The Orc Warrior and the Soft...

By feeguc

Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy! It promised to be even better than my last... More

Beginning
Unsteady Negotiations
The Thicket
Ian Witnesses A Public Joininng for the First Time
A Long Time Coming
Ian sees a New Docca Joining Party
Galek
Ian (erotic)
Word Is Sent
While They Waited
Receiving Word
I dont know about you but
Lose Everything To Gain It All
Lose everything to gain it all pt 2.
Lose Everything to Gain It All Pt3
Lose Everything to Gain It All Pt 4
The Training Hall
Payment
Taken
First visit
Thirsty
Everyone
Shopping for a Plugging Jewel
Breaching the Soft Man
The Plugging Jewel
Inside
Galek's
Well Wishes
Sex
30 Days Later (erotic finale)
Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy!
Stayed tuned for the final chapter today!
What monster next?

Lose Everything To Gain It All Pt. 5

7.7K 259 1
By feeguc

Galek waited for darkness. 

Looking towards the city he wondered how he might find Ian.  The mother had left no clue as to Ian's whereabouts in the message.   She had mentioned "behind his house" in reference to the water but he felt that referred to Ian himself, his behind even. 

He would find someone in an alley or dark shadow place and question them.

His men had packed a large cloak for such an occasion as this and he realized he was glad to have it.  It might be just the thing for him to go unnoticed.

That day Ian had made something for his window. He told the nuns it was to keep his mind busy. It was a flame powered windmill. As night came on he placed the windmill at the window and lit candles.  The heat from the candle forced the windmill to move causing the light to sway and dance. Ian hope it would be enough.

Galek climb quietly to the top of the city wall, avoiding the sentries.  He reached the top and for a moment survey what direction he might go.  That's when he saw the light.  It was soft but appeared to flicker ever so slightly.  It moved in such a way that he knew it had been made to do it.  And he knew.  That was Ian showing him where to go. 

He silently made his way down the wall.  He'd brought a leather harness with him and it served a purpose now. 

Soon he would be at the light. 

Ian heard sounds at the window and he gingerly made his way to see. 

There below in a shadow was a cloaked figure.  He knew it was Galek.  The figure moved forward and removed his hood.

They made silent contact with eachother. Galek moved to the Abby wall holding out his hands.  Ian knee what he asked. 

He panted as he thought but then there was no time to think and sweat and worry and cower. 

He looked around the room looking for anything he might take with him.  The nun had left the bottle of herbed medicine he took that. He took the sheet on his bed and finally he looked once more. Nothing else to do but jump from the window.  He knew it would hurt him badly as he was not healed. 

At the window Galek held out his arms.  Ian closed his eyes and let himself fall, simultaneously carving a new road for himself with that choice. 

He dropped and opened his mouth to cry out but Galek covered it to muffle his cries. 

Still holding the man easily he turned immediately to get away from the city and back to his troop he held his hand over Ian unable to fully let him cry out lest they be discovered.

He noticed the frail state of the man, the bandages, the loss of some curves and his pasty skin. 

They moved in silence. Talking would come later. 

Upon arrival to the troop they turned ready to leave time was important he needed to get Ian over the border. 

Covering him in the leather harness they ran through the border brush causing Ian to suffer more damage to his body.  When finally they could stop, Galek saw clearly the mangled man and it made him sad.

Ian spoke.  "You came for me."

"Yes.  You told me to."

He smoothed the hair of the man.  A tear streaked down Ian's face.  He told the orc all that happened. 
Anger welled up in Galek and for a  moment he had turned to go back through the bush to find and kill the men but the other orcs had held him down and in true orc fashion had beat him until he submitted to them. 

In the days to follow Ian was taken to the witch doctor. Galek immediately requested to see the King, of which he told him everything. 

The orc king said
"It looks like you have your human then.  Soon you will be training him. A treasure fought for is twice as sweet."

The orc king had Ian write to the king for which the letter was sent with the annual caravan.  For the King, his part was done with them until Ian came out of his docca training then he would call upon his engineer services.  Of course that would come second to keeping his orc satisfied.
—————————

Ian lay in bed as the witch doctor continued the healing begun by the nuns. 

He will live and he will even grow stronger.  He must stay here while he does. 

Weeks passed.  They were painstakingly slow. Galek visited as much as Hoppa the witch doctor would allow.  Willow, Hoppas docca, nursed Ian, changing his bandages and making sure he ate. Ian was in pain and the healing took slow minutes of time. 

He and Willow became friends.

Willow asked: "Will you join to Galek then?"

"Yes.  I suppose I shall."

He would become someone who received into his body rather than to be received.

"Somehow this thought still does not make sense to me.  It frightens me and I do not feel I will ever be a true docca if I have these doubts about what I am to do."

"Having doubts is what makes us human.  Listen Ian.  Many things in life are uncertain.   If what you have told me about your feelings for Galek is true then, well my friend, the bond you have will sustain you through uncertainty and learning this new way."

Ian asked many questions of Willow who answered very carefully. He did not want to frighten Ian with tales of the harsh training.  He told him of the joy it finally brought to him and the fulfillment he had in his new life. 

Willow was much younger than Ian. He had been set to service the house of one of the counselorcs but instead had been discovered and then purchased and trained by Hoppa who was almost 20 years older than himself.  He loved the witch doctor. They both shared a passion for healing herbs and potions.  In Willows past life with his own family he had been taught to forage and he'd grown things.  The couple naturally fit together. 

Ian asked him about his plug. 

He turned to show Ian. Between his cheeks was a flattened red marbled disc about the size of a baby's fist.  He wore his leather apron that covered his package and was tied in the back.  He wore no jewelry. 

"This is a plug I use everyday so it is small and softer."

"What does it feel like?"

The other side has been covered in tree rubber so it is soft... like the feeling of flesh into flesh nothing more."

"Why do you wear it?"

"It is docca law. But also it keeps me ready and thinking of Hoppa."

"Are you happy? "

"For the most part yes. There is docca law that requires I be joined to Hoppa when we are in public in the city.  Did you not see them when you were here? "

"What? "
"You would have seen orcs with a wide strap and cover to carry them.  "

"Oh yes.  I did see that. "

"When I leave the house, Hoppa and I must join and use the strap to hold us together.  My plug is placed around my neck while we travel as such."

"This is one of the laws we wish we could change.  But The counselorcs refuse."

"When we are in the forest he lets me run around."

They both laughed.

Willow spoke. "I know you can be happy with Galek."

"You are right. I think he is my best chance for it.  There is nothing for me at home."

Ian told no one of his realization that he loved Galek.  He kept it close to himself while he looked to see what life would bring.

Hoppa came into the room.

"How is Ian?"

"Well, I think." Respond Willow rising to meet him.

Willow stood, straightened his apron, joining Hoppas side. 

"We were talking about docca training and life together"

"Ahhhh yes." Hoppa placed his wrinkled orc hand on the top of Willows head then looked at him. He smoothed down his back cupping his bottom. 

Glancing back to Ian. 

"We are happy here Ian. Galek has told me you may willingly go to training.  No human has done this."

"I know.  But I am not like other men. And I care for Galek.  I think we are content when we are together.  And this is the way I can be with him."

"Yes! Of course! I believe this is a good thing for you. Willow and I will help you as we can.   Rest now."

He leaned down whispering to Willow cupping and squeezing his bottom. Willow smiled and they both left.

He turned over. More healing sleep.
——————————

A day came when Galek wanted to take Ian to rooms in the castle. 

Hoppa refused to let him in. 

"No.  Galek he is healed and he'll be taken to the training hall. You'll see him there. Friend I cannot let you take him home. Your desire for him is too great."

They yelled and grunted and pushed and fought. 

"Let me see him!!" Galek roared. 

"You will see him in the training hall! Tomorrow I will take him there. No go!"

Galek had no choice.  He had to leave. The old orc had deep magic in his veins making him an equal match for the warrior. 

When he settled down he realized just how much things were the way he wanted them. Galek couldn't believe his human would be in the training hall! Tomorrow! For him!

He'd have to make sure the guards knew he was already purchased. 

That morning he waited at the door of the great training hall. 

Eventually he caught sight of Hoppa and Ian walking to the hall. 

Hoppa drew his machete when he saw Galek. 

"I'm not going to fight you brother. I've come to watch Ian go inside."

"Very well. Stand back."

Galek turned to Ian. 

"You look completely healed."

"I am."

"As soon as you are inside I will make sure they know you are mine."

He was too far from Ian to touch him.

"Gaurds we have one for you!"

The door was opened. 

We wish to speak to your leader.

After much arguing the leader was brought out. 

"This human comes willingly to your training hall.  He is a special human to the king and he is to be purchased by me after entering the hall."

"We have never heard of a human coming willingly. He will still have to be bound.  The king you say? "

"Very well."

The leader turned to the guards and said: Take him.

Several things happened at once.  The guards gripped and yanked Ian who made no protest.  Galek rose to stop them but Hoppa came between them pushing Galek back. 

As they carried Ian away Galek and Hoppa were caught in a push and shove. 

Finally the leader came to them.

"STOP!"

He pushed both of them. 

"You will come by tomorrow morning and purchase the human he will be here in one of our cribs. No one else will touch him.  Now go!"

Galek looked at the locked doors. 

He grunted and roared finally leaving. 

Ian had gone into himself during all the chaos.  The orcs handled him harshly binding him and then dragging him inside.  He saw one last glimpse of light before the heavy doors closed on him in utter darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 1.3K 29
VAMPIRE/ROMANCE How does it feel to be caught between humanity and the darkness? For John and his brother Jamie it is a torture. Keeping up the dail...
1.3M 80.9K 76
Since River has been old enough to ask, his father has brain-washed into believing that he's unworthy of any sort of love. Especially from his long-a...
5.2M 279K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
31.8K 2K 33
ROMANCE/SUSPENSE Max starts a new part time job in a restaurant. A fried chicken shop to be exact. That is where Max meets Tayce. Tayce...the guy wh...