I pushed her off me and she ended up falling on the floor. You could hear the thud as I sat up on her bed rubbing my head. My shit hurt, she buggin. "Fucking werido-" I teased her on the other side of the room flicking at her.

"AHHHHHHH!" She ran up on me and started fighting me.

I did not hit back,

"AYE STOP YELLING-" A male voice called out before the door opened.

I yelled, "Get this crazy ass girl off of me." She kept on catching my lip with her fucking teeth biting me and if she didn't catch my lip she caught some where on my face since I had her hands so she wouldn't hit me.

Destiny a weird ass bitch, now I gotta see to this crazy ass bitch.

"GET HER OFF OF ME FUCK!" I yelled when she bit my ear. IN REFLEX, I kicked her leg and pushed her off me and almost slapped the shit outta her, hitting her brother that was right there the whole time. Watching everything go down from when he opened the door. .

Dyamond was all crying and shit where she landed talking bout some, "I thought you said you loved me but you don't, you a fucking liar yo." Swear to god, blowing me son.

I was holding my fucking ear grabbing my shit so I can go. Her brother had left the room after he got slapped and closed the door so I was alone in the room with her again. "You just like everybody else." She continued.

I did not want to talk to her weird ass.

I was over it honestly, my fucking lip is busted!

AGAIN!

"I don' t know what the fuck you talking about Dyamond! I'm always here for you, you the only female i'm with period besides my best friend and I'm with you more then her so what the fuck are you talking about? You going off of yo hoe ass sister like that bitch even know me to even be commenting on me the fuck like gone somewhere with that dumb ass shit." I blacked on her setting her straight grabbing my sweater putting it on.

"Werid ass gone bite my lip, LOOK AT MY LIP!"

"AYE whats going on in here?!" Her momma asked walking in the room seeing Dyamond red face and my busted lip. She looked at Dyamond and asked her, "Whats going on in here?"

Dyamond looked at her with a puffy nose and all, "What are we doing Royalty?" She then stood up and folded her arms, looking at me with darts for eyes.

I huffed and walked to her door, "Ive been going through too much and you aint making it better so maybe we should just stop talkin to each other for a minute." I told her looking her dead in her eyes.

When I seen how her arms flopped to the sides of her, and her lip start to tremble, I almost broke Ian even gone hold you, "Okay." She held it together, if her momma wasnt in here im sure she wouldve fought me.

Shes crazy.

"Okay," I went to open the door when she broke out crying. I kept on walking though, I just needed some space, "Fine Ro walk out like every thing we ever did, or had never even mattered before I dont care."

"Dont then." I told her, she started to black on me, hitting me all in my head. Where her fam at? "Stop Dyamond you look Corny."

"Ro you really breaking up with me though!" She stopped and started pulling on me, "I'm sorry." She was crying, snot almost coming out her nose, "Im really sorry Royal, I love you." She was really crying crying. Like real life crying I could've swore I seen a snot bubble.

I smacked my lips, "What happened to OKAY!"

"I love you." She hugged on me. "Is that not enough?" We were outside, and half the kids and her momma were looking at us, we looked a hot ass mess.

Im 13, she's 14. She acting like Im the only nigga she gone be able to love in the future. What about them highschool niggas, im sure its a couple that'll want her when Ima FRESHMAN.

What sophmore gonna wanna be with a freshman. Its embarrassing, I rather just get it over with rightnow. Save myself the heartbreak and craziness in the future.

I smacked my lips and told her, "I love you too Dyamond." I then kissed her forehead and continued with what needed to be done saying, "Ima call you."

I let go of her, hoping she would spazz and thankfully she didnt.

Instead she said, "If you really doing this to me Ro, don't come back dead ass."

I looked at her and her head was down. Tears evidently dropping off her cheeks. I walked up to her and tried to kiss her forehead but she moved her head from my lips so I caught the deed and left, not looking back after.

I told her I was gone call her, I just needed some space right now.

I was walking and almost around the corner when I heard, "YOU RO RO BOY!?" I heard on the side of me, and to think I was just thinking about money plots. It was Johnny, I haven't spoken to him since- well since that night.

I smiled and walked to the car, "I see you got yo Mama whip again." I teased him.

He laughed, "How many times I gotta tell you this is my car, I pay the note." I rolled my eyes feeling a buzz in my pants. He smacked his lips, "So what you finna get into?"

"Nothing prolly just go home."

"Like always, you are a homebody."

"No i'm not, i'm always out-"

"Ehm, ion be seeing you out no where." He looked me up and down, I shrugged.

"You don't be out when I do."

"Well maybe then huh?" He looked at me like he didn't believe me. I rolled my eyes once again, the chills I was getting for him when I looked at his lips made my Jones jump, fading memories that rolled past as I stood here had me hard. "You tryna roll with me and the crew. We thinking about hitting up a house in Manhattan?"

"Manhattan?"

"That's what I said."

"Tonight?"

"We got people getting on it but yes." He nodded, "I mean and that's if you're down." He continued.

I thought about it before opening his car door, I could always use some money. As long as I don't have to kill no one this time, i'm cool.

I sat down and put on my seat belt and he pulled straight off, I was acting as normal as I could while trying to hide the bulge in my jeans..

~

I watched as he drove through the streets of the Bronx to where ever with one hand on the wheel and the other on the top of the joy stick and his bottom lip stuck in his mouth. I think i've been starring for a long time because he even caught me a few times, he keep on laughing at me, "Stop."

"I'm sorry, I just missed you." He said with his hand landing on my pants. Very close to that area if you get me. I licked my bottom lip and shifted in the seat feeling the sudden tightness in my pants again.

He began rubbing my thigh up to where he can touch some of my Jones, I couldn't help the moan that slipped out my mouth, "I didn't see you for a while after I did what I did." He said out as his hand crawled into my pants, I bit my lip.

"Yeah I know. It was kinda awkward."

"So you did it on purpose," he grabbed my Jones hard. The veins in his made me ooze a little in his hand as he started the process. I hissed at the grip of his hand around my Jones but I liked it nonetheless.

"Mh-"

"Where were you coming from when I seen you?" He asked making a left off the free way.

I shrugged before saying, "I was breaking up with somebo-dyyyy," he started to go faster and fuck did it feel good. I couldn't answer to anything.

When he parked, with his free hand he unbuckled himself and pushed my chair back along with his. I was so caught up in the air I didn't care what I letting him do to me, "Tell me when I should stop."

"Oh fuck-" He wrapped his lips around me and began his suction. I couldn't help myself but to relax feeling the spit from his mouth drop down, and the feeling of his hands on me. They were all I need in the moment to just get Dyamond off of my mind as my hand guided his head down on me. It took everything in me not to nut then, but when he unwrapped his lips from me and pulled his head up and asked me if "we could try something new," it kinda had me on edge not going to lie.

But I know it changed my life forever when we were done and my kids laid on his back,

I wondered if it made me gay or not.
Maybe I was bicurious--

~
May 14, 2013
~

"What you do to my sister?" I heard once I closed my locker. I lifted up from bent knees and furrowed my eyebrows at her, her being Destiny. Walking dieases.

It was finna be the end of the day and she just now coming up to me talking about I hurt somebody, I don't even talk to that many people, "What?" I looked at her rolling my eyes.

"Dyamond." She started, "She ain't speaking to nobody and you're being the finger pointed to lately."

"Okay since when have you ever gaven a fuck about Dyamond or her siblings? Fuck you even in my face for dont you have somebody dick to suck?"

"Look, I want my sister to be how she was-" She continued.

I groaned, I thought she'd leave me alone when I started walking away from her but I guess not, "And when was that? Before or after you told her about Kieanna and me talking? Fucking weirdo."

"So thats what this is about?" She folded her arms, "How tight were you and my sister?"

"It dont matter now, we not even together. Because of you."I told her. She huffed and looked at me pitifully, "Just get my sister back to normal please. I dont like seeing her depressed. Even for a nigga like you Ro."

"A nigga like me how?" I asked as I stood in front of my class from her surprisingly walking my to class.

I take that back she didnt walk with me she followed me talking about nonsense. "You know what makes you you." She said before we both seen Devon in the hall way. I rolled my eyes as he grilled me.

I swear he a hater, "What ever Destiny. I'll do what I want too." I patted her back going into my sixth period seeing Milan there waiting for me. She turned her face up at Destiny until she left and I was sitting in my seat. She rolled her eyes at me and went to her work.

I shrugged and got out my warm-up sheet as well as other students around me.

~

When after school came Milan stood in front of me telling me what she should be telling me to do tomorrow but what ever, "You want me to pose as the guy that got you knocked up?"

"Yea Ro, she knows you're my best friend, what other boy would I experiment with?"

"So i'm you're excuse," I laughed. "Okay whatever."

"You swear?"

"Ill be whatever you want me to be you know that." I kissed her forehead before hugging her, "I gotta go but i'ma see you okay."

"Okay see you later Ro."

"Love you ma." I waved at her before I walked to the bus station, I wasn't in the mood to walk the whole way.

The bus did take a cool minute but it was worth it. When I got to the house and knocked, I seen her daddy. This nigga did not like me. Mostly because everybody in that house know me and Dyamond fucking, hell im practically her Boyfriend in that house someway.

He rose his eyebrow and I sighed getting ready for the show, "Do I know you son?"

"Can I speak to Dyamond?" I advoided his question.

"No Dyamond lives here-"

"Come on Mr. Tidson please, I know you prolly heard about what happened but--"

"Nah kid, what I heard was that you had my daughter on the floor bawling her eyes out like she was type of clown, and im trying not to kick yo motherfucking ass right here, young blood."

I smacked my lips and looked at her before my softer side approached the situation, "She really did all that?" I hope ion sound like a little bitch while saying it.

He nodded, "She did. She really loved you sugary ass."

"So maybe I can go see her," Peeking my head in the house a little bit. "To apologize?" It looked like a party was going on. But ian see Dyamond.

And he wasnt fucking with me so.

He backed up in the house and said, "NO." Before closing the door all together.

I cursed at myself turning around and walking to her window, a place I shouldve went to in the first place. Looking in it was nothing but darkness as she watch Orange is the new black.

I smacked my lips cause we were suppose to be marathoning that together, but I guess its okay since we supposedly done in her book.

Aw, she miss me so much she cheated on me. She looked so cute crying her eyes out with all them tissues and shit on her bed, looking like total shit.

Dont tell her but, she lowkey got my heart no funny shit.

We just know how I am.

She looked at the window and seen my face, I smiled at her. She looked up at me and her eyes lit up.

I knew she'd love me forever,

She got up from the bed with a smile then pulled the window blinds down.

I guess she don't no more.

Groaning I pulled my drawers out my ass and said, "UUUUUUHHHHH, im sorry baby just open the window and we can talk about things. I know you miss me." I said to her. "I miss you!"

Its only been two days, she had to still miss me even in the slightest bit.

I miss her, I miss everything bout her, two days without talking to her was like a tiny struggle but the space I got from her was needed, including with the things I had to do with and for Milan.

Im here now for Dyamond and every second that I stand here looking at her pretty ass face, it made me quake for her, even if she looked like a vampire from Dusk till Dawn she was till Dumb fire I mean, I actually pulled that.

"GO AWAY!" She yelled. "We done remember?!"

She the one that called me telling me to come get everything I had over here yesterday, telling me it was the last day she was gone speak to me and allat you know stoopid, mad, petty shit females say.

Now that I think about it she was big mad yesterday/ when I went to get my shit, you bet your ass I tested her gangsta, HA.

She threw my AF1's in mud and cut my shoulder from pulling on me when I slipped and called her a clingy bitch.

My love for this crazy girl right here. Im still here!

~
//Yesterday//

"FUCK YOU GO TO KIEANNA!" She threw my ball at me, "WHOEVER THAT BITCH IS!" She threw my jersey at me to.

I shook my head at her grabbing it off the floor, "Where are you're PARENTS!"

~
\\Now\\

Of course I dont wanna relieve the events that went down yesterday, dealing with Dyamond is like dealing with a bipolar monkey.

FUCK OUTTA HERE

But then again its just Dyamond.

"No I don't."

"Fuck you Royalty." I heard her cry, "You hurt me and you said you would never, you broke my heart, got me feeling like a old lady with a thousand cats. I fucking hate you so much."

"I didnt lie to you though, just open the window and let me in baby. We'll talk about it for real please just come on baby."

"Stop calling me that!"

"Im sorry, just open the window!" I yelled banging, "You wont even have to look at me just open the window."

"No because I know you." I heard her say, "You gone wanna apologize then kiss on me like its gone make it better like it will." She said sniffling. "Then I'ma fall for it cause i'ma weak ass bitch--"

I smacked my lips, "No you not," I chuckled a little bit. Maybe a little gullible not weak.

"Yes I am."

"No you not I promise no more games ma." I told her truthfully, "I promise."

It took her nothing short of two minutes longer for her to finally open the window again finally. I hopped through and stood in front of her, her eyes were red and puffy like she was crying for hours and nose was red as well.

I wiped her tears that fell from her eyes and kissed her forehead, "Im sorry mama." She started crying again and I was there, rubbing her head. It wasnt long till I laid down in her bed and she laid on top of me going to sleep on me.

I started to watch all the episodes her weird ass watched with out me, when she was waking up she started to play with my face, "So is Kieanna who Destiny descibed Royalty?" She asked me.

I moved her hand off of my incoming chin hairs, "No she not. She a new girl I just talked and fake flirted with sometimes. Straight friend word to my mother." I said looking down at her.

She looked up at me for a while before she kissed my lips. "Fine, I guess." She shrugged, "I missed you." She confessed.

I wrapped my hands around her, "You always do, Ion know why you do the shit you do sometimes."

"Cause of how you are Ro." She looked up at me.

I smacked my lips, "And how am I?"

"You sneaky as fuck sometimes you cant front and say you not."

"What ever Dyamond."I laughed causing her to as music started to blast from behind her door. I furrowed my eye brows, "Who birthday today?"

"My Uncle JoJo coming home party today. I been waiting on my cousin Jo-tu to come but he hasnt yet."

"JO-tu?"

"Yeah JJ-my Uncle JoJo son, we suppose to be smoking." She informed me sitting up, "You staying here?"

"I was gone make up with you yeah. Plus yo daddy mad at me or whatever." I shrugged.

"Yeah my whole family may be."

I jerked my head at her, "How many of em know about me?"

"DYA IM HERE-" The door opened and someone entered.

My stomach fell to my eyes, "Ro this my cousin Jo-tu. Jo-tu this my boy friend Royalty." She introduced us but im affraid that me and Jo-tu are very much acciquanted.

"Lil Johnny yo cousin?" I asked her in utter shock. I gotta throw up.

-------
Comment
Share
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 242 32
"нє ѕανє∂ мє , ι ∂ι∂ тнє ѕαмє fσя нιм.. мαувє ωє мєт єα¢нσтнєя αт тнє ωяσиg тιмє.. ι ℓσνє∂ нιм , нє ℓσνє∂ мє вυт ∂σєѕ тнαт яєαℓℓу мєαи тнαт ωє ωєяє м...
179 30 10
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ *not updating this book anymore. I might go through and rewrite some things because this book is TERRIBLE😭😭 this was my first ever...
279K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
353K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...