Part 22

Janes POV

1 month later.

"Janie...wake up." I felt Maura kiss me softly and I opened my eyes. I smiled at beautiful my fiancé. "Good morning..." I yawned as I stretched my arms over my head then placing them around Maura. "Morning..." Maur leaned down into my neck and kissed me. I laughed as Maur kissed up my neck. "Janie..." Maura whispered in my ear. "Hmm?"

"We are getting married soon." She rolled off me and giggled. I love how silly Maura can be sometimes. "We are, and you will be the most beautiful bride ever." Maura smiled and slipped her arm under my waist and the other over my hip. She pulled me close and I snickered as Maura nuzzled her face into my shoulder. Then there was a knock on the door and Ma came in. "Good morning girls." She was holding a tray of food. "Ma, you didn't have to do all this." I said as Maura and I sat up and Ma put the tray in our laps. "Just felt like I need to this morning." Ma smiled and walked out. "That was sweet of her." Maur said smiling and took a strawberry off the plate. She waved it in front of my mouth and I smirked at her. "Take it." she said. I took a bite of the strawberry and Maura smiled. "Your so pretty." I said looking in her hazel eyes. Maura giggled and I kissed her top lip softly. "Jane." she giggled pulling back. "What?"

"I think, knowing from experience, we will end up tackling each other on the bed." I smiled at her. "Yeah your probably right." I chuckled. Maura and I finished our breakfast and I put the tray on the floor. I grabbed Maura's waist and started to tickle her. Maura was giggling and screaming at me. "Jane! Jane please stop I can't breath." she giggled. "Jane! Let the girl breath." Ma said behind us." I pulled Maura up on top of me and she growled. I looked up at ma and she was smiling. Maura leaned down quickly while was I looking at ma and kissed up my neck. Ma snickered and I laughed at her. "Angela, I just want to let you know that I am so madly in love with your daughter." I pushed her off of me and laughed. "Stop saying stuff like that to my mother." Maura kissed my arm and smiled at me. Ma chuckled then walked out. Maura kissed up my arm and I smiled at the giddy medical examiner. Maura slipped up my shirt and smiled at me as she stroked my side. I smiled at her as she leaned down and kissed my stomach. Maura climbed up on me and slipped up my shirt a little more. "Maur..." I whispered stroking the top of her head as she planted another kiss on me. "Let's get up." I said. "No..." Maura said. I chuckled and sat up. Maura grumbled and rested her head on my lap. "I love you Maura." She smiled. "I love you too." Maura and I got up. "Hey," Maura came over. "You want to get a shower...?" She asked smirking at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "You are a nut." She frowned at me then stomped off to the bathroom. I heard the water turn on and I smiled. I walked in and Maura was already in the shower, so I took of my clothes and slowly stepped in behind her. Maura was washing her hair and I put my arms around her. "I knew you couldn't resist." Maura giggled as she snuggled up against me. "No I couldn't." I mumbled into her wet soapy hair. I washed Maura's hair for her and she giggled. "I love it when you wash my hair." Maura said cheekily. We got out and started to get ready. "Jane, can you let me fix your hair today."

"What are you going to do with it."

"You'll see."

Maura's POV

I took Jane into the bed room and she said sat indian style in front of me. I got on my knees and took her hair in my hands. I braided her hair in a fishtail braid then kissed the top of her head. "Ok baby, all done." She held the mirror up and looked at her reflection. "You braided my hair!" She hissed. "Yes I did and you look sexy."

"I look sissy." I smiled and kissed her ear. "No you don't. You look sexy." I whispered. "Ugh well we better get to work." Jane and I got to work, me holding Janes hand and I had my other hand around her arm. "I think you look adorable, so stop whining about the braid." I said as we stepped into the elevator. "I'm a cop Maura, I'm not supposed to be adorable."

"Well I love seeing your adorable side." I giggled as we stepping into the squad room. "Good morning ladies." Frost said. "Good morning Barry." I smiled at him then sat in Janes lap in her chair. "Is your hair braided?" Frost asked Jane. "Yes..."

"Doesn't she look adorable." I said playing with her braid. Frost chuckled next thing I new Jane had booted me off her lap. "Well you don't have to be so ugly." I said to her. Jane grabbed my hand and pulled me back to her lap. "Oh I love you so much." Jane kissed my cheek and put her arms around me. I giggled. "Rizzoli! Stop fooling around with Dr. Isles and get to work!" Cavanaugh called from the door way. I jumped up and gave Jane a kiss then walked to the door.

Janes POV

"Hey! Stop staring at her butt." I said smacking Frost on the side of the head. "Oww,sorry!"

"I'm the only one who gets to look at her butt Frost! Get it?!." I hissed slamming my hand on his desk. He nodded and I glared at him playfully, then went back to work. "Morning Guys." Korsak said. "Morning."

"How's your mornings been."

"Well Jane almost strangled me."

"What did you do?"

"He looked at Maura's butt, and I'm the only one, who gets to do that!" I snapped. "Frost, your lucky your not hanging from the rafter right now." Korsak chuckled. I glared at them then went to work. I smiled at my engagement ring and started to daydream about Maura. We got called for a case and I met Maura down stairs. "Hey baby, you ready to go?" I said smiling at my fiancée. "I am." Maura smiled back and walked over. "Frost was checking your butt out this morning and I almost killed him." I said. Maura giggled and looked at me. "Really?"

"Yes! I'm the only one who gets to look at your butt." I said putting my arm around her. "I love it when your protective," she said smiling. "To a point though." She added. A little while later we came back to the station. It was a suicide obviously but, of course, Maura has to do an autopsy. I came down to the morgue and saw Maura cutting open the body. I quietly opened the door and went up behind her. I put arms around her and squeezed her waist. "Goodness, Jane you scared me." Maura squeaked. I smiled and kissed on her neck. Maura giggled at me. "Jane...stop...." I kissed her soft skin and nuzzled my nose into her hair. "Ok ok Jane stop, I need to get to work." Maura said. "No..." I whined. "Rizzoli! What did I tell you this morning. Quit fooling around!" I heard Cavanaugh behind us. I jumped away from Maura and she giggled a little. "Sorry Sir."

"Get your butt back up stairs!" I quickly walked out past Cavanaugh, then to the elevator.