Son of The Ghost of Sparta (H...

Від ApollyonShirayuki

Hey Minna... This will be my very First Story here.... I hope you liked it... After getting his revenge on th... Більше

BIO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Shin's Message
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Question needs Answer
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special OVA 1
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Shin's Message 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 24

14.3K 207 94
Від ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n's POV

It's been 2 days since the war with the Khaos Brigade and I helped Kuroka with her heat. And now, Koneko is on the same situation as her but I can't help but to worry about her.If I denied her request, she'll go crazy on her heat and will find someone else who will do her. But then again, Kuroka said she can do something about it. I just hope she can.

Right now, I'm just laying down on my bed while the other's were just doing their own thing on their room or just outside. Then someone knock on my door.

Y/n: "It's unlock, you can come in."

The door open and Koneko walked in.

Y/n: "Koneko? Do you need something?"

She didn't answer, she just closed the door and lock it.

Y/n: Uh Koneko, why did you lock the door?"

She slowly walked towards me with her eyes were covering by her hair. She then started to un-button her shirt making me shock.

Y/n: "Koneko wait! Stop! What are you doing?!"

Koneko(Blushing): "Onii-chan please, do me like you did with Onee-chan."

Y/n: "I thought that your sister help you with your heat?"

Koneko: "Onee-chan did help me, watch."

Koneko brought out her cat ears and tail and a bright light were starting to shine on her. When the light died down, I saw a very matured Koneko.

Y/n: "Um, Koneko? Is that you?"

Koneko: "Hai, it's me Onii-chan."

Y/n: "W-W-What just happen?!"

Koneko: "Onee-chan helped me into this form so I can satisfied you, Onii-chan.~"

LEMON WARNING!!

Koneko tackled me in the bed and quickly smashed her lips into mine while she start massaging my manhood with her hand. After a few seconds of making out, we stop for lacking of air and a string of saliva was connecting our tongue.

Koneko: "I'll make you feel better, Onii-chan."

She un-button my pants and boxers revealing my not fully erect manhood on her face.

Koneko: "I know what to do, Onii-chan."

She begins to stroke my manhood and started to lick the head to wake it up. After a few seconds, she manage to make my manhood fully erect and she has a shock face to see on how big it is.

Y/n: "Koneko, are you alright?"

Koneko: "H-Hai, I'm just surprise that it's this big."

She started to stroke it with her hands and she begins to suck the head and slowly going deep. She then suck half of my manhood and start to go deep throat.

Y/n: "Koneko, I'm cumming."

She keeps sucking faster and faster until I release all my load on her and she drink all of them.

Koneko: "Onee-chan was right, it was delicious."

She took off her Kimono revealing her big bouncing breast that match to her sister.

Koneko: "Onii-chan, please lick them."

Y/n: "Alright."

I started to suck her left breast and massaging her right breast with left hand and rubbing my right hand on her womanhood. She started to grip on my hair while moaning in pleasure.

Koneko(Moaning): "Nya~ yes right there Onii-chan~ Keep it up Nya!~"

I keep rubbing my hand on her clit and suck on her breast until she finally moan in climax. She then lay on the bed and breathing heavily.

Koneko: "Nya~... Onii-chan.... I'm ready... Nya~"

I place my manhood in front of her womanhood. I hold her hand while she was gripping the sheet with her other hand.

Y/n: "I'm going in, Koneko."

Koneko: "Do it, Onii-chan.~"

I slowly entered inside of her womanhood and grip may hand and the sheet tighter. I was only half-way through and the blood is now leaking inside of her.

Koneko(Tears): "O-Onii-chan.. it hurts.~"

Y/n: "Do you want me to stop?"

Koneko(Tears): "N-N-No... I can do this..."

I fully insert my manhood inside of her and I give her time to recover. She open her eyes and nodded, giving me a signal to start moving. I slowly move my manhood back and forth while she move her hands on my shoulder and starting to grip it while I put my left hand on her breast and pinching her nipple.

Koneko: "Y-Y-Yes Onii-chan,~ Harder~ Nya!~"

She pulled my head down and smash her lips into mine. Our tongues were fighting for dominance but I won and explore my new territory. I re-positioned her letting her butt up while I kneel behind her and continue to pound her. I grab her tail making squeal while moaning.

Koneko(Moaning): "Nya!~ O-Onii-chan,~ my tail is too sensitive!~"

Y/n: "Really? Then this should be fun.~"

I stroke her tail making her womanhood grip tighter and her breathing harder.

Koneko(Moaning): "Onii-chan!~ Harder~ Faster~ Destroy me!~ Nya!~"

I keep thrusting faster and faster until I can feel my climax is coming.

Y/n: "I-I'm going to cum now Koneko!"

Koneko(Moaning): "I-Inside O-Onii-chan!~ Put it all inside of me!~"

With one final thrust, I release it all inside of her making her scream while her tongue is sticking out and eyes were looking up and breathing heavily. I pulled out my manhood out of her and the sperm was leaking out of her.

Y/n: "Koneko, are you alright?"

Koneko(Blushing): "H-Hai... I-I just, can't feel my l-legs.~"

LEMON END!!   

I rested for a few minutes and I look over to Koneko and she went back to her normal self and she's already asleep due to exhaustion. I put my cloths back on and covered Koneko with a blanket and let her sleep in my room. 

I walked out of my room and Kuroka was leaning on the hallway with a smirk on her face.

Kuroka: "So, how did it go?~"

Y/n: "W-What do you mean?"

Kuroka: "I mean. How did it go with Shirone?~"

Y/n: "Do you really have to asked?"

Kuroka: *Giggle*"Not really, I just wanna tease you.~"

Y/n: "Anyway, where are the others?"

Kuroka: "Their downstairs doing their own thing. Oh, and Sona is here, she's talking to Rias at the garden."

Y/n: "Alright, thanks."

I walked downstairs to see what everyone was doing, but all of the sudden someone or something whispered on my ear.

???: "Follow my voice."

I turn around and I didn't see anyone or feel someone. I ignored it and continue going to the others. When I got down, I saw Kiba and Saji playing with the PS4 again while Xenovia, Asia, Gasper and Rossweisse are watching them.

I walked out of the mansion and head to the garden where Rias and Sona are. When I get there, I saw the two of them happily chatting with each other. I was about to walk towards them but all of the sudden I felt a very cold feeling and the same voice I heard whispered to me again.

???: "Follow my voice. Free me."

I turn around and again saw no one and didn't felt any presence.

Y/n(Thinking): "What the hell's going on? Who was that?"

Time Skip

Koneko finally went back to her normal self but she's now blushing whenever she see's me and Kuroka just keeps clinging on me. I was walking back to my room when all of the sudden I felt extreme cold that it made me down on one knee. I was shivering and I can't move like I was trap inside of an Ice.

Y/n(Shivering): "W-What t-the h-h-hell's happening t-to m-me!?"

I tried to summon the Blades of Chaos but it didn't appeared.

???: "N/n!"

I move my eyes to the left and saw Rias running towards me with a worried face.

Rias: "N/n, what's wrong?! What happen?!"

She put both of her hands on my cheeks and immediately let go.

Rias: "N/n, why are you so cold? It's even colder than Grayfia-oneesan!"

Y/n(Shivering): "I-I don't know w-what's happening t-to me."

The I heard the same voice whispered on my ear again.

???: "Go North. Free me."

Y/n(Shivering): "W-Who are you?"

Rias: "Who's what N/n?"

Y/n(Shivering): "S-Someone just whispered to my ear."

Rias: "But I don't see anyone near here."

The coldness instantly disappeared and I can move again, I tried to summon the Blades of Chaos again and it worked. Rias touch me in the cheeks again and she didn't feel the same cold she felt earlier.

Rias: "N/n, what just happen?"

Y/n: "I don't know, The voice I just heard wanted me to go North and Free it. I'm guessing that voice was responsible of that coldness that happen to me."

Rias: "What if it's a trap?"

Y/n: "I can take care of myself. I need to go there and find that voice. Because it was able to suppress my power, and I need answers."

Rias: "Then I'll go with you."

Y/n: "No, you stay here, I need to do this alone. And you cannot be very far away from your Peerages."

Rias: "Then be careful N/n."

She wrap her hands around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss.

Y/n: "I will, just tell everyone that I went somewhere important."

Rias: "Got it."

I walk out of the mansion and head to the garden and called on my Pegasus. The Pegasus landed in front of me and I mounted it and fly towards North.

Y/n(Thinking): "Whatever that voice is, I hope I can get some answers."

Hey guy's, sorry for the late and short upload. The truth is that It's really hard to update the stories while maintaining the sleep, work and thinking some resource. The uploads for my stories will be delayed now, I'm very sorry. And I wanna show you guy's that I made another book. Go to my profile to read it. I hope you love it!

Yeah I know.... All of the books I made are f*cking OP and DMC's....

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.8K 1.7K 59
Having died sacrificing his life for his brother. God is pleased with Leonidas and how he has lived his life. So he decided to grant him three wishe...
4.1K 188 33
In this story, reader's name will be Yrsa. I'm not really into the whole 'Y/N' thing so I'm sorry. I won't say much about the story but all you need...
389 24 2
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, All the wickedness that man and god alike can produce, One stands to bring their destruction. Birthed fr...
27.7K 1K 11
Hi Everyone the remastered version of this story should be up soon I will leave up the old one and would love to have feedback from you all about it...