Long As My Bully Love Me

By TheyLoveMeechie

"Tired of living with demons because they're always inviting more" ~J.Cole😁 Notoria isn't your average 16 ye... More

Notoria💚
New School
Chapter 2
Transformation chp3
Chapter 4
Author A/N
Chapter 5
Author A/N
New Beginnings⁉
Chapter 6❗
Chapter 7💦❗
Chapter 8😌
Chapter 9♥
A/N
Chapter 10🌟
Chapter 11 pt.1
Chapter 11 pt.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
R.I.P🖤🤞🏼😫
THANKSSSSS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Readd. S. S. B N c cs. C m

Chapter 14

1.6K 49 21
By TheyLoveMeechie

It was the beginning of February so it's been about 3 months since they took me and Munch away.

We stay in a foster home but it's alright.

My birthday passed so I'm now 17 and once my mama finish going through some long ass process she can get us back.

I haven't spoken to anyone except Raye and Wiz. Everyone has tried to reach out to me except James and Jazz.

Anyways I'm kinda fine being away.

I think this is what I needed. I'm doing school online until my mama get us back, I'm passing, and my modeling career is just getting started.

I didn't take it serious at first but now this is something I wanna be doing for the long run.

Right now I'm in my room which I share with 3 other girls.

Munch sleeps with me but her room is downstairs. The girls are cool they my age and shit.

We was getting ready for this party tonight.

Of course we have to sneak cause our curfew was like 2 hours ago. "Y'all ready?" Jackie asked. "Yeah." I put my heels in my backpack.

I had Ken to bring me an outfit.

He brung them some too cause we all had to be bad bitches.

We jumped out our window.

"Y'all locked the door?" Crissy asked. "I did." "Okay." She responded.
___________
We was at the party and I was just talking to Ken.

"Owe bitch this my song let me hit that hoe." He got up amd ran onto the floor. I laughed watching him twerk.

"What somebody so beautiful as yo self doing here alone?" This guy asked.

"Just sitting parties aren't really my thing."

"You look to good to be just sitting baby girl." I smiled. "Thanks." "Henry." He said.

I shook his hand.

"Notoria." "I like that it's different."

"Thanks." "Would you like to dance?" "I'm not really a dancer." He laughed. "Me either."

He grabbed my hand.

I got up and he started dancing around me making me die laughing. "Come on don't make me dance alone."

I moved my hips to the beat.

"Okay then girl." He said making me laugh.
___________
It was bout time for us to sneak back.

"I had fun tonight." I told him. "You and me both baby girl." "I guess this is goodbye." "It doesn't have to be goodbye if you want my number." He said.

I smiled.

"Ight." I pulled out the phone we keep hidden.

I put his number in. "Toria come on." They yelled. "Ight I'll talk to you tonight."

"Looking forward to it." I smiled and walked off.

Let me tell y'all how my life really been while we run back home. So y'all know the basics but let's get into this real shit.

*Flashback*
"Wiz?" It was my second day at the orphanage when banging was at the window.

I opened it to see Wiz.

"Hey." "Hey." "I just wanted to come and check on you." "I'm doing okay I guess."

"They took yo phone?"

"Yep." He slid me his. "I'll just get me another one." He said. "Thanks."

"Mane imma miss you."

"Imma miss you too Cameron but my mama should be getting us back soon."

"Mind if I come in?"

"I mean sure but you gotta leave before the other girls come back." "Okay that's cool."

He jumped up and I helped pull him in.

Once he was in he sat on my bed. "How's James?" "The shots you gave his ass left him in a lot of pain. The bullet he had in his leg was removed and the one in his chest still working on."

"Damn." I said.

"Yeah but he a hard body."

"Y'all back good?" "Nah they got him in a coma while his body heal and they remove his bullets."

"Are you going to talk to him when he wake up?"

"Ion think I want to Toria."

"Why not?" "Cause I love you and if I gotta leave you alone to get back cool with him then shit I gotta let his ass go."

"Wiz you don't love me."

"Yes I do Victoria since the first day I laid eyes on you I wanted you to be mines but I was with Jazz at the moment and y'all became cool so I had to put my feelings aside."

"Where is this coming from?"

"My heart. You was there for everybody when we had nobody yet nobody was there for you Toria when you needed it."

"I'm use to being alone Wiz it doesn't bother me."

"Nobody should be use to that feeling Toria. If you will just give me a chance Toria."

"Ion know Cameron."

He sighed. "Ight imma go."

"Yeen gotta leave Wiz." "Nah I do." He stood up and walked over to my window.

I stared at him trying not to cry.

I walked over to him. "If you need me call me imma get my new phone tomorrow. I love you Toria."

He touched my cheek.

I sighed as he pecked my lips.

Tears fell down my face as the kiss deepened. When I was with Wiz it always felt right but I feel so dirty.

He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed me against the wall. He kissed my neck as I let out light moans.

"Wiz.." I said.

"Shhhh." He said as he kept kissing all over my body. He laid me down on the bed.

He hovered over me.

"I love you Notoria." "I think I love you too Cameron." He smiled as he kissed down my body raising my shirt up. I closed my eyes when he got to my shorts.

I heard the knob jiggle.

"Wiz Stop." I hopped up. "What's wrong?"

"Somebody at the door." He got up and went to the window. "Gimme a kiss before I go."

"Wiz we gone get caught go." I told him.

He hopped up and I pushed him out. He was holding on to the window.

"One kiss." I looked back and hurried up to peck his lips. "Now go." "Call me." "Okay Wiz go."

The door opened and I tried to pretend like I was just staring out the window. "Notoria What you doing girl?" My roommates said.

"Just looking at the night sky." I said.

"Oh okay." I closed the window and sat down on the bed. I just looked at them.

"Where y'all been?"

"Kitchen" "Bathroom." They both said at the same time. "Mhm don't tell me then." I said.

"You can't tell nobody Notoria."

"Okay that's cool only person I talk to is my little sister anyway." I said.

"Okay so some nights we like to sneak out to get dick same way we know you had a guy in here."

"How y'all know?" I asked.

"You ain't have hickies on yo neck when we left." I laughed. "Y'all for real?"

"Dead ass." I got up and went to the restroom.

He left big ass marks on me. I just sighed. I walked back into the room.

"Lord how imma hide this?"

"We'll help you before breakfast in the morning." "Okay thanks."

Flashback Over

We reached the orphanage and snuck back in. When we hopped back through the window we noticed our room door was opened.

"I thought y'all locked it?" I asked them.

"We did." "Shit." I said.

We all knew we was caught. Sister Edna walked in. "Notoria follow me."

"What I do?"

"Nothing. You group is here." "What group ?" "The alcoholic seminar." "Oh I don't wanna go today."

"Well can you take your breathalyzer test?"

I sat there trying to remember if I drunk some tonight. "Helloooo earth to Notoria." "Um sure."

She gave it to me and I blew my breath on the test.

"Zero point zero."

"Okay." She said walking out looking at the meters. "Bitch that was so close." The girls said.

"Mane I'm glad ian drink tonight."

I climbed in bed and laid back. "Good thing we knew to throw our robes on before we jumped back in."

"Or some." I said.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

I grabbed the phone Wiz gave me. I locked the door and FaceTime him.

He answered the phone looking cute and shit.

Cameron🤞🏿❤️😏
Hey.

Hey. Where you been?

Just left this party.

Mhm you being a lil thot?

He laughed.

Nah. Just was thinking about you heavy and had to get you off my mind.

You wanna come see me?

Yeen got yo lil therapy thing tonight?

I did but Ian wanna go.

I'll be there in a minute. Where yo roommates?

They in the room. They dudes suppose to be coming too.

They dudes coming too refers to me as your dude that's coming.

I laughed.

That's not what I mean fat head ass.

That's how I'm taking it.

Whatever bruh bring yo ass.

Ight here I come. Let me shower and stuff.

Okay.

I hung up and the fact we got so close is crazy. He told me he honestly don't speak to James no more and it's not even over me.

James snapped cause of his disorders and started saying how everybody was setting him up so everybody keep they distance from him. I miss my people some days.
———————
We was watching movies.

"Cameron?" "Hm?" He had his arms wrapped tight around me like he was afraid to let go.

"Are you still with Jazz?" I asked him.

"You know we broke up before you even got here." "Yeah but do y'all still talk?"

"Not really."

"You sure?" "I mean she's pregnant." "Since when?" "She's 4 months." "You think the baby is yours?"

"She admitted she cheated on me multiple of times so I mean I got my doubts but if it's a possibility I wanna be there for my son."

"Y'all having a boy?"

"Yeap." I nodded. "Some must be bothering you?" "Nah not really I just feel like if it was ever a Toria and Wiz we'll have to work a lot of stuff out."

"Understandable." He said.

I cuddled in his arms. "Goodnight Wiz." "Night Toria." He kissed my temple and with that I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A very short chapter but I just needed a filler for the later chapters plus not much action except her and wiz but I promise you it's been a minute but I got y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 827 30
Something tragic has happened. A 17 year old Valeri has to move to her dad's place. She spent all her life thinking he was dead. Her now dead mother...
577K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
334K 11.9K 31
Cate, broken and hurting, has escaped to Phoenix to live with her father and start anew. Lakebay at one time was her home and safe haven. She lead a...
78.7K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...