•*{Home}*• TWDG X Reader (Sea...

By iL0vegames

"We'll find a home." "I hope your right Clementine.." After the blood at Mccarroll ranch, you, Clementine and... More

Chapter One - The Trap.
Chapter Two - Welcome To Ericson.
Chapter Three - Game Night.
Chapter Four - Hunting Trip. (Louis Choice) {Part 1}
Chapter Four - Fishing Trip. (Violet Choice){Part 1}
Chapter Five - Broken And Stolen. (Louis Choice) {Part 2}
Chapter Five - Broken And Stolen. (Violet Choice) {Part 2}
Chapter Six - Happy Safe Place. (Louis Choice){Part 3}
Chapter Six - Happy Safe Place. (Violet Choice){Part 3}
Chapter Seven - Broken Promises, Broken Lies. (Violet Choice){Part 4} EP 1 END
Chapter Eight - Unfinished Page. (Louis Choice) {Part 5} [EP 2 START]
Chapter Eight - Unfinished Page. (Violet Choice) {Part 5} [EP 2 START]
Chapter Nine - Someone Old, Someone New. (Louis Choice) {Part 6}
Chapter Nine - Someone Old, Someone New. (Violet Choice) {Part 6}
Chapter Ten- The Whisperer.
Chapter Eleven - Planning To Protect. (Louis Choice) {Part 7}
Chapter Eleven - Planning To Protect. (Violet Choice) {Part 7}
Chapter Twelve - You Can Trust Me. (Louis Choice) {Part 8}
Chapter Twelve - You Can Trust Me. (Violet Choice) {Part 8}
Chapter Thirteen - Searching
Chapter Fourteen - Let's Make A Plan (Louis Choice) {Part 9}
Chapter Fourteen - Let's Make A Plan (Violet Choice) {Part 9}
Chapter Fifteen - Feelings 💕 (Louis Choice) {Part 10}
Chapter Fifteen - Feelings 💕 (Violet Choice) {Part 10}
Chapter Fifteen - Feelings 💕 (Clem Choice) {Part 1}
Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Louis Choice) {Part 11} [EP 2 END]
Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Violet Choice) {Part 11} [EP 2 END]
Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Clem Choice) {Part 2} [EP 2 END]
Chapter Seventeen - Demanding Directions (Louis Choice) {Part 12} [EP 3 START]
Chapter Seventeen - Demanding Directions (Violet Choice) {Part 12} [EP 3 START]
Chapter Seventeen - Demanding Directions (Clem Choice) {Part 3} [EP 3 START]
Chapter Eighteen - Familar Face (Louis Choice) {Part 13}
Chapter Eighteen - Familar Face (Violet Choice) {Part 13}
Chapter Eighteen - Familar Face (Clem Choice) {Part 4}
Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Louis Choice) {Part 14}
Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Violet Choice) {Part 14}
Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Clem Choice) {Part 5}
Chapter Twenty - A Walk In Their Shoes (Louis Choice) {Part 15}
Chapter Twenty - A Walk In Their Shoes (Violet Choice) {Part 15}
Chapter Twenty - A Walk In Their Shoes (Clem Choice) {Part 6}
Chapter Twenty One - Three Eyes. (Louis Choice) {Part 16}
Chapter Twenty One - Three Eyes (Violet Choice) {Part 16}
Chapter Twenty One - Three Eyes (Clem Choice) {Part 7}

Chapter Seven - Broken Promises, Broken Lies. (Louis Choice){Part 4} EP 1 END

1.8K 41 28
By iL0vegames

"It's clear...!" Aj spoke suddenly after scanning the room. I chuckled and nodded. I walked over to my bed and laid on the bottom bunk. I sat up for a second to check out my ankle. Clem placed her hat along with the lit candle on the dresser. She then turned to Aj.

"Time for bed little guy.." she told, Aj looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Can I stay up?" He asked, She snickered and shook her head.

"Nope!" She grinned, Aj then turned to me with the same puppy dog eyes. I raised an eyebrow.

"You think that will work on me?" I chuckled and Aj crosses his arms. He looked at Clem again.

"Two more minutes..!" He whined and Clem sighed and smiled at me.

"Tell you what. You lay down, and then we'll see." She told, Aj nodded and and jumped onto his bed and sat up. Clem kneeled down to look at my injury's, her face looked like she felt bad.

"Hey.. how's your leg..? And uh.. arm.. and eye.." she mumbled. I sighed and gave her a little pat on the shoulder with my good arm.

"It's nothing, my leg is basically fine by now.. and I'm sure my eye is okay.." I trailed off and Clem looked down in shame. She looked like she really felt bad, but I didn't want her to blame herself for everything because I knew it wasn't her fault. I sighed and gave her another reassuring pat.

"It's okay. I know you think it's your fault but it's not. I wouldn't have gotten shot at if it wasn't for anyone but myself." I told, my tone serious. She sighed and gave me a quick smile. She stood up again. I noticed Aj's eyes were looking at me curiously. I smiled at him.

"You full from dinner buddy?" I asked him, he grinned and nodded, patting his stomach.

"Yeah. It was good." He added, I nodded and grabbed my bag from underneath the bed.

"Yeah, your right." I opened my bag and took out my notebook. I decided to write down in another section in my journal. I began to draw a map of the school, with current escape routes and exits, like I always did with every new place I was staying at.

"I like it here." Aj told, I turned to him and smiled.

"Me to.." I agreed, Clem nodded. Aj looked super happy and excited.

"Me and Clem got to go fishing! It was awesome! And guess what (Y/N)? I caught a fish!" Aj told me. I finished my map for now and stuck my journal bag into my bag. I nodded at him.

"Awesome! Was it a big one?" I asked, he nodded.

"It was huge!" He added. Clem, who was currently hanging up Tenn's drawing on the wall, chuckled at him.

"It wasn't thaaat big." She put her hands on her hips, and Aj crosses his arms and glared at her.

"Cleeem..!" He whined, Clem shrugged and continued to place some random things around the room.

"Hey (Y/N). How was hunting? With Louis?" He asked. I smiled.

"It's was.. kinda fun actually." I blushed a bit and looked at my hands.

"That's cool!" Aj spoke, I nodded and stood up to stretch. Clem walked over and sat next to Aj. She smiled at me and Aj patted the other spot next to him. I blushed a bit but smiled and sat next to him. Aj looked at his hands with a smile.

"It's nice not driving everywhere, or running away.." he told, Clem nodded, suddenly Aj's face turned sad and I looked at him in worry.

"But the ranch was nice too... before the blood." He whimpered, my heart ached and I looked down. 'The ranch.. that's when I first met Clem..' I shook off those memories though since they weren't pleasant to think about.

"I remember having nightmares the first couple of months after we escaped together.. I still can't thank you guys enough.." I looked down at my hands. Clem patted my leg and I looked up at her. She smiled and I smiled back. My heart felt warm. She then looked at me and Aj.

"You guys know.. this isn't the ranch." She told, my eyes widened and I nodded. She was right. There's no use worrying about the past.

"Do you like it?" Aj asked her, Clem looked at the candle and watched the flame for a second before speaking.

"It's good.. for now. But places change, and so do people. It might not stay good." She replied. I frowned and looked at my bag that was still on my bed. I remembered how many pages was used in my journal and it made me feel sad.

"But don't worry you two.. were not leaving." Clem added, I gave her a sad smile and she nodded at me. Aj looked towards me with serious eyes.

"(Y/N).. when you walked in ready to push that man out the window to help us.. why couldn't you do it?" He asked, I froze. Clem looked at me curiously as well, also wanting to know the answer. I looked out the window, not being able to tell them. As much as I wanted to. I couldn't.

"I just.. I'm not sure. I'm not a very... violent person... I guess. I'm sorry I couldn't help you guys.." I told. Clem nodded.

"That's fine. We still got out of there alive. That's all that matters." Clem explained, I gave her a smile and I yawned. I stood up and stretched.

"I'm gonna get some shut eye.. I'll see you both tomorrow morning okay?" I told, walking over to my bed. Aj smiled at me.

"Goodnight!" He called out. I put my bag under the bed and nodded. I gave him a quick smile.

"Night.." I replied, I laid down and immediately felt drowsy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep right away.

My eyes shot open and I sat up immediately. I was covered in sweat. I took a couple of deep breaths and looked over at Aj to see that he was still sleeping peacefully. I sighed in frustration and put my head in my hands.

"Another nightmare.." I whimpered quietly. I sighed and swung my legs around to the edge of the bed. I looked out the window and noticed it was pouring rain. I sighed and jumped out of bed. My leg felt like normal already and I smiled. I bent down and took off my splint. I stood up with a smile, my ankle was already better by now. I sighed and looked out the window again. I sighed and decided to recollect my thoughts. I grabbed my bag from under my bed and pulled my machete out of it and onto my back. I then put my bag on and looked at the desk. Clem's hat was on it along with the candle. I picked up Clem's hat wth a smile. 'I'm sure she won't mind if I barrow it.. it will protect my head from the rain.. so.. maybe I should leave her a note just in case...' I thought. I placed the hat on my head and pulled my notebook out of my bag. I wrote: 'Clem! Just woke up to get some fresh air! If you wake up as well don't be alarmed that your hat is gone! Just borrowing it so I don't get soaked completely! Thanks! -(Y/N)' I placed the note on the desk and pulled out my crank flashlight. I walked out of the room and quietly closed the door behind me. I gave my flashlight a few big cranks and it powered on. I began to walk to the exit. I walked outside and smiled and the strong sent of rain. There was thunder and it was pouring. I walked out and closed the door behind me. I pulled out the map from my pocket from earlier and decided to go to the Green house for some space.

I sat down against the wall of the greenhouse and sighed. The rain wasn't able to hit my upper body due to the roof slightly covering me. I pulled out my notebook and flipped to the Ericson map page and began to draw again. I smiled at how it looked so far, obviously I didn't know all the escape locations, but I drew what I did know. Though my mind kept trailing off about what happened earlier. I looked at my arm and sighed in frustration. 'I wasn't able to help.. and someone could have gotten killed because of me..!' I scolded myself. Then I remembered my past. About my situation with Ray and how it scarred me. My heart ached. 'Ever since that day.. I've been scared to kill someone.. I've been scared to even hurt someone.. I just wish.. I could get over it.. Ray..' I thought. Suddenly tears filled my eyes, I still couldn't get the guilt off my shoulders. I wanted to forget that day, but with all the guilt I couldn't. The next thing I knew I was crying.

I wiped my tears and took in a shaky breath. I looked at my notebook and closed it. I shoved it into my bag and sat watching the rain. It had been about an hour and I was getting kinda cold. I decided to head back. I stood up and swung my bag over my shoulder and stretched I began to walk back-

"WHERES CLEMENTINE?! AND (Y/N)?!"

"Aj! Put the gun down!"

"GET THIS PSYCHO AWAY FROM ME!"

My heart sank and my legs started moving on their own towards the courtyard. When I arrived my heart sank at the horrible scene. Marlon has his hands raised and Aj was pointing a gun at him.

"A-Aj..! What are you doing..!?" I screamed at him, everyone looked towards me and Aj's expression got a little calmer.

"(Y/N)!" He called out I ran up to him and that's when I got a good look at Marlon's face. I looked shocked. 'Is.. that blood..!?' Aj then aggressively turned his gun to Marlon again. My head was spinning. What's going on?!

"Where's Clementine?! Where is she?!" He yelled, he took a few steps towards Marlon.

"Aj..! Stop!-"

"S-She's in the basement..! She murdered Brody!" He explained nervously. My heart basically shattered and I was so shocked.

"Why.. why Brody..? What was her motive?" I asked, Marlon turned to me.

"What..?"

"Is that blood on your face?" Mitch asked, noticing the blood on his cheek. Rosie's barking in the background rung in my ears and I clenched my fist.

"Answer him Marlon! Is.. is that blood? W-What happened?!" I asked him. He opened his mouth to explain but he was cut off by everyone's questions.

"Why Brody..?"

"Did you see it happen?"

"Is she a walker now?!"

"That's bullshit Marlon!" I turned to the familiar voice and I looked at Clem in shock. Her hands were covered in blood and she looked pissed.

"Clem?! Are you okay?! What?!-"

"Don't listen to him (Y/N). Don't believe his lies!" Clem looked at me in the eye, her tone was super serious. I froze and didn't know what to say. Clem then turned back to Marlon and began to walk towards him while Marlon walked away.

"You killed Brody. You hit her so hard her head spilt open!" Clem hissed, I looked over at Marlon. He glared at her.

"That's a lie.. I saw you kill her!" He pointed an accusing finger at her, I looked between the two. I didn't know what to do. My head was spinning and I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"What the hell is going on?!" Violet asked, running up to the group with Tenn.

"Look at her hands! Their covered in Brody's blood!" He pointed, Clem looked at her hands and everyone gasped, she then looked at the group in worry. She made eyes contact with me and I frowned at her. Aj frowned but continued to keep his gun on Marlon. Everyone backed away from us, including me and Aj. 'They probably all think we're dangerous now..'

"Jesus Clem.."

"What did you do..?"

Suddenly Marlon rand up to Aj and shoved him over, grabbing the gun from his hand. I gasped and glared at him. Without thinking I grabbed my machete with my bad arm and cringed in pain, but I wasn't gonna let that fly. I stepped towards him and he aimed the gun at me, he smirked a bit and I stared daggers at him.

"Don't! You touch-" A sudden hand was on my shoulder, I turned at saw Louis giving me a pained look. I frowned and slid my machete away. Marlon then turned and aimed the gun at Clem and I bent down and helped Aj up again. He began to talk.

"We saved their lives when anyone would have kept walking! We fed them.. kept them warm... and this is how they thank us?! Guns being pulled and murder! Well fuck them!" His grip on the gun tightened, as he kept it pointed at Clem.

"What the fuck?!"

"Marlon!"

"Jesus Christ..!"

"You shoot me, and what do you offer up to your raider friends when they come knocking?!" Clem yelled back, Marlon's face shifted into a nervous expression. My heart sank.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Aasim asked.

"He won't do it. Because he needs us alive!" Clem declared. I glared daggers at Marlon.

"Shut up!" Marlon ordered, holding the gun with two hands, but Clem didn't listen and kept going.

"Brody told me; that Marlon was gonna give me, Aj, and (Y/N) up to to raiders in exchange for safety! The same way he did with Sophie and Minnie." Clem told, looking at Tenn who let out a gasp of surprise. Marlon glared at her.

"What..!"

"Oh my god!"

"Shut the fuck up Clementine!" He ordered.

"Let her talk!" Aasim demanded.

"Brody told me the truth and that when Marlon killed her!" Clem finished. Everyone glares all fell on Marlon instead of Clem. I had never felt more disgusted in my entire life.

"You were gonna trade us.. like we were nothing?!" I yelled. Marlon stayed quiet and glared at me.

"Was that what Minnie and Sophie were to you..?! Just..- and extra life? Just like us?!-"

"Shut.. UP (Y/N)!" He yelled towards me, cutting me off by pointing the gun at me again. I simply shook my head in disgust and disappointment. Not wanting to push him to hard, especially since he had a loaded gun to my face. He then turned back towards Clem.

"Oh come the fuck on! They only met up with these raiders.. because (Y/N) and Clem insisted they go out there! Quite the coincidence isn't it? Shame I don't believe in those." He smirked pointing the gun at Clem. He then looked at Tenn.

"The first thing they did was attack you Tenn!" He told. I glared at Marlon. 'That's not fair.. anyone would..'

"Think about how scared we were when the adults left. I pulled us out of that fear, gave us all courage again!.. who are y'all gonna believe, huh? Jonny come-lately and her crazy  assistant and their little fucking lunatic? Or me.. your friend..?" He asked. Pointing the gun at Clem with a sly smirk on his face. I turned towards Louis in a panic.

"They did help us get food.."

"What good is food if a bunch of outsiders is just gonna come along and take it?"

"I'm just saying..!"

"Man this is.. fucked up!"

"We don't know her y'all.. I'd hate to say it but we don't!"

"Louis please.. you have to help.. he's your friend! He'll listen to you..!-" I turned to Louis, Clem looked at me.

"Oh no.. I am not involved..!" Louis spoke to me, raising his hands in the air. I felt my heart sink and I felt betrayed.

"Wha-what..?!" I asked him shocked.

"I like you (Y/N).. but I.." he began, I looked at him with pleading eyes. Marlon looked at him with a glare and Louis looked at him.

"Not me. I'm sorry.." He backed away and I looked at him. I clenched my fist.

"Really (Y/N)? You think he's on your side? Louis knows I'm right! You might as well give up now." Marlon smirked at me. I shook my head and grabbed Louis by his coat and forcefully pulled him up. I had to stand on my tippy toes to keep a good grip on him.

"Snap out of it Louis! I know your not weak! You can help stop this!... please.. I need you.." I felt tears come to my eyes. I wasn't gonna lose Clem I couldn't. She needed me, she needed him. But..

"I'm sorry (Y/N).."

"I can't.."

I let go of him and backed away slowly. There was only one option. Clem had seemed to give up.... But I never will. I walked over to Marlon and Clem and everyone watched. I stepped in front of her protectively and slid my machete out of its holster. I held a tight grip on it. Marlon chuckled to himself a bit.

"No surprise huh. Of course you would (Y/N)-"

"Back off. I'm not afraid to hurt you if it means protecting my friends. Drop the gun.. or things will get bloody." I ordered, Marlon shook his head.

"I'm surprised you still believe her. Or.. do you.. (Y/N)...? You know what happens if you protect the wrong person, I mean.. that blade should be pointing to the person behind you-"

"Shut up! If your gonna shoot.. then shoot! Kill me! I won't let you hurt her! I don't care if I have to die! I won't let you lay a single finger on her!" I yelled, a single tear falling from my face. Marlon shook his head. And got prepared to shoot.

"(Y/N).. don't..!" Clem told me. I closed my eyes and prepared for the bullet, but it never came. Suddenly someone brushed against me and stood in front of me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw..

"Louis..?" I spoke quietly. He had his hands raised and Marlon looked at him in shock.

"You don't know what your doing man.." Marlon shook his head in betrayal. Louis looked him in the eyes.

"C'mon dude, just drop the gun. This is how adults do things not us."

"Stand down Marlon. Be reasonable." Aasim spoke. He looked at everyone. Suddenly everyone began to walk forward to stop him. His face turned to a worried expression.

"Y-you don't get it... y-you don't understand at all do you.. I'm trying.. To protect you!.. all of you!!" He yelled, waving the gun around at everyone. I stepped forward.

"By pointing a loaded gun at us? How is that protection?!" I yelled, he turned to me. Clem also stood beside me.

"Brody's dead, Sophie and Minerva are gone. You suck at protection!" Clem hissed, pointing a accusing finger at him.

"Both of you shut your fucking mouths!" He ordered. He pointed the gun at Clem, I stood in front of her quickly and gave him a hard glare.

"I made the right call! I saved the lives of everyone in this fucking school! And if they came back... I'd do it again!" He admitted, I gave him a look of disgust.

"Excuse me?!"

"I didn't realize we were so fucking expendable!"

"Your a dick!"

"You told me they died!!" I turned to Tenn and my heart sank. After all, this would affect him the most.

"I had to save the rest of you.. okay?" He told, Tenn shook his head and stepped forward towards him.

"You gave my sisters away..! Why would you do something like that..? I trusted you Marlon.. they trusted you!" Tenn cried, I felt so bad.

"Easy. Because he's a coward." Clem spat, Marlon looked like he was giving in. He slowly lowered the gun to his side.

"I wanted to save them.. stage some kind of rescue... honest, Tenn.. I just couldn't. I was too afraid.." He looked down with guilt and I glared at him. 'I know he's confessing, but it doesn't make him a better person.' I thought to myself.

"You killed Brody.. because she knew?" Tenn asked, Marlon whimpered and nodded, there was tears going down his face.

"Mmhm.. I didn't mean too.. I didn't want this.. I wanted to save all of you..! Sophie.. Minerva..! I didn't want to hurt them..!" He cried out. I sighed at took a step forward.

"Listen. We can fix this..." I put my hand out and gestured for the gun. Marlon looked at me and slowly placed it into my hand. I aggressively tossed it away to get it away from the picture. I offered my hand to him and helped him up. Clem walked up next to me and glared at Marlon. She still didn't seem convinced. Louis also stepped forward.

"We can help you.. were family here. The only one any of us has left." Louis told. Marlon looked down then towards us.

"I don't deserve your sympathy (Y/N).. but thanks for trying.." He turned towards the group.

"I know I betrayed you.. all of you.. just let me leave. You'll never seen me again. Just.. let me become.. a bad memory.. just give me that.. please.." He begged, Clem looked down in thought. I looked her and she sighed and looked at me. I nodded and stepped forward.

"Fine.. you can stay.. Marlon.. but not-"

B A N G

Suddenly I froze and blood landed on my cheek, and a limp body fell into my hands. The body slowly slipped out of my hands and I looked down at them. They were covered in blood. I started to breathe heavily and looked at the murder. My eyes widened when they were met with familiar dark brown eyes. Clem beside me also looked mortified. And everyone looked at the small boy in shock.

"What..?" He asked, looking at the scared and shocked faces like nothing was wrong.

"I didn't hesitate.."

(A/N)
Damn! The first episode already done! I really liked the way this first episode went out! And I hope you guys will too. The next week will be the Violet chapter (maybe even earlier depends how I'm feeling lol and how school is lol.) But I just wanted to thank you guys again! We're past 1k views and we have 51 votes! That's like.. super crazy! When I started this book I had no idea people would like it this much! I'm definitely gonna work hard to finish this book!

So schools also almost done for me.. I have a few exams but I am having trouble with some of my classes. (I have ADHD so it's difficult for me lol) and since I'm currently moved out i haven't gotten new medication and such. Due to this, if I don't do well in my classes, I might have to do summer school or online courses. So I might have to continue the weekly uploads that I did over these past few months. But I will do my best. I currently have to pass two classes so hopefully I will in time for the end of the school year. Thank you all for understanding!

-Author ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 201 33
After a long night, and days spent playing Telltale's The Walking Dead...Y/N had finally finished playing the Definitive Edition of the game. Tears w...
89.3K 2.4K 31
(Clementine X Reader) Welcome to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth. After... "it" happened... Most of the teachers at Ericson's Boarding...
1.7K 86 22
Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who was on his way to jail when the undead started to rise, making him get a second chance at life. Soon he meets...
68.5K 2.2K 112
Journey through The Walking Dead telltale franchise with a twist!!! You are a character who grows up and "eventually" romances Clem! Updates can be r...