AN AGREEMENT TO LOVE YOU[Comp...

By kongart62

Book 1 -an agreement to love you Sequel - an agreement to marry you "Holy mother of pink milk.. I need to do... More

characters
Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
epilogue
an agreement to marry you
read

Chapter 9

4.6K 367 67
By kongart62

Kongpop's POV

......This is my order. The royal command of king prachaya suthiluck

As you wish my king ".....

As soon as the video ended I turned towards Arthit. He hasn't spoken much about the agreement still. At least I am greatful he still has the ring .
Arthit is sitting silently starring at the ring that is connected to his chain . when he told me he still has the ring , I never expected he is wearing it everyday.

The longer he keeps looking at the chain , I feel he is gonna return it back...god... Please don't let that happen...
His eyes slowly me mine.. Oh god...he is gonna explode.

Arthit - was your brain eaten by cat at that time. How can you simply give me that ring  just after you heard that royal command

Kongpop - I was just 8 years old at that time... More over I chose you for marrying... I really think cat ate my brain...

Arthit- now what... Are you planning to take the ring back ...

Kongpop - no no... You keep it...
Can we speak about the contract now.

Arthit - contract.. What contract ?

Knot- as per law an offer when accepted becomes an agreement. An agreement enforceable by law is a contract .

Me and Arthit gave p knot a weird look.

Knot - stop giving me that weird look guys.. I just answered your question.

We just ignored p knot

Kongpop - I want you to act as my fiance for next 6 months. I will give you 10 million when you sign this contract and another 10 million at the end of contract.

Arthit - tell me the truth ... Has the royal family and council started pressuring you to get married.

I told him about my family's warning towards me to get married and about my Kaofang.

Arthit - no offense... Do that girl really love you.. I wonder which girl wouldn't want to become the queen.

Knot - I have been asking this question to him for the last whole year. You know what... He was rejected by her 7 times .

That's embarrassing. I wish the ground will swallow me.

Kongpop - it just that Kaofang is ..

Arthit and knot - not ready...

Wow... Arthit and p knot gave each other a hi-5..

Arthit - prince... I don't this this will work out OK.

Kongpop - why.. I think this is a brilliant plan

Arthit - first of all... The whole of Thailand , in fact almost all the people around the world knows you are straight . do you think suddenly when you pop up with me as your fiance , they will agree. ?

Kongpop - that's when the importance of my grandpapa's ring comes into picture. Until his ring belongs to you , it is easy to convince anyone . my grandpapa king prachaya suthiluck is the most respected kings of all time in Thailand. I don't think anyone will oppose his royal command .

Arthit - ok... Let's think everyone agrees to this... What will happen after the six month contract .. How do you plan for a public breakup

Kongpop - that's easy... I will say you cheated

Arthit - seriously Mr prince ... After tasting the luxurious life with you... Do you think anyone will be foolish to breakup with you ..

Kongpop - point noted... Let's say we always argue and get into fights . and also you couldn't handle the pressures and stress.

Arthit - hmmm not bad .... Our last problem.. I find you annoying ...

Kongpop - well... I can't help you with that ..
In fact even I can't stand you

Arthit - really... Then let me not sign this contract with you

Kongpop - ok... Return the ring back .

I am 200% confident he won't return the ring . it was by gods grace that he spilled about the promise he kept with his grandpapa about never removing that ring...

Arthit - fine... I will sign it. So when will you give me ten million bhat

Kongpop - it will be credited on your account by tomorrow morning.

Arthit - hnmmm.... Don't do anything that will make me regret this decision.. If you do I won't hesitate to kick your freaking ass.

Kongpop - as if you can... You know what... I  really want to make you be on your knees and apologize.

Arthit - Mr prince... Take this into your mind... I will be on my knees only in 2 situations... One to pray to the Lord almighty and then to give blowjobs.

To say that me and p knot should shocked would be an understatement....
What did Arthit mean by giving blowjobs..
I saw Arthit smirking at us

Arthit - guess your PI didn't do a good job in collecting my details.... Let me share some thing about me then ... I am a GAY...
So...Do I still need to sign the contract..?

Fun - freaking- tastic...

*_________*_________*___________*
Omg.... My face resembles a red tomato now...

Do you like this chapter ?
Do vote and comment plz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
99.3K 7.6K 53
Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong - A business elite. He is a mind reader (he doesn't know himself why). He is very good at business but life takes a tu...
794K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 49.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...