Creation of new power

Por magee17

Mila-Lyn Alomar Howick, born raised by her great aunt for the last 18 years as her parents were killed trying... Más

Creation of new power
News I never new
Confusion
Protection
Angels and Seconds
Jasons P.O.V
Family
Meeting the off spring
A Familiar.
The way of life
My last
Preparation
Mind link
Who's who
Scott Samual POV
Scott POV pt2
Meet me
Uncles
One two many uncles

Jasons POV

45 1 0
Por magee17

The next morning after I had woken I was feeling the impact of how much Mila means to me. She is one of a kind, and I am finally admitting that I have strong feelings for her in a way I want her to be mine.

I know she has a mate,  which isn't me but what am I ment to do? I can't help the way I feel. She is my bestfriend and has been since we were young. I know she feels the same, but she to stubborn to admit it.

I pulled myself outta bed, and went straight to the bathroom to crab a quick shower.

Once I was done, I stood in my mirror and looked at myself. I had black sleepless bags under my eyes, enough said I did have a crappie sleep.

"Stupid feeling and s**t"

I walked away from the mirror, and headed down the hall way to the kitchen. My nan was whipping up something in a bowl, there was already a batch of blueberry muffins cooling on the table.

" Goodmorning Nan "

She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me.

" Morning Jason... I was just about to come wake you up. I can see by the bags under your eyes you didnt sleep that well. "

I shook my head and sat at the table. I didn't even feel hungry, but I knew I had to eat something.

" Whats with all the baking Nan? is there a bake sale on today."

I watched as my nan rolled out the doe, and cut it into squares,  and slid it into the oven, and came and sat down. So it was Scones shes was mixing.

" Nope not a baked sale, but help yourself to a muffin.... Mila's aunt is coming over today so we can catch up I haven't seen here in a few weeks..."

I had taken a muffin and took one bite, I didn't want to finish the rest when I hurd Mila's name.

" Please don't talk about last night to her nan. I really dont want to talk about this situation, ill -"

" Jason... She already knows what happened, and we are staying out of it. You and Mila will sort it out, just give each other time and space and it will all work out in the end. "

Who was I kidding of course Mila told her aunt about what happened. I just hope Mila didn't twist the story and made me look like the bad guy.

" Nan.... Can I ask a question? "

" Sure anything ? "

I looked down at my muffin and well hoping it will give me carriage to ask my question..... and it did.

" Do you think it's selfish of me to want Mila for myself even though she has a mate out there waiting to meet her, become her husband start a family and everything else like that. Do you think its all wrong to want something that isn't mine to begin with? "

I took my focus off my muffin and looked up at my nan, she had a smile from ear to ear.

I had to frown at her, I was letting my emotions speake out loud and shes just smiling at me.

" Jason honey..... It's not at all selfish,  so you like her -"

" No... I think I Love her nan. "

Once again my nan had a goofy smile on her face, She even clapped her hands together then made a awwww sound.

I was feeling a little weirded out with all of her excitement.

" That's so adorable, young love is like a sweet summers day.... Just don't get her pregnant. "

My jaw dropped open at what had just come out of her mouth. And besides shes a wolf, only her mate can get her pregnant.

" Nan please lets not talk about that.... I havnt even kissed her. You taught me to always respect a woman and never force them into anything they don't wanna do. And besides only her mate can get her... yah know - "

" Pregnant.... Ahhh my grandson that is where you are wrong, she's from the royal blood line, they can mate with anyone and have anyones baby. Its just not as strong as it should be if it's with there true mate. If she was a regular she wolf she wouldn't be able to get pregnant unless from there true mate. How do you think Mila has a half brother? Sooo don't get her pregnant. "

Seriously you do learn something new every day... But sex was the last thing on my mind, But she was on it, and has been since the second she left my house.

" Nan I have one more question... "

She didn't say anything she just waved a hand in front of me to continue.

" How do I explain why I never told her what I am, and why I didn't tell her about my grandfather, and that I didn't tell her I was leaving..... I -"

My heart was starting to hurt again. The hurt look on Mila's face last night said it all. I made her cry, something I shouldn't of done.

" First of all you lie and hide things from the people you love to protect them. If you had of told Mila about what and who you are Jason you would of had to look over not only your own shoulder but hers as well. Your grandfather has rules and if you brake them he will punish who ever family or not.... if any of that helps then use it. "

I thought it over for a second, So what I had to do is tell her everything. Even the bit where I love her? I hope her forgiveness side of her is willing to help out.

I was about to ask something else but my cell phone was going crazy in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the screen, It was Pete.

The timer on the oven went off so my nan atteneded to that. Well I answered my phone.

:Hay Pete, whats going on ?

: Not alot just yet.... But im on my way to the super market to get food for a bbq, was woundering if you wanted to come catch up have a few brews, a swim.? "

I really wanted to sort things out with Mila, but then again she might need some more space.... Plus her Car and phone are still here, Ill take them back later this evening.

: Yeah bud im in, do you need me to bring anything?

: Just bring yourself, And M'z if shes not doing anything? I texted and rang her but no reply, have you hurd from her?

Of course iv hurd from her not...., she doesn't want to talk to me at the moment.

: She left her phone here last night

thats why shes not replying.... Hay ill be over in a hour or so okay? ill just get ready.

: sweet see you in a bit bud.

I let out a sigh, I so wasn't upto being social. But if it helps take my mind off things then ill go for a little bit.

Nan was putting the first lot of Scones on a cooling tray, I couldn't help myself but I had to sneak a Scone.

To describe these Scones it would be like eating a three course meal in one bite, they are that good!

(Wack)

I rubbed the back of my head.

" Ouch nan what was that for? "

" I said help yourself to the muffins not the Scones! "

My nan shoved me outta the kitchen, or else there would be no Scones left if I stayed.

I run to my room through on some board shorts and a singlet, hopefully my gym bag is still in the car which has a spare change of clothes and a Towle.

I walked back into the kitchen as my nan was packing Scones and muffins into a baking container.

" Im heading over to Pete's for a bbq and a swim. I should be back by 4, do you need me to pick anything up on my way home? "

" The owner to that other car would be lovely..... And yes can you pop into the super market and get some Vanilla essence, Coco, And chocolate bites."

I walked over to my nan and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

" I love you nan "

" I love you to, have a good day. now get! "

once again I was getting shoved outta the kitchen, but I was only to happy to leave.

When I arrived at Pete's there were a few cars already there, some I knew and some I didn't.

I didn't bother using the front door and just used the side gate to the back yard.

I hurd a high pitch scream as soon as I walked around the side of the house.

" Ahhh Jason!!!! Yay your finally here. "

Pete's younger sister Julia came cat walking towards me with a swing in her hip. Pete and the rest of the boys just rolled there eyes, I joined in with them.

" Hi Julia How are you? Are you glad to be home with your family-"

" Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah.... Come I want you to meet my friends.  "

I gave Pete's parents a wave, and they back with a shake of the head.

Julia Link our arms and pulled me towards where her uni friends were sitting on a floating device on the edge of the pool.

" This is Ana in the blue swimsuit, Hannah is in the purple. and the Blonde is Gina, and the guy is Ashley. Girls and Ashley this is Jason, Jason everyone. "

Well now I was feeling uncomfortable,  they were all staring at me weridly. Everyone but Ashley, I could see he wasn't human but no one else could see what I could see.

He was a fairy, he had wings but they move to fast for a humans eye. I could see them perfectly fine thoe.

He noticed me staring at them before Julia Snapped me out of my staring stance with this Ashley guy.

" Hay every one "

I un-linked our arms, Julia gave me a sad face. I looked at her all confused, I so wasn't digging her at all.

; Im gonna go catch up with Pete and the boys.... "

And that was my ticket to get the hell outta there. I walked straight to the bbq, and shook my head the whole way.

" Im sorry Jase... I told you to bring M'z so that wouldn't happen. "

I wish I could of brought Mila, I might actually have a smile on my face.

" Its fine bud. Ill just make this clear now, but I am not in the slightest attracted to your little sister. "

"Well that is  a relief to hear boy. "

I looked to see who said that, And it was none of other then the man of the house.

Pete and I have been friends since the start of high school, His younger sister is only a year younger. But she is super intelligent for her age. She skipped the last couple years of high school and went to university level work.

" Dad can you tell my annoying Julz to leave my mates alone please."

" Well to be all honest I think she has a crush on Jase. I over herd her talking to her friends earlier about how hot Jase is.... "

All eyes were on me. Hands in the air,

" Sorry I can't help the way I look... Thank the heavens for my looks? "

I knew what I was meaning, when really I was cursing them.

We all laughed about it, I busied myself with cooking the meat.

There were a few people here it was a pretty even amount of friends. Some of the boys from the basketball team, Ryan, Rhys, Adam, S.j. Julia and her four friends. Pete's parents had a couple friends over too. So it was a full house, I didn't really say much to anyone. I just listened to every body's conversation, answered questions when I was asked. spoke when I was spoken to.

After lunch I tried to help clean up but Pete's mother wouldn't let me. so I went and joined the boys in the pool with a game of water Rugby.

That was soon cut short when Julia and her friends decided to splash about, Im sure she was doing it to get my attention but I wasn't having a bar of it.

I jumped out of the pool, and dryed myself off. I thought I had better check my phone, it was going on 5 o'clock. I also had a couple missed calls from my home.

Which means nan has been trying to contact me. I also had a voice mail, I listen to it.

:Jason honey please come home..... (sob) Mila is going to need you right now.

That was all the message said. I tryed ringing home but no answer, I kept trying but still no answer.

I picked up all my belongings and run to my car, I had my foot flat all the way.

I new straight away that something wasn't right, as when I started walking towards my house I felt a great loss was upon us all.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.8M 32.5K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...
56.6K 1.2K 37
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
92.3K 10.7K 37
ဤficသည်စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးသက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည်🙃 ဤficသည္စာေရးသူ၏စိတ္ကူးသက္သက္သာျဖစ္သည္🙃
37.2K 1K 46
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...