Am I A GHOST ? [COMPLETE]

By dubdubis_QT

"hmm dahyun-ah, can I ask you something?" • "huh? what's it?" "what if I'm a ghost...d-did you still L-L... More

TEASER?¿
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ THIS

Chapter 22

358 29 6
By dubdubis_QT

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm the worst person....

So don't trust me...
Because I'm Park Jimin...

----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

"so... What do you want to tell me about?" I asked to him.
"it's about... Important things" he said and sat on the bench.
"have a sit?" he gestured me to sit beside him so I just sat and smiled at him.

"so... Did you know our parents? I mean... My and dahyun parents?" he asked me while furrowed his eyebrows. "yeah a bit... She always tell me that she's miss them...and always tell her sweet moment with their parents...and for it's make her to smile happily " I said and started to smiled alone while looked down shyly.
Taehyung just nodded and smiled.
"Yeah...b-but she didn't know about her mom...I-i and my father ....lied her" he said and looked down.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked confusedly while looked at him.
"Her mother is already....-"
"Die?" I cutted his sentences.
He just sighed and nodded slowly.
"She didn't know about that because I don't want to make her sad....so I lied her that her mother go to overseas because of works..." Taehyung said and smiled weakly.
"Ouh... If I be like you...I won't tell her too" I said and smiled weakly.
He just nodded and smiled at me.

"Did you ... Really ... love dahyun?" He asked me out of the blue.

I quickly looked at him confusedly.
"O-of course..." I said shyly.
"B-but did you know right dahyun father personality?" He asked me and I just nodded slowly.
"Yeah she already tell me that her father is too protective and actually he didn't gave her to date with anyone,but I will try my best to persuade him and I know you can help me too right?" I said excitedly and smiled at him.

He just sighed and looked down.
"I-i can't help you b-because... My father ... Always tell me that I can't give dahyun to date with anyone until he come...because I know he already settled about dahyun arrange married...he always said that he won't accept dahyun choices...h-he want to choose for dahyun...I'm sorry jimin..."
He said and looked down.
I just smiled weakly and sighed.

"And I forgot to tell you... I... Don't want my father to get mad at dahyun if he know about she already date with you...I'm sure 100% he will make dahyun hurt...s-so I think...if you want to safe dahyun and yourself.... You need to do this thing..." He said and looked at me. I just crossed my eyebrows and looked at him too.

"W-what is it?" I asked and he just looked down and let out a heavy sighed.

"I'm sorry to say this jimin...but...
Y-you need to .... Break your relationship with dahyun..." He said and I started to felt my heart was falling into pieces.

"B-but... I-i love her...and I really want to live with h-"

"Jimin ... You're not human ... Please realize it" taehyung said while glared at me. I just looked at him disbelief.

"I.... Really really love her and I really need her in my life...p-"

"Jimin...did you want to see dahyun hurt because of you and her father? What if she know about you're not a human? Please think properly...if you breakup with her before you become a ghost back...you will safe from her father and you won't see dahyun hurt...so... Please think properly" he said while I just thinking and push my tongue against my inner cheeks.

"I-i....don't want to see her hurt and...I think you're correct... I-i should breakup with her before I become a ghost b-because ... I'm not a normal human and she need to date with a human...and find a man that more good or not a liar...like me" I said weakly and hold my tears.

"You're not making a promise that you won't leave her right? If you're promise it...that's mean you're really dumb..." he said while raised his eyebrows.

"Jiminnie you won't leave me right?"
"Of course I won't..."
"Promise me"

"Promise my little chubss~"

I promise her that I won't leave her even though when I become a ghost..
I promise I will always follow her,safe her from everything and accompany her anytime...

My tears started to falling down.
Did I need to break up with her?

Yeah? I don't want to see her hurt because I love her...

I'm sorry dahyun ...

I need to

I looked at him and smiled fakely.
"I know you're clever jiminnie...I trust you" he said and smiled.
"So...I hope you can break your relationship with her before her graduation day... Because that's your last day and her father will come to Korea too...I hope you can do it well...I'm so sorry to say that .... I just want to help your life become better... And I don't want my little sister hurt too...so I make a decision like this... Just enjoy your life and try to forget about all of the love moment.... With D-dahyun ... I know you really love her...but you also need to know who's yourself...I'm sorry" he said and smiled softly to me while my tears started to rolling to my cheeks slowly and just stared at my shoes.

"T-thanks h-hyung" I said and smiled fakely to him while crying.
He just smiled and stand up.
"So...it just ended here... I want to thanks to you for make my little sister... always Felt happy and make her smile everyday...thank you so much...I appreaciate it... Again... Thank you for everything, enjoy your life... Park Jimin...I resigned first" he said and bowed to me while my tears started to increase and I just stand up and bowed him back.

"Hope to see you again in future..." He said smiled and walk away leaving me that was crying. I started to fall my knees on the road and crying.

"ARGHHHHHH WHY MY LIFE IS SO CRUEL!?" I shouted while crying helplessly.

"WHY I'M SO DUMB!? WHY ? WHYYYY!?" I started to crying even more .

I love her...but I don't want to see her hurt...
I need to...

I need to break up with her because...

I love her so much

Kim Dahyun.... I'm really sorry

Dahyun pov

"Ouh oppa! D-did you saw j-jimin?" I asked taehyung when he's back.

He looked at me confusedly.
"he with you early right?" He asked me while put his coat on the couch.
"Y-yes...but he sneakily go somewhere when I was sleeping...and he still didn't come back ... It's late...I can't sleep without him...I miss him" I said and pouted sadly while taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Maybe he's busy ... Just go sleep" he said and turn on the television.
I just sighed and bitted my lips worriedly."hmmm goodnight" I said and quickly enter my room.

I dialed jimin number and called him.

"Pleaseee jimin...please answer me" I said while closed my eyes.

Hello?

My eyes widened and smiled happily.

"Jimin-ah.... I miss you... Where are you going when I was sleeping? I want you to sleep with me tonight...I can't sleep"

R-really...w-wae?

Wait...did he's crying now?

"Jimin-ah... Are you crying?"

Huh? N-no...just flu hehe

"Yah! You should take care about yourself! Did you know I was so worried when you're sick?"

Don't care about me...just take care about yourself ...

"By the way... Did you will go to my house back and sleep with me?"

Huh...uhmm I think n-no...I'm busy now... I need to do the 10 files of the workers for my meetings...

"Oh...okay..."

Hmm ... By the way...can we meet at 10 pm at my favourite place? Hmm park angel alts? It's okay if you ca-

"No no no...I can. So... Did you pick m-"

Sorry I can't...I will called the cab to pick you up ... Is it okay?

"Ouh...yeah it's o-okay hehe"

So see you there tommorow.

"Ouh okay! Bye and good night my lovely jimin-"

Before I can finished my sentences...he already hang up the call.

I just sighed and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Why he's not sweet like a really jiminnie? Why he become so cold towards me in call early? Did he crying or.... Did he didn't love m- ahhhh you can't think negative about him dahyunnie...pleaseeee" I said to myself and lay on the bed.

I miss him....

I just stared at empty place that beside me. I sighed and took his pillow.

I hugged his pillow and smelled his fragrance....

"I miss this smell..." I said slowly while pouted and hugged it more tighter.

"Don't worry dahyunnie.... He's busy... And you can meet him tommorow!"
I said to myself again and smiled happily alone.
"You will meet your charming prince" I said and giggled to myself.

"Ahh...I really can't wait about it" I said excitedly and closed my eyes.
"Goodnight my charming prince" I said and kissed his pillow and slowly fall asleep.

                              --****--

Jimin pov

"Don't worry jimin-ah...she won't hate you" chanyeol said to me and try to make me happy.
I just looked at him blankly.
"I don't want to break up with her but I need to ...because I don't want her to hurt because of me....the dumbest person" I said weakly while played with my pen.

He just sighed and looked at me.
"Just explain to her everything and said that you want to break up with her because you love her...that's all...telling her the truth...dont lie to her or it will be more hard" he said and smiled softly to me.
"I-i can't...."
I said and rub my face stressfully.
"You can jiminnie...I know you can because you're...Park Jimin right?" He said and trying to give me spirit.

I just stared at him and looked down again. "Park Jimin can't live without her... Kim Dahyun...because he really love her and make him happy anytime" I mumbled sadly while played with my pen.

Chanyeol sighed and get out from my office room.
"Good luck" he said and left me.

I just sighed and continue thinking...
After an hour of thinking about it and .... I got my results and it's....

I will break up with her ....

I'm sorry again dahyunnie....

I'm a bad person and the worst person ever in real life...

Try find another man that more good and won't leave you ....

Don't find Park Jimin...

Hyeee! Sorry for late update!💜
I'm so busy in this weeks lol because of my assignment
Btw I know this chapter is so short lol😂 hehe sorry okay?🙃

So... What will happen to them?
Did they will break up?☹️

Okay I give you the clue...

They will ******jkjk******* okay see you in the next chapter HAHAHA
🤣💜

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Bye! Ily!💜🙆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 302 35
"Didn't think it would be me, did you Y/N?"
110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........
1.7K 165 28
Yn : what are you talking about!! Tae : so you don't know what I'm talking About Yn : no Tae : It was you right It's alw...
6K 463 15
"I don't believe in ghosts." - Jimin "You don't believe in me?" - Taehyung ⬆️ Taehyung ⬇️ Jimin Start - 29.1.2022 End - 28.2.2022