Angel Snatcher

By calzona_rizzles_

Maura's new love interest has pulled the wool over her eyes and taken her. How will Jane deal with her best f... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Not an update

Part 23

544 23 3
By calzona_rizzles_

Maura's POV

Wedding day.

I looked at my self in the mirror. My long white dress hugged my curves and had a slit up the side. I smiled as my mother came up behind me. "You look beautiful darling."

"Thank you mother." Mother walked back and grabbed my diamond necklace and clipped it on me. "Darling...may I ask you a question?"

"Of course mother." I smiled at her in the mirror and she placed her hands on my arms. "Why Jane Rizzoli?" She asked as she rubbed my arms. "What do you mean by that?"

"Why Jane? What made you fall in love with her?"

"I...-" then I was interrupted by the door flying open. Tommy came running in. "She's gone."

"Who's gone?"

"Jane...I looked for her everywhere. She's gone..."

Ok so, I'm back. I've been taking some time off, its been a rough couple of weeks. This is the first time I've written in 2 weeks. But the next part will be up soon, this was like a sneak peak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 908 55
Promises promises Jane Rizzoli is a very hurt soul, her only saving grace came in the form of Dr Maura Isles. After everything they go through will...
30.7K 409 41
Abandoned series book two After a struggling year and a half Jane Rizzoli is ready to step back through the all to familiar corridors of Boston High...
1.2K 3 26
Jane Rizzoli is a recent promoted detective from Boston Police Department Police Academy and is receiving calls from woman named Maura who recen...
90.8K 2.1K 36
This is based on when Dennis tries to kill Maura. After Jane saves Maura's life, Maura finds out life changing news. When Maura becomes a murder susp...