MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

By bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... More

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers

616 32 3
By bryfrmstarbucks

FOUR| Never tip the crown

March 16, 2013
2:47pm
~
//Milan\\

After Fifth period shit was just weird.

Between Ro and I of course and I didn't understand it.

When I walked in the class after talking to Devon he wad doing his work, I tried to make him laugh he was ignoring my whole presence.

I don't understand him.

One minute we cool, maybe five minutes later you're not talking to me....

So since fifth period, we had sixth, and seventh period. In which the last two he didn't talk me then neither.

Thankfully we live in the same complex cause I can talk to him after. But I guess he already started to walk home cause ion see him.

"Principal Shaw, I need my board." I said looking across the counter.

She looked up from the assistant or what ever she was Ms. Foutaíne and got it for me, "See you next week Milan. Do good."

I shot up the deuces to her and walked away. The bell had been rang like three minutes ago so he couldn't have gone that far.

I challenge my self to hop off the school stairs and stuck the landing- almost busting my ass. Thankfully I didn't and began to roll to Ro who was sitting at the bus stop.

I looked from the stop light and to the left and seen that the bus was on its way.

I ran to him during in going traffic and walked up to him, "Why you so mad?" I asked him again for the hundredth time.

He didn't say anything to me so I sat next to him, "Why are you so maaaad?" I asked slowly moving closer to his ear.

He pushed my face back, I punched him. "Im not mad. Move."

"Then why you wont talk to me?" I moved closer giving him no personal space. I was being dumb annoying, "Is it something I did? Is it Rush?"

"Ain't nobody stuttin that nigga." He rolled his eyes.

"So what?"

"Milan! You coming?" I heard from behind me.

I looked over my shoulder to see Rush, Ro smacked his lips. "Yeah, I guess. I gotta go home first to get the money." I told him as he started walking closer. I noticed the Ro's whole attitude change from quote on quote not mad to more irritated.

"Where y'all going?" Ro asked.

Devon got in the way, "Me and Baby going to get some Tatts." He grinned.

Ro rolled his eyes, "well have fun."

"I mean you can come." I tried to not make him feel left out, I never liked it when he felt left out in something.

"NO!" Devon rushed in again as the bus approached, "I only told my cousin one more person."

I smacked my lips, "He's my bestfriend I'm sure he won't mind. More money for him."

"Man." Rush rolled his eyes sounding annoyed and irritated with the thought.

"Ion even got money for a tattoo Mi." Ro tried to wave me off, I scoffed hard as fuck cause who said he was paying for hisself.

"I got you come on." I started walking to the bus stop, "let's go guys."

I asked for Courtesy while they just walked on. Disrespectful.

"So where exactly do y'all live?" Devon asked.

"McKinley Projects." I chuckled, "But then again you know this already."

Me and Ro looked at his face, it looked like it went dead, "Mm." Me and Ro laughed at him.

Acting brand new, I see.

I honestly don't understand why he being so cold to Ro, he chill with every other nigga.

When we made it to the complex it was literally no kids outside, seeing as though school had let out but even then don't nobody really be coming out no more.

Especially after last week when Lil Ray Ray got killed in front of the apartment complex.

Dumb ass wanted to Front his gang and some crips from his rival got him slipping on his way home.

I always since Rome gave me this gun, kept it with me. I wish a nigga would catch me slipping, hell nawl.

"Well you can wait here, Ro can you keep him company I won't be long."

Ro smacked his lips, "hurry up."

I began running up the stairs to get into the house, just then a wave of this smell came, and my stomach had grew weak.

"What the fuck is that- urrgh-" I waved a hand over my face tryna get away from the stench cause wow it smell like somebody died.

I used the key from under the mat and opened the house up in a hurry, running into the bathroom to throw up.

I guess I am gone take a while.

~

Downstairs Ro and Rush stood waiting for Milan. Ro knew the reasoning for Milan to ask him to wait with Rush and it would've been a cool meeting experience for the both of them if Ro liked him.

The first impression was just ew. He could tell they would have some type of rivalry.

Especially with him being his girl's boyfriend?

He'an like the sound of it, "So Milan told me y'all been friends since y'all were like seven or whatever." Rush started to try and start a conversation.

Ro licked his lips, "Yeah she was seven I was eight."

"How y'all get so tight?"

"She made me marry her." Ro said slyly mug at the fact he knew if he wanted to he could take Mi from him.

He knew Devon wasn't secure it was obvious.

The look on Devon face was priceless, Ro laughed and walked inside the building

Fuck this nigga, he thought.

He walked into Milan apartment and went to her room, "Seriously that nigga- woah where you get that cash from?" He'd entered her room as she was in her shoe boxes.

She scowled him, "Why you'an knock? Joe could've been here."

"Well he ain't, and we gotta talk." He pressed.

She chuckled, "If it's about Rush, you can hold it."

"Ion like him Lani. I swear it-"

"Well I like him, and just like I told him, i'm not gone break up with him just because you'on like him."

"Are you serious?" He slouched down in a sort of whine, "he ain't good for you."

"Dead ass, can we not have this talk you don't even know him. Us going to do this should bring niggas closer."

"Yeah what ever, what you getting anyway?"

"You'll see." She smiled innocently getting up and putting the shoe box where it usually went before getting up and zipping up her bookbag. "Let's go."

Devon stood up and looked at her, "You ready now?"

She smiled disguising the tiredness she held. She honestly wanted to say fuck him and go upstairs to sleep but he was already here, "Yeah come on."

~

"Damn is this gone like really really hurt?" Milan leg shook with anticipation as Devon cousin Rodney sat in the chair impatiently looking at his little cousin.

Devon smiled trying not the laugh at the way she was about to cry. Unlike Devon getting it on his arm and Ro left inner arm, she was getting it behind her ear.

"You can handle it Mi." Ro grabbed her hand, "Just Be chill."

"You knew it was gone hurt-" Devon started to pinch in before His cousin started to roll his eyes.

"Okay first it doesn't hurt. Second why yo yall asses in here- get out." He kicked Devon and Royal out the room. He was obviously making Milan rethink her decision and Rodney didn't wanna lose any money whats so ever.

Rent was due.

"Milan right?" He asked. She nodded, "Its not gone hurt that much ight. Just don't think about the direct pain okay." He sat down in his chair.

Milan breathed in and out as she heard him cut on his machine again, "Think about the best memory you have and you won't even know when i'm done."

"Promise?" She hopped for the best.

"I cant and I wont promise you anything." He chuckled a little bit, "Just use the advice I gave you. It'll only be a couple minutes for what you want ight."

"Kay."

She took her breather and closed her eyes as she felt the little needle press against her neck softly. She jumped at the feeling but not hard enough for him to fuck up but enough for her to know to chill.

She began to think of a time there was no Joe there was no worry about going home at night, there was no misery.

She was young, as young as I wanna say five years old. Her and Michael it being there day to have fun they went to the park...

~
//2005\\
~

"Daddy why you never take me with you when you go to where ever you go." Lano asked as she ate the Wendy's Michael had got them on the way to the park for lunch.

He almost choked on a piece of his bacon burger from her question. He didn't think his five year old would have asked him that. EVER.

"Well you will when I can-"

"Can we go now?!" She asked with a big smile across her face as she popped up and started to bounce up and down in her seat.

He laughed at her, "No not now but when we do We'll do crazy fun stuff."

"Where do you go?" She piped down with a scrunched up face, head tilted to the side, and about three french fries in her left hand.

"I go to LA?"

"Thats in Calforya, huh?"

"Yeah thats in California." He chuckled correcting her.

"Why cant we go now?"

"You wanna leave yo mama behind?"

"Noo,"

"Then we cant."

"So when can we go?"

"I'll take you the next time I come back out here. Ima take you to this skate rink called Skate Depot and to Six Flags, Johns in creds,"

"JUST ME AND YOU?!"

He looked at her hesitantly before he smiled and said, "Yeah, just me and you Lani. Like all the time."

She was so happy she got up from her side of the bench and jumped and hugged him, "I love you daddy."

"I love you too, Milan. More than you could ever imagine."

//2013\\

"You good ian hurtin you Shorty?" He stopped going to look over at her.

She smiled thankful and shook her head, "Nah i'm good."

"I said good memories." He gave her a tissue to wipe her tears.

"It used to be a good memory."

"Well i'm done." He said to her wiping down her neck taking a picture showing it to her, "You like it?"

"Yeah thank you Rodney."

"No problem. That'll be 60."

~
//At Dymond House\\
~

"So you're here and we're just here."Dyamond said plopping down her bed as Royalty smoked his dutch that he perfectly rolled, "You got this today?" She asked pointing at his wrapped up arm.

"Mmmhmm." He nodded laying back on her bed.

"What we finna do Royal you came here for what?" She climbed over on top of him.

She didn't care he was in middle school while her friends tried to clown her the way she seen it, he was cute and her being in 9th shouldn't stop anything.

It didn't help that she'd just been broken up with 2 weeks before meeting him so she wanted something to brag about when she was around her ex.

"You already know what I came for." Ro smiled slyly showing off his dimples. She smacked his face already knowing what he was on.

"I'm not sucking your dick." She laughed sitting more on his area, "I wanna do something different."

"You know ima virgin right?" He smiled holding the blunt away from his face his private pumping blood as the conversation grew more interesting.

"I don't care." She took the wood and ashed it on the notebook she had on her night stand. They were now face to face, lips almost touching, no personal space. "That just means you belong to me after this."

"I'm all for it." He kissed her as she started unbuttoning his pants easily slipping his meat into her hands.

"You trust me?"

Girl, he thought. "You trust me?"

"Yeah I trust you." She smiled, "we gone have fun."

~

"Damn." He said on the side of Dyamond as they laid on the side of one another.

They were both done butt naked nasty and done doing what the grown folks do.

He looked under the cover and pulled off the wrap he'd gotten from a convenient store after she had made him go. He must admit it, he liked the way she felt on him, how warm she was, how wet. It was weird but he wanted to do it again/ he was curious.

What he didn't like about it was how clingy she was, how loud she'd gotten, and how long it took him to nut. But other then that he loved the feeling of her nonetheless and he wasn't going to string her along like all the other niggas had told him they did to females back in NC, or how Roshon had did Shelia.

He honestly wanted to feel something deeper and he wasn't getting that.

He was gone go with her for about a week or two then breakup with her.

Milan was his girl, he didn't need another.

"My god. That shit felt-"

"Weird?"

"Yeah." He laughed. "Did you like it?" She asked looking at him.

He laughed at her, "Yeah I liked it."

"Coo."

"Coo." It was an awkward silence between the two, he didn't know what he should do, should he leave, should he what what the fuck, "Oh my god." She popped up and ran to the window as she heard a car door close.

She looked at him with widen eyes, "My mom and sisters here. You gotta hide somewhere." She said hurriedly.

He popped up and fell, got back up to his feet. His heart was racing he was not expecting no shit like this, "I thought you said she wasn't coming until seven?!" He whisper yelled pulling on his pants.

He free balled over knowing what time it was.

"Dyamond help with the bags!" They both heard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck,....get under the bed."

"What bitch?"

"Get under the fucking bed go!" She pulled him under the bed and kicked his shirt under with him just as her momma walked in her room scaring the shit out of her,

"MOMMA GET OUT!"

"Girl who you yelling at, I birth you, you ain't got shit." Dyamond momma Quishauna said as she walked in but stepped right back out, "Girl what the hell you be-oh my goodness-"

Ro snickered but stopped when remembering his place.

"Momma can you please,"

"Im gone help Destiny and Harley with them bags." She said and as soon as she did left out and closed the door.

Dyamond ran to it and locked it just as Royal was coming up from under the bed. "I cant wait to meet her." He snickered.

Dyamond rolled her eyes at him, "Shut up and get out." She opened her window more for him.

"You gone call me?"

"What are we is the question?" She leaned against the window seal in only her bra and panties.

Ro licked his lips, "We talkin." He shrugged.

She smacked her lips, "I guess I can deal with that." She kissed him, "For now of course."

He laughed, "See you later Dyamond."

"Call me when you get home please."

"I will text you to see if you're woke."

~

After they gotten they tattoos Ro had got a call, Rush thought it'd be a great day to take her some place other then just a tattoo shop where she had to spend her money. He wanted to spend some on her.

And even though it was suppose to be a good day he let his curiosity of her and Ro's relationship annoy her a little too much cause every time he had something to say it wasn't in a really good light.

It was bullshit, it was like Devon hated the fact Royal existed and he didn't even know him. Milan and Rush got in two arguments on the way back and she was close to calling quits.

"So Ima see you at school?" Rush asked her as they stood in front of the apartment building.

"You may see me, maybe on the block or something." She shrugged.

"Ight." He nodded, "You not mad at me are you?"

"It's whatever." She shrugged once again.

"I just don't understand why you don't wanna tell me stuff." He stopped her from walking away from him, "Do you not trust me or something?"

"I do." She started

"but-"

"But too a certain extent and i'm sure it's the same with you." She shrugged once again showing no feeling as she said it.

He felt like she was hoeing him cause he actually did care for her. A lot.

He scoffed, "What ever bruh."

"Real shit though, hey wait." She pulled him back, "You want me to be 100 with you. Fine, no I don't trust you fully and I have my reasons just like you don't trust me fully and i'm cool with that-"

"You scared i'm gone play you or something?"

"No-" she scoffed.

"Then what?"

"Im tryin not to get too attached!" She exclaimed, "Why you tryna make everything so serious with us right now we can't just go with the flow or something?"

"It's because I like you-"

"and,"

He looked at her weirdly, "Theres more?"

She tilted her head at him and squinted, "What do you like about me? That-thats not about the looks and the figure, and the obvious, what really draws you to me for you to like me?" Her ears where getting that itchy feeling, her nose felt like it was heating up and her eyes were watering as she looked at his face that held pure confusion, "What do you like about me Rush?"

This was like moment of truth, how did he see her besides the fact she was pretty and people knew her. Why does he like her so much to think he owns her, to think she has to ask how high when he says jump, WHY does he like her so much to try and make her feel like a puppy on a leash.

What does he like about her?

Truely?

He was at a lost for words cause he didn't know.

"See you later Rush." And with that she walked away from him. Her stomach was growling like hell and she didn't know when Joe would be home.

She cut on the lights since it was so dark in and turned around rubbing her aching back and hungry stomach, "I will feed me soon." She said to her self with her eyes closed as she rubbed the spots,

"Or you could feed me too." His thick Jersey voice scared the piss out of her. Almost literally.

She looked at the clock he kept in the house to see it was only 6:34, "Y-you're not suppose to be here yet."

"Yeah well I got fired," he sniffed a line. "Where were you Lani?" He rubbed his nose before taking in another line.

"I-I was with a-a friend from school," B she tried not to let her voice change tones while he got high.

She didn't want a glass to be throwing at her.

"A friend from school?"

"Mhm-"

"What friend? And you wearing that shit zip up yo fucking sweater you want niggas looking at you!" He stood up and started walking over to her. She grew small in her stance backing up against the wall. "Why you wasn't in the house after you got outta school? You did yo fucking homework."

"I don't have an-" she was stopped by the smack to her face making her feel like she could hit the floor crying it hurted so bad. But she just stood there and took it blinking her watery eyes away.

"You lying to me Milan?" He stood up.

"No." She said rather quickly.

He chuckled, "You swear it?"

"Mhm." He leaned down and smelled her. Her hair and her neck before leaving her face with a smile. "Some people seen you today, you know that?"

"AH!" He began to pull her hair dragging her to the bathroom to a bath full of water, "Joe NO!"

"Bitch you like getting fucked up ima up the scale." It was like the flash at how she tried to fight him but he pushed his knee into her back so her stomach was up against the rim of the tub painfully, as he grabbed his belt slanging it off his pants with his left hand.

She was crying hysterically as her arms moved wildly trying to get ahold of anything only ruining the shower curtains pulling them off the rod, as Joe began choking her with the belt "you better close yo mouth."

"pleaseeeeee-"

~

Ro was running up the stairs. He was going to go on down the hall to his house but it was only six something last he had checked and if he could remember correctly, Joe wouldn't be home.

He wanted to clear the air with Milan.

He turned to her hall and walked all the way down to her door where he knocked twice.

He didn't hear nothing going on from the inside but when Joe heard the knocks he let go of her hair.

She wiped her bloody mouth as she started hyperventilating on the bathroom floor trying to get oxygen back into her lungs.

Joe walked to the door just as Ro was about to leave. He stopped and turned around when he heard the door open, this was the first time Ro had ever seen Joe face to face.

It so surreal to him.

"What you want?" Joe asked him.

Ro jerked his head back before he looked at the man up and down takin notice of his bloody and scratched up face, "Nah i'll never mind." He shook his head turning around.

Joe closed the door and seen that Milan was no longer in the bathroom, He went to the room and tried to open it but it was locked.

He began to bang on the door scaring her who was getting her things in order, stuffing them in her bag, "MILAN OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!"

"NO! FUCK YOU!" She yelled back at him, "IM NOT STAYING HERE ANYMORE!" She began to cry, "Im not gone take this shit no more ight, fuck outta here!"

"YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!"

"FUCK YOU!" She yelled again, "you ain't ever gone see me again."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really!" She stopped talking as he began to bang on the door even hard. He'd then busted a whole in the wall. She moved quicker, she threw the board out side. She got her duffy with everything in it, and her school bag, she got the last thing she ever had from her mom and left out her room.

Just as he busted through.

She was already the fuck gone and around the corner.

~

She knocked impatient as it started to ran on her. She watched as the hallway light had came on and she heard a voice as she banged on the door harder, who ever it was needed to hurry the fuck up.

The door opened the banging seized, "What the hell fuck-"

"I-I-I c-cant I cant, I cant stay there no more Cakes I-I ju-I need yo help." As soon as Cakes had opened the door the tears where fuming down her face and as soon as Cakes wrapped her arms around Mi the sobs started, "I cant stay no more-"

~
ENDING OF CHAPTER IV
Never tip the crown
~

____________
Comment
Share
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
461K 20.9K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
78.6K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
220K 8.3K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...