The Strong and The weak

By Gostwriter663

Bending down my fingers take ahold of the shinny warm quarter, I kissed it and spun around in a quick circle... More

The Strong and The weakling
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fiffteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter - Twenty two
Chapter- Twenty three
Sequel

Chapter- twenty four

1.5K 54 9
By Gostwriter663

Chills pricked my skin causing my eyes to crack open slowly and tiredly last night was one of the best nights.

My mind raced with images of last night it wouldn't leave my head but It soothes me knowing that me and Vence may be a real couple now.

When I looked around I than noticed the covers where all over the bed and Vence wasnt anywhere to be seen.

Maybe he was in his office, The one thing I highly disliked about uncarpeted flooring was the fact that it would be so cold in the morinings.

"Vence?"

I rubed my hands together and lowly cleared my throat. I could see everything from the glass windows and it was clear once again the sun was barley out, hidden by the clouds that were there but if the clouds would part the sun would shine; why is the weather being so shitty?

"Vence!"

Vincent came out of a room that i hadnt been in yet and placed his hand on my hip.

"Oh there you are"

Vence smiled and kissed my cheek gently, Vence had on a dress suit and smelt of expensive cologne and strong after shave but it all soothed me just knowing this strong handsome man was here in my life and could protect me from my fears and help me with my insecurities.

"Good morning are you going to school today?"

School...Shit it sliped my mind!

"Whats today?"

"Friday"

That means our date was tomorrow.

"Yeah i'll go to school, where are you going?"

"Work I have a big meeting today and I need to get the Syinc company to agree to do a projoct launch with us"

Damn im dumb I should have known he was going to work!

"Your so young arnt you at least a bit upset that you dont get to party or do the teenage stuff?"

I moved closer closing the distance between us as I wrapped my arms around his neck looking up at him. Where did this bold confidence submerge from? I liked it..not feeling useless or small.

"No from the moment I hit 11th grade I was determend to skip grades and I did, got in collage at the age of 17 I wasnt ever really all into the teenage stuff like parties and drinking and fucking No I wasn't like that I admit I was a real nerd youd catch me with my nose in a book every so offten I'll admit that."

Vence wraped his arms around my waist and pressed me firmly against him.

"You wont have time to go home and get clothes but you can have one of my shirts, I doubt Id have anything that could fit you"

Vence chuckled and led me to the room while he went to grab me a shirt from his walk in closet.

"Do you like this one?"

It was a navey blue button up.

"Yeah ill wear that and my pants from yesterday."

Without a second word I begun stripping my clothes off and changing into my pants and Vences button up.

"How do I look?"

Vince was staring at me already when I turnt around his eyes where glazy.

"You look hot as fuck, as always"

Vince smiled and grabed his bag and keys.

"You ready?"

With a single nod we left out the door pausing only a brief second while he locked the door.

The car came to a stop in front of the school and I immediately sighed, with my nerves sky rocketing.

Vincent turned to me his manly hand reaching for my chin as he held it between his index finger and his forefinger and leaned in a bit slowly pressing his slightly rough -yet still soft lips against my own. I kissed him back loving the way our mouths were in sync.

"I could kiss you all day and never get bored"

Vince's husky voice whispered against my lips as my mouth tugged into a natrul smile.

"But I have to get to class and you have to get to work?"

Vince laughed softly but nodded non the less.

"Shame"

I mumbled back as a reply. Vince nodded again agreeing to me solomly.

"It is a shame I could be fucking you right now"

I blushed deeply at the possible scenes that ran through my head at the thought.

"Ill see you later Vince "
"Do I have to go?"

I whined as I looked over at Vence he frowned.

"Nobody messes with you do they?"

I shrugged.

"Not really."

Vence nodded and paused.

"Not really? That's not a No."

"From time to time people would make fun of me nothing big I guess."

Vence nodded then took both of my hands in his own with a intense look in his eye.

"Baby boy, If anyone touches you tell me I'll kick there ass but you make sure you fight back okay?"

I blushed deeply and blinked my lashes.

"Okay, Daddy I will."

I liked how we slipped into this conversation, it was comforting and hot I loved calling him Daddy.

"Goodboy."

His voice held authority.

"Now go to class."

With a firm nod I climbed from the car and shut the door behind me with my bag on one shoulder.

I waved at Vence He smiled and waved back and waited till I was in the school before driving off.

Should I skip classes? No he'd find out somehow.

I walked to my class and sighed walking in through the door.

Mr.Candance looked at me stopping his speech and rolled his eyes at me.

"Do you have a late pass?"

I paused then looked down. I didn't have one Hell, I forgot to even go to the office for one.

"No, sir..."

He hummed in acknowledgement then shook his head.

"I'll let it slide, have a seat"

I was greatful for that as I sat down in the far back in the empty chair as the class stared at me some snickering lowly.

Ugh,

Vence pulled my pants down roughly with a sexy look on his face as he dragged his tongue up my leg slowly, his eyes watching my reaction as I bite my bottom lip to hold back my moans .

"Let me hear you Baby boy!"

He licked up to my thigh biting down hard as I arched my back moaning out loudly.

"Daddy!! Fuck"

I felt my body slightly shaking as I moved my hips around. I couldn't even remember how this happened in the first place. My mind was so foggy I was drunk off of lust.
Is that possible?

Hell if I'd know.

Vence pinched my soft nipple in between his fore finger and thumb rubbing them roughly.

My loud moans echoed throughout the room as I arched my back more when I felt his thick hard tip press into my hot boy pussy.

I immediately tightened up while he moaned deeply.

"Fuck, I know what your doing."

I smirked then tossed my head back as I moaned when he thrust in deep and tightened his hand around my neck squeezing generously.

The thought of not being able to breathe while he fucked me aroused me even more while my body shook from the stimulation of his thick hard cock.

"Daddy!..Yes, yes Fuck me harder!"

Vence made me so vulnerable and so complete I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't swooped in and saved me from my misery.

I may be in love with Vence... how could I not be he was so..perfect so modest he was like a Greek god, what does that make me though? I'd like to think it made me his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 17.3K 30
"As I passed the silent group, a particularly attractive looking guy caught my eye in said group. He had beautiful platinum blonde hair in a more-on...
1.5K 72 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...
429K 10.9K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
967K 33.9K 56
"You think I want to hurt you", he strained balling his fist. "You're so foolish", he groaned. "Can I ask another question?". "No leave me alone"...