WDW Sickics/Oneshots

By softyseaveyy

Face Reveal at 100 votes! ☺️ All of these are sickfics or injury Oneshots about the WDW group. (Zach, Jack, D... More

requests chapter (closed)
Torn ACL // Zonah
Broken Back // Zach
Epilepsy // Corbyn
Claustrophobia // Zach & Zonah
Insomnia // Daniel Pt. 1
Insomnia // Daniel Pt. 2
Nightmare // Zach
Epilipsy // Corbyn Pt. 2
Car Sick // Zach
Heat Stroke // Zach
Sick // Corbyn
Appendicitis // Zach
Boys Don't Believe Him // Jack
Stitches // Zach
Stomach Bug // Zach
Asthma Attack // Corbyn
Faking Sick // Daniel & Jack
Epilepsy // Corbyn Pt. 3
Panic Attack // Corbyn
Epilepsy // Corbyn Pt. 4
Concussion // Jack
Stomach Bug // Corbyn
Panic Attack // Jack
Scared of Thunderstorms // Zach
⚠️Depression // Corbyn⚠️
Forgotten Birthday // Zach
Car Crash Pt. 1 // Jachary
Car Crash Pt. 2 // Jachary
Car Crash Pt. 3 // Jachary
Migraine // Corbyn
Epilepsy // Corbyn Pt. 5
Norovirus // Corbyn
Air/Home Sick // Zach
Migraine // Zach
Stressed Out // Zach
Accident // Zach
Brain Surgery // Zach
Boys Don't Believe Him // Jack
Hit by A Car // Daniel
Brain Surgery Pt. 3 // Zach
Accident // Dorbyn
Sick // Jack
Stressed Out // Jonah
Frustrated // Zach
Depression // Daniel / Dorbyn
Dehydration // Zach // Zonah
Stomach Flu // Jack
Broken Bones // Jack
Lost // Corbyn
⚠️ Anorexia // Zach ⚠️
Robbery // Zach
Zenkers // Daniel
Epilepsy // Corbyn Pt. 6
Epilepsy // Corbyn Pt. 7
Heat Stroke // Jonah
Chron's Disease // Corbyn
Cold // Daniel
Exhaustion // Zach
part 62
thank you!
thank you
thank you
omg
thank you
thank you
Thank you!!
10k omg!!!
PLEASE READ
Wattys 2019!
just a rant
...
... pt. 2
... pt. 3
... pt. 4 / Q&A (last one, promise)
New Book!

Brain Surgery Pt. 2 // Zach

1.9K 35 10
By softyseaveyy

4 weeks since the surgery...

Zach's POV

This morning I've had my testing done, and I'm finally in the clear to be discharged.

I'm beyond excited, but honestly, I'm scared to leave.

I mean, things are different now.

I have trouble walking, I can't clean myself, and I haven't been out of this hospital in over a month.

I just don't want to feel like a burden or anything.

I start physical therapy in a few days, so pretty much right after I'm discharged.

Jonah visited me the other day and told me that they installed a ramp over the stairs for my wheelchair.

I was beyond grateful, but we both know that going home, is still going to be difficult.

The boys pretty much have to watch me 24/7.

Like I said, they have to dress me, bathe me, take me to physical therapy, and all of the above since I can't do it myself.

I'm also not aloud to be left alone for long periods of time.

Hopefully I'll be able to walk soon, which would make everyone's life a little easier, but mostly mine.

The boys keep reassuring me that they're happy to take care of me, and don't think of me as a burden.

But it still seems kind of selfish that I rely on them for everything.

Also, I feel bad leaving Brady.

If he's not friends with anyone else, it'll be so lonely.

And I know that being lonely is one of the worst feelings in the world.

I guess things will eventually work themselves out one way or another, but until then, things will be different for me and the boys.

I'm supposed to be released today, so I have to wait for Jonah to sign the release paperwork.

Then, I'll be out of this gown, this bed, and this isolated room.

Thank god.

A few hours later...

General POV

Zach lets out a breath of fresh air as Jonah wheels him out of the hospital.

The sun hits his skin, and Zach closes his eyes with a smile on his face.

"I forgot how nice the outside world is", Zach jokes, causing Jonah to laugh.

"Wait a minute, how are we getting home?", Zach asks, eyeing his wheelchair.

"We needed a new car anyway, so we got one with a lift for your chair", Jonah says with a smile.

Zach's jaw drops.

"I don't know what to say Jo", he says.

"There's no need to say anything", Jonah replies.

When the two boys arrive at the van, Daniel, Corbyn and Jack are waiting inside, and Zach is lifted on in a short amount of time.

"We're so happy you're back home Z", Corbyn says honestly.

"I'm happy to be home too", he simply replies.

Zach stares out the window for a few minutes, but Jonah suddenly catches his attention.

"Hey, so I'm just telling you that you're gonna be pretty busy. You have physical therapy on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Also, you have to remember to take your meds, and you have to go in for a checkup every ten days for a few months", Jonah tells Zach.

"Geez. I have a lot on my plate", he says with a laugh.

Zach looks back out the window, his eyes looking at each building as it passes.

Knowing tomorrow's as in fact Tuesday, he couldn't stop thinking about physical therapy.

What is it like?

Is it painful?

How does it even work?

What if I fall?

The thoughts kept running through his mind like waves of questions.

He was anxious, and excited, but more than anything he was curious.

Zach didn't know what it would be like, and he didn't know if he was ready to find out.

The next morning...

General POV

The first day of rehab was actually better than Zach thought it would be.

The doctor helped Zach stand from his chair, and support his body with his arms.

All he had to do was walk a few steps while holding onto railing.

It was hard and frustrating at first, but Zach eventually got the hang of it.

After all, he can still feel his legs, but he can't use them properly.

Leaving the center, Zach was more than happy.

He felt like he had been able to accomplish something difficult.

It gave Zach a new sense of confidence.

It was great.

Until he started realizing the things he couldn't do.

A few days later...

General POV

"Let me help you", Corbyn says reaching for the cereal on top of the counter.

"No, I got it", Zach says slightly annoyed.

He reaches for the box of Frosted Flakes, and knocks them onto the floor, a few spilling out.

"Look, were all here to help", Corbyn says bending down.

Zach scoots his wheelchair in front of Corbyn before he can pick up the cereal box.

"I can do it myself. I don't need help", he says a bit overconfidently.

As Zach bends down, he nearly knocks his chair forward, but Corbyn catches him in time.

"Woah, hey. Let me get it f- I don't need your help!" Zach yells interrupting Corbyn.

He rolls his chair away angrily, and then up the stairs.

Corbyn scratches the back of his neck, mostly from feeling sorry for Zach.

Upstairs, Zach opens his bedroom door, and slams it shut quickly.

He rolls over to his bed, and pushes everything off his bedside table in a quick swipe.

The objects thud to the ground, as Jonah opens the door.

"What's g- Zach what are you doing?", Jonah asks worriedly.

Zach doesn't say anything, but instead throws the pillows off his bed, and rolls towards the other side of the room.

"Zach stop", Jonah says calmly.

Zach turns the corner too quickly, and falls over sideways, landing on the ground.

"Are you okay?", Jonah says going over to Zach.

"I'm fine", he snaps.

"God, stop babying me. You know there is some shit I can still do, even with my stupid legs!", Zach yells.

"Hey, calm down", Jonah says still calm.

"I'm so sick on relying on other people for everything. I can't even fucking bathe myself!", he yells loudly.

"Zach, take a deep breath", Jonah says.

"No, this is all so stupid. Why am I even trying to walk. It's not like it's gonna work. I'm broken", Zach yells again.

"I mean is there really hope. I'm gonna be- Zach- in this chair for the rest of my life. What if- Zach!", Jonah interrupts sternly.

Jonah kneels down to Zach's level, and puts his hands on Zach's shoulders.

"It's gonna be okay", Jonah says quietly.

Zach looks down at the floor, feeling his eyes unwillingly tear up.

"Y-you don't know that", he says, his voice cracking.

Jonah can't help but sit next to Zach and hold him closely.

"It's going to get better bud", Jonah says stroking the younger boys hair.

"I can't even do what I love. I can't perform, I can't dance, I can't go out. I can't do anything on my own. I-I, just feel so stuck Jo", Zach admits.

"I know, but it's only for a little while okay? You have to think positively", Jonah reassures him.

The two just sit there for a while, as Jonah lets Zach cry into his arms.

Jonah just wanted to make it all better, to let Zach be happier and healthier.

So from then on, he decided that he would help Zach in any and every way possible to get better.

No matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
132K 5.8K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
19.2K 669 16
> This is some AU for Sam and Mon and the whole gang. More details inside.