Lost Stars | Chaelisa

By shithead444

A story about love and second chances begins when two young girls who came from two different worlds cross pa... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 18

2.3K 106 15
By shithead444

Lisa's POV

Chaeng and I decided to have Thai food tonight. I haven't had Thai in a while and I really missed it. We ate on the couch while watching TV. When we finished eating, I noticed she looked a little upset.

"You didn't like it?"

"No, I loved it."

"What's wrong, then? You look upset," I said as I tuck her hair behind her ear.

She seemed hesitant at first. "Lisa, I want to ask you something and I need you to tell me the truth."

"Okay," I said as I turned off the TV.

"Is it true you got expelled for dealing drugs?"

I heaved a sigh and answered, "Yes. It is true."

"Why did you never mention this to me before?"

"Well, you never asked and it's not something I'm proud of."

"Do you still do drugs?"

"What!? No!"

"Do you still sell?"

"Oh my god. What are you a cop now?"

"You haven't answered my question."

I know I couldn't lie to her. "I still sell, Chaeng. Because I need the money."

"Lisa... you don't have to do this. You have a job. You're doing just fine."

"You don't understand, Chaeng. I owe someone."

"I'm just trying to help you, Lisa. I know you're still recovering. I don't want you to end up like Jennie," she said. "Shit. That came out wrong. I'm sorry, I—"

I started fuming. "So that's what this is all about, huh? You think I'm some kind of a project you need to fix? Does my trauma turn you on? Is that it?"

"What!? That's not what I meant!"

"Then what do you mean?"

"Lisa, I—"

"No, that's exactly what you meant. You know what your problem is? You keep trying to fix other people's problem 'cause you can't fix your own!"

"I care about you, Lisa! I don't understand why you can't see that!"

"No, you don't. You just wanna hang around me so you can feel better about yourself. I don't need you to feel sorry for me, Chaeng. Just leave!"

"Lisa, please—"

"Get the hell out!!"

She left the room with tears in her eyes.

Later that night, I couldn't sleep. I tried texting and calling Chaeng, but she wouldn't answer her phone. I knocked on her door, but she wouldn't open up either.

I decided to give her some space for now. I went back to my room and called it a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.6K 25
Jisoo was just a new student at the school,and there's this three girls Jennie,Chaeyoung and Lisa,who loves to play with someone's feelings.Jisoo,got...
1M 28.8K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
1.7M 58.8K 73
I never thought that running away will lead me to you, you are my safe haven. With you, everything is alright. I love you my Lisa. Now that you are w...
11.3K 661 39
Lisa's life changes in a day where she meets a woman not in a very pleasing situation. She doesn't know what will happen afterwards, and for the firs...