Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)

11.1K 344 93
By BluePringlez

This chapter will seem to go buy quickly. I'm awful with fight scenes and stuff. And blah. So Bear with me my Blue Food.

Thank you all! -bows-

- -

Asoka Pov.

It is finally the beggining of the invasion. The sun was just about to break, so everyone got up just before then. We would strike at noon and occupy the sentrey, while deactivating alarms and traps. Kurenai was the leader, because her Genjutsus were amazing and almost flawless.

The Group we were in were made into smaller groups of four. I was with the Hyuga, Female Chunin and Male Chunin. They weren't happy when they woke up to see the "ugly disformed and awful" faces of their sibling next to eachother. They were not twins, just older and younger siblings. The girl was older.

She didn't tell me her name, only told me to call her Ichi, and her brother Nii.

So thats what I will do.

Kurenai looked at everyone from her place in the front.

"Any questions?" Her strong voice asked. Nobody spoke. No questions were needed.

"When this is over, do you want to go out with me?" A young shinobi joked. Everyone laughed softly. He really helped everyone's nerves. A laugh was really needed in this tension.

"I have a boyfriend, so sadly not. But I'll buy you all drinks when we win. Hows that sound?" Everyone cheered. I laughed softly from my spot. Everyone is so cute.

With last orders, Kurenai and her small team dashed off to start. Two minutes later, a smoke screen came from her direction, a signal that it was now our turn to head off.

We all nodded silently, and dashed off, keeping pace with one another. Leaping up to tree branches. I saw Kurenai was now infront of us. We all moved to the foes and easily knocked them all out. I used my Tsunovba to get vines to wrap around their feet as we came, knocking them out, tying them up, and leaving. More signals, more of Konaha ninjas doing the same from Kurenai's group. We then finally got everyone from the forest, tied up. I summoned Pakkun, and nodded to him. He reverse summoned and dissapeared in a poof, going to Kakashi. This is the signal for Kakashi and Asuma's group to sneak in from the inside and get the Village Gates open.

I saw the gates slowly open, but waited for Pakkun to arrive, to give us a go.

I summoned my Bees and sent them off to each group, so they would speak when everything was in position, and we could go at the same time.

Pakkun appeared in a poof. "Wait for one more minute, Kakashi is making sure the door is stable, and nobody is near the lever, so you would be safe. Also, because of the-" A Boom cut him off and his lazy eyes looked to the grass field where many of the Kusa ninjas were stationed and gaurding. The large ammount, too many for us.

The boom came from the ground, and a brown toxin came from the grass, covering our view.

"Because of that. We're putting them all to sleep. Just wait a minute, the toxin is lighter then air, so it should pass them out, and we can go.

When the brown smoke left, little to no Ninja were standing. If they were, they soon fell to their knees in coughs.

"Now." I told the bee on my shoulder.

"NOW." All the bees everywhere said at the same time, as they were the same body.

We all rushed out of the forest, Team Kurenai, Team Gai, and Four other Teams. Five other teams were by the sidelines, hiding unless we need backup.

We easily knocked out the ones standing and continued into the gates. Kakashi stood there, gave me a close eyed smile, and went back to his team. Villiagers looked at us in shock and fear. Hikaru and Kaoru appeared next to me on their own.

'There are soldiers coming soon.' They spoke in one voice, and went opposite directions, going somewhere else to give aid.

"There are soliders coming. We need to hurry up and get to the tower." I said, pointing to the tower. Gai and Kurenai nodded.

"I know." They both said. They gathered their groups and had them follow as they jumped on roof tops going opposite directions. I followed Kurenai in my group, Villiagers screamed and ran into their homes as we passed by, children watched in awe, and were pulled into the house by their frightened parents.

Dashing farther, the Large Tower seemed not to be getting any closer. Kurenai noticed and released the Genjutsu. The background faded to show we were still a ways off from the Tower, and The Gaurds were now much closer, and trying to surround us.

Hikaru and Kaoru appeared at my side, and a rain of shuriken came down onto the soldiers, unoticed by them until it hit their vitals and knocked them out. Looking around I saw Asuma and his Team. Asuma giving us a wave, well, Kurenai. And he dashed off with his group.

We silently dashed ahead and there stood someone who looked a lot like Aiden Haruhana.

"I will not let you pass." She spoke, glaring at us, she seemed to multipy and appear all around us.

Kurenai did handsigns for release, and all the multiples dissapeared.

"You are very skilled in Genjutsu, I think you'll be a very good opponent." I heard the girl say.

"Team. Go ahead without me. I'll catch up when I'm done with her." We all looked at her then nodded. When we went to jump up and away, snakes coiled around our legs and chained us down. I raised an eyebrow and did the handsign for release, sending in my chakra. The Genjutsu was released.

I did two more to be safe, and there was another extra layer of Genjutsu. Kurenai and the Girl were in battle.

I released a large amount of chakra to get everyone out of the two Genjutsus. They all looked around, then at the fight. We all jumped off, and forwards.

The door to the tower was large and wooden. Team Kurenai forcibly opened it up and walked in. Only to see many enemy forces in a line.

They shot Kunai at us in a wave. Out of reflex, I threw many seeds at them, and they quickly grew into a green dome, protecting everyone from the rain of sharp objects.

My hands raised infront of me, Some of the grass from the dome turned into spiders and latched onto captors, throwing silk onto their faces, and bliding them. Getting them to unknowingly hurt themslves. I could feel other plants in Rami's control on the other side of my dome, attacking the enemys. When I felt no more attacks on the dome, I lowered it and turned it into grass clones of Konaha Shinobi, a dark Konaha symbol on their faceless face.

They knocked out all the enemy, with help with some of the Konaha forces.

Why was this seeming so easy? Shouldnt they have stronger forces?

Wait a second. If Kusagakure was a threat to itself, with rebellion on the rise, they would never allow too much of a strong army or shinobi. They would only create small but strong trustworthy worriors. Which means the real battle will be the closest to the boss, or King as they put it.

I suppose he would be on the top floor of this tower. And there aren't any elevators in this world, I take it.

Going up the stairs with the other groups of Chunin and Jonin, we encountered many random ambushes, which we easily finished. Going up more and more stairs. The bee on my shoulder kept me up to date with Kurenai's fight, and other groups aswell. Sometimes I would hear news about Kakashi's group, and other groups. My bees work like Tsunade's slugs.

Tsunade.. Where is she? I haven't heard from her either.

"Tsunade Reports," Speak of the devil. "Team Kakashi, Team Asuma are surrounding the Building, and are going up the east stairs and west stairs. Team Tsunade is going up North you are on the South. Team Gai is on the side lines, will be used as reinforcements. Asoka and Rami will be protected at all costs." The Bee spoke. I raised an eyebrow. What the hell is wrong with Tsunade.

"Connect me with Tsunade." I told the Bee. I told it what to say.

"Asoka Report to Tsunade: No. What are you talking about?" The bee spoke outloud, but said to Tsunade.

"Tsuande Report to Asoka: Trust me."

I growled but said nothing, continueing to climb the tall stairwell. People following, and leading me.

We reached the top, and rain of Kunai came to our group. I deflected the ones coming at me and the people next to me in an instant, glaring at the direction. Everyone took care of the people next to them, and minimal injuries happened.

There were traps everywhere. Rami threw seeds up into the air. They transformed into grass birds, and flew around the room, everyone froze, waiting to see what other traps had been layed in this room.

They activated three traps at once, Kunai, explosive, and thin wires that sliced them all up, into small stubs of grass laying on the floor. Rami summoned more birds, and they checked the room for more dangerous traps.

Many Kunai traps let themselves known, leaving the sharp knives on the floor. This is our advantage. We have many Kunai now that its been emptied out from traps that were supposed to hurt us. I pick up five kunai, and pocket them, others do the same, taking how many Kunai and other things needed.

One eighth of Kurenai's group left on this floor, to check if anything important or useful could be found.

Me and the rest of the group continued climbing the seemingly endless stairs. Glancing at the stone wall I noticed we were passing by the same hole the whole time.

I used the handsign for release and got everyone out of the Genjutsu, and we continued. The stairs ended, and more traps were set. Some other enemys jumped down the stairwell, and threw barrels down at us.

I slashed at it with a Kunai, and the ones after, protecting the people behind me, and to the side. I added chakra to the soles of my feet and leaped into the air, using the force with myself to attack the enemy. Me and the enemy went tumbling up the stairs. I was ontop of him, his back hit the stairs strongly, and he gasped out in pain.

Others behind me, helped me off him, probably remembering the words of the Hokage, to keep me and Rami safe, or whatever.

"Asuma Report to All: Run into a strong enemy, The Group is heading up stairs without me, Long Live Asoka Queen of Kusa." My jaw dropped at the Bee's words.

What? What other Asoka should I know about? I asked myself silently, raising my eyebrow.

"Asoka Report to All: What other Asoka is there that I should know about? Because I'm not becoming the queen. I do not want any part of the crown. Rami is the oldest, she is becoming Queen, not me. She's a better candidate for it too." I spoke, and it was repeated and re-routed to all the Bees.

If you didnt notice by now, the Bees are like Walkie Talkies. They all have one server, and everyone can hear the conversations because they all speak as one. The Bees also fly around and protect themselves from being hurt. And their stingers have poisen in them, and they don't die with one sting.

"Tsunade Report to Asoka: Asoka Bara-Hatake, you are becoming Queen of Kusa, and that is that."

I looked at Rami who nodded. "I don't think the people will like a Jashinist as a Queen, afraid that they'd be sacrificed. You'd make an amazing queen anyways." She spoke.

"I'm not going to be queen." I said, defiently.

"Kakashi Report to Asoka: Be Queen of Kusa, for me."

It was something about that transmission, something seeming so sad and upset, breaking some part inside of me. Then I realized. He knew. Thats what he was probably hiding from me. He knew I was going to be forced to be this Queen.

"Asoka Report to Kakashi: You knew." The Bee re-routed it again.

"Kakashi Report to Asoka: I'm sorry. I will see you when this is over."

"Asoka Report to All: I hate you... Why doesn't anyone care about what I feel? Why do people make desisions concerning me, when I should be able to do this myself. WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? This is already hard enough. Saying I need to save this land, and some other shit. Leave me alone." My voice cracked as I spoke, yelled, and mumbled.

((A/N: This Scene where she yells reminds me of InuYasha's scene where Kagome yells at Inu-chan, and then violently gets angry and yells "OSWARI!" A large number of times. Video to Side ))

And with that I told the Bee to cut my line, so nobody could reach me, except when it concerned 'ALL', so it would not bother me. Everyone was eeriely quiet, they all heard and know about my outburst. Ofcourse they did. I'm in the middle of the group.

I looked down to the steps, and continued climbing. We reached the end of the tall stairwell, and walked further.

A large large room had Eight doors on walls. The groups split up and went one to each door. My bees flew to each group silently, and stayed near them.

Opening the doors they all walked into the doors to find a way and I stayed with Ichi, Nii, Rami and Wei.

The dark hallway was only lit with candles and small windows, which made the darkness looking even mysterious.

Our footsteps echoed in the creepy eerie hallway, and everyonce in a while I would turn around to check if anyone was behind me.

Wow. I now understand why PewDiePie always turns around as he walks in creepy hallways and from a monster.

The creepy feeling as if shadows were crawling up behind you, and would snatch you away. The awful dusty smell, as if this hallway hasnt been walked in or cleaned in forever. Everything about this Hallway screamed "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! GET OUT OF THERE!" But the only place to go from here was forwards.

Sighing to myself, everybody stopped to look at me for a second.

"What?" I asked, confused.

They all shook their head quickly at once.

"No really, what?" I asked.

"They don't know how to adress you." Wei said calmly.

"Asoka. Just Asoka. Or 'Soka, if you're lazy with the A." I spoke, raising an eyebrow. "Why would that be a problem to you?" I asked, confused.

"Just wanted to know what you prefered." Wei shrugged. I shrugged back, not having a response.

We continued walking and I found it getting darker and darker as we walked on. The Candles began to get farther away from eachother.

Continueing and soon I stood in the shaddows between the candles.

"Guys." They stopped to look at me. "Move to the wall." They did.

I threw a Kunai down the hall.

A whooshing sound came from behind me.

Turning around a Kunai came at me.

Holy Shit.

*end chapter*

- - -

The Day of the Prophecy.

Your Welcome.

I hope its over two pages long.

C:

Anyways woof woof.

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 2.1K 30
Kakashi Hatake is a guys that thinks his life is ordanary. Boy was he wrong. Now that he is a jonin he has a team of his own. Sasuke, Sakura and Naru...
1.5K 55 16
Tsuki Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake are childhood sweethearts and best friends. As life grows harder and more of Kakashi's loved ones are ripped from hi...
338K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
36.5K 874 19
SEASON 2 OF KAKASHI LOVE STORY~ (Kakashi X Reader) After what happened at the mission , you and Kakashi are getting closer to each other. You guys a...