Our perfect Love (A hiccstrid...

By EverAfterHiccstrid28

Just my Fanfiction about Hiccstrid. This is a modern Fanfiction if you guys don't know. Here in this book, I... More

Our perfect love
Another note
Chapter 1- FIRST START OF THE DAY
Chapter 2- HIM
Chapter 3-THE BREAK UP
Chapter 4-THE PROJECT part 1
Chapter 5-THE PROJECT part 2
Chapter 6-SOCCER TRYOUTS
NOTE (please read)
Chapter 7-OH NO!
Chapter 8-CONFESSIONS(omg!!!!)
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Chapter 9-THE DATE part 1
Chapter 10-THE DATE part2
Thank you note
Another note(sorry)
Part 11-YEARS LATER
Chapter 12-YEARS LATER part 2
Chapter 13-THE FLIGHT
Thank you and Sorry note (please read)
Chapter 14-HOME SWEET HOME
Chapter 15-FIRST DAY OF COLLAGE part 1
Chapter 16-FIRST DAY OF COLLAGE part 2
Note(please read)
Chapter 17-HEATHER's PLAN
Chapter 18-PLAN FAILED
Chapter 19-DIVA PROBLEMS
A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THE BOOK(Please Read)
Chapter 20-CONSULTATION
Chapter 21-RESULTS
Chapter 22-CHEMOTHERAPY part 1
Chapter 23- ASTRID's TIPS
Chapter 24- CHEMOTHERAPY part2
NEW BOOK(please read)
Chapter 25-GOOD HEALTH (yas!!!)
Chapter 26-JEALOUS
Chapter 27- HICCUP SMASH!
Chapter 28- FORGIVEN AND VISION
Chapter 29-GALVALDON
Chapter 30-MARRIAGE CONTRACT part 1
Chapter 31- MARRIAGE CONTRACT part 2
Chapter 32- THE MEETING
Chapter 33- ASTRID's PLAN
Chapter 34- STACEY
Chapter 35- CASTLE TOUR
AN IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS
Chapter 36- NEW FRIENDS
Chapter 37- MEET THE NEW FRIENDS part 1
Chapter 38- MEET THE NEW FRIENDS part2
AUTHORS NOTE please read
ANOTHER NOTE
ANOTHER GOODNEWS NOTE
Chapter 39- WEDDING (Mark and Astrid's Wedding)
Chapter 40- DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET
Chapter 41- BIG TRANSFORMATION
Chapter 42- THE PAST part 1
Chapter 43- THE PAST (repost and additional chapter)
Note
Note Again
Very Important Note
Very Important Note That All You Have To Read
Very Important please help me note.
Instgram

Epilogue

758 16 9
By EverAfterHiccstrid28

~ASTRID POV~

Hiccup and I continued flying to my island. We already ate breakfast. "Astri- er Aires, what island is the island we're gonna go again?" Hiccup asked. "Oh, Silver Island." I said. "Oh okay." He said.

~~~

When we arrived at my island, I began searching for my mom. I walked to a dragon. "Hi miss, um do you know a dragon named Maureen?" I asked. "Oh yes, she lives at a house near the dragon bakery. There. " she said as she pointed to a bakery. "Oh, thanks miss." I said. "Anytime." She said. "Hiccup, can you stay there." I said while I pointed to a tree.

"Okay." He said. He then run to the tree and hid. I then went to my old house where I live when I was a kid. I knocked gently on the door. No one is still answering. After 4 knocks, someone then answered it. The door opened revealing......My mom. "Aires, is that you?" she asked. "Yes mom. It's me, Aires." I replied. She began to tear up.

She then hugged me. "After all this years. Can you remember your past?" she asked while breaking the hug. "No, just a bit." I said. "What do you remember?" she asked. "Um, my hometown, family's name, and all the things that happened to me after the amnesia." I said. "Oh, Aires, we have to go to the witches." She said. "Why?"I asked.

"They said they will help you remember your past. Do you have anyone with you? Human or dragon." she said. "Uhhh, I have Hiccup with me." I said. "Who's Hiccup?" she asked. "My-my boyfriend." I said while blushing. She then smiled happily." After all this years my daughter is finally a lady! Is he human? Tell me he's a human!" She said.

"Yes, he's a human." I said. "Yes! A human!" she said happily. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. "Because he can break this curse that a sorcerer gave to our family." she said. "Okay, how about my parents that adopted me?" I asked. "I'll talk to them." she said. "Okay." I said. "Come on, let's go to the witches. Bring Hiccup." she said. "Okay." I said.

I then went to the tree where Hiccup is hiding. I changed to my human form. "Hiccup, let's go now. Mom said you'll help us remember my past and you can break the curse." I said. "What curse?" he asked while getting out. "I'll explain you on the way, maybe mom can explain you." I said. "Okay." he said. I then changed back to my dragon form.

Hiccup then climbed on my back and I went to my mom. "Ready?" She asked. Ready." I said. We then flew to the witches. "Mom, can you explain the curse to Hiccup?" I asked while flying closer to her. "Why sure. One night, a sorcerer broke in to our house back at New Zealand. He casted a spell while Aires was sleeping. Her real name other than Aires and Astrid is Athene. Not the goddess Athene of course,"she chuckled.

We also chuckled at the thought of I am Athena the goddess. "Okay, back to the scenario," mom said. "The very next day, me and my family smelled a good odor that is coming from the bedroom of Athene. Two weeks later, when we woke up, people from our town was screaming so loud. We then realized our house was broken because we all turned into dragons! Aires hit her head on the floor hard because she was startled of the screaming. That was when Aires or Athene got her amnesia." she finished.

"Oh, that was a sad story." Hiccup said. "I know right? Mom, tell me the part that we are going to the witches. I still can't remember that part." I said. "Okay, I was so shocked when I saw you hit your head on the floor. There was blood everywhere. Blood coming out from your-" I cut her off. "Please don't tell that again." I said trying not to puke. "Yeah, please don't tell that." Hiccup also said trying not to puke.

"Okay, me, your father, grandma and grandpa was startled. People started to throw rocks at us. Even our best friends kept throwing rocks. We then made a decision that we are going to leave New Zealand and live on an island. We then flew, of course, I carried you on my claws with a blanket wrapped at you. When we got at the island, we settled in a cave, I was very very scared because the blood kept running out of your head. Good thing, a witch came. 'Do you need some help?' she asked me. And my reply was: 'Yes, my daughter hit her head hard on the floor.' she then gestured us to come inside the largest part of the cave. Two more witches came to our aid. They then carried you two a heap of rock. They then casted a spell that they said it will heal you, but only make you remember a bit of your past. That's all I can tell you." She said.

"Oh." Me and Hiccup said in unison. We continued flying in an AWKWARD silence. "Um *coughs*." I said trying to break the silence. "Um, how long will it takes us to go there?" I asked flying a bit closer to mom. "It will take about 20 minutes to go there dear." Mom said. "Okay." I said. We flew like this, another AWKWARD silence. Ugh.

~~~

"We're here." Mom said as she spread her wings larger. We then landed on the grounds. "Where's the witch-" mom cut me. "Shhh, we need to be quiet. There's wolves guarding the cave." she said. "Okay." I said. Mom then walked closer to the cave. A wolf then appeared from inside. "Go away, the witches are not here." he snarled. "Who are you?" he asked still snarling. "I am Maureen. I have an appointment with the witches." mom said. "Get inside." he snarled.

We then went inside the cave. A lot of wolves are guarding each and every doors. There's also wolves sitting at the sides of each pillars. I think there's about a thousand of wolves in here. The cave is just so big! "The witches will arrive later. Wait there at the sitting room. " a wolf snarled while pointing his paw at a room. "Okay." mom said.

"Athene right?" a female wolf said. "Yes." I said. "Change into your human form. The witches said to make you go in a private waiting room. Only humans can fit in the doorway." she said. "Okay, thanks." I said. I then changed into my human form. "I'll lead you the way." she said. "Okay, thanks." she then led me to a room. "Wow." I said.

"I'll leave you here." she said. I nodded. She then went outside the room. The waiting room was so big. It has a king sized bed, a television set. What? There's a television set here? There was 4 pillars, a big study table, a window that makes us see the sea, a sofa and a smaller bed. "This is awesome." I said.

~~~

After like 15 minutes of waiting, a wolf said that the witches had now arrived. I went out of the waiting room to see Hiccup and mom as her human form waiting. The witches then sat at their so-called-throne. "Athene, please lie on the bed." a witch said while gesturing to a heap of rock that is in the middle of the room. "That's a bed?" I asked.

"You'll see." an older witch said. I then lied on the heap of rock or bed that they said. "Close your eyes, dear." a witch said. "Okay." I said. I then closed my eyes, moments later I fell asleep.

~HICCUP POV~

The witches said that Astrid er Aires or Athene, gosh she has many names, anyway, the witches said to Athene that she have to lie on a bed that is actually a heap of rock. "Close your eyes dear." a witch said. "Okay." she said. She closed her eyes. A witch then casted a spell on her. Blue smoke was coming from Athene's hand. "What is that?" I asked a witch. "You'll see when she wakes up." she replied while smiling. "Okay." I said.

~~~

After about three hours, Athen finally woke up. "Ugh, Hiccup? Mom?" she said. "Athene!" I said. I then hugged her. "Hiccup, Athene, come with me." the lead witch said. We nodded. We then followed her to a room. "You have to kiss each other." she said. Our faces were like: 0_0 "What?" we said in unison. "Kiss? Each? Other?" we said.

"Yes, I'll leave you here." she said. She then went outside of the room leaving us in here. "Soooooooooooooooooo uhhhhh we have to kiss." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Yes, let's start." she said. Seriously? Do we have to do this? She leaned closer. I also leaned closer closer closer!!! Until our lips met.

~~~

After two days, joke, after five minutes we finally broke our kiss. "Why do we have to kiss anyway? Nothing's happening. " Athene said. I just shrugged. We then went out of the room to see the witches and Athene's mom standing. "Your curse is now broken, you can remember your past now, Athene." a witch said. "Really?" she asked. "Yes." The witches said in unison. "Yes!" she said.

~ATHENE/ASTRID POV~

OMG I can now remember my past. Everything's coming back to me. After a while, I blacked out.

_____________________

HEY GUYS I'M BACK FOR A LONG TIME ALREADY!!!! NOOOO EPILOGUE ALREADY!! HEHE, NOPE, THERE's GONNA BE A BOOK TWO!!! YAY!!! YOU MIGHT ALREADY KNEW IT BECAUSE OF THE PICTURE. ANYWAY, FOR THE FIRST TIME I'LL HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH *drum rolls* ASTRID OR ATHENE OR AIRES HOFFERSON!!

~In the studio~

Author: hello, welcome to 'XxpunkzmexX Talk Show' *claps*. Today, I'll be interviewing, *trumpets* Astrid Hofferson! *claps* *Astrid comes in the studio* *claps became louder, people started to whistle*

Astrid: thank you, thank you

Author: so Astrid, what do you think of you losing your past?

Astrid: it was pretty sad. How will you know what your past is? Maybe it's happy or sad?

Author: I know what you feel. Anyway, what do you think of you blacking out?

Astrid: it was pretty sad though. Tell me author, what will happen in book two?

Author: sorry, can't tell *smirks*

Astrid: tell me! Or-

Author: or what?

Astrid: *grabs axe that came from no where* Or I'll chop you with my axe!

Author: uhh ohh gotta go! *started running around* * people started laughing*

Astrid: come back here! *runs after author*

Cameraman: haha, I'll never gonna turn the camera off.

Author: CAMERAMAN!!! TURN THAT THING OFF!!!

Cameraman: okay *shows face to camera* Bye! *turns camera off*

DO YOU LIKE IT? I HOPE YOU DO, ANYWAYS THANKS FOR ALL THE READS COMMENTS VOTES AND FOLLOWS!! BYEZZ!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 16.3K 57
It's the story of a young Viking. Actually, he isn't that young anymore. He's 23 years old now. His name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. 8 years ag...
9.2K 79 34
"I will be back in 3 years" "Be safe Hiccup. I love you." "I love you too. See you soon Astrid" We all know the story, Hiccup is chosen to kill the M...
43.3K 844 39
[Hiccstrid] It's a Hiccup Leaves Berk story, but with some new twists and turns. Hiccup leaves as a runty nobody with a big secret, only to return as...
39.5K 613 23
A collection of all my modern Hiccstrid one shots, both new and from my original one shot book. Hope you enjoy!! MARKING AS COMPLETED BECAUSE I DON'T...