One Day - McLaren Family Ser...

By Author_NMatthee84

Slow updates - Still need to edit. *** They always say One Day... One Day is all it takes to change the rest... More

Authors Note
Copyright
McLaren Family Series - Notes
One Day - McLaren Family Series - Book 1 - Characters
Chapter Two - The Meeting
Chapter Three - Driven
Chapter Four - The Night at The Museum
Chapter Five - The Lady in Red
Chapter Six- Running for my life
Chapter Seven - Making Friends
Chapter Eight - The Night out
Chapter Nine - The Morning After
Chapter Ten - The Baby Shower
Chapter Eleven - Sunday
Chapter Twelve - First Day
Chapter Thirteen - Dinner
Chapter Fourteen - Let's make it work

Chapter One - The Family

1.8K 100 238
By Author_NMatthee84

I am a firm believer in empowering women and what support for women can demonstrate. I am honoured to be friends with an amazing group of authors. They are my inspiration, my sanity, my humour, and my greatest supporters. These amazing women support and uplift each other and even if they have there own books they will still help and support other authors. This book is dedicated to them. I wish the world can have more of there personalities. I love you guys and you are the best thing that ever happened in my life.

vayavaitsis, laurenwolfe12, jesciehall, jlou_723, JessicaLoveless7, KatieMilliganCarns, Queen_Of_Desires, V_A_Bonetti , JensenKristyne, _Dark_Romantic,reetilicious

This is my first attempt to write. Please have patience with my grammar, English is not my first language. I will get better, I promise.

Happy Reading.

❤❤❤❤

***

Victoria's POV

Christopher Kingsley is the man I need to meet today. London's most eligible bachelor and one arrogant rich boy, that believes he's god's gift to women.

Although our parents are friends. I don't know a lot about Christopher, he and my brother Edward are best friends. They are much older than me and I don't socialize with them. My brother was very overprotective, his sisters are off-limits.

Now you're wondering why I must meet him today. Well, he wants to invest in our company. His company has developed technology that will improve our vehicles and we will be the first motor manufacture that will have this technology.

Usually, my Uncle Derick handles these business deals, but my father insisted, now that I am the director of the Mechanical department that this is a good opportunity to prove myself.

As we sit down for breakfast in our Victorian-style breakfast room. I'm pleading with my dad. He is placed on the head of our family table that can seat a family of eight comfortably with a blue floral table cloth. The table is set with white plates, cutlery, and crystal glasses with orange juice. The centerpiece fresh selections of flowers from my mother's garden. Every morning our butler James set the table. A healthy breakfast of fruit and yoghurt, whole-grain toast and scrambled eggs and muffins.

While my father finishes his breakfast I am trying to convince him to get someone else to do the meeting today.

With pleading eyes, I begged "I don't know if I have time for this today", I whispered. I don't want to babysit my brother's friend.

I am busy, and an arrogant rich playboy is a waste of my valuable time.

My father is kind, but don't underestimate him. He's ruthless in the boardroom. His employees have the greatest respect for him.

My grandfather was " Lord Benjamin McLaren" and my father was the Great Grandchild of Benjamin McLaren the first, founder of McLaren Motors.

He is the fifth direct descendant and our whole family's history was on display and everyone knows who we are. You can say my family is well known to London's high-class social circle. My grandmother posed a high-class life, my mother, on the other hand, hated it, my mother was sweet, and kind just like my father and I think that's why they love each other so much.

My mother was born into a middle-class family, moved to London from South Africa at age six after my grandmother decided that she needed to give her children a better life.

Granny Nora always said that was the best decision she ever made. The struggle she went through was worth it, although my mother's older sister went back, she and her brother stayed.

My uncle Derick and my dad went to the same university and my uncle started working for my dad at the mechanical department. One day when my uncle forgot his lunch at home my mother had to take it to him at the McLaren Factory and apparently, she went into the wrong office, my Dad's office.

My dad said that it was the day he knew he fell in love and that he was going to marry her. I always hoped that one day I will also find someone that loves me as much as they love each other.

Thirty-six years later and with five children, they are still going strong.

I came back to reality when my dad said: "Did you hear a word I just said Victoria".

"Sorry, dad I was just going through the list of things I have to do today," I replied.

"Well, I am only repeating myself one last time. Christopher will be at your office at ten, they want to see the latest AMG. I was thinking you can give them a test drive of the new A45 AMG." He exclaimed with authority

"Them!" I asked a little too loudly, my dad gives me that not again look and I know that I must choose my next words very carefully. "Why do they need to test drive the new AMG if he needs to see our workshop. Isn't what this day was meant to be about?"

"Ok, when the two of you are done please, remember Madison's exhibition at the museum." My mother interrupted us as she is seated on my father's left side squeezing his hand indicated that this conversation needs to come to an end.

"She worked very hard on this and she needs all our support. Victoria, I order you a dress from Valentino it will be here this afternoon. Hair and makeup at three, sharp. Don't be late."

We both know not to argue with her and just say yes.

"Please finish your breakfast, Victoria you're getting too thin!" my mother stated.

"Since when is it a crime to be too thin?" I asked. She gave me that look that said, {It's not funny}

"Sorry mom, I was so busy the last couple of weeks you know, uncle Derick wants perfection. I promise I will finish my breakfast, and can I please get two extra blueberry muffins. I need to stop by Edward's office. You know the poor bachelor can't feed himself. "My mother started to laugh.

My brother and I are the only Children that work for my Father. He's my father's right-hand man and they are steering our company into a safer and better automation future. Edward is the company CFO and very much single.

He and Christopher are London's most eligible billionaire bachelors. I think they may be competing, who can date the most supermodels. My brother has only ever brought one girl home and she broke his heart and after that, he has never brought anyone home again.

"Victoria are you driving with me or on your own." My dad asked, bringing me back to reality.

"I will be driving myself, I have a hair and makeup appointment at three, sharp." I giggle and my mother smiles pleased with me what I just said. " Ok, I will see you later."

When my dad steps outside the breakfast room, my mother asks me.

" Please be nice to Christopher, he's a good man."

"I am always nice. I am the definition of nice." I laugh and kiss my mother goodbye.

"I mean it Victoria when Christopher's mom died things changes. I made a promise to his dying mother, my best friend that I would look out for them." Her eyes reflecting the pain of the memory.

My memory isn't the best and I don't remember a lot of that time, I was at University but I remember coming back for winter break and my mom cried for weeks when her best friend Isabella Kingsley died. Maybe I shouldn't judge the man before I meet him.

But, yet again the man has quite a reputation. I mean pictures speak for themselves. The tabloids and Christopher Kingsley are good friends. The only thing that puzzles me is, the tabloids have gone quiet on Christopher for the last year.

What Happened?

I know Edward was busy with his projects but these two were like two peas in a pod.

I think to myself as I walk out to my car. The fresh morning breeze cool on my skin.

****

I love driving myself to work. It takes me about half an hour to drive to work but the way to the office is amazing, the scenery of the countryside before you enter the city is beautiful. It makes the dreadful pale grey building bearable to look at for the rest of the day. It makes it even more enjoyable that, I am driving an amazing car. I like the sound of the engine and the power I feel when I am driving. The comfortable leather seat, the spacious interior. The one thing I was taught was to respect my car and the road. Do not think you are in control. As I am lost in my thought my phone rings.

New vehicle technology is the best and that's the key factor for our product, we want our customers to be safe when driving our vehicles. I press the answer button on my steering wheel and answer my phone, it's my sister Jane.

"Hi Jane"

"Hi," she replies.

"At what time is your plane landing?" I ask.

" We have already landed. We are on our way home. I just wanted to know If you bought something for Bianca's baby shower yet?".

"Oh shit. No, I forgot".

" Vicky! you are on speaker and the kids are in the car." I can hear Harry laughing in the back. My sister can be so conservative at times.

"I am so sorry, it just slipped out. " I giggle. "I was so busy, I forgot about it".

"Do you want me to get something for you?"

" Please!! What would I do without you, you are the best". I know she loves it when everyone depends on her. I can hear Harry in the back saying, "she's amazing."

"Thank you again, Jane. Please just send me a picture so that I know what my gift to her actually is. " I laugh.

"See you later".

As the call ends, I am thinking of Bianca. I cannot believe she is married and expecting her first child. She is the youngest of us, five children. She met Jack at university.

She is a teacher and he's the preacher at our church. They are the total opposite of the rest of us. They live on true love and their love for God. I have so much respect for them. They know who they are and are so complete.

Madison is the eldest sister she's an archaeologist. She has travelled the world and met her husband, Albert, in Germany, doing research on Hitler and his potential gravesite.

It was so funny when she brought him home and introduced him to my dad. He is the CEO of Dutch Motor corporation in Germany our opposition in the motor industry and the conversation between him and my dad almost started world war three.

That's when my mother made the rule that we are not allowed to talk about business at any family gathering. Seven years later and they have a beautiful son and daughter.

Jane got married first. She met Harry when she went to a culinary school in Scotland. His family owns a chain of farmlands scatter amongst the highlands of Scotland where they farm and made their millions.

She now runs the five-star guesthouse that only the wealthy can afford. They also have two beautiful children. Timothy and Alice and have been married for ten years.

Then there is me and Edward both still single. He's my best friend we are a great team and when we are at work, we are professional and the company always comes first there are hundreds of people working for us that depends on us.

The McLaren building comes into view and I think to myself, take a deep breath Victoria you've got this.

Christopher's POV

"Christopher!" She moans my name as I slam my dick in and out of her, I can't remember her name. I can feel my release is close and her pussy is clenching my dick. Fuck I hope she's not one of those clinging one-night stands. I don't do cuddles, She must know to fuck off when I am done with her. Her voice is starting to annoy me.

"Oh, Christopher I am so close" she screams. "Fuck " I am not here for her pleasure. I need to finish. I am not even sure if she has reached her peak but I don't care either. I finish and she still moaning with pleasure.

I get off the bed and go into the bathroom disposes of the condom and clean myself. Standing in front of the basin look at myself in the mirror. The White tile bathroom makes me feel dirty.

A pare a small pink manicure hand moves around my torsos. "I am ready for round two," she purrs seductively.

Fuck this, I am not that desperate to fuck her twice. "No thanks love, you may go now."

"What?" she screeches

Here she goes, she a clinging one.

"You heard me, you may go"

"Fuck you Christopher " she shouts as she walks out. I hear her collecting her thing and then the door slams.

I walk out into the empty hotel room. The best money can buy. In the middle of the room is a king's size bed with a mahogany wood side table on each side of the bed. The crisp white line is now a mess on the bed and throws pillows laying on the cream carpet floor. a small lounge area before you walks out onto the balcony.

Rubbing my hand over my face. I look over The city skyline and take a breath "Fuck I need to get my shit together," I mumble to myself.

Tomorrow I have an important meeting at McLaren motors. This is a great opportunity for my company and theirs. We will be changing motor vehicle technology.

I walk back into the bathroom. The open shower on the right when you walk in is big enough to suit two comfortably only a glass panel that separated you from the rest of the bathroom. The jacuzzi bath on the left the double basin on top of white granite countertops and toilet next to the bath. I take a long hot shower. Cleaning myself, I dry myself and get dressed in black sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I walk back out and get into bed.

I sit on the bed with my back against the headboard. I need to tell the interior designer to finish up with my penthouse these hotel rooms are just depressing.

I take out the file with the portfolio of Victoria McLaren. Edward's baby sister. I can't believe she is old enough and that Benjamin trusts his youngest daughter to run the whole department.

She has an impressive resume. She was on top of all her classes and Ph. D in engineering and business economic. That's just crazy double majoring. I mean this is an industry where men are usually on top. She's only twenty-five. Fuck but she has the most beautiful blue eyes.

Only a picture and I am mesmerized, what would she look like in real life. Fuck I can't look at her like this she's Edward's sister.

Those big blue eyes, her dark hair, complimenting her pale skin and those plump pink lips. I can just imagine how those lips would feel. Fuck I need to clear my head

I put the file, away and lie back on the bed looking at the ceiling. Closing my eyes, I can only see those blue eyes looking through my soul.

I hope that doesn't consume my mind tonight.

***

Yay or Nay?

What do you think of the first chapter?

Cover Made by vayavaitsis

Vote and Comment

Thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1M 57.6K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
359K 4.9K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
663K 35.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...