Got7 Reactions

By ScientificOngniel

Life's too short to not know how your bias would react to everyday things. [STARTED : MAY 6, 2019 | COMPLETE... More

Reaction to : You Being Multilingual
Reaction to : The First Time They Say I Love You
Reaction to : You Blowing them a Kiss
Reaction to : You Getting Scared During a Horror Film
Reaction To : You Saying "I Miss You" to Them
Reaction to : You Wanting to Cuddle
Reaction to : Seeing You in a Revealing Outfit (When you Plan to go Out)
Reaction to : Them Not Being Your Bias
Reaction to : Learning That You're Pregnant
Reaction to : Meeting Your Family
Reaction to : You Seeing Childhood Pictures of Them
Reaction to : Your First Time
Reaction to : You Giving Birth
Reaction to : Old Love Letters From You
Reaction to : Your Graduation Ceremony
Reaction to : A BIG Fight With You
Reaction to : Moving in With You
Reaction to : You Accidentally Turning Them On
Reaction to : Breaking Up With You
Reaction to : You Being Talented in Art
Reaction to : Getting Jealous
Reaction to : You Being a Good Singer
Reaction to : Seeing You for the First Time
Reaction to : You Straddling Him
Reaction to : Honeymoon
Reaction to : Adopting a Pet
Reaction to : Your First Christmas Together
Tag and NOT a Chapter - Sorry!
Reaction to : You Sitting On Their Lap
Reaction to : Making Out With Got7
Yandere! Reaction to : You Talking to Another Man
Yandere! Reaction to : Marriage
Yandere! Reaction : You Asking Them to Stay
Reaction to : Seeing You Cry

Reaction to : You Confessing Your Feelings for Them

5K 76 73
By ScientificOngniel

Mark

Mark had never in a million years thought he'd heard you say those words. When you'd asked him if the two of you could talk and pulled him aside, he figured it was something going on in your life, maybe a personal problem, that you wanted advice for. Nothing out of the blue. However, when you'd turned your hopeful eyes to him and told him with all the earnestness in the world "I really like you", he was very surprised. he had not at all expected this, and it showed in the way he stuttered out a surprised "What?". He would take a little bit to process the fact that the very person he'd been hopelessly crushing on for the past while seemed to like it back. Once it kicked in completely, however, he wouldn't waste a minute. Expect shy, tentative kisses and lots of chill dates after this confession.

Jaebum

If there's absolutely anyone at all in this world who would know how to handle a confession, it would be leader Jaebum. He'd listen to your feelings with a great amount of surprise, and keep from allowing his sheer, unadulterated joy from bubbling over. Instead, he'd address you with great composure, letting you know that your feelings were reciprocated. He'd instantly switch from friend to boyfriend mode, happily taking small liberties like holding your hand when you two were alone, or stealing little cheek kisses. He'd absolutely live for the smile that lit up your features the second you realized that this man liked you too.

Jinyoung

Jinyoung would probably think it to be a prank, and give you one savage response or the other. Yeah right, as if you'd actually have feelings for someone you clearly saw as a friend. However, he immediately would regret it the second he saw your face rearrange itself from shy and hopeful to dejected and hurt. He'd see immediately that you were being completely serious, and start apologizing profusely. He'd try over and over to explain his actions, only to interrupt himself to say sorry yet again. Luckily for him, you were a forgiving person, and also more than willing to accept kisses as a means of apology.

Jackson

Jackson is someone who just feels a lot of emotions, all the time. So when you came his way, telling him how you felt with an endearingly delicate smile, he lost it. He'd smother you with physical affection he hadn't realized he had wanted to shower you with for so long. He'd barely let you say anything at all, asking you to be his first thing. He'd live for the happy look you wore, and for the way you hid it by covering your face with your hands given how flustered you felt. You could only be grateful that Jackson seemed to have relentless energy, because you would not know how to rival his reaction.

Youngjae

Youngjae would have to likely write his feelings down. He'd get himself a piece of paper, and carefully pen down his feelings, how and when he fell for you, things he loves about you. He'd try to make it as perfect as he possibly could. He was finally ready to confess to you, except... except, you'd beaten him to the chase. When all his band members had left practice and the two of you were looming around, you vocalized your feelings as he fumbled around for his letter. Not quite knowing how to react, he'd start laughing really hard, much to your confusion. He'd keep it going for a solid minute or two, though when he calmed down, he noticed the confused and hurt look on your face. hastily, he'd locate the letter, handing it to you, watching how you appeared to be happier with every line you read.

Bambam

Bambam makes a habit of saying whatever is on his mind. In your friendship, he's the vocal one with a million and one opinions and feelings, which is exactly why he was so surprised when you confessed to him. He'd always admired that you weren't like him, in that you didn't always have to talk; you were a damn good listener in addition to everything. He loved how the two of you balanced each other out, each the ying to the other's yang. He'd understand that it took courage and effort on your part to say this to him, though he'd be sure to acknowledge that - after he kissed you to assure you he felt the exact same way.

Yugyeom

Yugyeom would become a bit of a blushing mess. He'd duck his head down to hide is rose coloured cheeks, closing his eyes and taking a second to count his blessings before attempting to talk. There were millions of eligible men in this world for you, but at this moment, you had chosen him as the only man of those that mattered. It felt like winning the lottery, and when he'd mustered the courage to look back up, he said as much, loving that your reaction had mirrored his own. You were so, so dear and precious to him, and he was lucky that you trusted him with your love and feelings. He'd make sure that you felt proud of your decision.

A/N : Hello, lovely reader! I really do apologize for not updating off late. I was writing my exams for the past little while that I've been really inactive, and it was a really stressful time for me, so I had to make sure I studied adequately to reduce the worry. I hope you understand:) In other news, holy smokes, we've exceeded 1K reads! Thank you so incredibly much for taking time out of your day and giving my writing a chance. It means a lot to me. YOU mean a lot to me.xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.1K 38
ONGOING Just some Got7 imagines filled with fluff, angst, sweet moments and more. Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! Started November 25, 2019. Com...
2.1K 205 32
Book-2 _______COMPLETE_______ Because i don't know how to look at you like I'm not in love with you. [Sequel to ENTANGLED]
74.7K 2K 29
"Sorry I think you have the wrong app this isn't Tinder." -social media au ©berryhun
403 25 17
This is my first fan fiction so please be aware that it's not that good, but enjoy anyway !