Abhigya My Cute Lovable Famil...

By magthaline

Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn... More

Intro and teaser
Living a life with pain
Lovable India
New life... starts....
Life is full of surprises
Who are you??
The New bonding!!
Truth is revealed..
Love is precious
Lovely bonding..
Fallen in love...
Will U be my friend forever??
What's This New Feeling??
Growing Fear And Love
Mother's Day Function..
PLAY OF FATE..
Changing Heart Of Mine
It's Destiny..
The Haunting Past..
My Love for you
Love is in the air
Love of my life
EPILOGUE

In Love with you

2.1K 171 28
By magthaline

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and commenys.. Please do continue your support...
After reaching,100 votes , i will update the next part...

🥀🥀🥀🥀

Pragya is sleeping on the bed holding Abhi's hands... With tear traces on her cheeks... Kiara came out of dressing room with her cute frock...
Kiara saw her mom's state and got worried and winked at her buddy like what happened...

Abhi removes his hand from her hold smoothly and takes Kiara to balcony... Abhi sits on a couch and Kiara sits on his lap cutely.. He hugs her to his chest...

Abhi: Kiara.. I have a problem.. Will you give me a solution..

Kiara: what.. me.. My dad is superhero.. he will solve everything, that's what i used to think...
But you...

Abhi; sometimes...superhero needs angel's support too ...right.. (Smiles)

Kiara: oh...(smiles) ok.. Then tell me..

Abhi: you know right... Dad loves mom.. Mom is little angry and little upset with me...

In addition to this.. I'm hiding a big truth from her which may make her hate me...

I know its wrong to hide truth.. But I'm scared to lose her.. What if she hates me and leaves me...

What should i do now.. How could i make her to gain trust on me...

Kiara kept silent.. Looking at her dad's face cutely... Feeling bad for him..

Kiara: daddy.. I can't understand anything.. But only thing i know is.. You and mom are not happy..

Trust me.. Me and mom feels safe only with you.. My mom loves when you tries to make her smile... But she won't show up.. (Abhi sighs)

(Kiara touches Abhi's cheek)
Mom too loves you dad.. I'm damn sure.. Whatever happens.. She won't leave you.. She can't too...

Abhi: she won't leave me right...

Kiara: she won't..

Abhi: then.. Shall i tell her which I'm hiding from her..

Kiara: what are you hiding from her..

Abhi: its secret.. Between your mom and me.. (Smiles) i won't tell you..

Kiara: you are so mean dad.. I'm going...(twisting her lips)

Abhi: sorry.. Sorry.. Let's go.. (Went inside the room, carrying her)

In the morning,... Pragya wakes up and saw the clock and got shocked seeing the time as 8.. She searches for Kiara.. And Abhi is also not there.. She goes inside the bathroom and shouts for Kiara.. And Abhi...

She searches for them in the balcony... Then when she's about to open the bedroom door of her.. To her surprise, Abhi came with a tray of coffee, breakfast and water for her..

Abhi with a smile: Good morning Pragya..

Pragya with a tensed face: where is Kiara.. Is she got ready to school.. I slept this long.. Why didn't you wake me up.. You would've woke me up atleast.. Oh no.. Is she did her homeworks...

Abhi: cool.. If you questions me this much.. How could i answer.. Sit down first...

Pragya: Mr.Abhi.. Please you..

Abhi: keep quiet.. Let me talk.. Sit.. (Pushes her shoulders, she sits on the bed, He sits on the bean bag..)

Firstly.. Kiara went to school.. She did her homeworks.. Then.. I saw you crying in the middle of the night.. I know you wouldn't have got a proper sleep.. So i didn't want to wake you up.. I informed your leave to your hospital.. So better cool.. Take rest.. Ok..

Have this.. And today...i will be fully with you.. No appointments.. No meetings.. Nothing...
(Smiles)

Only you and me..

Pragya glares at him..

Abhi: you eat this.. I will come back in a minute.. (To avoid her glare)

Abhi went out, Pragya checks whether he is not at her sight.. She smiles.. She sips his coffee and gives yucky expression as its horrible.. But still she smiles thinking of his love for her.. She kisses the coffee cup and have it adjusting its taste..

After sometime..

Abhi comes inside the room.. And saw the breakfast and coffee cup empty... He smiles.. He takes her coffee cup and kisses it...

He sips the left small amount of coffee.. He spits it out.. That time Pragys came out of dressing room wearing a chudidar... Adjusting her dupattaa..

She saw him spitting out the coffee.. Giving yucky expressions.. She hides her smile and sits on the couch..
She scrolls down the phone as if she didn't see him..

Abhi: Pragya.. Pragyaaa...

Pragya: why are you screaming...

Abhi: why did you drink this.. Its horrible..

Pragya: nothing like that.. Its good.. The left one is horrible as excess coffee powder settle down.. you tasted it.. That's not my mistake.

Abhi: I'm sorry.. Pragya.. Im always giving you trouble.. I'm good for nothing ... (With upset face)

Pragya: (to change his mood) who asked you to have the coffee which i had.. (Giving a glare to him)

Abhi: (rolls his eyes) i forgot.. Dasi called me.. I will come back in a minute.. Dasi.. Yes Dasi.. I'm coming..

Pragya: Mr.Abhi.. Mr.Abhi.. (Abhi runs away.. Pragya smiles)

Abhi comes to the dining hall.. He saw Nikhil having the breakfast.. He looked at him with rage.. He takes out tickets to Australia for Nikhil from his pocket..

Nikhil: what's this Abhi.. Are we going there.. ?.. It's ok.. I will go back to Australia after some days.. You go..
I can't..

Abhi: its only for you.. Tonight.. You are having the flight.. Better .. Pack your things.. Now itself..

Nikhil: i couldn't believe.. Are you my Abhi.. You are sending me back without my will.. Don't you want me to stay with you for somedays.. Are you my friend?

Abhi: Enough.. Is enough.. Pragya is getting disturbed.. I don't know why she's getting scared of you.. But I'm sure .. You would've did something that hurts her.. (Gritting her teeth) you should be happy that i didn't punch you still..

Nikhil: Abhi...

Abhi: Pack your things.. I have works.. Don't disturb me..

Abhi left from there without minding Nikhil's words...

.....

He comes inside the room and saw Pragya is sitting lost in thoughts.. He coughs to gain her attention.. Pragya gets up to get water for him.. He stops her.. He makes her sit and ...

That time Nikhil comes there to talk to Abhi and stops seeing Abhigya together and hides behind door..

Abhi: Pragya.. I want to tell you something important ... I don't know how you will react after you came to know.. but trust me.. I haven't had a thought too to hurt you intentionally (got tears) I really love you..

Pragya: Mr.Abhi.. Its ok.. First you stay cool..

Even i want to tell you something more important.. I don't know how you will react too.. I'm sorry.. I should've told you before itself.. I want to tell at least now.. As I'm really scared.. What if you comes to know & misunderstands me..

Nikhil overhears their convo..

Abhi: Pragya.. Let me tell you first.. But promise me that you won't leave me after knowing...

Pragya: i want to tell you the same thing.. (Cries) I'm scared to tell you.. Please don't hate me.. If you don't want me in your life after what i tell you.. I promise that i won't disturb you after that .. I will leave you forever (Cries hard) but don't hate me.. You are the only person loves me after Kiara.. I don't want you to hate me..

Please don't hate me.. (Cries, holding his shirt) if you tell me to leave.. I will leave you.. I don't want anything fron you.. But don't hate me please.. Don't hate me.. (Cries)

(Abhi cries too)

Nikhil feels bad for Pragya... He moves out from there...

Nikhil in mind: I'm sure now... She's not after Abhi's money.. She's not bad too.. She is after Abhi's love alone.. I can go back to Australia peacefully now.. I'm sure Purab will be happy too knowing about Pragya..

...

In room,

Abhi: you told me not to cry.. And you are crying... (Controlling his tears, he wipes off her tears) you know right .. I can't see you crying...

Pragya hugs him and cries on his chest holding him... Abhi hugs her too and consoles her..

That time Dadi came there without knocking and got surprised seeing Abhigya hugging.. She smiles and steps back..

That time.. Dasi came there shouting for Abhi .. Abhi and pragya adjusted themselves.. And stood up.. Dadi scolds dasi inside her mind..

Dasi: Abhi.. Pragya.. Evening.. Our relatives from Punjab are coming.. So get ready..ok.. And then your marriage didn't happen in a grand manner right.. So.. We have arranged for the reception in the evening.. Sorry.. Its a sudden plan.. All because of your uncle.. Abhi.. who is in Punjab..

That idiot... Getting my nerves.. He's coming here with our entire relatives..

I'm sorry.. For saying this today.. But we don't have any other way too.. Get ready you both.. Ok..

Haan.. Abhi .. Its better you and Pragya go for shopping to buy your reception dresses.. Choose your own according to your likings..

Abhi: Dasi.. We can postpond it to tomorrow.. Right..

Dasi: no.. Means no. Why you both look sad... My daughter in law looks like cried..

Rascal.. Did you fight with her.. How dare you are.. (Pulling his ears harder)

Pragya: no dadi.. No.. He didn't do anything..

Abhi screams to leave him..

Dasi: i won't.. How dare you to..

Pragya shouts: I'm telling you right.. He didn't do anything.. Leave him first...

Dadi and dasi are taken back.. Abhi got surprised and smiles ... He blinks at dadi and dasi..

Pragya: I'm sorry. He was consoling me and you are.. So.. I..

Dasi: its ok Pragya... Infact..we feel happy.. (Smiles) you are raising your voice for your husband...

Pragya is still upset..

Dadi: Abhi.. Take her for shopping.. I want the best for my bahu.. Could you got that...

Pragya beta.. You get ready.. He will take you.. Buy all the things you want..
You should be the most beautiful today.. Its your day... (Kisses her cheek and blesses her)

Pragya smiles at her lightly..

....

After sometime,

Pragya and Abhi is going in the car to the mall.. Both are silent.. Didn't even talk a word..

Abhi in mind: how will she react if she comes to know.. I'm the reason for all her miseries..

Pragya in mind: how will he react if he comes to know that i was raped and my doubt on his friend Nikhil..
He will look at me like a creep.. He may get anger for pointing at his friend..

I just came now in his life.. Nikhil is his childhood friend...

I can't bear his hatred for me.. At least now.. I'm happy that he loves me.. What if i lost his love after telling the truth..

I am scared to lose him.. Its better to hide a truth if it is painful for the person.. I can't lose his love.. for my stupid actions.. I won't tell him.. I can't..

Abhi: Pragya.. Nikhil will go back to Australia tonight.. I booked flight for him.. So hereafter you don't need to worry about him..ok..

Pragya nodded her head.. Pragya felt her heart becomes light.. She got relieved.. She prays to God none should face what and all she faced in her life.. She gets tears.. Abhi saw her..

Abhi in mind: she's already crying.. (Gets tears too) how could i tell her.. What if she hates me for this.

....

They reached the mall and first they enter the jewel shop..
Abhi became moody to happy seeing his cute wife who's showing him each jewels by wearing it.. He finds everything beautiful for her.. He smiles looking at her continuously not even had a look at jewel.. Sales girl smiles seeing them.. Pragya tries to control her blush.. She hits Abhi on shoulder hardly to select for her.. Abhi gives a painful sound...like Awww....

Abhi: ok.. (Patting at the site where she hits him)

When he seriously looking at jewels.. Pragya is busy in looking at him and smiling.. She just want to pull his cheeks but she controls herself..

Precap: Abhi: I'm the real dad of Kiara... (Pragya got tears hearing him)

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Thank you so much friends.. Please do vote if you like this part.. Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 230 4
one shot collection on Abhi & Pragya from kumkumbhagya..
79.2K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...
15.4K 867 7
What happens when after Pragya was thrown after Dadi's death and one day a stranger shows up with a baby in tow?
18.9K 1.8K 18
Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. will they accept each other as their soul...