amaranthine.

loverseas tarafından

was it fate that brought us together again? a jeongguk fic. ... Daha Fazla

⛅️
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quartorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt-et-un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vingt-six
vingt-huit
fin.
sequel !

vingt-sept

2.2K 165 14
loverseas tarafından

-          "what's that?"

mina slid into the chair next to yerin, tossing her backpack onto the floor. it was a few hours past lunchtime already, and as a result the dining hall was nearly empty - only a few stragglers sat at otherwise abandoned tables, accompanied only by their laptops and textbooks. it was yerin's favorite place on campus to have a moment to herself, and mina knew it.

"i'm knitting," yerin said, without looking up. sure enough, she had a few inches of cloth hanging below her needles.

"i didn't know you knew how to knit," mina frowned, face in her hands.

"i don't," yerin wrinkled her nose at the pinkish yarn. "i'm learning."

"who's it for?" mina asked teasingly. "i bet it's for that artsy dreamboat that's been painting you..."

"none of your business," yerin told her, rolling her eyes. "but if you want one, pick a color and i'll make you one next. i think i'm starting to get the hang of it."

"that's sweet, rinnie," mina said. "anyway, i was just dropping in to grab a snack. i'll see you later."

she started to walk away, then spun around with a smirk.

"i'm sure he'll love it!" she called out.

yerin blushed into her knitting. she knows me too well.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

64.8K 1.1K 25
"Shhh lower your voice, your mom is outside bathroom she..... should not hear this should she?"
13.3K 165 23
21+ Smut story. Read at your own risk. It can make you aroused.
118K 2.4K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...
826K 23.5K 73
#JUNGKOOK: ❝thank you for being you❞ [COMPLETED] hyuckzens bts jungkook ff short story kinda crack