Dirty Little Secret: Slaxl Mp...

By CreativeWriter2002

Life is good for the members of Guns'n'Roses. The band is getting bigger and more known everyday, they go to... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
OMG!!!
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Authors Note

530 10 1
By CreativeWriter2002

Sorry everyone, but there will be no update tonight. I began my rough draft this morning during school but never got to finish it. It was actually going really well, and I dont want to give you a half-assed piece. Maybe when this situation comes up again in the future I will just right a filler chapter like the believed smut with Steven and Duff. I hope you all have been enjoying the new updates and the story so far. Love you lots, and I hope you all have an amazing day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 776 23
Three guys kidnap a guy they found at the club. Adam wakes up tied to the bed. What will happen? I gave up after a while it got boring.
13.6K 420 17
Malia stayed pressed against his chest, her eyes basically frozen open in fear. All she could feel was something cold pressed against her head. This...
7.3K 241 21
Romance between Slash and Axl rose of Guns N' Roses. (Not sure why you're here if you don't know who they are but, ehh..) Depressing, heartbreaking...
15.4K 419 57
"Hey Michelle, do you ever just, trip on your own feet, fall straight on your face, laugh hysterically at your own stupidity for a good thirty minute...