Talk Disney to Me

By KristaButler

“You’re my Wendy and I’m your Peter. We can fly away to Neverland and sword fight with Captain Hook because t... More

Peter Pan
Beauty and the Beast
Mulan
Hercules
Alice in Wonderland
The Lion King
Dumbo
The Little Mermaid
Tinker Bell
Toy Story
Frozen
Mickey Mouse
Lady and the Tramp
Newsies
Pinocchio
The Princess and the Frog
Up
Wendy
Update on Story Status
Update update update

Note (PLEASE READ)

1.9K 113 136
By KristaButler

Hey everyone, 

        Okay, I've been experiencing a lot of writer's block lately and I jut personally don't like the direction Talk Disney to Me is going. There's a lot of chapters that I just don't like whatsoever and that just makes me upset because I'm the one writing it and I should be able to love and be proud of every chapter. And I'm just not. I think I need to go through and edit a lot of this story and that means that I'm thinking of removing it from Wattpad.

        However, that DOES NOT mean that I am giving up this story. I will be re-posting it once I edit it and fix what needs to be fixed. I do like this story and I enjoy writing it I just think that I sacrificed too much of this story's integrity in order to update early or to appease everyone else's wants. I also like a lot of different chapters for different reasons and I hope within editing a lot of the things I like will stay the same. It WILL still be the same plot, characters (don't worry, Noah's not going anywhere) and mostly will have the same scenes.  I do have hopes of being published one day and in order to focus on that and I want this story to be the best it can be. 

         Now, my main question is how many of you will still read this story once I edit and re-post it? If you could comment your answer, that would be lovely. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 15.3K 64
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
35.4K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
722K 23K 65
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

357K 13.3K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...