Part 8

Maura's POV

The way I woke up the next morning was priceless. Jane had her 5'10 form sprawled across my bed and I was laying under her. I was getting squished. I put my arms around Jane and tried to go back to sleep. But I was stopped by Jane talking in her sleep. "Maur...Maura, don't let them take y-you away." Then I felt something wet on my neck. Is Jane crying too. "Jane...sweetie wake up." I rolled her off of me and laid her on her back. She was crying. "Don't let him take you." she cried. I just leaned down and kissed her forehead, then I started to rock her. "Jane...Jane wake up." I stroked her head and her eyes flew open. She looked at our position and cut her eyes at me. "What are you doing?" she asked sitting up and smiling. "You were having a nightmare Jane." She went quiet.

"Jane what happened."

"Nothing..."

"Jane you don't cry and talk in your sleep for nothing."

"...."

"Jane please talk to me."

"...He took you away from me."

"Who did?"

"Hoyt."

"Oh Jane...Hoyt is dead, he can't hurt you or me."

"I don't care about me, I care about what happens to you." She said looking at her hands. I smiled and took her hands. "I'm fine Jane, don't worry." I let go of her hand and wipped the tears from her cheek. Jane smiled. I kissed her forehead then hugged her. "Come on let's get you some breakfast." I said smiling. We got up and headed to the kitchen. "How's your back." Jane asked. "It hurts a little."

"Here let me check your bandages." Jane said. I turned around so she could get to my back. She lifted up my silk top. "Should I take these off?"

"Yes."

"Ok." Jane took off my bandages. "How does it look." I asked. "I-It's healing. But...it might scar." I sighed. "I expect it two. I'm going to have RS carver into my back for the rest of my life." I put my hands on the counter. Jane put her hand on my back and kissed my cheek. "It will be fine." I smiled. Jane traced the RS on my back making me smile. "Here get the alcohol and make sure nothing is getting inflected." I started to unbutton my top while Jane walked out to the car to get the alcohol. I covered my chest with my arms because I didn't have a bra on. Jane came back and stood in the door way starring at me. "What?" I asked. "Huh? sorry." I giggled at her. She walked over and I could see her blushing. She started to clean my back off and I heard the door open. I heard Angela gasp. "Maura..." I turned and saw Angela. She walked over. "Did he do this to you."

"Ma..." Jane warned.

"Yes he did." Angela scuffled. "I hope you killed him Jane. because if you didn't I will my self." I chuckled. "Don't worry, she did."

"Good." Jane finished and put my shirt over my shoulders. "There we go." I slipped my shirt back on and Angela hugged me. "No one hurts my girls with out hearing from me." I smiled. "I love you girls so much."

"We love you too." I smiled and pulled Jane into the hug.