The unexpected Romance

By Geraltsgirlfriend

Lexie Morgan was 25 years old and she was found herself been caught up in a well not a very nice situation in... More

History
Me and Richard ❤❤❤
The friend Id never thought I'd have
new beginings
Happy memory! 😴
Monday lunchdate with Sarah - Jane
New audiobook
Richard working
The Media
3 weeks in dating Richard Armitage
Kathleen showing me the ropes
Getting on with life
Richard's in Manchester
Supporting Richard
Another Premiere
All Smiles
Unexpected Hoilday
Hoilday Booked
a dream part
Richard meeting my mum and Dad
going home for the weekend
Last night at the MIDLAND hotel
On the Road
Making Plans
Back in east London
Book Two
Back Home
romantic walks
Got work
Fast asleep
Hospital Dash
Going home
morning cuddles
flying all day
On the plane
Next Morning
telling Peter the news
the baby
Popping the Question
Next morning
Marry Me
Home
Flying Home

romantic walks

33 1 0
By Geraltsgirlfriend

Richard's Pov
~~~~~~~

Now my mind is soley about making Lexie comfirrtsbke at mine. Now i know the police would think that im a you know what I know that im looking after my fan. Anyway shes  ot my fan now shes my girlfriend so she deserves my attenion.

It was a Sunday morning I awoke in Richard's bed, I thought was odd I wondered whether Richard had might of carried me into his room. I rubbed my eyes I smelt coffee brewing then I heard the Radio blaring away the station Captial.com I'm stood there with my hair everywhere and my silk gown wrapped around me
Richard said " Goodmorning darling I thought you might have been still in bed"! I smile at him grabbing a cup to pour myself some coffee, suddenly Richard sneaks up behind me and says whispering gently in my ear " Did you sleep well"? I reply spinning around " somehow I did but how did I end up in you're bed babe"? Richard says " I thought you might be uncomfortable in the bed in the box room so I carried you into my room he whispers into my ear again  " I thought you'd be more comfortable"! I say " Oh did you now"? I tease him " I was perfectly comfortable in the bed in the box room"! Richard laughs at me I put my arms around his neck I should ask him whether he slept well, " Did you enjoy your sleep"? Richard says " Yeah I did"! I said " what about a nice morning walk along the river"? Richard says " You can't be serious"! I say " yes I'm being deadly serious"! He tries to find every possible reason not to go out I say " You're coming out with me and that's that"!

Richard grabs me by my arm, he said " Where are you going"? I reply " I'm going to get a shower I don't want to stink ......... Like you"! Richard laughs mischievously " I beg your pardon"! I say " You heard"! He tried to tease me I said " Stop it I'm going now"! I say shutting the white kitchen behind me seeing him standing there with that morning face on him i baby get enough of it. I quickly ran up the stairs and quietly shut the bathroom door, I switched the shower on and got undressed.

I did spend 10 minutes in the shower and then I came out. Went into the box room where my clothes were clean i might add. I grabbed my clothes a white stretched t shirt blue Flare Jean's and my white Jean jacket, I decided to put my high heeled boots on when I came down stairs Richard saw me  he says " You look beautiful"! I say " Do i"? Richard replys " yes you do"!
Richard says " give me 10 minutes I'll be ready I get second thoughts of wearing my high heeled boots I ran back upstairs and put my walking boots on. I sigh " I'm ready"! I'm in the kitchen and drinking my coffee. Richard came out of his room after brushing his teeth, he says " I don't normally get out on a Sunday.

Richard says " I'm ready"! It was spring morning in June as we start walking he looks at me and takes me by surprise when he says " Have you ever thought of ......... Marriage"? I reply " No not really why"? Richard replys " really? You surprise me not even you were little wearing the beautiful white wedding dress"!
I say " yes of course I did but since then I haven't been thinking about it"!

After this we dudnt speak after that we just you know enjoy the walk that I suggested and of which he tried to refuse I knew why Richard refused

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 702 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
1.7M 43.4K 41
"He talks about you a lot, you know?" She said, her smirk clearly audible in the inflection of her voice, making me blush. "What does he say about m...
1.4K 171 36
Christina has had her life figured out for as long as she could remember. The plan was always to get into Harvard and become a journalist. So what if...
356 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...