Orange Is The New Black Imagi...

By -Clint_Barton-

Hello so this is a book filled with Orange Is The New Black One Shots and Imagines. You may request any ideas... More

Introduction
Dominga 'Daddy' Duarte- Special Girl (c)
Maritza Ramos- Cake (c)
Alex Vause- Feelings (c)
Lorna Morello- Making Friends (c)
Brook Soso- Kindness (c)
Alex Vause- Spooning (c)
Marisol Gonzales- Work (c)
Maritza Ramos- Helpless (c)
Dayanara Diaz- Drawing (c)
Tricia Miller- SHU (c)
Artesian McCullough- Fear (c)
Lorna Morello- Bridesmaid (a)
Nicky Nichols- Hair (a)
Brook Soso- Shower (a)
Nicky Nichols- Feelings (a)
Maria Ruiz- Pregnant (c)
Poussey Washington- Release Date (c)
Lorna Morello- Glasses (c)
Piper Chapman- Release (a)
Artesian McCullough- Going Out (c)
Galina Reznikov- Apprentice (a)
Artesian McCullough- Riot (c)
Alex Vause- Maybe (c)
Poussey Washington- Gift (c)
Tricia Miller- Anxiety (c)
Tricia Miller- Tickles (a)
Galina Reznikov- Kitchen Staff (a)
Alana Dwight- Snoring (c)
Stephanie Hapakuka- Riot (c)
Prompts
Prompts 2.0
Word Prompts
More Prompts
Kiss Prompts
Even More Prompts
Musical Prompts
Musical Prompts 2.0
New Prompts
Christmas and Winter One Shots
Tasha Jefferson- Cereal (a)
Maritza Ramos- Flirting (c)
New Star Wars and Musical Theatre One Shot Books
Artesian McCullough- Injured (c)
Christmas and Winter One Shots
Musical Prompts 3.0
Prompts 3.0
Please Send in Requests
Please Send In Requests
Christmas and Winter One Shots
Prompts 4.0
Christmas and Winter One Shots

Piper Chapman- Alex (a)

3.8K 46 0
By -Clint_Barton-

It was quite a quiet day at Lichfield, for the first time in a while there was no major problems, no race wars brewing and since Mendez was put on leave there was a much lower chance of being sexually assaulted than normal. For once everybody was relaxed and just enjoying life in prison to the best of their ability. You and Chapman had found yourself sat on the floor, leaning against a wall as all of the benches had been taken up by different gangs and you didn't feel like breaking the peace by starting a fight.

"Did you have any idea what you were getting into when you started bumping uglies with that one?" You nodded towards Alex and spoke quietly enough so she wouldn't hear you from across the yard.

"Kind of." Piper followed her across the yard with her eyes, every time Alex was mentioned she emitted this aura, a perplexing mix of hatred and lust.

"Oh, come on, you know that you can't just leave it at that. We're in here together for a long ass time Chapman, I'm gonna get it out of you one way or another so better to just get it out of the way with now." She rolled her eyes and rolled up the trousers on her beige trousers so that she could outstretch her legs to soak up some rare sunlight.

"I knew what I was getting into, just not what I was getting into, you know what I mean?" She looked over at you with her hand raised to cover her face from the sun, SPF 20 wasn't exactly easily accessible in your current situations.

"Not really."

"I knew that she wasn't exactly your everyday girl, but there was something about that that made me crave her. What I didn't know was that she was a psycho bitch who was going to be willing to throw me in the shit at a moment's notice and that she was going to break up my marriage."

"Well you can't really blame her for that, nobody made you dive between her legs."

Her mouth fell agape in shock.

"She did make me!"

"What, did she hold your head down there whilst you fought to get away?"

"Well she might as well have done." Piper protested. "She just has this fucking tractor beam that pulls me to her whenever she's close."

"Pulls you to her or pulls you into her?"

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 446 43
So, I gave in and made this book when this came out two days ago, don't question my sanity. (Thanks a lot Miriam 🙄) It's basically what the title s...
59.6K 460 61
Hey guys !! So this is a ''book'' of one-shots (like it says in the title XD). I'll be writing about different series/movies characters 😁 ⚠️ There a...
977K 19.2K 200
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED AS THIS BOOK IS FINISHED PLEASE LOOK AT AT SECOND ONESHOT BOOKS IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST A CHARACTER. So since I love so many femal...
21.3K 541 14
This story is going to be Helena Bonham Carter & characters one shots (short stories for Helena and her characters) If you like it please vote or co...