Barrel racing dream!

By Rozzi414

Rozzy was born and raised in WV Her and her 3 best friends are all in love with horses and barrel racing read... More

Barrel racing dream!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Warning Extreme Candi Moments)
Authors note
Chapter 12
YAYYYY!!! TRAILER!!
Note/ new's
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
THANK YOU!!
Note! :)
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
IMPORTANT NOTE!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
PLEASSEEEEEE READ!
Im at school so i have to hurry/ note
Chapter 24
Saddd Noteee :(

Chapter 13

437 19 6
By Rozzi414

Rozzi's POV

I woke up cuddled up to something... Or someone. I shot up, soon regretting it cause Im gonna puke. I ran to the bathroom before puking my guts out. I felt someone lift my hair back as I puked again. I wiped my mouth with a piece of tp before throwing it in the toilet and flushing. I turned around to see Max concern filling his eyes.

"I'm gonna be ok." I say trying to believe myself.

"Ok, but I think you should take it easy and relax today." Max said.

I nodded, I was not gonna let some sickness slow me down tho.

"I'm gonna head over to my trailer to get dressed." He said before heading out the door.

I got ready I a pair of wranglers and a black tank with a WV hoodie over it.

I pulled my hair up into a ponytail before heading out to Gypsy.

I groomed her and saddled her up. I put my foot in the stirrup.

"Rozzi, I thought I told you to take it easy." Max said walking up to me.

I pull myself on to the saddle and smile.

"A little sickness is not gonna stop me!" I smirk.

"Fine, just be careful." He said before turnin around.

I smile and walk over to the practice ring. I start loping around the ring a couple times. I came back to the alley way lining Gypsy up with the first barrel before running full out for it.

'Woo' I call turning her head around the barrel I run full out towards the second barrel repeating the same method. We round the third and final barrel. I kick my legs to her sides asking her to run full out. I looked at the girl that was recording times for people.

'16.02' She says smiling.

Yes!. I pat Gypsy on the neck before walking her out a bit. When I finish I take her back to the trailer giving her fresh water and some grain. I untack her and put on her halter taking her over an washing her... Cause tonight we have barrels. After washing her I put her back in the pin to eat and drink. I grabbed a treat out of a bag giving it to her before heading back inside.

I run inside grabbing a water bottle, and heading back out. I walked over to Mandi's trailer. I knock on the door.

"Come in!" I hear her yell.

I walk into the trailer to see Mandi pooring her self a glass of water.

She raises the pitcher, asking if I want any. I showed her my water bottle and smile. She puts the pitcher away and comes and plops on the bed.

"So what have you been up too? " I question taking a drink from my water.

"Practicing, dealing with the girls and Corey." She laughs. I laugh as well

"I got sick at my stomach this morning and Max flipped shit! He was like you need to take it easy. I know he was just worried but I think Im capable of deciding If I wanna do something."

She nodded her head in agreement.

"After to night we're heading home I prepare for the next show in Huntington." She says chugging down the rest of her water.

"I know, I just really hope we place good tonight, I'm sure we could all use some money." I say

"I know I could use some cash." She giggles.

"Alrighty, I should head out and go get dressed for tonight's show." I smile before heading out the door. I walked over my trailer.

(Outfit on the side or top)

I got dressed before heading out saddling up Gypsy. Once she was tacked up I went over to the arena to warm her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sort and Boring I know :/ 
~ But The next chapter will be filled with cool stuff ;) Love Ya'll. 
~Dont Forget to Vote, And Comment <3 
~ Goals: 3 votes: 4 comments! <3 
~Twitter~Rozzi_is_Weird 
~Instagram! Camo_Princess
I follow back on both! <3 
||Unedited||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 623 29
Charlie Reese is a sorority girl at Auburn University- the typical blonde with blue eyes in which you can see the ocean. She was raised on an apple f...
86.7K 1.9K 27
Amy is an ordinary rodeo girl. She is a professional Barrel Racer that only cares about the rodeo, friends an family . She doesn't really like many b...
249K 5.4K 19
April and Rose have always been the good girls. Still virgins at age 19 and still hadn't had a boyfriend or their first kiss. They have always been u...
189K 5.1K 41
April Tuner a four time national barrel racing champion and Nick Smith a four time bull riding champion had married and had a beautiful daughter name...